Jocelyn's Raggedy Gremlin

Story Info
Jocelyn's car dies, exposing her "inner drive!"
4.4k words
4.65
3.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers

(This story is a prequel to a series titled "The Biker (To Be Published Soon)". I introduce a few characters ahead of the series publication. Hope ya'll enjoy!)

Jocelyn's day started early. She found first relief...and then a bit of delight that her old flip phone's alarm actually worked. "Wow! Maybe things are looking up" she mused.

Bounding out of bed, she kick started her morning by filling the scratched and dented tea kettle with water and cranking the knob to light the gas burner. Next, she entered the tiny bathroom and twisted the knob on the shower, knowing she had at least 5 minutes until a bit of hot water begins to make its presence felt. She said 'please lord" hoping the super had performed maintenance on the building's hot water system. "Today was not a day for a cold shower, if there ever is a day for that bullshit" she winced.

It hasn't been often that opportunities of this magnitude presented themselves to Jocelyn. Her intent was to grab this one by the horns. Wave after wave of emotion swept over her, consuming her every thought for days. This opportunity could be the ticket out of the economically disastrous state in which she has existed for years. "Everything must go perfectly" she kept repeating. She ran down her mental checklist as she worked toward getting out the door and not just to be on time for the interview, but to be 10 minutes early.

The biggest immediate concern she had was whether or not her car would start, let alone make the 3 hour, 195 mile drive into downtown Dallas. Jocelyn loved her old car; a 1975 AMC Gremlin. The relic was on its last leg and she knew her relationship with her cute little ride would soon be coming to an end. The heartbreaking memories she has of living out of that car marched through her mind. The one constant during those times was her little red "Gremmy". That car has always been her place of solitude...her respite from all the loneliness that existed in her life.

For three years they had been roommates, so to speak. When Jocelyn's parents put her on that freighter bound for the US because they wanted a better life for her, she was just 13. She knew it would be up to her to do what she had to do to survive. Her only aunt, frail and in bad health, died within two years of her arrival in Austin.

By default and the law, everything her aunt owned became hers. That is how she came into possession of the little red icon. That car was 25 years older than she was and the manufacturer, AMC, was long ago swallowed up by one of the big three.

At 16, she moved all her possessions into that car, living in it for three years as she finished high school. It was hard, working any job she could just to be able to eat. Luckily, her status as an immigrant provided her the opportunity and funding to go to college, which she made the most of. In fact, she did so well that she was able to continue on at the University of Texas in the MBA program with a scholarship, graduating at the top of her class.

Through her 5 years at the university, "Gremmy", her pet nickname for her car, never let her down. That little car provided her and her few friends with many outrageously enjoyable weekend adventures, furthering her relationship with that sad rust bucket. Today she was once again trusting old reliable to get her to the job interview in Dallas. This interview will be a game changer and could create an insanely rewarding future for her. The type of future she desired with her whole existence.

Jocelyn sipped her instant coffee while styling her long dark hair and putting on her makeup. She was careful not to overdo it thinking "Nobody is going to offer a high paying job to a street walking war-painted whore," and she laughed from deep within her gut which helped her calm down a bit. Saying to the Filipina beauty in the mirror "you got this bitch!" and then smiling her award winning smile, shivering at how cute the woman looking back at her was. Playfully she said aloud "Did you just wink at me gorgeous?" laughing again.

Somewhat concerned over her choices of clothing, as her wardrobe was scant and limited, she did the best she could. The clingy yellow sundress fit her somewhat snug but it created such a delicious contrast between her rich brown skin and the bright spring color. It was delightfully seductive but not overtly slutty. The two shoulder straps provided for the display of her slender shoulders, slinking around her sexy neck and attaching to the top bib with a white button on each side. She loved the way the straps crossed her back. The straps were adjustable pieces and she tightened them so her firm sweet tits would look perkier than they were...and yes, they were very perky.

She chose her best, and favorite panties; black, lacy, and sheer. They made her feel so sexy and a bit deviant. The way the sheer fabric felt gliding over her clit made her body and mind swim in the sexy pool of hot desire. She felt her best confidence when so stimulated, so alive.

She completed her outfit with a pair of white strap sandals with just enough heel to high lite her sexy calves and her gorgeous ass. She decided on a little white clutch with a gold chain strap. She decided to carry her brown leather brief case, which held nothing but a pen and a copy of her resume. She just thought it might look a bit more professional. She knew it was a roll of the dice but she decided to just go with it.

At 0800 sharp she twice slammed Gremmy's drivers door, because most times the door didn't close fully the first time. She turned the key and to her great relief the little 6 cylinder engine fired right up and purred very nicely. Jocelyn was pleased.

She maneuvered thru the downtown streets of Austin and turned north on Interstate 35,. Her destination: Management INC Corporate Offices, Dallas Texas.

The drive was pleasant. Gremmy cooperated and Jocelyn arrived downtown Dallas with 30 minutes to spare. She pulled up to the gate and the security person

checked her name and directed her to the reserved garage under the building, the one for employees and VIPs. Jocelyn felt a chill go up her spine when he said "VIP". Well she wasn't an employee yet so she fancied herself the latter. She drove in the garage wearing a big smile and some very hard nipples.

She parked Gremmy in a spot marked "VIP" because it was the only one available. Again, she slammed the driver's door twice and headed to the elevator. As she waited, she noticed the biggest motorcycle she had ever seen parked in the first space. It was bright white and the license plate shouted in capital letters "LUCILLE", and the parking space was marked with the word "The CAPTAIN". "Hmmm," she wondered to herself.

Arriving in the lobby, she secured her "VISITOR" pass. "So much for VIP" she grinned. "Just like that I go from VIP to slovenly VISITOR! Can't catch a break!'

Jocelyn surveyed the lobby and her gaze locked on the small coffee shop. Since she had some time to kill, she decided a latte would take the edge off. She strolled in and noticed a single customer at the counter having conversation with the barista. He was a bit scruffy looking but in a "ruggedly handsome" sort of way.

Two days of facial growth, at least, but the casual suit was a fabulous fit and the material was top shelf. Slacks, white t-shirt, matching jacket, and penny loafers and no socks. She saw his wallet was chained to his belt loop on his right side. "How odd" she noted. "This guy takes "business casual" a bit serious". He looked about 60ish, but he was in very good condition and she thought a little flirting would help ease her nerves. She approved of the customers presence and formed her million dollar smile on her deliciously pouty lips.

The customer blew a kiss to the barista and accepted his latte from the cute little Latina woman. He turned to go, and noticed Jocelyn. He hesitated for a second and then with a sly grin creeping across his lips, he tipped his hand to his head as if to salute and said "Good morning sunshine. Your stunning presence has now made my day complete. I so love a gorgeous woman in a sundress!" Taking in her sweet smile, he winked at her and strode across the lobby disappearing around the corner toward the bank of elevators. Jocelyn could only smile and attempt a sort of silly curtsy. "That was a bit awkward" she thought.

Cute Latina Barista took her order. As the barista worked on the latte she said "Such a coincidence, the last customer ordered the exact same drink...a latte, with almond milk, and one shot of mocha flavor."

Jocelyn replied "yea that customer...who is he?" The barista smiled and said "Ahhh so I know you don't work here because if you did, you would know who "The Captain is."

Jocelyn told the barista that she was there for an interview and she was a little nervous. Latina said "Oh, don't worry. I saw the way The Captain eyed you up and down,...you're a shoe in!"

"So who is that guy?" she asked the barista again. Latina just shook her head "no" its not my place to say!" She turned her back to Jocelyn and continued cleaning the counter. She thought it was strange that the barista would act to secretive.

Jocelyn sat and enjoyed her latte before gathering her briefcase and rode the elevator to the top floor. She checked in with the CEO's secretary and had a seat. Promptly at a fashionable 1110, Layla, the CEO of Management Ink, opened her office door and welcomed Jocelyn to her interview.

Jack had been in Dallas for 3 days. Once a year Jack visits the corporate headquarters to meet with the board to go over the books as well as discuss any big issues. It was all standard stuff and the attention was the annual conference to be held at Jack's beach side resort in Daytona Beach Florida in less than 2 months. Jack briefed the board and he ensured them the "Rider's Rest" is ready for all their conferencing needs.

With business wrapped up, Jack was feeling a bit claustrophobic. He felt the desire for wind in his hair. He dashed into Layla's office and changed clothes. Worn out jeans, scruffy boots, of course...the t-shirt, and his black leather vest with patches of mostly military origin. He left Layla a note saying he was going for a ride before returning to Daytona Beach. Jack hated to leave, but his soul lives at the beach with the wind, sand, and the waves.

Jack and Layla lived together as partners for the past 15 years. Although Layla spends 90% of her time in Dallas. That's where the corporate office is located. Jack loves Florida and loves being at the resort. They make it work and know it wont always be like this. Jack is wealthy enough that Layla could retire anytime. She just has this weird and quite ridiculous belief that work is fun. Jack wonders how many times she was dropped on her head as a child!

Their relationship is an open one. Jack has a penchant for beautiful women, rarely passing on an opportunity to give and receive of life's little pleasures. Layla has a curiosity about women. Aside from the crazy drunken college experiments, she has not been with a woman since. For some reason her curiosity has peaked recently.

Jack headed south on I35 towards Hillsborough, looking for a smooth cruise before loading Lucille into Lana's cargo bay and flying back to Daytona. Lucille rolled along at 85, smooth as silk. Up ahead, on the right, he could see smoke billowing out of a car. Traffic had slowed for people to gawk and Jack noticed a very attractive woman standing along side the car shaking her head. He realizes this woman is the same one he met earlier today at the coffee shop. He remembered the yellow sun dress, her beautiful dark skin and her long dark hair; such a cutie. Jack pulls to a stop in front of the car. He walks up to Jocelyn and says "Hi darlin. Car giving you trouble?" and flashed his best sexy grin.

Jocelyn looked at Jack and did a double take, she knew him from somewhere. "Im Jack" he said and offered his hand. Jocelyn shook his hand and responded "Im Jocelyn...you look familiar to me...have we met before?"

Jack smiled and said "we met this morning...at the coffee shop...downtown...". It hit her and she said "oh right...that was you? Wow, you cast a different view from my memory of this morning."

Jack laughed, "Well, I'm not one to follow most social etiquette, but sometimes I do just to humor them. Did you have business there?"

Jocelyn explained how she had an interview and how it had gone very well and she was so excited about the possible job. She continued about her car and how she didn't know if it could be fixed. Jack listened and then said "Jocelyn, I think I can assist you". With that said he pulled out his pistol and put 3 9mm rounds in her radiator, center of mass.

Jocelyn just about jumped out of her skin. She screamed and yelled..."You shot my car...you killed my car!" Jack almost fell over laughing. Jocelyn calmed a bit and Jack said "grab your things sweet-pea...you're riding with me". We aint gonna hang around and cry over that dead horse" he snickered.

Jocelyn grabbed her clutch and the copy of her resume. She left the old briefcase behind. She hated leaving Gremmy behind but she had no choice. She swung a leg over the passenger seat of Jacks bike. Jack did not miss the way she flashed her sweet black panties at him when her sundress rode up over her hip. Jack knew exactly where he was taking this girl., and off they flew. Destination: STROKERS world famous motorcycle destination in south Dallas.

They pulled up in front of the bar. I few bikes, mostly choppers and big harleys, and a few pickup trucks littered the parking lot. "Not too busy this evening" Jack notes.

Jocelyn dismounts the bike and is very animated. "Holy crap" she says. 'I've never ridden on one of those before. OMG the power, the noise..."the vibrations" she says seductively while moving next to Jack and grasping his arm. Jack smiles and says "Cmon gorgeous...let's have a drink".

Jocelyn is very turned on. This man, the type she has never met but has read about and joked about with her friends. The unicorn that just doesn't exist. "Have I actually found the holy grail?" Her panties are soaked and she clings to Jacks arm and says "I've never been in a place like this. Don't leave me alone in here." Jack assures her it will be alright. "Most of these so called bikers are just posers...like me" he laughed.

They entered the musty bar and allowed a few seconds for their eyes to adjust. Some wanna bees sitting at the bar, a few couples sitting around. Two biker bitches were playing pool and one was sitting at the bar by herself. Jack directs Jocelyn to the bar where a couple of stools are free. He orders up some shots and beers. While throwing back shots and sipping their beers, they chit chat about their past, well mostly Jocelyn did. Jack's not very talkative about his past and does not let on about his status with Management INC. "So why do people refer to you as "The Captain?" she asked. Jack just waived it off and said it stuck with him since the Vietnam war and how he flew as a medevac pilot.

The drinks start to take effect and Jocelyn is beginning to unwind. She hadn't had an evening like this in so long. She also was very horny, having not been with a man for 3 months, ever since her supposed boyfriend gave her the old "its not you, its me" routine. She continuously touched and played with Jack, little touches, little pats, an occasional lite playful slap on his arm or thigh. She talked alot about her desires to work for Management INC. Finally Jack grabbed her bar stool and pulled her closer, turning her so she sat facing him between his legs. He looked at Jocelyn and told her "You've done everything you can to qualify for the job. Just be patient and let the course of things proceed."

