Job Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squealed with delight and hugged daddy. "Thank you, sir," I gushed.

"When I go back home in a couple days baby, I'll have someone look in on you from time to time to make sure you're okay and to make sure you aren't sucking cocks like the slut you are."

"I promise I won't daddy."

"You are permitted to give that sexy mouth to the cock that hangs between the legs of the baby sitter I'll send. It's the least you can do for him. After all, he's going to keep you company when I'm away."

"Yes sir," I said disappointed that daddy would share me.

"One last thing princess. Give that old pervert Wallace a blow job. When you go to him after I leave, wear your sexiest mini-skirt with hose under it and pretty panties. As soon as you enter his office, close the door and remove your skirt. Go to him in your heels and panties. Without saying a word to him, kneel and open his trousers. Take his withered old cock out and suck it but do not let him cum in your mouth. Leave him to jerk off like the perv he is."

"But why daddy? Why not let him cum?"

"Because I don't like that fucker and your mouth belongs to me. Princess, from now on until I say different, you belong to me. I own your faggot ass. If I find out that you're cheating on me, I'll use my belt on that fat ass of yours. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I said. I was happy daddy wanted me but the thought of him whipping me scared me.

"There may be times I wish to share my good fortune with others and I expect you to welcome their cocks in your mouth as you do mine. Your pussy belongs exclusively to me but those pretty lips should have the pleasure of cocks, many cocks. Cocks of all ages and color, pumping heavy loads down your throat and into your belly."

I shivered at the thought.

Daddy took me to the bed after our talk and had me lie on my back and draw my knees up as far as I could. I watched him lube his cock and then come to me.

His hazel eyes looked into my soul as he positioned himself above me. He had me reach down and place his cock at the entrance to what he calls my boi pussy.

Daddy was gentle at first. He kissed me through the initial pain until I was able to accommodate him. He filled my bottom with cock and my heart with love for him.

I hugged him and humped in rhythm to his fucking. When the pain subsided, it began to feel nice. The fullness I felt was unlike any other sensation I'd experienced. I moaned and mumbled shit neither daddy nor I could understand. He had me speaking in tongues. I fucked back and begged him to fuck me harder.

He looked down on me and stated that I was his bitch and he better never ever catch me trying to dress like a man ever or he would treat me to the sting of his Corinthian leather belt.

His treatment of me made me feel every inch a woman. He was my man and I was his princess. Daddy fucked any remaining semblance of male out of me that night and it felt so right.

My clit was constantly leaking what little cum I had left in me and when daddy announced his climax, I hugged him to me and squealed like the girl I'd become when I felt his cock swell and his sperm filling my insides.

"That was great you sexy whore. Simply wonderful. I knew when I first saw you, you had one sexy woman in you. Now go get a wash cloth and wash my cock."

We went shopping the next day and I chose some white, skin tight, stirrup pants. The reason I selected those was because daddy said he liked the way they showed my sexy bottom. He bought me a pair of bright red panties and told me that I was to wear those whenever I wore the stirrup pants.

"Show that sexy ass off bitch," is how he put it. What girl could resist that request from a real man?

When we returned to the hotel daddy called Wallace and told him that I was to remain on the payroll with bonus' and Wallace was not to send me out to service any other clients.

Daddy had me douche my pussy while he made a private phone call. When I finished, I called out and asked permission to join him.

"My wonderfully polite princess," he said pleased that I asked before coming out. "Strip down to your panties and hose," he said pulling his cock out. "I have something I wish to discuss with you."

I removed my pants, my blouse and knelt at his feet. "Princess, the call I just finished was with a doctor who specializes in helping mixed up faggots like you realize their potential."

I'd been licking the shaft and nibbling on the flared head, making him hard when I heard that. "Is he going to cut my di.. er clit off, daddy?"

"No baby girl. What good is there in being a sissy, a homo like you if you have no clit. No sweetheart, he's going to put you on a hormone treatment which will make some needed changes in you. Specifically, you won't have much body hair to worry about and you'll sprout some tiny titties. Your body is as fine as any bitch is, but titties, princess, you need titties. And I expect your clit to shrink a bit as will your little balls."

Daddy fed me his load before taking me to a jewelry store. "I want Princess spelled out in caps in 24 ct gold for this pretty girl to wear around her neck," he told the proprietor.

The salesman measured my neck and asked daddy how long he wanted it to hang down.

"I want her to wear it like a collar."

"Be ready in two hours, sir. Is that all?"

"It is and we'll see you later."

Daddy ushered me out of the place and over to a restaurant that served al fresco. We took a table by the sidewalk and daddy ordered a scotch rocks for him and a white wine spritzer for me.

"My bitches don't drink hard liquor princess. They don't use drugs, not even marijuana where it's legal. Understand?"

"Yes daddy."

"Wonderful. Now I want you to do something for me, baby girl. When the waiter approaches us, I want you to stand and bend over like you dropped something on the floor. Make sure he sees that fat ass high-lighted by your red panties."

"I will daddy but may I ask why?"

"Because I told you to and that's answer enough."

I saw the waiter coming and rose from my seat. Turning my back to the waiter, I bent over from the waist making certain that he could see my bottom and the outline of my red panties. "Can I help you miss?"

I stood and blushed. "No thank you. I thought I dropped something. It appears I did not." I sat back down across from my beaming daddy.

"Your drink sir, and madame," our waiter smiled at me.

When he left daddy told me the waiter was flirting with me. "He wants to fuck you baby girl."

"No. I don't believe it. You're being silly," I giggled."

"Well, I saw him adjust his growing hard-on. What do you think that means?"

"Do you want me to flirt back?"

I want to see you invite him back to our suite and watch you suck his cock. Can you do that for me baby girl?"

I had to think about it. Daddy said I was not to fuck around with other guys but Wallace and only once. Now here he was wanting to see me suck a stranger's cock while he watched. "Daddy," I said bravely. "If that's what you want, then I'll do that for you."

"Great. Write down out hotel and room number on a napkin and secretly hand it to him. Ask him what time you should expect him."

"Yes sir," I sighed and wrote down what daddy had instructed me to write. In the meantime, daddy excused himself to go to the men's room. The waiter was instantly at my side. "Will there be anything else, beautiful?"

"Yes, please." Handing him the napkin, I asked when he got off from work. Looking at his watch, he said two hours.

Daddy was coming back. I took an instant to look around. Satisfied that no one was watching us, I brushed the front of his trousers feeling his erection and giving it a playful squeeze. "Please remember to bring this," I said in my best breathy voice.

"Well,? daddy asked excitedly. "What did he say?"

"He'll be there in two hours daddy. Do you really want me to do this?"

"Yes. I want very much to watch my princess suck a cock. You are a cock sucker now, remember?"

"Yes sir."

"Wonderful. Don't ever forget what and who you are baby. Be proud that men want to stick their cocks in you. And as I already told you, I will, on occasion, allow you to enjoy a strange cock."

"But why daddy?"

"Practice makes perfect bitch," daddy said growing annoyed at my incessant questioning. "Besides that, the thought of you sucking cocks that I tell you to suck is arousing for me."

We headed back to the jewelers where daddy had him solder the clasps together so I couldn't remove it. "Wear it with pride baby girl," he smiled.

Back in our suite, daddy was counting down the minutes until our, or should I say my guest arrives. I saw that he was clearly excited about this, more so than me but I owed so much to him and he'd been so kind and generous that I wanted to do it for him.

I went to him and looked in his eyes, "daddy, I want you to be happy with me. I'll do whoever you tell me to do, whenever and where ever you say." Then we kissed like the lovers we'd been earlier.

"Go get into your robe and wear the panties you have on. Run along now. Hurry before he gets here."

When I came back, I saw daddy had taken off all of his clothes. "Get me my robe you beautiful whore."

I fetched him his robe and almost at that same moment there came a knocking on the door.

I looked at daddy. He nodded int he direction of the door indicating that he wanted me to let our guest in.

Our waiter from the restaurant entered with a smile seeing me in my robe.

"Welcome son," daddy said startling him.

"Oh, gosh, sir. I'm sorry. I didn't know she was..."

"Not to worry young man," daddy said interrupting him and putting him at ease at he same time.

"Fix your friend a drink princess."

"What would you like kind sir?"

"Vodka tonic."

I poured his drink and took it over to where he was still standing. I saw him watching me walk, my robe opening a bit, getting a glimpse of my red panty under it.

"Please, have a seat, get comfortable," daddy said. "I'm going to watch my beautiful princess suck your cock. Will that be a problem?"

"No sir," our guest said taking a seat in an overstuffed leather chair.

Daddy looked at me and grinned. "Open your present bitch. Show our friend here how well you suck cocks."

The waiter stood and as I approached him blushing from what daddy had just said. He asked my name. Before I could answer, daddy told him to call me princess and names were not necessary.

I knelt in front of the man and opened his trousers. He kicked off his loafers and sat back down after I took his shorts off.

His cock, though still soft, was nice. Not as large as daddy's but nice just the same. I watched him sip his drink as he watched me take his cock in my hand. I raised it up and lapped the length of the shaft up and down. Determined to give daddy a good show, I slurped noisily on his balls before taking his hardening cock in my mouth.

I was bobbing my head and using my tongue. Gently jacking him with one hand, I was holding his balls in my other hand. "Nice princess. Suck it baby."

"Take your robe off baby girl," daddy said.

