All Comments on 'Jock Brother and Smart Sister'

by Pappageno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total Load of Fucking Crap

Stick it up your fucking ass hole

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Ruined it

was a hot story until you had her fuck other family members. She was supposed to be in love with little bro.

JzordayneJzordayneabout 6 years ago
To anonymous

Just because you can't contribute anything of value as an author does not give you the right to belittle others who at least are willing to try.

Not to mention the fact that you hide behind the anonymous name because you are a frightened little person.

While the story may not have been a Pulitzer prise winning piece, this is an erotic stories website that is for the entertainment of people who want to explore sexual desires they may not be willing to follow thruogh with in real life.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO CONTRIBUTE THEN EITHER DON'T PERUSE THE SITE OR BETTER YET STFU!

My rant is done. And by the way I am not afraid to use my username on this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with Turtle

Her deciding to fuck other family members ruined the story. Tho very short the development between them was fairly good. The sex scenes were great. I love the change in her mindset. From ok let's fuck. I need the $4k to damn, I like this!! I'd be interested to read how they sneak together while he's in the pros. It's got to happen.

Oh the other raving lunatic reviewer, FUCK YOU. 4 stars

DragonRider55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous