Job Interview, Office Gangbang

Story Info
Boss needs a sexual favor from the new girl.
6.5k words
4.52
118k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

Elisa McKeanna-- Chief Legal Officer 7:51 am

It was supposed to be a standard day in the office when Elisa showed up to work. She led the corporate legal team and was scheduled to conduct a job interview for a potential hire later that morning.

At 8 am, she was called into the boss's office. It was normal to be summoned for impromptu legal services. With a company as large as theirs, there were always issues popping up and it was smart to err on the side of caution.

Elisa entered the large office where she saw an unusually nervous Mr. Callahan, who was far from his confident self. Before she could exchange the usual greeting or take a seat, a bombshell was dropped on her.

"I need your help," Mr. Callahan said with a forced smile.

"Good morning to you, too. How may I assist?"

Elisa stood tall and with the posture of a military officer, assuming it would be another quick exchange of legal advice. Usually she could answer his questions immediately, rarely needing to do research.

"I have a big meeting with investors today," he said, getting to the point. "They're willing to put $200- $300 million dollars in our firm over the next decade. European clients."

"Any of them single?" she asked with her trademark dry humor.

"Look, you know it's still a man's world. Strippers, escorts, you know the drill. It's standard for New York business dealings."

"Are you okay, sir? You seem incoherent."

Elisa was forced to give her boss a critical eye, wondering if he was having a nervous breakdown. She had seen this before. It was normal for intense pressure to get the best of someone.

"I'm fine," Mr. Callahan said. "It's just that my favorite assistant, Mindy, quit this morning."

"That's unfortunate, sir."

"Yeah, well, it's really unfortunate. Can you keep a personal secret? I know we talk a lot, but this is highly sensitive information."

Elisa nodded. "Of course, sir. Whatever you tell me in private will always be confidential, unless it presents a danger to others, or this company."

"I've been enjoying a sexual relationship with her for the past year. I mean, my god, she was the best!"

Mr. Callahan sighed in regret and Elisa was annoyed by his pathetic whining and self-pity.

"That's not a big surprise," she answered. "I got that impression from her. It's common practice for men in high positions to hire strippers and escorts as their office pets."

"Yeah, but she was different. She was the best. The absolute fucking best."

Elisa was unmoved. "She was the best because of the paperwork she put on your desk? Or what she did underneath your desk?"

"Underneath," he meekly replied. "She gives the best... nevermind..."

"She gives the best blowjobs?" Elisa said with a raised eyebrow. "Good for her. I'm assuming you're going to be sued by this woman. Sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination? Pick your poison."

He shook his head. "I told these clients all about my special assistant. I promised them some friendly relief after the long flight over here."

"They'll have to attend the meeting without receiving oral sex. I'm sure they'll somehow survive."

"That's not the point," he replied. "If I can't deliver on a promise, then my reputation is in the trash."

Elisa didn't flinch. "They'll survive. So will you."

"No I won't. My job depends on closing this deal. We're having a rough patch lately."

This time, she sighed. "As chief legal counsel, I cannot advise that you hire a sexual professional to help with this. But as your friend, I'm sure there are plenty of women you can call."

"Well... I'm talking to a gorgeous woman right now."

She lifted an eyebrow. "Me?"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. But you get what I'm hinting at, don't you?"

"You want me to perform as your little sex kitten?" she asked dryly.

"Everything discussed in these meetings is highly sensitive financial information. I can't just let anyone walk through those doors."

"Fair enough, but I think you've lost your mind, with all due respect."

"I need you," he said firmly.

"Why not ask someone else that works here? Someone younger."

Mr. Callahan softened his tone. "You dated Brett Leonards a few years ago, didn't you? I remember he told me a few, umm, things about you."

"A few things, like what?" she asked, seething with her arms crossed.

"Promise you won't be mad?" he gulped.

"What did Brett say about me?"

He gulped again. "Well, I was told that you give world-class oral sex. And that you have a fantasy of being used by a group of men."

It took every ounce of energy in Elisa's being to keep herself composed like the high-quality lawyer she was. However, her poised demeanor was on the verge of collapse, something she couldn't allow in the workplace.

"Never repeat that statement," she fumed with laser beam eyes. "If I ever hear that again, I'm quitting on the spot and I'll file a lawsuit. Understood?"

