All Comments on 'Job Interview'

by blososwa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Caution

Any abbreviation used in any story should be fully explained, whatever that takes, at its first use, then become the abbreviation only thereafter. Otherwise your readers continue on, wondering what th' heck a CV is (or whatever) and miss much of the value of your story.

Tip #2 is to keep paragraphs to about 10-12 lines maximum, so readers can easily follow line by line without getting lost. A paragraph that requires a full screen to display invites a user to "get lost" trying to follow along.

Tip #3 is to beware repetitions of the same word in too short a space. At one point I noticed the word "as" repeated (I think) 3 times in a short space, making the text sound stilted. Think about breaking it up by replacing the middle usage with an alternate word, perhaps "while" or something equally fitting.

Lastly, a personal observation, I was disappointed he didn't bend her over the scattered papers on that desk, slide into her slick pussy and pound her ass doggy style...lol. Just a personal preference.

Keep writing!

roja4uindiansroja4uindiansover 5 years ago
very nice story

very nice story.. even i was ask to give bj at my first job interview.. i remember my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Comment that deserves a story

Roja4uindians, your comment sounds like a potential story. You should go for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous