Jocelyn's Erotic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, I definitely wasn't disappointed, Jocelyn. To use the wagyu steak analogy, you were the finest piece of well-seasoned aged meat I've ever had...tender, succulent, and definitely hot...someone I plan to partake of more and more."

"Is that so? Tell me what does my deviously but irresistible young lover has in mind for us?"

"Well...we will need to get out of this onsen soon or we'll end up like boiled lobsters. After we dry each other off, I plan to take my lover...you...to our futon beds where we will cuddle and maybe...just maybe...I will have a late-night snack and eat someone's delicious pussy. Who knows...someone might like falling asleep with a belly full of sperm sucked fresh from the tap? Then should the urge arise...but definitely before we have breakfast in the ryokan ...we might engage in another round of lovemaking where my lover begins to catch up on all that she has missed."

"Hmmm, that does sound like a good carnal adventure." Then after pausing, I had to ask, "Ryan...this isn't a one-night stand, is it? I've done things that...well...I've never experienced before...and don't want to stop. Please don't tell me you don't want to continue."

"Jocelyn, do you think I'm fucking nuts? I've found a beautiful and mature woman who is just beginning to discover her sexuality. Why in the hell would I let you go? No -- this is not a one-night stand. I'll become a part of our life and you will become a part of mine. We will travel and visit new places and cultures, and make love in new and exotic places around the world. Is that what you want, Jocelyn?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryan and I have been together for two years and during that time, we have flown to many new and distant places, looking for and collaborating on new tour venues. Although our travel agency has thrived and there has a continuing clamor for new adventures., we have stuck to the small intimate group theme. We could make a lot more profits by offering more tours and with larger groups, but have decided that money isn't everything in life.

There are times when I get stares when Ryan and I are together since it is clear that I'm much older than my lover and companion. Yet, Ryan dotes in me in such a way that anyone can see that it is he who seduced a willing me. And true to his word, with every new adventure, we make exhilarating love in all of the visited places.

Ladies, take it from me, a half-century-old woman, nothing beats sharing all of your mature body with a younger lover who gives you mind-blowing orgasms all of the time. Don't be ashamed or inhibited at the age difference...just think of Ryan's wagyu steak analogy and how your younger lovers will savor being with you. Enjoy the experience fully.