Job with Benefits

Story Info
A new job with great benefits.
3.6k words
4.26
47.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tony and I live in Florida. I am a widower and 45 years old.

I work a part time job at a car dealership as a shuttle van driver.

One Saturday in early December, it was very slow until a customer needed a ride home. I got her information and noticed she lived way outside the 10 mile limit. I was then told she got authorization to take her home.

I didn't mind since I was on the clock and it was a break for me.

I told her we were ready to go and I took her to the van where she got into the front seat.

Her name was Rachel and I figured around 30, about 5'6", maybe 115, with sandy hair and brown eyes and in pretty good shape.

We started on our way and we made some small talk. She told me she and her sister own a massage business where they give massages in their home as well as make house calls.

I told her I never had a massage and she laughed. She said, "Well, you haven't lived until you had one of our massages."

We continued chatting and we finally arrived at her place. She thanked me for the ride and for being so nice and offered me a $20 tip. I told her it was too much but she insisted.

Then, just as she was getting out she said, "Would you be interested in working for me? I need a driver to take us to homes to give massages and all you would have to do is help us with our stuff and wait for us."

I replied, "Sure. I would be interested."

She answered, "Come by after you get off so we can discuss everything." I told her I would be there at 2:30.

The rest of the day was slow and it was finally over. I drove up to Rachel's place and rang the bell. She opened the door and she invited me in.

She gave me a tour and showed me her massage room which had two massage tables and all her equipment such as towels, lotions, creams and stones.

She then took me into the kitchen and over coffee she said, "Tony, if you are really interested in this job, you will enjoy it, I am sure."

I asked her about the hours and pay and she said,"I will pay you $25 an hour and you must be available to take us to our appointments for which you will know in advance. There will also be extra benefits, if you are interested."

I told her that was all acceptable. Then I asked her, "What are the extra benefits?"

She looked at me and said, "We run a legitimate business but sometimes, under certain circumstances we give extra treatment to customers who ask for it. That being said, some of our female clients would like a man's touch instead of or in addition to a woman's. Would you be willing to provide that service? You would be well taken care of."

I looked at her and responded, "Are you saying what I think you are saying? First of all I know nothing about giving a massage."

Rachel looked at me and laughed and said, "Tony, they don't want a man to massage them. They want a man to fuck them. And, I am sure you know how to do that."

She continued, "Look, we will massage them. Then, they may ask if we provide extra services. We ask them what they want and if it is something simple like them wanting to get fucked, we would tell them we have someone who could provide that service at an extra cost. If they say ok, then we will arrange it. That is where you come in. Interested?"

I told her I would be. Just then her sister came in.

Rachel introduced me to her sister, Tammy. She joined us for coffee. Rachel updated her on our discussion and Tammy asked if I was interested. I told her I was.

Now, Tammy is about 5'7", 130, black hair, brown eyes and a nice body. I would say around 35.

Rachel got a bottle of wine and we toasted to a great relationship. When we finished, Rachel said, "Tony, since you never had a massage, we will give you your first one now."

Then she took me to their massage room and told me to undress and wrap a towel around myself.

Once in the room, I undressed and wrapped the towel around myself. In a few minutes, the girls came in, both wearing short robes and I could see their bare legs.

They told me to get on the massage table with my face down. I did and as soon as I got settled, my towel was removed and I was naked on the table.

Rachel explained what they were going to do and told me to relax.

As I relaxed, I could feel the warm oil being poured on me and then four hands rubbing the oil on me. If felt good as they rubbed every part of me. As they worked their magic, my cock started to come alive.

Their hands massaged my inner thighs and my ass and, at one point, I could feel their hands near my balls.

After a long time, Tammy told me it was time for me to roll over.

When I rolled over on my back, my hard cock was in plain sight.

Rachel said, "Well Tony, It looks like you enjoy massages. I am sure our female clients won't be disappointed if they want your services."

Tammy started massaging my head and face and told me to close my eyes. As she was doing her thing, I felt Rachel getting on top of the table and then she seemed to straddle me. Suddenly, I could feel my cock sliding into warm wetness. I then realized that Rachel was sliding her cunt down onto my cock.

I opened my eyes to see her facing me, her tits were beautiful as her cunt had fully engulfed my cock.

She started riding my cock. Just then, Tammy managed to get her cunt over my face and near my mouth. Without hesitation, I started eating her pussy as her sister was riding me.

It didn't take long before I was able to let them know I was going to cum.

Rachel rode me harder and faster and I finally shot my cum into her cunt. When she dismounted, my cum oozed out her cunt and onto me.

It wasn't ling before Tammy yelled out she was cumming and had her orgasm.

When everything quieted down, Rachel said, "Tony, if you enjoyed this, expect a lot more. So, are you in?"

I immediately told her I was.

Rachel told me she needed a couple of nude pictures of me in case her clients wanted to see what they would be getting.

I posed for a few pictures with a hard on that seemed to do the trick.

Before I left, Rachel said she would text me later to give me their schedule and to rest up.

