Job Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised again when he stepped into the shower with her. "Kneel down," he said.

Picking up her chin so that she was looking up at him into his eyes he asked, fully knowing the answer he would get, "Whose mouth is this?"

"It is your mouth, Sir."

"And what can I do with this mouth?

"Anything you want, Sir."

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

She obliged and assumed it was going to be another sucking session. "But how did he want me to suck him if he is flaccid like this?" she thought. "He just came all over my face and in my mouth and I can't believe that he is going to so quickly get it back up again." She was so wrong about her thoughts.

He then took a step backward, which again confused her. He looked into her glistening eyes and smiled. She smiled back slightly, even with her mouth open and her tongue hanging out.

"Do not move, do not close your mouth, do not shut your eyes or pull in your tongue, under any circumstances," he demanded.

"Yes, Sir," she sounded back.

He momentarily closed his eyes, as if to transfer to some dream state and summon some thought of what he was to do next. Then it hit her. She knew. She knew exactly what he was going to do to her, and it had nothing to do with sucking his cock. He slowly opened his eyes, signaling that he was ready. He then saw her eyes open wide, almost in shock about what was to happen next.

To be continued...


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked it. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BDSM happens when BOTH parties CONSENT

This is a straight up blackmail story, doesn’t matter that she has submissive desires this isn’t BDSM. Without safewords it’s stupid and dangerous. I get that it’s a fantasy story it can be scary taking that leap into the unknown. Doing it this way absolves her of any “guilt” regarding her actions, but again that doesn’t make it BDSM.

Of course that doesn’t mean you don’t have potential because it’s clearly there.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not in the time of #MeToo, he won't!

We no longer live in a society in which The Apartment (Jack Lemmon) could even be possible.

Phil already told her that his own job was at risk. The moment she refused his offer and took her severance, she'd be on the phone to the board of directors. They would fire him immediately to avoid liability in the lawsuit she'd file, with ah shark lawyer like Ms. Allred as counsel.

I like fantasy as much as the next guy, but there are some things which push the belief envelope a little too far. This story has several of them.

Nice try.

NuhNuhNuhNuhabout 3 years ago
Competition at work

Now the competition need to continue at work with the board. Gabby and Kat naked with a leash. The best BDSM submissive slut keep that way the board and direction’s pet because she find her purpose : for free obedience ! The other keep her place as EA but with little arrangement, she need to be naked all the time front all the firm. She’ll paid but to have lost the contest, on break, she can’t say no to any sexual sollicitation of any member of the enterprise.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Company Whore A slut takes a job that's more than she bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
White Heat Young Asian Wife is pursued by Husband's boss.in Interracial Love
The Banker's Wife Young wife reluctantly agrees to help pay husband's debts.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming Black-Owned, Jean Jean Gets Broken In, Black-Only, and Black-Owned.in Interracial Love
More Stories