I stood and removed my robe. "What the fuck,?" the young man exclaimed surprised to see my flat chest and the little bulge in my panties.

"Sit down son. Let he finish."

"But, but I er..."

"You want to get your nut in the sluts mouth or not?"

"I um, yeah."

And just like that, daddy had handled what could have turned into a uncomfortable situation.

He sat, I sucked.

"Oh God, princess. Suck my cock you fucking homo."

"Yes," I heard daddy say. "Call her names, cuss her. She's a whore. Treat her like one."

I didn't understand why daddy would say such a mean thing like that but I didn't stop sucking.

Our guest took a handful of my hair and shoved his cock deep in my throat. "Gonna skull fuck this faggot whore."

"Lick his asshole princess. Ask if you can lick his asshole."

I turned my head and saw that daddy had opened his robe and was masturbating. "No daddy. Please no."

"You heard me slut."

Defeated and heart broken I asked if I could suck his ass.

"Please sir. May I eat your asshole?"

He didn't say a word. He just turned around, bent over supporting himself with the chair, and offered me his ass.

I reached between his legs and masturbated him as I tentatively stabbed his asshole with my tongue.

"You nasty fucking whore," I heard daddy say with excitement in his voice. "Eat that asshole bitch. Get that tongue in there deep."

"Fuck it," I thought. I grabbed his hips with both hands and buried my face in his ass crack and tongue fucked him.

"That's it. Eat that asshole like the hungry cunt you are."

I heard our guest moan his appreciation of my efforts and he wagged his ass back and forth making me work to keep my tongue in him.

The humiliation of what I was doing and the name calling struck a chord in me. I pictured myself, wearing red panties, on my knees, my face plastered on some stranger's ass, my tongue in his asshole, daddy calling me every dirty name in the book. My senses were overwhelmed. The whole experience was new, exciting.

Daddy asked me if I liked it. "Tell me faggot. Tell your daddy you like eating ass. Come on bitch, you motherfucking homo, tell me."

I pulled my face away and as I told daddy I did indeed like eating ass there was nothing I could do to stop from cumming.

"Look at my sissy faggot creaming in her panties. God damn princess but you're the nastiest fucking whore I've ever met."

Our guest turned and I gobbled his cock like a hungry slut. Once again he skull fucked me until he announced his orgasm.

God damned queer, mother fucking homo. Eat it bitch. Eat my cum you good for nothing cock sucking faggot."

I moaned around his cock loving the way he took charge of me. I swallowed his sperm wishing it would never stop.

When at last he did finish, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. As he started to dress, daddy called me over. "Crawl over here faggot. Suck my cock whore."

I wagged my fat bottom as I crawled to daddy. I took his leaking cock in my mouth and he came almost instantly. "Eat it bitch. I ought to kick your pretty ass for being such a slut."

I knelt at daddy's feet after he came wondering what was next.

"I think you need to thank your friend for allowing you to pleasure yourself by sucking his cock. Walk him to the door, thank him politely, and show him out."

I was very aware of the mess cooling in my panties as I walked to our new firsn and thanked him.

"Any time faggot."

"Ony when I'm here with her son," daddy said.

Getting daddy a drink and me some water, he explained to me that this was a learning experience for me. "Many men will be tempted by your sexiness princess. Just like what happened a few minutes ago, they would use you, take their pleasure from your mouth and pussy, call you vile names; names I see excited you. Anyway, that's the life of a sissy cock sucker."

"Why did you have me do his bottom, daddy?"

"I thought it would be hot. I was right. I saw how you liked eating his asshole. It turned you on too, didn't it?"

"Daddy, the whole thing did. The name calling, you telling me to eat his asshole, all of it turned me on for some reason and I got into it. Really into doing it, so much so I came."

"I saw that. Let me tell you something about me you don't know. I loved seeing my wife fuck her friend. Some may call me a cuckold but I like watching and sucking both of them while they fuck. I like watching them as I did watching you just now. It's a fetish of mine and, princess, I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed it too."

Before I could ask, daddy read my mind. "Forget it princess. I'll never put my mouth on you there."

"Why daddy? How come?"

"It's like this baby girl. If and when I do suck, it's a cock, not a clit. You have a clit, not a cock. I'm the man, you're the woman, the faggot sissy, the homo. See?"

I nodded in the affirmative.

"Wonderful. Now let's get you all cleaned up."

Daddy had me wash my mouth out with soap or he said he'd never kiss me again. He watched as I gagged on the suds, gargling as he told me. We showered together and when he was clean, he let me suck his asshole like I did our friend.

My little balls hurt as I came again with my tongue up daddy's butt and my hand on his cock. I was quickly learning my place as a submissive slut in this world in the world of real men and loved the journey thus far.