He nodded profusely. "Our secret forever. But this is an emergency. We're on track to have another quarter of losses. Our competitors have received huge investments from Asia. Unless we can match them, we may have to explore the possibility of big layoffs."

The last word stopped Elisa in her tracks. Layoffs? It felt like a gut punch. She loved this company and everyone who worked here, from the CEO to the janitors. She'd do anything for these people. They were family.

"How many layoffs are we talking, hypothetically speaking?"

Mr. Callahan sighed. "It depends. Maybe two dozen people in miscellaneous sectors. With stocks sliding, it could be worse in a few months."

"Oh god," Elisa groaned. "And you think schmoozing with your investors will work?"

"These kinds of people need to feel like they're being catered to. It's part of bonding and creating friendships."

She raised an eyebrow. "What exactly do you want? Be blunt. I'm interviewing someone for a job after this and I have a tight schedule after that."

The eyebrows of Mr. Callahan arched together; he had something else in mind. Something new, it seemed.

"What does she look like?" Mr. Callahan asked. "Is she that cute Asian girl who was here last week applying for the paralegal job?"

"Possibly. I've never met her before, but people say she's sweet. Why are you asking? Are you.... no way... don't even ask."

Mr. Callahan dropped to his knees, right in front of her. Once a proud and arrogant man, he was now reduced to begging.

"Just this once," he pleaded. "I know I'm asking a lot. But..."

"Get up, please," Elisa groaned. "I'll consider it."

Mr. Callahan stood up and re-composed himself. "You have no idea how many jobs you could be saving in this company. Believe me, your sacrifice will be remembered. I'll make sure everyone at the top knows about this."

"Discreetly, of course. I don't want this spreading around. If this will help save jobs, then it's worth it."

The boss hugged her and whispered all of the scandalous details in her ear. Things that were needed. She'd do anything for her company, but her limits were being pushed to uncharted territory.

Chrissy Wong -- Paralegal Interview 9:12 am

There was a last minute change of plans and Chrissy had been informed that the final job interview would be conducted earlier than expected.

She waited obediently in the lobby of the legal department when the door opened and in walked Ms. McKeanna, boss of this division. From her perspective, the lawyer had the aura and presentation of a powerful woman, who was in a slightly bad mood.

"You must be Chrissy Wong. Good morning. I'm Elisa McKeanna. I'll be interviewing you today. Please follow me into my office."

They shook hands and she scurried behind the legal chief who walked briskly into the office. The door closed and they were face to face. There was no formal greeting or anything. It was straight to business.

"Let's get to the point," the top lawyer said firmly. "You can have the paralegal job right now, no further questions asked. Or you can be my personal legal assistant -- handling major corporate cases -- in which case you'll have to go through a brief, but rigorous process. You decide. Do it fast."

"Your personal legal assistant?" Chrissy chirped, shocked that a prominent new position was now available to her.

"Correct. Your office will be near mine. You'll be entrusted with corporate secrets. More work. More responsibilities. More advancement opportunities. And of course, the salary is quite generous."

Chrissy's mind fluttered at the chance to be in the mix of things. In her work history, she had never moved up the ladder so fast. Young people were typically expected to start small. But to start by working for the legal boss? It was nearly unheard of.

To her, this was more than a job. Her parents had raised her to become an alpha-woman, of sorts. The prestige meant everything to her, and although naturally shy, she was confident she possessed the qualities necessary to rise to the top.

And at the same time, she found herself becoming aroused at the notion that she'd get to work beneath this strikingly gorgeous professional.

Like many women, Chrissy was attracted to powerful figures.

"Working for you sounds great," Chrissy said with a squeaky voice, holding back her excitement. "I'd love to be your legal assistant."

The lawyer's eyes roamed up and down. "Excellent choice. You fit the bill for what I need. Ready for another round of questions?"

Chrissy nodded and put up a strong front. "Oh yes. After the strenuous interviews I've done in the past two weeks, I'm ready for anything."

"That's what I like to hear," Ms. McKeanna said. "First, I need to know that you can keep a secret."

"Always. As a paralegal, I'm often trusted with highly sensitive information. It's a critical part of my job. My reputation and list of references speak volumes."

Ms. McKeanna nodded. "Secondly, how adventurous are you?"

Thinking fast, Chrissy thought of some examples. These were hardly your typical job interview questions.

"I enjoy fun things, camping sometimes. Snowboarding. I took my dad skydiving once on his birthday. That was a lot of fun. As far as something more relevant to this job, I was in the debate club in college."

Ms. McKeanna nodded again. "Thirdly, how loyal are you? Are you a team player?"

"I'm very loyal and very team-oriented," Chrissy replied without hesitation. "I've made lasting friendships in all my previous workplaces. That's how I am. I'm a people-person."

"So you'll do anything to keep everyone's job safe?"

Chrissy was stumped for a second. "I'll do anything in my power to help everyone here. I can promise you that."

"Those answers will do, given the present circumstance. Here's the situation..."

Ms. McKeanna spent a few minutes detailing the financial woes of this company along with all the measures that were being taken to woo the new clients.

As the ever articulate Ms. McKeanna spoke of the unusual battle plan, it became a dizzying blur, but Chrissy was able to pick up on certain financial buzzwords, like "big investments" along with threats of "layoffs" and figures relating to "quarterly reports."

Through the haze of it all, Chrissy also picked up words such as "group sex" and the need for "blowjobs" and "memorable sexual performances."

It seemed as though the pinnacle of big business and kinky sex had collided, morphed together in the most obscene way imaginable, and Chrissy was now at the epicenter of the storm.

Her pussy had also never been wetter.

"Hello?" Ms. McKeanna asked like a doctor who was waking up an unconscious patient. "Did you catch what I said? You suddenly seem light-headed."

Chrissy snapped out of the trance. "Yes, I heard that. Something about ... err... giving blowjobs to some investors."

She blushed the moment those words accidentally left her mouth. This was supposed to be a job interview for the biggest step in her life! The last thing she had ever expected was raunchy sex talk with the legal chief.

"It's part of my ethical duties to this corporation," Ms. McKeanna said in a formal manner. "Still interested? Or do you want to be a regular paralegal for the department?"

She made a snap decision.

"Yes, I'm interested."

Ms. McKeanna remained stone faced. "Follow me. We have work to do."

*

As they walked down the hall, they spoke openly about the job; pay, the hours, flexibility, and all the standard details involved when starting a new position.

They went towards a small office nearby that definitely belonged to a woman. It smelled like perfume and there were flowers for decorations.

"This is a former employee's office," Ms. McKeanna said. "I'll need to change my appearance for the meeting. Now let's see what we have to work with."

Opening the office closet, the legal chief sifted through a variety of outfits on different hangers. At a glance, everything appeared to be standard office attire. Upon closer inspection, they were anything but...

Without a hint of warning, the boss stepped out of her heels and unbuckled her belt. She removed her pants to reveal her toned long legs. Finally, she removed her stockings and panties.

"Your... your pussy is showing," Chrissy noted, dumbfounded by the naughty and unexpected visual.

Ms. McKeanna stood comfortable in her skin. "You're going to have to be a little more relaxed if the plan is going to work."

Next, the legal chief removed everything else, piece by piece, getting totally naked to reveal her long and slender figure. She undressed casually as if she secretly got off on being watched by the new girl.

Putting on a new outfit, Ms. McKeanna wore a pencil skirt so small her butt cheeks would show if she took wide enough steps. No panties underneath. On top, she chose a thin, see-through blouse and went braless. She wore a normal office jacket over that with just one button done. The lawyer arranged her hair artfully in a bun atop her head, securing it with some hair pins found in the desk.

Finishing off her look, Ms. McKeanna wore thick-framed glasses that were in the closet.

Ms. McKeanna struck a model pose. "How's this for a lawyer?"

"You could be on a centerfold," Chrissy gulped. "I mean, you look terrific."

Was this really happening? At this point, she was becoming certain that this was a prank. But at a firm this prestigious, who would play such games?

She knew the bounds were going to be pushed once again as Ms. McKeanna's eyes went up and down her body, giving a critical look.

"Your turn," the legal chief said. "Take off those clothes so I can see what we have to work with."

"Me?" Chrissy gulped.

"Who else would I be talking to? Do you want the job or not?"

Now she was certain this was real. No type of prank would ever involve getting the subject naked. It would result in a lawsuit. Chrissy wanted this job and took comfort in the fact that no one outside of this corporate circle would know. And if her newfound boss could do it, then so could she.

Chrissy had worn a conservative pantsuit for her big interview. Ironically, the stern lawyer she had tried so hard to impress with her outfit was now watching sternly as she undressed! She removed her clothes neatly and hung them in the closet.

Thankfully, her underwear was feminine and she felt surprisingly comfortable standing in the black lace bra and thong. She silently congratulated herself on making a good decision.

"You'll need to remove your undergarments, as well. They'll be a distraction."

In what world is wearing undergarments to work considered a negative? Closing her eyes, Chrissy removed the last of her clothing. It was the first time she had been exposed in the office and she felt conflicted. Her number one priority in life was to succeed at work and that required professionalism.

But she couldn't deny that baring her body in such a sacrosanct location was highly stimulating. Her body was skinny, narrow hips, and her breasts were almost flat. She was certain her dark nipples were fully erect.

Ms. McKeanna broke the silence. "Actually, let's leave you naked. I love those black Asian nipples against your fair skin. It'll look great in the conference room."

Chrissy blushed. Though mortified, she managed to register a tingle in her pussy from her supervisor's critique.

Taking a deep breath, Chrissy shamefully confessed, "I've never done anything like this before. I've only been with four guys my entire life. I'm not adventurous... sexually speaking."

"Figures," Ms. McKeanna said matter-of-factly "Are you thinking of backing out? Because that's okay."

"No, it's just..."

"Are you aroused?"

"Aroused and nervous," Chrissy replied honestly.

Ms. McKeanna spoke without a hint of concern in her voice. "In many ways, we're a lot alike. The law is my life. I work long hours. To me, a job is a job. Work is work. Is that making sense?"

"It does," Chrissy replied, sticking to the same mindset.

"Follow my lead. Do whatever I say. These people are investing a lot of money and so naturally they're going to be demanding. That's the nature of business."

Chrissy gulped so hard it nearly echoed. "My hands are trembling. But if we're in this together, then I have the strength to do it."

"That's what I like to hear."

Ms. McKeanna patted Chrissy on the ass, turned and walked out the door. Meekly, the young woman followed, walking barefoot on the carpet.

The Meeting -- Naked Negotiations 10:12 am

Chrissy Wong was used to being in the background during high-level corporate meetings. She was accustomed to being outside the room when the doors closed. Now, she was prominently displayed in the conference area, about to receive their undivided attention.

Upon arrival, Chrissy appreciated the stately setting. A mahogany table was in the center and there were eight surrounding dark leather chairs. The walls were paneled and perfectly matched the table. On one side of the room stood a large wooden chest that served as a bar.

She felt a gentle rub on her shoulder from the boss.

"Last chance," the lawyer said. "Do you want to leave? Or are you willing to do whatever it takes to succeed?"

Hesitating, the young woman realized this was truly the moment that would seal her fate. She still had time to make a quick exit, thereby maintaining her safe status quo. But there was no ignoring the fact that times had been tough for most companies during the last several months. If she could help this firm remain competitive, it would showcase her team player mentality and commitment to success.

It was also true that the idea of men using her body for pleasure was alluring. She hadn't had a boyfriend in a long time. Perhaps this was a way to scratch the sexual itch that had been present since their break up.

Either way, it seemed like a win-win situation.

Summoning confidence, Chrissy spoke firmly. "It's always been my goal to work at a firm like this. Obviously, I never thought I'd be... you know... naked."

She gestured to her own body and Ms. McKeanna smiled and pinched her dark nipple.

"There's a first time for everything. And I can't help but notice that your pussy has the most delicious aroma. My nose is sharp and I can smell it."

Chrissy stood still as Ms. McKeanna reached below to give that bare pussy a gentle swipe with fingertips. It was the first time another woman (who wasn't a doctor) had ever touched Chrissy's bare pussy.

If that wasn't mortifying enough, Ms. McKeanna brought her newly moistened fingers to her mouth and licked, tasting Chrissy's fluids.

After cleaning both fingers, the lawyer purred, "You are quite the delectable delight. I know you'll be a perfect addition to this firm. Now stand to the side. Speak only when spoken to. You'll catch on quickly."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers
12