All Comments on 'Jody Goes on a Cougar Cruise'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best in Years

I've been reading Literotica for years. Never have I seen a story as well crafted and as erotic. Any English professor in any university would give it an A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Professional and very erotic

Absolutely scorchingly hot. Better yet, completely believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whew

Writing and sex doesn't get any better or any hotter than this. Completely plausible.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Unromantic!

This is a cougar story and unfortunately cougars are too old to get pregnant....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jake The Admeral

Is a little boy cockold? Perhaps Jody can bring him home some crabs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot story!

When Mac & Jody 1st got together (the foreplay watching the interracial action), did he screw her & then cum on her dress, or screw her & it leaked on her dress?

That part wasn't quite clear to me, or maybe i'm bit slow? In any case, juicy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get an editor, AND...

How exactly did she know her husband was talking about the cruise Gloria was going on, when he didn't mention the cruise until the next paragraph? He asked her what a cougar was, she told him, then said 'Gloria is going on it.' On what? In the next paragraph, he says 'hey, there's a cougar cruise.'

The typos were horrifying. How someone could say this would get in A+ in college is mystifying.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
OMG!

Are these cougar cruises really advertised? Where do I get my tickets? It would have been even hotter if the black guy and his cougar had come back to Jody's room and they all ended up in a daisy chain. I did that once with a couple we met the previous night. It was broad daylight and the four of us all sucking each other on a big king bed. It doesn't or didn't sound all that hot to me at the time, but I seemed to be the only one hesitant. I am glad I joined in, now. It was really hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome Back!

Very hot, MaryAnn. Good to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick Fucks

An old slut broad, a cockold old man and a bum, ya, thats hot.

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678over 14 years agoAuthor
Sanctimonous asses

Life holds few uncertainties. One is that once a person embraces religion that person assumes his are the only ideas worth considering Most understand that sex is here to stay. Most have an inkling that it is enjoyable. But it must not ever be celebrated! That is their dictum.

And the most religious and sanctimonious are those who roam the pages of publications like Literotica.com looking for things that should be taboo. Believe me, if it's fun, it's to be banned.

Some take on the vile aspect of bigotry even hatred. Read the comments of these anonymous buffoons for proof

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Maryann678

I don't particularly like this story. I don't like the idea of it. Why would anyone want the wife to go on a cruise like this and NOT go as well? surely if acouple have an open marriage or swing they should do it together? Isn't that what being a couple is all about? otherwise they may as well be single. Oh and by the way just because readers and people in general don't like an idea of a story such as this one it doesn't make them religous or dislike sex. You have view that you think sex should shared others, like myself don't agree. I gave you 50 for the writing. One last thing, BUFFOONS? is that what you think of your readers? How's that for bigotry?

TimesarrowTimesarrowover 14 years ago
Why the haters?

Regarding the bigots, the haters, the ill-disposed: fuck 'em; they're trash. Your stories have a marvelous flow. As for the sex, well, it should go wherever you want to lead it. That's the point of Literotica, isn't it? I love cougars. And anyone who's read your work knows the importance of the husband character. Can't wait for the second installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two Big Problems

One, your stories should be in interracial cause they all are and A type men don't set home jacking off while their soulmate goes on a orgy cruise with all the danger that would have. As for the loving wife, any woman that would do this isn't shy, pure, demure, faithful, and has no class. Admirals don't have slut wives, their men might. Just because I don't care for interracial or hardcore wimp cockold which this is both doesn't mean I'm some religious fanatic or hate erotica, we just have much different tastes. I'll skip your from now on.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
One problem

With the post of "two big problems." You are too much of a winp to post your member name or an e mail where someone can call you out on your dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am always amazed and

do not understand why I almost always see loving wife stories followed by comments denouncing that life style. If you do not like wife sharing, wife swapping, etc. then why do you read stories that are categorized as loving wife stories? Further if you respect your own wife so much then please enlighten us why you are 1) reading porn stories in the first place as most objectify women to one extent or another and 2) reading porn stories about wife sharing? Or is your "wife" actually your right hand? There are a lot of story genres posted here that do nothing for me. Incest is one but if you look at what stories generate the most views you will see incest stories rank very high so a lot of people obviously get off on incest. But even though incest does not float my boat I am not going to post comments after an incest story calling the author a pervert or otherwise criticizing the life style or activity. Comments should discuss what people liked or did not like about the story, how well was it written, how well were the characters developed, how erotic it was or not, etc. and not whether or not they like the activity that was the subject of the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well done

She was a hot sexy woman that knew what she wanted. Hard cock and no commitments, is what she is really all about thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lil funnseeker

First of all, the dribble is all you, your a guy, bi, and not a writer. Second, the story is interracial and this isn't a loving wife. Admirals, generals, bosses are not little dicked wimps that encourage their wives to be sluts. Thats for the bi or the fetish few that view it as a live sex show, only Jake was home jacking off. Wheres the beef in that, why on earth would they do this. Cause the writer say's she's a black cock slut and it turns her on. Fine, just not realistic.

LibertineLibertineover 14 years ago
Thanks MaryAnn

How lovely to find another submission from MaryAnn. I have missed them because she writes so well and the story flows so well without excessive words. And on top of that it´s erotic and a turn on just like this kind of stories should be. I hope there will be more soon.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Interesting

Just heard a report about a "Cougar Cruise" on the news and didn't know what it was. So I typed it in, and found it here. Better even than "Love Boat." This sounds like a sure thing for a young stud. I suppose for the horny young guys, and a lot of older, sexy women, a "Cougar Cruise" must be the way to have a great sexual adventure--too bad I'm too old to participate.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Middle age women are not sexy as described in the title.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
You're on a roll...

...A croissant...a bagel...even a waffle!

Nice stuff...Really.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another whorewife on a cheating cruise .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whore gets a divorce

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Again, women should stick to Romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous