Jocelyn's Raggedy Gremlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacks legs shook as he slowly stroked his thick rod in and out of Jocelyn's sweet cavern. Her firm titties shook when his cock smashed against her cervix. Her slippery pink walls were silky and wrapped so tightly around his cock. Every time he withdrew his staff he thrust it inside her harder than before. Jocelyn was manic, seething, and going to crazy orgasm very soon. He glanced around the bar. A couple was fucking in a booth, other people necking. It was manic.

Jack was pounding her pussy with full strokes. His balls were vibrating and screaming at his cock to blow the load. He couldn't hold off much longer. "Oh baby, IM gonna cum deep inside you. Cum with me baby, Cum with me!" he told Jocelyn. Jocelyn responded "Yea you mother fucker. Your fucking cock is amazing. Give me all that cum you got. Pump me full Jacky baby!" Her hands grabbed for his ass, yanking him inside her violently.

Jack erupted and pumped his load of warm thick cum deep inside her juicy peach. His cannon fired vollies of cum spurts coating her internally. The sweet snug seal of her pussy lips around his cock leaked and their hot sauce dripped so delightfully on his balls and down her ass. About the second wave of cum Jack delivered caused Jocelyn's orgasm to trigger. She shook violently and tossed her head back and forth while attempting to choke his cock off with her tight pussy.

She dug her nails into Jack's back and said something in Filipino. Her insane crowning point occurred and she about ripped Jack's hair from his skull.

The bitches were bent over Jack kissing and fondling each other's tits. Jack collapsed on Jocelyn and the whole bar erupted in a loud cheer session. Jack shook his head as he hadn't paid attention to anything that was going on during their session. They laid together briefly enjoying their slippery hot mess.

He pried himself off of Jocelyn and got dressed. The bitches helped Jocelyn find her clothes. Once dressed Jack and Jocelyn sat alone in a booth. Chatting about the experience that just occurred.

"Jocelyn, that was so insane baby. You fuck so sexy and sensually darlin." Jack said in a low voice.

"OMG Jack" Jocelyn replied "I've never done anything like that in my life. It was so hot baby. Those women were touching me and kissing me, and everyone watched as you fucked me with your hard cock".

"You're so right gorgeous. That was incredibly hot." Jack said.

"Jack can see each other again. I dont want this to be one of those one time chance meeting. I want us to fuck again and again, already!" she said.

"I wonuldn't worry too much about that sweetness. I have a feeling things will work out baby girl!" and then he said "Cmon, lets get the hell out of here."

With that they said goodbye to the bar crowd a round of applause and jumped on Lucille. Jack put Jocelyn up in a 5 star hotel for the night and said he would arrange transportation for her the next day. They kissed goodnight with the promise to communicate soon.

Jack rode back to the airport and had the ground crew load Lucille into the cargo bay. He launched Lana and pointed her direct to Daytona. But before he left he made a single phone call.

The next morning Jocelyn slept in a bit. She could relax as everything she had been keying on for the last few weeks was now in someone else's hands. She ordered room service and a pot of coffee. About the time she finished her breakfast, the hotel manager called and asked her to come to the front desk. Jocelyn greeted the manager and asked what it was he wanted with her. "It seems you have a delivery Miss" the manager said and walked with her out the front door. There was a brand new BMW 8 series in powder blue sitting under the canopy. The manager handed her the keys and a note.

The note read "Surprise! Welcome to Management INC!" Please accept this token of our appreciation as a starting point for our successful working relationship. Enjoy the ride!" The note was signed by Layla, the CEO.

Jocelyn about crapped her panties. She just spent the most blissful wild night getting fucked madly by a hot sexy man. She wakes up to a brand new $100k car, and she is holding a job offer for her dream job. "My god" she thinks "When it rains it pours...and I'm about to get soakin fuckin wet!"

12