Job Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to stroke your cock, Sir."

"What else?"

"I want to suck your cock, Sir."

"What else?"

"I want to lick your cock, Sir."

"What else?"

"I want to suck your cock so that you cum in my mouth, Sir."

"What else?" "I want to fuck your cock, Sir."

"What else?"

She was running out of ideas and had to think about this last one. "I want to swallow your cum, Sir."

"What else?"

Now she was stumped. What else was there? "I don't know anything else to do with your cock, Sir."

"Of course you do." He was playing with her, now. He wanted her to say it, but he felt the likelihood was low. "What else do you want to do with my cock?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't know anything else."

"Think about it," he said. "Actually, you will have plenty of time to think about it. And since you did not give me a proper answer, you will have to pay the price.

'What did that mean?' she thought.

"Go over to the dresser," he sternly directed. "Now, bend over and put your arms and elbows on the dresser." The piece of furniture he was using as a table was the standard hotel triple dresser, about three feet tall, six or seven feet wide and about two feet deep. With her bent over the right corner of the dresser, he lifted up her right leg and placed it on the furniture. It was a precarious position and a bit uncomfortable with one leg on the ground, the other on the dresser. It reminded him of the form a sprinter might use to run over the hurdles in a 110-meter race.

He then pulled out a bundle of rope and unraveled it to show an eight-to-ten-foot length. He fastened one end of the rope around her right knee that was perched on the dresser. He then pulled the rope around and under the dresser and anchored it to the dresser's right front leg. He then attached the spreader bar to her left ankle, pulled out another bundle of rope, unraveled it and tied one end to the end of the spreader bar which he then anchored to the left front leg of the dresser. She was in such a position that she could not move either leg, although she did not have to struggle to keep her legs in their current position. The result, however, was that she was fully exposed to him. Of course, he had purposely bound her that way. He also connected her two wrist cuffs together as she held her arms in front of her. She was propped up on her elbows. Finally, he took a third bundle of rope, unraveled it and tied one end to her ankle cuff on her right leg. He then looped the other end of the rope around the dresser, underneath it and then anchored the end to the foot of the dresser. She knew that the lengths of rope were so long that he could have only prepared for the three strands he would tie her up with if he had planned this out all along. She was in some way appreciative of that. Although she was being used for his pleasure, he had to prepare for her. The result of his handiwork was that she was fully exposed and unable to move out of position. She was his...again.

He stepped back briefly to admire his work then walked up to her, leaned over and started to speak to her in almost whispered tones. At first, the softness of his voice and warmth of his breath was calming, almost mesmerizing. He told her how beautiful she was and how turned on he was from seeing her in this way and seeing her sex revealed and open. But he also told her that he couldn't let her get away with inappropriately answering his questions. She was both worried and frustrated at the same time because she really didn't know what else she could have offered up as a suggestion.

Besides the view he had in front of him the best part was that she was positioned directly in front of the mirror which hung on the wall of the large room. Perfect for him to see her face and perfect, he thought, for Kat to see her own reactions to what he was doing...when he let her look.

He started by taking one of his silk ties and gently running it along her bent over body. Over her neck, her back, her ass. Down her legs, back up so that it grazed over her pussy and her ass. It was like a feathery massage and she was enjoying herself. He did this for a few more minutes, running laps with the silk tie over the back side of her body. Out of the blue, his movement changed abruptly. He tossed away the tie, kneeled down behind her, spread her ass cheeks with his hands and started tonguing her tight, tiny, hole. In the past, she was never sure she really liked this, same as anal penetration. But after a few minutes it started to feel good, then exquisite. While he tongued her gently, then more quickly, he reached underneath her and slipped a finger into her dripping pussy—first one, then two, then three fingers. After finger fucking her for a few minutes, and letting his fingers get soaking wet with her juice, he pulled them out after one last deep plunge and had Kat lick them clean.

He then stepped away and pulled out from what Kat would refer to later as his "toy drawer" a large purple vibrator. He placed a small washcloth underneath her and rested the vibrator directly underneath her pussy. The weight of her body and the washcloth held the vibrator in place.

