Jodi's Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers

Two drinks and half a dozen dances later with each of the guys and Jodi was feeling no pain. Then there was a final song and Jodi was hanging off the two guys and they were squeezing her ass beneath her dress and getting kisses from Chris at the front and Bruno on her neck. She seemed to be in heaven and had no inhibitions in sight. I agreed to drive them all as I was pretty sober. They all piled into the back seat of my Honda, which was pretty squeezy.

"Give me a kiss in front of your pervert husband", Bruno said and grabbed her face.

Jodi kissed him on the lips and then laughed drunkenly and said, "no he is not my husband, he's my therapist. He is trying to make me free."

Chris looked at e in the rear view mirror.

"Oh, you are her sex therapist." He said.

"Yep that's it," Jodi slirred.

I could see that Chris had his left arm around her, pulling her into him and his right hand on her thigh. This made her legs twist towards Bruno and he started rubbing his hands up and down her legs, getting higher and higher. Jodi said nothing but I could see her breathing was heavy. Chris was using his left hand to squeeze her breast and he grabbed her right hand with his other and placed it on his cock. Bruno had found her g-string and was rubbing the front of it. She was trying to wiggle away but Chris had immobilised her left arm and held her right hand on his cock, so she could do nothing but squirm and pant.

"You are gonna cum for hours baby", Bruno said.

Jodi had almost given up and was mewing under Bruno's touch. Chris was then French-kissing her. I pulled up at the address Chris had given me and they all piled out of the back of the car. The two guys had an arm around her and swung her through the door and onto the couch before you could shut the door. They were on each side again and kept moving her right and left for kisses, continually caressing her thighs and opening her legs so that they could rub her clit. I walked over to the fridge in the little kitchenette and watched from the counter as they mauled her. I had a huge erection but I did not feel like masturbating in front of these guys, I might lose control and join them in ravishing Jodi. Bruno raised his fingers to his tongue and licked some of her juices of his fingers, then he pushed it into her mouth and I was surprised to see her suck on them.

"Delicious," He said. Then he knelt down on the floor and quickly pulled down her panties. He smelt them and threw them aside before diving into her muff -- licking and sucking loudly. Jodi suddenly pulled herself off Chris's mouth and called out.

"Oh, fuck." I could see the rosy sexual flush all over her breasts that Chris had pulled out from the top of her dress. With Bruno licking between her spread thighs her small dress had become like a belt. Chris was alternating between kissing her breast and her neck and lips. She was moaning uncontrollably. Then it happened, she cried out and shook with ecstasy as she had her first orgasm. I felt very proud of her -- and even more turned on. Words fail to fully describe just how sensual and erotic the scene was.

Bruno had a huge erection and his cock was quite long and very thick, he immediately pushed his cock into her and she cried out even louder. Her orgasm continued without stopping as he started pounding into her, still being held back against Chris who was rubbing both breasts and licking her ear. I could see the eyes were back in her head and she was having one massive continual climax. Bruno did not come in her but ejaculated all over her stomach and tits. He leaned back to lie on the floor and Chris pushed her down over him so her legs spread around his thighs. This allowed Chris to enter her from behind while Bruno was kissing her. I could see that she was completely overwhelmed by her sensations. Chris's cock was bigger than Bruno's and it was about 7 inches long.

Chris lifted up her hips and made her arch her back so that her pussy wish sticking up towards him, he leaned directly over her with his hands on the floor around then both and he just pounded into her like there was no tomorrow. She was grunting each time be bottomed out in her and calling out "fuck, fuck, fuck" and panting and squealing, in bliss.

Bruno then pulled back so that her mouth was over his cock and he put it into her mouth. She started sucking like it was the most natural thing in the world and he was getting hard again. Chris wanted to come so he rolled her over and once again came all over her breasts. He told her to rub it into her breasts "like the little slut she was" .. and she surprised me by doing just that, without comment or complaint. She was on her back and Bruno knelt between her legs again.

Jodi was still flushed and panting and as Bruno came down to her, lying in missionary position, she half-whispered "are you gonna fuck me again".

"Of course little slut, that's what we do, I am gonna fuck you until you cum again."

He banged her like he was a crazy man and this was his way out of jail. She started screaming in--synch with him -- orgasming over and over again. I had to admire the talents of these two guys and their teamwork. Just when I was admiring Bruno's prowess, he lost control and came in her. Oh, well I guess no one is perfect.

Chris then made her suck him off and she was on top of him on all-fours but Bruno had seen another chance to play, he started to push his fingers into her wet pussy, it was stretched and moist with cum. He had a few fingers in her and a couple rubbing her clit, he was seeking her g-spot, he was pushing his had so fast it was a blur. She responded by squeaking in synch with the hand thrusts and her sucking of Chris. Then she lifted her head -- and arched her back hard as she shook for about a minute as she had the most mind-blowing orgasm. Chris then ejaculated -- and most of it went over her face.

After the three of them had cuddled together for a few minutes, and Bruno looked like he was going to sleep. Chris said,

"Wow, you are one sexy slut. I hope we can get you over again. What's your number?"

I saw Jodi think about it and I said. "No number, she is married. But you can give us yours and if she wants she can contact you, ok?" He passed me his card.

Jodi kissed Chris goodbye and pulled her dress down -- to make her look somewhat respectable, and went to the bathroom to wipe all the cum of her face and breasts.

On the ride home to her place, she went to sleep in the car with her head on my shoulder. He hand also drifted to be placed right over my erection, but she seemed to be asleep. When we got to her place I had to wake her, and she was in a blissful, if drunken, mood. I was about to go when I had put her on the bed, still in her dress.

Suddenly she said "I am such a slut, you are turning me into a slut, no you are bringing out my inner slut. Come here!"

I walked over to her and she knelt down and grabbed my hard cock, pulling me closer. I was shocked by this and tried to pull away, but it is a very hard thing to do when a hot woman has hold of your erection. She had used her other had to open the buttons of my fly and undid my belt, so that now she had by cock out in the open with my pants and boxers around my knees. It seemed that before I could object she had sucked me into her mouth and was giving me a blow job. She had me under her complete control.

"This is not sex," she said, pulling off for a breath. "The president said so."

I only lasted a minute or two and came in her mouth. She swallowed and insisted on kissing me good night, which was pretty strange.

I went home but could not sleep, my brain full of the images of her and the men and of the touch of her tongue. I could not wait to see her for her morning therapy.

fred8888
fred8888
68 Followers