All Comments on 'Jocks of the South Pt. 07'

by scottgoulding123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER! KEEP 'EM CUMMIN'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh man..

Your stories are just so damn hot! I can't wait for the rest. keep writing :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tom Pugh russell

Those horny fuckboys, all the do is suck cock & fuck ass.Good brothers, ac omidating each other like that.When is 3rd brother gonna cum home, the gay one.They all need to get to the river with Nick &ramthat boys hole til no one can cum any ore.I hope young rother is sporting a big 10 incher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn this was hot!

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna count this as not a dream and as canon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think what happened is that the author didn't know how incest would be perceived so he cut this sex scene from Pt.8 and put it on Pt.7 as non canon "dream".

There's sexual tension in Pt.6 when they are both doing Nick, they both get hard watching each other in Pt.8 (The start of that chapter is the same as this incest one, just with the sex scene cut out) and while in the abandoned building Francis says he and his brother went there to be alone, nude and "enjoy each other".

They definitely fooled around in the past and I'd be surprised if they didn't fuck after getting hard watching each other and being muddy in Pt.8.

That being said, this is one of the best incest themed sex scene on here. Good job! You should write more stories in that direction.

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 2 years ago

One of the hottest incest scenes around. I wish it was part of the story not gonna lie. I will also count this as canon considering their actions in the past chapter and the one after this, and some comments from Francis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscottgoulding123@scottgoulding123
For bonus chapters and to be notified right away when a new chapter is posted, you can follow me at my blog: gouldingerotica.tumblr.com . There you will also find updates on new series that I'm working on. I usually post my stories to Literotica a couple weeks or so after they...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES