Jody’s Vegas Adventure

Story Info
Jody got to Vegas with lady friends.
3.2k words
3.65
9.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody pulled his Camaro into the Goose Creek Plaza, picked a parking space, and killed the engine.

He took his half-erect cock out and jerked it up to full size. A nice big one. He looked in his mirrors and waited.

It wasn't long before a pretty woman came walking from the far end of the parking lot.

He powered down the driver's window and waited.

"Hello, excuse me, ma'am. I'm trying to get directions to the post office."

She shot him a glance.

"Ah, I'm not really from this area. I think it's a couple of miles away,"

"It is?" he asked, continuing to pull his cock.

"Yeah, it is. You need to go to Canyon Boulevard. She pointed. "Turn left, go like two miles; there's gonna be a gas station. And then you'll see a big red building. Make a left."

She glanced down at his cock.

"Ah, what are you doing,"

"Can you watch me?"

"Watch you...why? She tossed her hair and tightened the cap on her water bottle.

"I have to do it. I like it."

"That's gross," she said, still twisting the bottle cap and looking nervously about.

"I have to go," she said with a frown.

"Miss, wait a minute. Don't be scared. It's just my thing."

"No," she said, stepping closer and grimacing, "It's so weird."

He jerked faster as she stared into his lap.

"Oh, so gross. Do you know people can see you?"

"Yeah."

"Really?" She asked, forcing back a smile.

"Yeah."

"You like people to see you?" She dipped her head and smiled. "It turns you on?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, my God, I can't believe it."

"Can you watch me until I cum?"

She looked around the parking lot for foot traffic and shook her head. "I don't know. And it's illegal."

She took a step closer.

"Ahh, God, I don't know."

Her eyes linger on his cock, his steadily pumping hand.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"It's ok," said Jody. "Nobody's gonna see. What's your name?"

"I don't think so, sir."

Her hips touched the Camaro's door, and she shrank back. She gripped the water bottle cap while her eyes traveled between his slapping cock and his face. She tossed her hair again. Bit her bottom lip. Her jaw dropped open and her mouth twisted slightly. And then she waited while a breeze moved her hair, while he continued to jerk. The head of his cock turned an angry shade. An expression of pained confusion spread across her face. And she let out a quiet gasp.

"Oh, God," she whispered, watching his cum squirt,

"I have to go," she said.

"Me, too."

Jody on Saturday

Jody shut his Camaro down and watched Safe-Bet customers enter and exit the supermarket.

Eye contact was the tell, and he was looking for a mature with lots of lipstick.

She came out the automatic door carrying a sack of whatever.

"Why do you want Main Street?" she asked. "What are you gonna do there," she said, grinning at his hard-on, "the same thing you're doing here?"

"Maybe a little bit, you know; I'm just trying to have some fun,"

"Ha-ha-ha, well, OK. Um, I don't know, I've just never seen anybody do this in a parking lot before, ya know?"

"It's kind of fun."

"Is it? How's that work?"

"It's a voyeurism thing. I like to see a woman's reaction to a big cock."

"You're not worried that you'll get arrested or?"

"That's the thrill of it, you know?"

"So, you just trust that I won't call the police on you?"

"You seem like a nice lady."

"Yeah, how nice?"

"You've never done it before yourself?" asked Jody.

"Ah, seen somebody do it or me doing it?"

"Either."

"Haha, no, can't say that I have. It's not bad, though. It's different. Kind of hot, actually, yeah."

She rested her elbows on the door.

"I didn't think I'd run into this today. Yeah, that's a nice one. Does it feel good? Mmmhmm...yeah, stroke it, baby. Common and show me something. Pull that big cock, yeah...."

"Touch it."

"Touch it--touch it? I think you want me to suck it."

She reached in with an index finger and wiped a drop of precum.

"There," she said, licking her fingertip, "I touched it. How was it for you?"

She gestured toward the passenger door.

"So, will you keep me locked out, or will this get serious?"

With that, she leaned in and spit on his balls.

"Whoops, do you need someone to clean that up for you? I could fit your whole sack in my mouth and nurse it like your mother's tit, jerk-boy. I can suck cock all day, and you're puttin' me in a mood. Wanna cum in my mouth?"

"Yeah, OK, lady."

He flipped up the lock switch.

"Come on in."

She came around the car and slid into the passenger seat.

Jody powered the windows up.

"Nice and shady in here with the window tint, cool, too. Don't you love October?" She grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed. "There's something about the Fall air, you know, Halloween, candy." She gave his cock a jerk.