Jocelyn nodded and then asked "What do you do at Management INC?" Jack fudged a bit by saying "I do a bit of consulting work for them from time to time. You could say I'm a type of on-call advisor". He said nothing more and added "Drink up my pretty...the night is young" and he leaned over and kissed her cheek, very close to her lips and lingered as Jocelyn seemed to think about it for a second and then grabbed the sides of Jacks face and smashed her mouth hard against his.

Jacks hands slid over Jocelyn's thighs, around her hips to her ass and then back again. They kissed very sensually and things were heating up. The two pool playing bitches, Tanya and Missy, stopped playing and stood leaning on their pool cues, watching to see where this might be going. Jack slid his hands under her sundress

and up her soft thighs and around her smooth firm ass. Jocelyn teased Jack with her tongue, licking his lips and slipping it in and out, twirking it against his.

Jack grabbed Jocelyn by the hips and lifted her up onto the bar. He stood and slowly unbuttoned the straps to her sundress. The bib fell away exposing Jocelyn's gorgeous tits and those dark sweet nipples, so hard and rubbery.

Jocelyn looked shocked. Everything was happening so fast. She had never been in this kind of situation, not sure of what to think. She was highly turned on and all the voyerism was so hot. Jacks tongue slid down her chin, neck, and shoulders to slather his saliva all over her firm sweet globes. Jack raked his teeth over her rubbery black nipples and sucked them mercilessly, his hands squeezed them roughly.

Jocelyn leaned back against the beer taps. One flipped on and beer was running everywhere. She didn't notice it and the bartender came to shut it off. Anyone could see by the look on her face and the fire in her eyes, she was concentrating on other things at the moment. The bartender just smiled and shook his head.

Once the titties appeared, both the bitches decided to give up the pool table and move a bit closer. They saddled up on either side of Jack, while eyeballing Jocelyn. Missy asked Jack quietly "what you fixin to do Jacky boy?" and then she blew her hot breath in his face. Missy was right up in Jocelyn's face. Jack slid his hands around the top of her sexy panties and slid them down her legs and off her feet. Missy stared in Jocelyn's eyes and smiled saying "well Jack, I like her...let's get this party started!"

Jack smiled at Jocelyn and then drug his tongue down the center line of her belly and over her clit, repeatedly. Jocelyn stiffened and her eyes rolled back in her head briefly. She moaned softly and then ran her hands through Jacks hair. Jack sucked on her clit and massaged her gorgeous ass with both hands. He then stood up and slid the yellow sun dress up over her shoulders.

Jocelyn was completely naked except for her white sandals, which Jack slowly removed one at a time, making sure to stroke her ankles and calves softly. He laid her legs wide open over his shoulders and licked her glistening slit up and down from clit to ass hole. Jack slipped his tongue between her labia petals and teased them softly. He sucked them hard. Seeing Jocelyn's facial expression drove him wild.

The bitches decided they would test Jocelyn's limits. They both reached out and played with her tits. They twisted and yanked and sucked on her nipples. Tanya leaned forward and pecked her on the lips. Jocelyn just stared at her, and then kissed her long and hard. Jack loved hearing Jocelyn's moans and the bitches seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Tanya broke off her kiss and said to Jack "Jackey boy, are you going to fuck this beauty or what?" Jack looked at Jocelyn. Her eyes burned through him like lazers. She grabbed his ears and pulled his head way from her dripping pussy. She whispered in his ear softly "Jack, fuck me baby. I need your cock so badly, I've never fucked in public...oh I dont care! Do it Jack, fuck me right here!"

The bitches unbuckled Jack's pants and yanked them down around his ankles. They took turns stroking his cock and saying naughty things to Jocelyn about how his big cock is. Missy wiped the head of Jacks cock up and down Jocelyn's slit. Tanya massaged his balls and rimmed Jocelyn's ass hole with her fingers. Jack grasped his cock and placed the head against her pulsing pussy. Her labia and his cock glistened from the sweet mixture of her liquid and his precum. Jack looked at her, she was begging for his cock. Missy reached behind Jack and shoved his pelvis forward causing Jacks cock to drive deep inside Jocelyn's slippery sweet fupa.

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
30 Followers
12