All Comments on 'Job Interview, Anal Intentions'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

To whoever is reading this right now, thank you for reading. I hope you've enjoyed it.

And thanks to Homerun2611 for the amazing contributions to this piece of work. He is a great talent.

heyall

Homerun2611Homerun2611over 4 years ago
Thank You!

HeyAll was gracious enough to ask me if I wanted to add in some thoughts and dialogue to his story. I just want to say how enjoyable it was for me to write my first effort with such a talented and generous writer. Your writing is excellent as can be seen in your following and it was a real privilege to have the opportunity to contribute to one of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That story is so dirty and so wrong

and I am so wet

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 4 years ago
Nicely done!

I think this might be my favorite story that you have written. I am always down for some workplace sex, and I appreciate that you went the extra mile and created a compelling reason for the sex. Too often it is portrayed as no more than "because I'm the boss and I say so.". Here, the sex served the plot--and it was well-written. A very nice read.

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 4 years ago
Great!

Absolutely loved it! I think this your best yet! Well written and fun to read.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT

This is one of the best short stories that I have read on this site, it has some very interesting aspects.

Beautifully prepared, written and presented. Thank you for publishing this work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very solid writing. The scenes were hot, and no objections jumped out at me with the plot and setting. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice start ... would be fun to see where it goes ... part 2 ? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...