"And pumpkins," added Jody.

"Well, honey, you can stick this in my pumpkin anytime you're ready. I'll take it right to your nut sack."

"How big is your husband's joint?" Jody asked, looking at her wedding band.

"We don't need to talk about him, lover." She leaned over and spit on the shaft. "Oh, look at that! It happened again." She lip-locked his cock head, frenched down to his nuts, then slurped her way back up, releasing with a wet pop.

His cock twitched, and precum ran out.

"Mmm," she squeezed out more and darted it up with her tongue. "I guess I hit a nerve. Did it tickle, honey?"

"Oh, shit," whispered Jody, pressing his palms on the bucket seats.

"Watch that dirty mouth of yours, ok? I'm a respectable lady." She put her head down and sucked his nuts like a blow-pop.

"Oh, fuck,"

She lifted her head and glared at him. "What did I say about dirty talk, motherfucker?"

"You said to watch it."

"That's right, jerk-boy. Now watch what happens next."

She pushed her tongue out, dropping it on her chin, then curled it to touch the tip of her nose.

"Now give me some cum, fucker."

Jody Meets Kimber

Twenty-two-year-old Kimber Kimble rolled into the Safe-Bet parking lot and checked her patrol log. The metallic blue Camaro was a match, Colorado plates, but the complaining woman hadn't provided any plate numbers. Her mind had gone blank when the guy showed himself to her. A good-looking guy with a pencil-thin mustache and an erect penis.

Kimber was a year out of the police academy and already making a name for herself in law enforcement.

Max, her boss in the Boulder County Sheriff's office, described her as a tough cop with good instincts and a hell of a good-looking woman.

"She's an honest cop through and through." he'd said. "tough as nails and fair."

They'd called her "Tits" when she ran the hundred-yard dash for the University of Colorado. She was nationally ranked, but those were her college days.

The Camaro's windows were blacked out. She grabbed her tint meter and exited her patrol car. She rapped on the Camaro's driver's side window. It came down a couple of inches.

"Is there something I can do for you, officer?" asked Jody.

"Good afternoon, sir. Are you aware of Colorado's window tint regulations?"

"Yes, ma'am, I'm aware."

Kimber investigated the car's interior, seeing a woman's figure leaning against the passenger door. "It's dark in there, sir. Would you mind rolling the window and showing me your license, registration, and proof of insurance?"

"Not a problem, officer," said Jody. The window started down.

"Hi, Kimber!"

"Cynthia...ok, what are you doing in there?"

"Sucking cock."

"What the fuck, mom!"

"You can suck it too if you want," said Cynthia.

"Or you can just watch," added Jody.

"Does it look like I want to watch my mother suck cock? Besides, I'm on the job."

"It kind of does," said Jody.

"She fucking loves it," said Cynthia, "You should see her twat--you should. It's freaking nice!"

"Come off it, mom," said Kimber, fanning her face with a hand.

"Awww, she's blushing,"

"No, really," said Cynthia, "her cunt is awesome. Her pubes are auburn. She takes good care of it, always neatly trimmed and finished with a touch of baby powder."

"Stop it, mommy!" She stomped her foot playfully and touched her service revolver. "Don't make me shoot you, bitch."

"Ouch," Cynthia laughed. "Come on, baby, show us your twat."

"Ok, ok, I'll do it on one condition. I get to drive you both in my patrol car. It'll be like you're my prisoners, see? And, mommy, you and fuck face here will be in the back, and you're sucking the hell out of his dick, and I'm driving like a hundred miles an hour down 36, and I've got the lights going, and everybody is like 'whoa, get the fuck out of the way."

"That is a serious plan," said Jody.

"She's always thinking," said Cynthia.

"Ok, then!"

Kimber took a step back.

"Out of the car!" she barked. "You fuckers are under arrest."

Let's Go For A Ride

As soon as Kimber got Jody and Cynthia situated in the back of her cruiser, she hit the gas and merged onto southbound 36.

"Remember, you two are my prisoners, so you do what I SAY!"

"I'm good with that. Are you good with that, Cynthia?"

"Yeah, I'm good with it. It's kinda tight back here."

She pushed her sandals off, then pulled her stretch pants over her feet.

"Slide over, jerk-boy. Let a lady get situated."

She leaned against the door and spread her knees.

"Ok, you're a gynecologist. Do me."

Jody cleared his throat.

"What seems--can you tell me what symptoms you've had, Ms...?"

"Solo, Cynthia Solo. Yes, doctor, my clit's numb."

