All Comments on 'Jodie's Story Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
soooo good again

humming with Dexy's Geno; " wohoho Shaima ". As always those little snippets of wisdom " The reason people get jealous has more to do with their own insecurities and fears than any actual infidelity but it's what drives their partners to look elsewhere for intimacy. The more you try to hold onto something the more you find it slips through your fingers ". So right you are, our own Aussie Euripides. thanks for sharing with the world, thanks for holding up that mirror; if all would take notice and think twice about this it'd be a better world already.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Beautiful story Shaima32!

I loved it. Can't wait for more stories from you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Done it again

Well, you've done it again, Shaima, with another first-rate story. You've never let us down. Now looking forward to Ellen's adventures. (As an aside, there must be some blokes in Oz who are not sports-mad, beer-swilling, idle layabouts, even if they are called Bruce [according to Monty Python]).

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Nicely Done,

I really enjoyed the story, although it was initially daunting, with the large number of characters, and Imogene Elaine being ID-twins. However, was able to sort it all out in Pt. 02 and solidly enjoyed the conclusion.

Thanks again for "Jodie's Story", as well as all your previous postings, which I have thoroughly enjoyed!!

beddybearbeddybearover 3 years ago
Thanks

Thanks to making me wrong. I really thought Jodie would try to seduced Ilona. I'm happy to see Ilona and Julie being together. Jodie and elaine are great too.

Sylvain

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Yes you did it again and yu will do it again , I'm shure ...... Love your art of writing ....... Its so full of feelings, full of life and ups&downs but overlay with a hearttaking intense poetry ...... A sunshine in the tristesse of the worlds happening really right now

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKover 1 year ago

You made tears on my eyes...

Good story, and I got very happy, when I saw there were this story, after. Breaking up...

Thanks, dear Shaima

Belinda

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with Belinda below, this was a great follow-up to the Breaking Up series. I had even thought of the idea of Jodie getting together with Elaine before it was revealed that Elaine had a twin sister. Jodie showed her true colors when she didn't push things with Ilona and when she volunteered to tutor Paula. What a crazy-happy household that must be when all are present. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous