Jodie's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie glanced up as she sent the message.

"I'll take your advice," she put the phone down.

"Speaking of advice," she leaned on her elbows, "Jenny has asked me out."

"Jenny?" Jodie's eyes narrowed, "our Jenny?"

"Uh huh," she propped on her palm, "I almost said no because technically I'm the boss but then again, we're both employed by the Department so I guess we're co workers."

"Well that's not a crime anyway," she smirked, "although let's not tell anyone but what advice do you want from me?"

"Should I take it further?"

"As in?" Jodie paused to listen to the silence, "yeah, why not? It's not a crime for fuck's sake."

"I know that," Kym fidgeted with her watch, "but I wouldn't mind a second opinion about her as a person."

"She seems fairly stable but I don't know her that well," she glanced at her phone as it buzzed, "but maybe we could set up a double date night, I'll bring Elaine and you bring Jenny."

"You'd do that?"

"Of course I'd do it, but ultimately it's up to you. Just sleeping with a woman won't make you gay, just as sleeping with a man for the first time doesn't mean you're sexually experienced. You fall for the person first and make your mind up later on, don't fall into the label trap, they're making up so many bloody labels for sexual types I reckon they'll run out of letters soon."

Kym chuckled and looked past her.

"I'm curious, I really am but it's still a risk. We'll have this talk again soon and I'll let you know," she rose and picked up the test paper and the assessment sheet.

"See you later," she winked.

As she walked out Jodie looked down at her phone as it vibrated again. The picture message had a picture Keira had just drawn along with the brief message.

Elaine: Keira couldn't wait for tomorrow, but I can. Love you to the moon and back.

Jodie felt the lump in her throat as she opened the attachment. It was a picture of a little girl holding hands with two women.

The End.