Jocelyn's Erotic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After checking in and turning over our overnighters to be placed in our rooms, we were ushered to the dining area and a small table overlooking the small steaming brook that flowed by. "Gosh, Ryan, this dining experience is incredible. I would have never thought of it in this rural prefect. This mountain cuisine of local vegetable and fish is exquisite but I am really taken that you special ordered this touch of beef just for this occasion This filet is perfect... indescribable...I've never had such tender and tasty meat in my life. Thank you so much for this special treat."

"Jocelyn, this place and dining experience pales when it comes to you. You simply look ravishing...a mouthwatering vision of loveliness."

"Oh, please stop, Ryan. I way too old to be considered a 'vision of loveliness'...much less mouthwatering."

"No, Jocelyn, you need to stop putting yourself down. You are an attractive woman... accept it. What I said, I meant. Look, I'm not Irwin and giving you a line to lead you on just so I can get you in bed."

"I'm not comparing you to Irwin, Ryan. All I'm saying that I'm forty-eight years old, an abused widow, and a neglected mother of four. It's hard for me to believe you when you say that I am...what...ravishingly desirable."

"What do you think on the wagyu steak that you're eating?"

"I think it's the softest and tastiest piece of beef that I've tasted," I said as I slowly chewed and savored a juicy tender piece of steak."

"Jocelyn, the wagyu steak that you're eating is not fresh from the slaughter. Instead, the meat has been carefully aged until it is at its optimum level of tenderness and flavor. Whether you realize it or not, you are like this steak. Your experiences over the years have contributed and brought out the optimum appeal in you. Jocelyn, whether you realize it or not, you are ready for the next adventure...if you are open to the possibilities."

Swallowing the piece of meat that I had been enjoying, I gulped and meekly (and hopefully) said, "And what would that be?"

Ryan took a sip of his sake and said, "I was attracted to you from the very start; however, as we worked together, I began realizing that I was drawn to you as a person and that I wanted to be with you. You will tell me that you are 'damaged goods' and that 'you are too old for me.' But as I said before, I find you 'mouthwatering lovely' as a woman and especially as a person. I want you, Jocelyn."

"I want you too," slipped out of my surprised mouth before I knew it. "I mean...well... lately I wish that I had met you before Irwin was introduced to me. You are all of the things I wished for in a man and never experienced. But I will be honest with you and admit that I'm still struggling with...my past and that I'm way older than you. While I am open to taking the next step in our relationship, I'm not sure if I'm ready for sex.

"Jocelyn, for me, wanting to be more 'intimate' with you is not the same as having sex as you will discover. But why don't we enjoy tonight's dinner and then return to our cabin where we might get to know each other better but in a more private setting?"

"Hmmm, while I don't what you have in mind for the two of us, I trust you, Ryan. But please don't hurt me. I've been hurt way too much already. It would break my heart and destroy me if you turned out to be another Irwin."

"I won't do anything that you don't want me to do, Jocelyn. You wanted to start a new life and I intend...if you will let me...be a part of your adventures. So, let's finish our dinner and start a new adventure together."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ninety minutes later I was knocking on Ryan's room door. I was dressed in a thin yukata (a light cotton kimono) that was tied at my waist, cloth slippers, and nothing else as Ryan had asked of me. Much to my surprise, Ryan ushered me to a small low table that had two sake bottles resting a warm container and two sake cups. After carefully arranging my yukata, I sat on a thin flat pillow placed on the tatami (straw matting) floor. It was then that I noticed that Ryan's external shoji door had been slid open to reveal a wooden lattice-floored wash area, a steamy open-air hot spring bath, and the breathtaking view of the misty forest and running brook.

Pouring some sake for me, Ryan had me raised my cup and clinking his cup against mine, uttered "Kampai (Cheers)! Here's to the start of 'our' new adventure!" The sake was mellow and warm, and as it slipped down my throat, I immediately felt some of my uneasiness ease. Refilling our cups and bidding me drink, he shared, "I had to bribe the ryokan management with ten large bags of macadamia nuts and a bottle of eighteen-year-old Scotch whisky to get this little two-room cabin with a private onsen that was attached to my room. This private onsen is for just you and me, Jocelyn."

When he saw the look of consternation on my face, Ryan chuckled, "Part of the traveling adventure is learning new customs and having new experiences. A hot spring bath is the epitome of Japanese culture and fits well with their openness towards nudity. I know what you're thinking, Jocelyn, and the answer is 'Yes, we will get naked...' And then with a humorous smile on his face, he continued, "You don't want to bath with clothes on...it's against the onsen's rules.

"Relax, Jocelyn, you're beautiful and have no reason to be ashamed of your body. Heck, if it makes you feel better, I am just as concerned what you might think when you see me nude. For all I know, you might be one of those shallow women who smirks and says, 'You're that small?' I mean men do have their pride too. Hmmph!"

I had to admit that Ryan could get me to laugh and feel more at ease. "Okay, I did tell you that I wanted to start a new life and do different things...even though I didn't think it would involve getting naked. Hmmm, I guess this is a 'when in Japan, do as the Japanese do' situation, isn't it? But I hope you are not too disappointed when you see my small saggy boobs and my stretchmarks. I don't want to turn you off if you know what I mean."

"Oh, about that, Jocelyn. I hate to disappoint you, you horny older woman, but another onsen rule is no hanky-panky in the soaking pool. So -- if you're thinking of ravaging me after you see me in the flesh, you'll have to wait. Ha, I knew that would get you."

"Alright, Ryan, tell me what we going to do," I giggled as I drained my sake cup and held it out for another refill. I felt flushed but did know if it was due to the steamy air of the onsen wafted into the room and brushed against our faces, the warm sake, hot flashes, or Ryan.

"The first thing we do is..." And with that Ryan leaned over the small table to kiss me lightly...almost hesitantly...but tenderly on the lips. While astonished at first, I held his face as I returned his kiss with one sensuous one of my own.

"Wow!" gasped Ryan as soon as our lips parted, "I'll take that as a good omen of things to come. And that's good because if you are ready, let's disrobe and go to the wash area where we will wash. Besides getting clean, it will give us a chance to get to know each other's body without a sexual context." When he saw my hesitation, Ryan calmly said, "We don't have to rush, Jocelyn. We can stay here and sip some more sake if you want to."

"No, Ryan, if we do that I'll end up drunk. Oh, well, if we're to explore our relationship, you might as well see what I look like in the nude. Please don't think poorly of me, but I have, every so often, wondered what you look like naked. Come on, let's go to the wash area before I change my mind."

Standing and pulling me up, Ryan muttered, "Okay, ready or not, here I go..." And with that, he undid his yukata and let it drop to the tatami flooring. While not overly muscular, his body was lean with a well-defined chest and arms. My eyes boldly traveled down his ripped stomach to focus on a good-size penis was growing hard, thick, and long.

"Sorry about the erection but a guy's cock has a mind of its own. Just thinking about you being naked is having a rather stimulating effect on me. Hey, why am I the only one who is buck naked?"

Before I could utter a word, Ryan undid my sash and pulled my yukata from my shoulders and then down my body. Gasping in shock, I immediately covered my small boobs with one forearm while thrust a hand between my legs to cover my exposed pussy.

"No fair, Jocelyn, you saw me -- now, let me see you. Come on...this is supposed to be a night of discovery and adventure." With downcast eyes, I gradually lowered my arms to my sides, fully exposing my nakedness to Ryan.

"Hmmm, you're much too hard on yourself, Jocelyn. Your breasts are small but at least you have something. And these meaty nipples of yours are unbelievably big and enticing. Yes, you have stretch marks, but so what? I love the way your pussy lips... ahhh...I better stop describing your nudity or I will be sporting a full-on erection.

"Come on, let go to the wash area, and have you sit down on this little stool. Let me wash you, Jocelyn...then you can do me." And with that, Ryan scooped a small bucket of hot water from the hot spring and poured it over me once I was seated. I instantly hissed as the hot water cascaded over me but soon was sighing in utter relaxation with each bucket splashed over me.

A soapy washcloth scrubbed my reck, back, shoulders, and arms. Ryan subtly kneaded the tightness and apprehension out of my body, rinsing them away with each bucket of hot water. His soapy hands travel down my sides and outer legs before settling on and massaging my bare feet. Squeezing and massaging the tension out of my feet until I moan deliriously, letting my leg naturally part to fully expose my sex. I whimpered and quivered when his soapy washcloth traveled up my legs, slowly scrubbing the valley of my inner thighs.

"Oh, God, Ryan, what are you doing?" I yelped in shock when somehow his hands cupped and squeezed my exposed pussy.