'He's done this before,' she thought. Every detail had been attended to, every toy and accessory pre-selected and available just when he needed it.

He turned the vibrator on low and it made a low-pitched whir. Very quickly, she was overcome with pleasure. As he slightly increased the speed of the vibrator her pleasure peaked; any higher and she would cross over that line where the pleasure became unbearable. But then maybe she would cum. Just at that moment, he inserted into her mouth a black rubber object, only six inches in length but skinny, about the girth and shape of a hot dog. Her eyes opened with surprise and then she discovered what it was: a butt plug. A smaller one, certainly; maybe it even could be considered a beginner's butt plug, but a butt plug, nonetheless. As her pussy dripped her juices on the vibrator and washcloth below it, he pulled the butt plug out of her mouth, pushed it abruptly into her pussy, making sure to get it loaded up with her natural lubricant. He placed it at the entrance to her asshole. She could feel it. He pushed the butt plug into her ass but only about one inch, enough for her to feel it, but without much resistance or pain.

She had never really had anal sex. Her past attempts with partners resulted in them either giving up or her refusing to do it altogether. When she was at home alone masturbating, she would sometimes take her middle finger and stick it in her ass an inch or two, or three. It just always seemed to hurt and was not overly exciting to her. So, she typically forgot about her asshole and went back to her clit, getting off in that way. She thought it funny that so many guys loved the thought of anal sex with a girl. Maybe it was a control thing, a domination thing. "If they only knew," she thought.

He then started a slow in and out motion, going about a quarter inch further every two or three strokes. He was actually taking it easy on her, from her reactions he knew that she was an anal virgin—this, too, turned him on. The vibrator made it easier, of course. With about two inches to go, he pushed the rest of the butt plug all the way into her, causing her to arch her back and letting out a strong yelp. Obviously, she could not move at all.

He then fucked her ass with the butt plug for several minutes. Somehow, she liked it.

Chapter 12

By the time he had turned the vibrator off the butt plug had been in her for about 15 minutes; he pulled it out and watched the cavern it left behind. He then stuck the butt plug in Kat's face. She smelled her ass all over it. He then stuck the plug in her mouth. "Clean it off," he said. She licked the black rubber plug hungrily and found the taste a bit unsavory, like an old rubber tire.

"Lick it clean," he instructed. For the next two minutes she licked and lapped all the juices off the plug. She could now only smell her own spent saliva. He then pushed the plug fully into the back of her mouth. "Close your mouth around it." She complied again and once her lips were locked around the plug, he pushed it in as far as it would go, causing it to tickle the back of her throat. She knew she had taken cocks bigger than that down her throat so this would be no problem at all, she mused.

As she caught herself thinking about the butt plug that was in her mouth, she could feel his hard cock behind her, laying on top of her ass between her cheeks. He took his cock and placed it where the vibrator had been. He rubbed the ten-inch throbbing tool on her pussy and then over her asshole. He then thrust into her wet pussy for the first time; all in one thrust. She winced and bit down onto the butt plug, which muffled any sounds she could make. "A natural gag," she thought. He then pulled on her hair with one hand, grabbing a handful. He pulled up her head so that she could look directly into the mirror and see him fucking her. He did not start slowly but instead pounded her pussy from behind. He had been hard for almost two hours and he wanted to get off but didn't want to waste his seed. She loved having her hair pulled and this only added to her excitement. Even though he was being rough with her, taking her as he wanted, by force, she loved it. With each stroke, he went all the way in, to the hilt, almost causing her to lift off the top of the dresser. Every few minutes he would slightly change the angle of his plunging almost as if to ensure that every millimeter of her pussy was getting a good workout. He grabbed her hips, then her breasts and nipples from underneath, then rubbed her clit. So many different angles, but still pumping her with his hard tool.

As he continued to pump in and out, he took the butt plug out of her mouth and pushed it back into its rightful place: her ass. Her eyes opened wide again and, with the butt plug removed from her mouth, she was finally free to moan and groan as much as she wanted. He moved the butt plug in and out of her to keep pace with his thrusting cock. He grabbed her hips and started pounding her so hard, pushing in as far as it would go, that she started to feel his cock rubbing against the butt plug inside her, separated only by the thin layers of her tissue. She had obviously felt nothing like this before and for a brief moment she thought that would be how it would feel to fuck two guys at once: one in her pussy and one in her ass. He reached around her front and rubbed her clit hard and just as she seemed about to cum, he stopped.

Chapter 13

He abruptly pulled the butt plug out of her ass and his cock out of her dripping pussy. Neither one had yet had an orgasm after more than two hours together. Kat laid there on the dresser, catching her breath for a second. She then asks to speak for the first time. He allows her to speak.

"This was my first time, Sir. I am honored to give you my ass." He smiled, moved back behind her and he was easily in.

Chapter 14

Afterwards, he appreciated the gesture and commented "For that, you just made a close competition with Gabby even closer." She initially smiled but then realized if she had done an amazing thing, giving up her ass, and it made the competition closer, it meant that she was losing. What could she do to advance into the lead? What more did she need to do? She had done everything that she could, or so she thought. Mr. Curtis, it seemed, was not quite through with her, though.

Chapter 15

He watched her stare in the mirror, still bent over from when and where he had taken her, again and again. He then proceeded to unhook her from the contortion that he had put her in. He allowed her a few brief moments to stand up and usher the feeling back into her arms and legs. Her back was sore as if she had been hit by a speeding middle linebacker.

"Come over here," he motioned. He was standing in front of the edge of the bed, with one foot on the floor and the other propped up on the bed. "Suck me."

Finally, she would have his cock in her mouth. She devoured him as if eating for the first time in a week. She let his eight-inch cock slam into the back of her mouth again and again, verbalizing a slight gag every time he hit the back of her throat. As she sucked him, she cupped his balls with one hand and reached underneath to rub his asshole with her other hand, sending a surge of delicious feeling through his body. He loved to have his balls cupped like that and to have his asshole stimulated, and she was doing both at the same time. He was in heaven. She placed her hand over his cock, stroking it a few times with a long twisting motion. When she reached the base of his cock she moved back up to its head and then back down again.

In a few minutes he had her stop to lick his balls and his ass. He loved having his ass licked and she was doing a great job to satisfy that craving. He put her prone on the floor. Standing over her, he lowered his ass onto her face. "Spread my ass cheeks with your hands and lick my entire asshole." She did as she was told, opening his sphincter as much as she could and then sticking her tongue inside. She tensed up her tongue, trying to make it probe-like so it would more easily slide inside of him. She continued with the in and out motion, then lapped at his opening, cleaning him as much as she could. She looked up at him from her prone position, seeing from underneath his balls, his hard cock, the head of his cock, up his body and into his eyes. "An awesome sight," she thought. He, in turn, watched her. He watched her lick him and tongue bathe him. He watched her staring intently up at him.

With Kat still remaining prone, he turned around, as she continued licking his ass. He reached forward and started rubbing Kat's pussy and clit. He increased the pace of his rubbing and continued faster and faster. She had been wanting to cum for hours and she would finally get her chance. With just a few more short strokes, Phil Curtis could hear her moans, muffled under his ass—her first orgasm. Her voice was muffled even more as he purposely pushed his ass down harder onto her tongue and mouth. As his rubbing on her sensitive clit continued, she tried to stop him as the pleasure was just too intense for her immediately after an orgasm. But he would have none of it. He continued to rub her clit frantically with one hand while with the other he plunged into her pussy. "Don't stop licking," he ordered, forcing her to at least attempt to concentrate on what she was doing.

He then got up, pulled her off the floor by her arms and threw her down on the bed. "Spread your legs." She complied and he dove in, hungrily licking and sucking. He took her swollen clit between his lips and sucked it in and out until she reached her second orgasm. Again, he did not stop. He continued to lick and suck her, fingering her ass at times. The intensity between her legs was a feeling she had never felt before. Covered in her wetness, he came up for air for one moment.