I left and went home, thinking of what lies ahead.

That night I got a text from Rachel advising me that she had an appointment the next evening at 8:00 and for me to pick her up at 7:30. I texted her back that I would be there.

The next night, I arrived at Rachel's place and helped her with her stuff. I drove her to her client and helped bring in her gear and table.

Rachel introduced me to her client, a middle aged woman named Susan, who was around 55 or so and not bad looking.

Once I was done, I left and waited in the car.

About forty- five minutes later, Rachel texted me. She said, "I got a request from Susan for your services. She liked your pictures. $250 for a fuck. Interested?"

I replied, "Sure. Will you be with us?"

Rachel replied, "Yes, she wants us both and she wants to watch you fuck me. I am ok with it."

I answered, "I'll be right in."

I waited a few minutes and went to the door and was let in.

Rachel was wearing a short silk robe and Susan had a towel wrapped around her.

Rachel took me to Susan's room and told me to undress and wrap a towel around myself and then join her & Susan.

I did as I was told and went to them.

Susan came over to me and said, "Tony, I loved your pictures. Now, may I see the real thing?"

Without saying a word, I dropped my towel to the floor and stood before them naked with a hard on.

Susan looked me over and gave my cock a touch and told us to follow her. The three of us went into her bedroom.

Susan told me and Rachel to get on the bed. Then she said, "I want to watch you two fuck but don't cum in her. Tony, you save your cum for me."

Rachel and I got on the bed and in seconds I was sliding my cock into Rachel's cunt. I saw Susan watching closely.

After a few thrusts, Susan told me to pull my cock out and asked Rachel to move away. We did as she asked.

Then Susan joined me in bed and told me to fuck her.

As soon as she was on her back, I spread her legs and mounted her. My cock slipped in her cunt easily and we started fucking as Rachel watched.

Susan met my thrusts and soon she was moaning and scratching my back as I rammed my cock into her.

I told her I was going to cum and we fucked harder and faster. She started screaming that she was going to cum. As she yelled out, I shot my cum into her cunt. It felt like I wouldn't stop cumming.

Susan had orgasm after orgasm with her body shaking vin spasms.

When things quieted down, I pulled my limp cock out and my cum oozed out her cunt. Susan slipped her fingers in her cunt and got my cum on her fingers then licked it off.

I got dressed and went back out to the car. A short time later, Rachel called me to come in and help her take her stuff out, which I did.

I then drove Rachel home.

On the way home, Rachel asked how I felt and did I still want the job.

I looked at her and said, "Well, it certainly was an experience. However, I felt like a male prostitute, fucking for money. The benefits are great though."

Rachel replied, "Tony, I understand if you want out. But that's up to you. The money is good. You get all the sex you want and Tammy and I are always available to you to satisfy your needs."

I looked at her and she said, "How about this idea then? I will pay you $50 an hour instead of $25. You will not get paid for fucking clients. However, I will give you a bonus for helping me with a client even if there is no sex requested from you."

I looked at her and said, "Ok. You have a deal."

So, for the next few appointments where the clients wanted special services, I provided to their needs.

When things were slow, Rachel would have me over and we fucked, sometimes it was just with her or her sister, but mostly with both of them.

On one of the last appointments, A woman, Diane, wanted to be serviced in private. I told Rachel that I would text her when to come back for me.

After Rachel left, the woman, Diane, told me she really liked my pictures and wanted to spend time with her.

As we were in bed she asked me a lot of questions and told me a lot about herself. She said she was 40, a widow, and a little lonely. She was 5'6", 125, had long black curly hair, brown eyes and nice 36c tits.

I told her what I was doing for Rachel and she smiled and said, "I guess you are very good at fucking now since you have a lot of practice. It doesn't bother me either."

She continued, "I hope you don't think too harshly about me, paying for your services."

I smiled and told her it didn't bother me at all.

Then she told me something I never expected, "I have to be honest with you. My husband and I used to sometimes swing with friends. We enjoyed it and it brought us closer. I miss that sometimes."

I looked at her and told her I thought that was terrific. I then told her that I swapped a couple of times and enjoyed it.

I also told her that I was a nudist but hadn't gone to a resort in a long time.

We laughed and I said, "Well, it looks like we were made for each other."

We found out that we had a lot in common and when we finally fucked, we both enjoyed it. We hit it off. As I was getting dressed, she asked if I would like to come back and I told her I would like that very much.

I texted Rachel and she came back for me.

Over the next month or so, I visited Diane a few times and not just for sex.

We went out to dinners and just enjoyed each other's company.

One night I went over and we went out to eat and enjoyed a great meal and lots of wine.

When we got to her house, she asked me to sleep over and I accepted.

That night we had great sex, more than once.

In the morning, I was gazing at her beauty when she opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. She smiled and kissed me. I smiled back and said, "Diane, you are the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. Marry me!"

She choked a bit and replied, "Are you sure? Is it the sex?"

I smiled at her and told her I was sure and it wasn't just the sex.

Diane said, "Yes, I will marry you. And, if you still want to continue working for Rachel, you can, as long as you tell me all the details."