"I'm just making sure that I wash your private parts to include..." A loud groan escaped my lips as his sudsy finger sliding slowly up and down my slit. I jerked when a finger wormed its way up my slippery vagina, and then moaned again when another finger joined the first. A splash of hot water on my pussy caused me to wrench as Ryan worked the liquid into and rinsed out my now inflamed sex. I whimpered pitifully when he withdrew his fingers, but I squealed when a wet finger slid over and thoroughly rub my puckered anus.

When I managed to croak a feeble protest, Ryan just chuckled and said as he rinsed me again "Got to make sure your privates are thoroughly clean."

The soapy wash towel slid over my undulating belly to fondle my small tits. I gasped when a bucket of water was poured over my chest and felt my large nipples swell, extend, and become rock-hard. Ryan whispered in my ears, "You wrong, Jocelyn. Your breasts aren't ugly -- they are utterly tantalizing. Look how your meaty nipples...they just begging to be..."

I moaned aloud as a shudder shook my body when Ryan's lips latched on to one of my freshly washed jutting nipples, inhaling it into his suctioning mouth. At first, I sought to push his face away, but in the end pressed him to my small breast, groaning loudly when his mouth inhaled my other small jiggling cone of flesh.

"Ryan!" I muttered as I frantically grabbed his face, "I thought you said that we weren't supposed to have sex in the onsen."

"Oh, yeah, I did say that...it's just that I couldn't help myself because you're so damn inviting and beautiful. Hmmm, how about you wash me before I get carried away?"

Collecting my wits and taking a deep breath as I soaped my washcloth, I started as Ryan had with me, scrubbing his neck, shoulders, arms, and back. After dousing his back with a pail of hot water, I then moved to his front where I washed his chest and stomach while every so often stealing quick little kisses from him. I loved the feel of his body, its muscles, and especially its taste after I rinsed him and planted light kisses on his face and chest. The tip of my tongue flicked upon and swirled around his hardened nipples, and was pleased to feel him twist and moan as I had under his similar oral treatment.

I washed first one leg and then the other before rinsing both. His manhood stood rigidly upright between his splayed legs. My soapy fingers gently wrapped around his throbbing shaft and Ryan gasped and stiffened. Pressing his cock back to his belly, my other hand cupped his hairy balls, softly rolling them and feeling them contract tightly in his scrunched scrotum.

"Oh, my god," Ryan moaned, "that feels so damn great! You can..." He never got a chance to finish whatever he was about to say as my sudsy middle finger pushed into his clenched asshole, making him jolt and cried out unexpectedly.

"That's payback for fingering my butt." I purred as I withdrew my finger and rinsed his genitals clean "And this is for turning me on..." My mouth opened and inhaled his mighty fine erection. Ryan would have jumped off of his stool if I hadn't had a firm grip on his rigid penis. Before he could do anything else, I lowered my head and swallowed him down my throat with great delight.

Suddenly, it dawned on me, "I'm sucking a cock and...willingly...and loving it!" I remembered how on our honeymoon night, Irwin enjoyed forcing a naïve virgin to sinfully suck his "vile filthy" dick. Until his death, my loving husband forced me to give him blow-jobs to stimulate him or to make me swallow his disgusting semen. I hated oral sex...until I savored Ryan's cock in my mouth.

Pulling my head back, I looked at my young lover as my clenched hand slid up and down his pulsating shaft. "Ryan, what is an 'onsen'?"

"Huh? What? What's an onsen? It' a hot spring...that is sometimes enclosed in a pool or bath-like structure like that one over there. Why?"

"Then this wash area isn't an onsen or part of it, is it?"

"Ah, technically this wash area is not part of the onsen. Why?"

"Because this almost forty-eight-year-old abused and neglected widow has an insatiable lusty craving...something that I have never felt. I want you, Ryan, in the worse way...and will have you now."

With that, I straddled his lap and after kissing him deeply and passionately, reach between my spread legs to grip his probing cock. My sigh of satisfaction was music to my ears as I rubbed his egg-like dickhead up and down my slippery slit. Lifting myself a bit and positioning his cock at my vaginal opening, I then lowered myself, taking Ryan's raging hard-on into my quivering body.

"Ooh, I love you, Ryan, oooh, god, how I love you," tumbled out of my mouth as he entered me. With my arms wrapped around his neck and bracing myself on his shoulders, I shuddered deeply as his entire length penetrated and spread me like never before.

Ryan clutched me to him, passionately kissing my lips, neck, and shoulders. His strong hands slipped down my back to grip my buttocks and he had me wrap my legs around his waist. Unexpectedly, he stood up and carried me back into his room. There he had me unhook my legs as he laid on his back with his dick still firmly embedded in.