He continued his meal, eating and sucking more, building up a sizable pool of her fluid in his mouth. As she experienced yet another orgasm, she couldn't tell whether it was her third or fourth, she was losing her endurance or her clarity of thought. When he was done, he raised himself up to her face as if to kiss her. When she opened her mouth to greet his tongue, she was met with a gusher full of her own fluid from his mouth. She swallowed it whole as if she had not had a drink in weeks.

"My turn," he offered. He put her back on her knees again and immediately plunged his cock down her throat.

"You want my cum, don't you?" he asked. Her mumbled response was difficult to translate, even though he knew what her answer would be.

"Say it."

"Yesh, Shir, I want your cum."

"Here are the rules you must follow. When I come in your mouth and on your face, you cannot swallow; don't you dare lose a drop. If a drop hits the floor you will pay. Do you understand?"

"Yesh, Shir."

He made her work for her prize. He kept pushing his cock to the back of her throat, causing a slight gag. Then, he would pull her hair back, not allowing her to take all of it. He went back and forth like this for several minutes. There was drool starting to come out of the sides of her mouth. He liked it when the blow jobs he received became sloppy; actually, he loved it. He loved seeing the saliva oozing out of her mouth and dripping off her chin and hands as he plunged forward into her. She coughed as it seemed like a pint of saliva was now accumulating in the back of her throat and mouth.

He then felt the familiar welling up in his loins. He was about to cum, a lot. Not only had he not cum for the entire three hours that he was together with Kat, he hadn't cum since he left Gaby the prior weekend. He wanted the biggest load possible for Kat. It was hard for him not to jerk himself off in the last few days. He had blue balls, to say the least. But he wanted her to be covered; drenched in his seed.

He continued to plunge into her mouth, with wetness all around. She was sucking, slurping, gagging, almost coughing on the saliva in her mouth. He was ready now. Just a few more strokes with her mouth. He then pulled out of her. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," he quickly instructed.

Without hesitating a second, she obliged. The first spurt hit her in the back of her mouth, the next on her lips and the next on her nose and cheek. He started spraying all over that beautiful face of hers, being made more beautiful in his eyes by being painted with a coating of his cum.

He grabbed her hair and head as the last spurts of hot sticky liquid hit her nose, cheek, mouth and tongue. He waited a few seconds and pulled away; he didn't have time to recover. Time was of the essence, he knew. He quickly drank a full glass of cold water and immediately took her into the bathroom.

In the bathroom mirror, he made her watch her face. The cum that was slowly dripping down her cheeks and nose was an erotic sight to both of them. He instructed her again not to let a drop hit the floor. She was to stick out her tongue and catch it all. But she was not to swallow anything...not yet. She found herself mesmerized for a second, watching all the cum that he had shot onto her face and into her waiting mouth. It was quite the load. As one large drop started falling down her face, she was quick to stick out her tongue, catch it and bring it back into the pool that had filled her mouth.

Finally, after about ten minutes of this she heard him say "Okay, swallow it all." She immediately did what she had been told. She had been through enough that day and knew she needed to do so. She also used her tongue to circle around her mouth to lap all of that up. She then used her fingers to wipe off the remaining large globs of cum and devoured those as if licking warm frosting from a spatula. She had always found the taste of cum a necessary evil; it wasn't tasty, but she did it because it seemed to make her men happy. But it wasn't disgusting either. But for Phil Curtis, she lapped up every drop and savored it like a fine vintage wine; knowing it was his and that she had just made him happy.

Chapter 16

He then had her turn around in the bathroom and told her to get into the shower. She stepped over the ledge of the porcelain tub and into it. She was confused for a second, thinking that he was going to have her take a shower to freshen up for him. She thought about how bad it would be to get her hair wet and she'd have to ride home in the cab looking like a drowned rat, not to mention walking through the lobby of the St. Regis looking like one. She was right to worry about her hair, but not for the reason she thought.