Then I said, "Why don't you work for her too? You could service any men clients or we could perform as a couple for her clients."

She almost choked and said she didn't know if she could do that.

After thinking about it, I said, "Look, we both love sex, right? You enjoyed swinging and I am willing to try it for you. I am going to speak to Rachel to get her thoughts."

I texted Rachel and told her I wanted to speak to her. She told me to go right over.

When I got there, we went into the kitchen and I said, "Diane and I have been seeing each other and, I asked her to marry me and she said yes. Now, I have to ask you something. Diane used to swing with her husband and I told her I would continue with her but is there anything you can think of where we both could work with your clients?"

Rachel said, "Let me discuss it with my sister and see what we could come up with. I think we could find something that you two could do with our clients that would be beneficial to all."

Diane and I thanked her and left.

On the way back to Diane's, we decided to get married over the next weekend and I would move in with her immediately.

Well, we did get married and started our new life together.

By then, Rachel texted me to come over with Diane.

Tammy & Rachel were at the kitchen table and smiling. Rachel told us that she and Tammy have an idea if we would be interested.

Tammy said, "Most of our clients are women but we are being asked if we do couples massages. Since we haven't, it might be a good time to start. Would you two like to do couples massages?"

I told them that we didn't know how to give massages. Rachel said they would teach us. She also said that there would probably be extra "work" that the couples might want but that would be up to us.

Diane answered quickly and said that would be fine and she would like to do it. That being said, we were in.

Over the next couple of weeks, we were shown how to give massages. Diane would do the men and I would do the women.

A week went by and Rachel texted me and said she had a couple that wanted a massage. She gave me the details and Diane and I got ready.

We loaded up the SUV and headed out.

It took us about 30 minutes to get to their house. We rang the bell and were let in. We introduced ourselves and were shown where we could put our tables and supplies.

The couple said they were married and this was their anniversary gift to each other.

Once we got settled, I asked them to undress and leave a towel around themselves.

The fellow was about 5'10", about 180, brown hair, brown eyes and an athletic build. He looked about 50.

His wife was about 5'6", about 125, black hair, green eyes, good shape and ample tits. She looked in her late 40's.

The tables were set up next to each other. Diane went and undressed and put on a short terry robe. I had on white pants and a white t-shirt.

When everything was set, the couple got on the tables, face down with their towels covering their naked bodies.

I asked what kind of a massage they wanted. The woman quickly said, "We want the most erotic massage you have, so please start."

I looked at Diane as she stood over the husband. She quickly removed his towel. I did the same to his wife.

We had soft music playing and Diane and I went to work.

We poured warm oil on the backs and started giving them their massage as they held hands.

I watched Diane as she moved her hands up and down his back down to his thighs. I noticed the man spread his legs a bit, giving Diane access to his balls.

Diane wasted no time in massaging his inner thighs as her hands glanced over his balls.

I followed her lead and started massaging his wife's thighs and she likewise spread her legs. My hands glanced over her pussy as I delved between her thighs.

After awhile, we told them to roll over onto their backs.

When the husband rolled over, there was no mistaking his rock hard cock, which looked about 8 inches.

His wife rolled over and her nipples were erect and jutting out from their base.

We poured warm oil on the bodies and gently massaged them. It wasn't long before they were both moaning a bit.

Diane pointed out the guy had precum showing and I pointed to his wife's wetness.

We gave them a real sensual massage with Diane giving his cock a good massage as I was giving his wife's pussy an even better one. Before we knew it, their time was up.

I told the couple that we were finished and that they could get off the table and get dressed.

When they got off the table, the husband whispered something to his wife and then said, "We both want to thank you for a great massage. However, my wife and I feel that we would like a bit more of your time. Would you both be interested in finishing our massages in a more personal way?"

Diane asked, "Excuse me, but what did you exactly mean?"

His wife responded, "Both our bodies are in a 'state of awkwardness' right now and we would like you to releave that feeling from our bodies. Are you interested? You will be generously rewarded."

I looked at Diane and I nodded an ok.

Diane told them that we would be happy to help them out.

Without bothering to cover up, they led us to their king sized bed.

As they got on their bed, Diane removed her short robe and was naked underneath. I removed my clothes and soon, Diane and I were in bed with them.

It wasn't long before Diane had the guy's cock in her mouth and his wife was sucking my cock.

Diane whispered to me, "Boy, did I miss this...I love you."

For the next couple of hours, Diane fucked the guy and even had sex with his wife. I could tell she knew what she was doing and I loved watching her taking the guy's cock in her cunt and getting fucked.

I don't remember how many time we all fucked one another but it was the best night I had in a long time. We left before morning and the ride home was all smiles.

When we got home I told Diane that I loved her performance and glad she enjoyed it. I also told her I couldn't wait for the next time.

She smiled and said, "Tony, anything you ever want me to do, anything at all and I will do it for you."

That night I had the best sex of my life. My new wife did things to me in bed that I never dreamed of and she told me she had more things planned for me.