"Ride me, Jocelyn, you sexy beautiful woman! Ride me until you cum!"

Being on top gave me a thrill that I cannot describe. For all of my years with Irwin, I was the lowly submissive, the one on the bottom who submitted and got humped royally while looking at the ceiling. Now I was being asked...no, was...the dominant who controlled the sexual tempo and action.

Sensuously gyrating my hips, I was overwhelmed by the sensation of my vagina being slowly stirred and internally massaged by Ryan's fully-embedded manhood. My churned liquid sexual excitement noisily sloshed and slurped as I began to gently pump up and down.

Throughout our marriage, Irwin had crammed his raging erection into my pussy whether I was ready or willing. Sex was always rough, hard, fast, and degrading. It was all I knew and what I had come to expect. However, riding Ryan was both strangely thrilling and deeply satisfying. It was a tender, unhurried, and above all, arousing. This was the erotic lovemaking that I had yearned for.

My hands gripped Ryan's shoulders as I leaned forward, rocking back and forth. Addictive spikes of electricity surged through me whenever my stiff protruding clitoris rubbed against his hairy groin. Sweat dripped freely from me and my breath came in short hot pants as I feverishly ground myself against Ryan. I felt this indescribable pressure building within me as my body began to tremble violently. Not knowing what was happening to me, I was scared but I couldn't stop... didn't want to stop.

Then without warning, a gigantic tsunami of sexual sensations and raw emotions crashed down on me, engulfing, and tossing me like never before. I heard my shrill cry, felt my fingernails digging into Ryan's shoulders, and had unexpected wetness between my legs. Gulping for air and utterly exhausted, I dropped limply on Ryan's chest, sobbing uncontrollably.

"What's wrong, Jocelyn?" a concerned Ryan blurted as he hugged my shivering body. "Why are you crying?"

It took me a while to compose myself. Then lifting my off his chest, I wiped away my tears and moaned softly when his still-hard penis slid became firm seated in my throbbing pussy. "It happened so damn fast that at first, I didn't know what was happening to me. It was only after I collapsed on you that I realized I had just had an orgasm...a goddamn orgasm...my very first in forty-eight years!"

Ryan was clearly shocked and so I continued, "You've got to understand that I've sexually known one other man besides you. Irwin was a cruel and selfish bastard who made me satisfy his sexual needs. This, however, did not entail him satisfying my sexual needs...which I knew nothing of until I met you. Now that I've had an orgasm, I sure want some more..."

"And you will, Jocelyn. You've had your turn; now, it's my turn." With a deft twist of his body, Ryan rolled me over with him positioned between my legs. "Just relax and enjoy this..."

His lovemaking was slow and gentle, focusing on ensuring my comfort and stimulation. His lips found mine and our tongues danced a slow erotic tango in my mouth. Then Ryan shifted himself upward on my prone body to let my fat rubbery nipples rub against his sliding chest and drive me crazy. The change in position resulted in greater friction on my throbby clit and I could once again feel my gut getting tighter and tighter.

"Ohhh, do 'it,' Ryan! Do 'it' to me!!"

"Do what to you, Jocelyn? Tell me what you want me to do."

"Fuck me! There I said it! Take that magnificent cock of yours and fuck my hot juicy cunt!"

And that he did. Draping my legs over his thighs, Ryan leaned forward to spread them and fully expose my slippery twat that was stretched tightly around his embedded hard-on. He then proceeded to fuck the live daylights out of me, easily taking me with long, hard, and swift strokes that have his groin noisily slapping my pussy.

I issued soft grunts with every thrust while clutching Ryan to me. My legs locked behind his pumping hips and my crossed ankles propelled him into me. I began to tremble again and knew that I was rapidly approaching another climax.

"I going to cum, Ryan...I'm going to cum real soon! Oh, fuck me, baby, fuck me! Cum with me... oh, yeah...shoot, Ryan...fill my twat with your hot creamy spunk! I'm...arrgghh... arrrggghhh... arrrrgggghhhh!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The water of the onsen was steamy in the cold mountain air as Ryan and I lounged in each other's arms in utter contentment and relaxation. "Do you know, I think this is the cleanest that I've ever been," I whispered into his neck. "We washed each other thoroughly in sudsy foreplay, made love...hope you weren't too disappointed in your middle age lover...and washed again before getting in this onsen."