"Complete paralysis?"

"That's enough questions, Jody; examine me!"

Jody reached and massaged her cunt.

"No sensation at all, Ms. Solo?"

"Watch it, Jody," said Kimber, glancing in her rearview mirror, "She'll cum right in your face."

"What happens when I do this, Ms. Solo?"

He lean forward and blew on her pussy.

Cynthia grabbed the back of his head and jammed his face between her legs.

"Eat it all up, daddy." she panted.

Kimber hit the lights and passed a line of cars.

"Wait a sec...oh, yeah...yeah, right there, mmhmm."

She gripped Jody's ears and twitched her hips.

"Oh, yeah, good boy."

"Get your nose in there, Jody!" yelled Kimber.

"Oh," said Cynthia, resting the back of a hand dramatically across her forehead, "Have you no respect for a lady's reputation? I feel I'll swoon."

"Keep your mouth right on her clit," laughed Kimber, "She's about to cum, I promise. When she gets through with you, your face will look like a glazed doughnut."

Cynthia clamped her thighs and bucked her hips.

"Oh, you scoundrel!" she cried.

Jody's arms flailed as he struggled for air.

"Yes, oh, yes!"

And then she went limp.

"What the fuck?" said Jody, lifting his head and gasping for air, "That was it?"

Cynthia reached into her purse and pulled out a packet of tissue. She tossed it at him. "Hey, I don't cry when you cum, clean yourself up, fuck-stick."

Kimber pulled onto the Broomfield exit.

"Oh, look," she said excitedly. "Flatirons Crossing, I love to shop. How big did you say Jody's cock was, mommy?"

"I didn't, ok, like bigger than a big ear of corn."

"I'll bet it fills buckets when he pops."

"Hey, wait a minute," said Jody, rubbing his jacked jaw, "you didn't read me my rights."

"Fuck your rights."

"Yeah, fuck your rights, said Cynthia, "You have the right to eat as much pussy as we can feed you!"

"You're frightening me."

"You don't know what frightened is, jerk-boy. Wait till you see Kimber's tits; trust me, you'll duck."

Kimber steered down an incline into a little used picnic area with a gurgling stream.

Seeing the cruiser, a pair of homeless men grabbed their bedrolls and started quickly away.

Kimber jumped out of the cruiser. "Hold it right there, you two!"

"This is harassment!" said one of the bums.

"No, this is harassment." She unbuttoned her shirt and yanked it open. "I've got a tit for each of you; start sucking."

The bums looked at each other and shrugged. "I think it's our civic duty to comply."

"Mother, give them both blow jobs."

"Oooh, yeah," said Cynthia, "I like it sticky. Jody! Help Kimber me out of her pants and put that big cock to work."

Circus Whip

Cynthia peeked around Kimber at the homeless men.

"She's just kidding about the blow jobs, boys, but I'll bet if you ask nicely, she'd be willing to juggle her tits for you. It's what you'd call a booby prize--get it. Come on, boys, three cheers for Kimber's rack!"

She put a hand to her ear.

"We're not leavin' till we see some pussy," He grabbed the other man's arm, "Right, Corey?"

"Right. Sonofabitching, right, Jules."

Cynthia took Kimber aside, whispering while her bombshell daughter shook her head yes and no.

"Okay, boys, here's the deal," said Cynthia, "you get to see Kimber's twat. You even get to sniff it--a little. But I get to crack Kimber's circus whip the entire time and say rotten things about your character. Take it or leave it."

"We'll take it!" shouted Jules.

"Fuckin' A Tweets!" said Corey.

"All right then!"

Kimber ran to her cruiser, popping the trunk and fishing for her circus whip.

"Here it is. Oh, look, my bowling pin. Can either of you boys take a duckpin up the ass?"

"No, no," said Corey.

"Nope. Unequivocally, nope!" said Jules.

"I didn't think so," said Kimber, tossing the pin back.

She tossed the whip to Cynthia.

"Hey, wait a minute," said Jody, "where's my smoking hot rod fit into all of this?"

Cynthia's shot him a wolfish grin.

"So that's the way it is, eh, jerk-boy? Don't worry; we're not through with you yet. Okay, bums, follow my lead."

She dropped the whip and started clapping rhythmically. "Kimber...Kimber...come on...."

The bums followed her lead. "Kimber...Kimber...Kimber!"

Kimber dropped her pants and stood with her hands on her hips.

"Holy fuck!?"

"Well, how about that, boys, ever seen the like?"

"I need to jerk off now!" shouted Jody.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"On your knees, you sandbagging pieces of shit! Crawl to the goddess twat!" Crack! "Crawl, you worthless motherfucking cocksuckers. Worship at her altar. Crawl, I say!"

"You don't have to tell us twice, lady,"

They scrambled forward on their knees.

"Okay," said Kimber. "One at a time, whoops, that tickles. Hey! Watch it, buddy; I think you've had enough--I said enough. Get your fucking faces out of my cunt. Jeez, some people's kids!"

"We didn't see her juggle her tits," protested the bums.

"You had your fill; you cross-eyed pansies."

Crack! Crack!

The bums stumbled back. "Forgive us, goddess."

"You're forgiven, everybody reacts the same way, but it's time for you two to piss off. Holy shit, Jody--get your face out of my cooze!"

Vegas

Jody pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket, peeled off a couple hundred-dollar bills, then offered them to Jules and Corey.

"What'll we have to do for this?" asked Jules, reaching in astonishment.

"You've already earned it," said Jody, "There's nothing I like better than a couple of good sports, and you guys fit the bill. Take the money and go with my blessings."

Corey made a final lunge at Kimber's twat, but Jody caught him by the ear.

"Settle down, Corey. Stop and think for a minute. Could you really handle it?"

"Aww, shucks," said Corey bashfully, "I reckon not."

"And you know you're only hurting yourself when you bite off more than you can chew. Isn't that right, Corey?"

"I reckon so, mister."

"So why do you do it?"

"On account of she's pretty, I guess. I didn't give it much thought."

"Take the money, Corey. Buy yourself a jug."

Jody peeled off another hundred, "Hell, buy yourself two jugs."

Jules grabbed the bill. "Thanks, mister."

They grabbed their bedrolls and headed for the liquor store.

Kimber tugged her pants back up and grinned.

"These kinds of experiences make me feel so nice inside, but I'd better get the squad car back. My shift ends in forty-five minutes."

Cynthia slipped her arm inside Jody's. "Where'd you get the wad, sailor?"

"I'm a billionaire," said Jody.

"And I'm the queen," said Kimber.

"I think he's serious."

"Oh, very serious, indeed," returned Jody. "Now, as soon as Kimber gets off shift, I'll have my chauffeur pick us up. We'll spend the night at my loft in Denver, then fly to Vegas in the morning."

"What about your Camaro?" asked Kimber suspiciously, "And what about Cynthia's BMW?"

"Details," said Jody with a dismissive gesture, "I'll have a team pick them up and keep them snug as a bug in one of my storage facilities."

"Solid," said Cynthia.

They piled into the patrol car and made for Boulder.

Two hours later, Jody's Rolls Royce circled down the ramps of an underground parking structure. The two ladies squealed as Jody swiped a security fob and the elevator doors flew open. He hit the level twelve button, and up they went. A moment later, the doors opened to the penthouse foyer. Three-thousand-square feet of white Italian tile lay before them.

"Wow," said Kimber, walking in.

"Check out this kitchen," said Cynthia.

The kitchen, an arrangement of white stone countertops overhung by twin racks of French Mauviel copper, was dressed out in cobalt blue La Cornue appliances and had at its center a dual oven, 20,000 BTU range with eight burners, and a matching hood, which created a significant roof penetration that Jody had paid for with a bit of pocket change.

"I designed it myself," said Jody proudly, "Of course, I left the remainder of the palace to an interior decorator who must undoubtedly have had The Arabian Nights or perhaps Caligula for her inspiration. I let her suck my dick afterward."

The trio ordered in, fucked themselves to sleep, and boarded Jody's Challenger 300 jet the following morning for Vegas.

The ladies soon discovered Jody was the embodiment of the notion that the rich get richer. This is impossible to understand until you've seen a man trounce the system with one pull of a slot machine handle.

Bells chimed. Whistles blew. Lights flashed, and a crowd quickly gathered. Jody released a pet ferret from his pocket, and it leaped to the floor, searching for silk stockings to climb. The little weasel found his "Jill" soon enough. A tray of custom cigars flew into the air, and a woman screamed, "Rat!"

The Bellagio's management team took no notice, probably presuming one of their svelte servers was goosed--a floor boss's concern. No. Management wanted to squeeze the juice from that rare and happy slot payout. But their enthusiasm cooled upon discovering that high-roller Jody had touched them again. There'd be no happy testimonials or any other management-driven spectacles. There was only Jody throwing chips to an excited crowd.

End