Bar Pickup

Story Info
Girls Night Out, they are the women, one of them might be...
16.3k words
3.8
33.8k
47
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Author's Note: This story is about Cheating Wives, Hot Wives, and Wives Who Made a Mistake... or did they? There are three different stories here. Enjoy. If you don't like stories about wives and not their husbands then move on. Stupid, rude, and crappy comments will be deleted... just because I can.

Copyright © 2012 - 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Bar Pickup

There is nothing more I enjoy doing, than going to a bar, a tavern, or a pub, whatever you call them where you live, and scoping out the hotties that gather there. I am never disappointed, but I am constantly amazed at what, and who I find there.

I mingle in the crowd, trying to find that group, a gaggle if you will, of women who are on a ladies' night out. Then I try to figure out which one is ripe for the picking, who will be the one to leave with someone, maybe with me. Sometimes, it's the quiet one, other times, it's the loud rowdy one. No matter who it is, I can usually pick the one who will not leave alone.

Sometimes, the married ones are most likely... the ones picked up. And most of the time, it's not their husbands they leave with. Sometimes, on more occasions than you would think, it's their husbands who have set them up...

...and sometimes I find that single most spectacular woman, who for reasons of her own is on the prowl.

Bar Pickup - Susan

I sit, in a booth, watching the petite brunette sitting at the bar, she is a buxom beauty of about forty but looks ten years younger. The reason I know this? Well, I know because she is my wife of twenty years, her name is Susan. I have followed her here. She knows I'm here and is expecting me to approach her and pick her up. It's a game we play about once a month, but tonight I have different plans. Tonight I'm going to sit back and watch how she handles the advances of other men. It is something that I have never done in the past.

I am curious. Will she rebuff them? Will she flirt with them? Will she come to where I am sitting and ask what is taking me so long? Or will she succumb to one of the men in the bar tonight? I am also curious how I will react to such a situation. Not that I want my wife to cheat, is it cheating if I know about it, on me, but I wonder what I will feel, inside if she...has relations with another man. Or woman for that matter.

She is looking at me, an eyebrow raised in query. I look away, pretending I haven't seen her. Smiling, she takes another sip of her drink, a glass of red wine. She does love her wine. I catch movement out of the corner of my eye. A man, tall, with dark hair, young from the look of him, approaches her. Susan smiles as he uses his opening line on her. He signals the bartender, but Susan shakes her head. She giggles softly at the young man's response, but still shakes her head. Bowing slightly, the young man retreats across the room from where he came.

I look at my drink, I peek at my wife out of the corner of my eye. She is staring at me her eyebrows furrowed as she tries to gain my attention. I smile to myself as I glimpse another man approaching her. This one is about our age. His opening line must have been intriguing, as Susan doesn't shoo him away. She looks at me and I quickly look away. I catch her nod out of the corner of my eye and when I next look over at her, the stranger is sitting on the stool next to her.

As I watch Susan, talking and flirting with another man I find myself strangely aroused. To my surprise, I find no feeling of jealousy, no revulsion at watching my wife talking, touching, or flirting with another man. Yes, they are touching. Just little touches, here and there, mostly on each other's arms or hands, as they talk. My Susan is smiling, her eyes are sparkling as the stranger flirts with her and I'm aroused watching her. This feeling is new to me, yet exciting.

When the stranger gently places his hand on Susan's leg, she turns to look at me. I am too enthralled with the scene playing out before me to look away. Yet I see the look of fear, mixed with excitement in her eyes and I move. I get up and slowly approach her and the stranger. As I get close, I wink at her.

"Sorry, I'm late dear, oh who is your friend?"

"That's fine dear, Jeff has been keeping me company."

"Ah, I thank you, sir."

"It was my pleasure, I assure you."

"Where are my manners? Jeff, this is my husband Mark. Mark, Jeff," Susan says.

"Very nice to meet you, Jeff," I tell him sticking out my hand.

"Nice to meet you," Jeff says mechanically sticking out his hand.

I'm sure he's disappointed by the arrival of the husband. I know I would be. I smile at Susan and she loops her arm through mine giving Jeff no doubt as to who she belongs to. Jeff smiles at her, his eyes sad.

"Well, it was very nice talking with you Susan, very nice."

"It was nice talking with you too, Jeff," Susan says still clinging to my arm.

Jeff turns haltingly and walks away.

"What the fuck are you playing at," whispers Susan hoarsely.

"Just playing, no harm was done," I tell her.

"You better get me out of here, now," Susan says, the excitement in her voice belying the fear and worry she was trying to convey.

Laughing, I lead her out of the bar and to the bank of elevators. The bar is in a hotel in the city next to ours. It is nice, an expensive hotel by any standards. In the elevator, Susan pulls my lips to hers. She was excited, aroused to a level she had never been before when we played our little game. This time there is no pretence of who I am. Usually, I play the character of a businessman when I pick her up. Tonight, she wants none of that, she wants me, her husband.

On our floor, we exit the elevator. Susan's clothes are slightly rumpled from our passion. Once in our room, Susan is all over me, as she sheds her clothes. She is soon naked, just her stockings and heels. She starts pulling my clothes off. I smile as she pushes my pants down my legs, my flaccid cock flopping in front of her face. As she starts to get up, I grab her head, placing her lips in front of my growing manhood.

With a moan, she opens her mouth and sucks my sex into her throat. I groan deep in my chest. Susan is a superb cocksucker. She loves to suck cock, almost as much as she loves to fuck them.

"God you're good at that sweetheart," I tell her looking down into her passion-filled eyes.

Groaning she continues to suck me, sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, tongue swirling around the head. I groan when she cups my balls in her petite hand and squeezes gently. Pulling my stiff manhood from her mouth, she stands, grabs my hand, and pulls me to the bed. With her free hand, she rips the bedclothes from the bed.

"Get in. Lie on your back. I want to fuck you," says Susan surprising me with her language.

Climbing into bed, I lie on my back and watch my wonderful wife climb over me. Her slim legs straddle my hips, her moist labia pressing against my hardness. My Susan is a sight to behold. She's very pretty when fully clothed, but naked she is gorgeous. Her slim legs merge into a set of slim hips that frame her beautiful pussy. A slim waist topped by ample, more than ample breasts. For a polish girl she is not as endowed as her mother is, yet with her slim waist and pert ass, she is well proportioned and her breasts are her sexiest attribute.

Reaching down she rises until she has my cock pressed against her entrance. Then slowly, very slowly, she lowers herself down my hard cock. Head thrown back, eyes closed, she moans her pleasure as she takes my manhood into her body. I am in heaven. The feeling of her hot, wet pussy slowly enveloping me is exquisite. I just lay very still, wondering what she has in mind as my cock hits bottom, pressing against her cervix.

"Oh my," she says shaking with pleasure, her eyes now smoldering with passion as she looks down at me.

Slowly at first, her hips start to twitch back and forth not allowing even an inch of my cock to escape her pussy.

"So, I guess talking with Jeff turned you on?"

"You be quiet," she ordered, twitching her hips faster as she threw her head back again.

I have hit the proverbial nail on the head, now to get her to admit it. I smile as she jerks her hips back and then forward, flipping her cervix across the head of my cock. Her eyes close once more and she groans her pleasure loudly.

"Are you thinking about Jeff?"

"Oh god," she shudders at my words. Her eyes remain closed, her head thrown back and she doesn't tell me to shut up.

"You're imagining fucking him, aren't you?"

"Fuck," she shrieks as she presses her pussy down on my cock further.

"Tell me," I goad her.

Her head comes forward and her eyes flew open as her hips twitch faster on my cock. She stares down at me as the flames of passion burn in her eyes. Smiling up at her, I pulse my cock. She groans and a shiver of delight sweeps through her body.

"Tell me what you are thinking about," I say softly.

"Shit...you'll hate me."

"I won't, I promise. I know you are thinking about Jeff fucking you. Now tell me what you are imagining."

"Oh god," she says as she shudders. "Yes, god yes, I'm thinking of him. I'm thinking of his cock tearing up my insides, just as yours is doing. Oh fuck!"

"If I hadn't come over, would you have...let him have you?"

"I don't know. God," she shouts as her hips jerk on my cock. "Maybe I would have. Maybe, but you were there."

"So, if I wasn't there, you would have?"

"Oh fuck," her voice screeches, her body shudders. "I don't know, I really don't know."

"But thinking about it is exciting you?"

"God yes," she says, her eyes wide with passion, fear, and wonder.

Her hips don't stop jerking. Her fluids are running down my cock onto my balls and down my ass. She is biting her lower lip as she watches me. I pulse my cock again. She shivers and starts to fuck herself on my stiff organ. She is now bouncing up and down on my groin, my cock smashing her cervix every time she slams down on me. Smiling I hold her hips in my hands, helping her fuck herself.

"Oh fuck, oh god," she moans shuddering with a small orgasm.

"Close your eyes. Imagine him. It's his cock you're slamming down on..." I didn't get to finish the thought, she slams down on me hard, leans forward and whimpers as a tremendous orgasm shoots through her mind and body.

"Oh fuck, god, I love you, I love you Mark, oh fuck," she croaked, her orgasm flashing through her mind, her body convulsing in its passion.

"I love you too sweetheart. Never forget that."

"I won't, I promise.

Rolling so she was now on the bottom, I press into her, crushing her cervix with my hard cock. Her moans of pleasure assure me I am not hurting her. Slowly, I withdraw from her body, stopping with just the crown inside her.

"Oh Mark, fuck me, baby, fuck me hard," she whispers bucking her hips trying to get me to penetrate her farther.

"Wouldn't you like Jeff to do that?"

"Fuck me you bastard," he screams, hips bucking wildly.

"Why don't you go down to the bar and get Jeff," I tell her. "I would like to see him fuck you."

"Oh Christ," she wails, her body shaking at my words.

Her hooded eyes are burning with passion as her juices squirt past my cock. I slam into her hard, releasing my seed deep into her body. In my mind, it is Jeff filling her belly full of little swimmers.

"God, oh god, oh fuck," Susan yells as she feels me spurting inside her.

Suddenly, her lips mash against mine, her kiss is passionate and would have bruised both our lips if it hadn't been for our ardor. Our tongues dance in her mouth as I empty my load into the womb of my beautiful wife.

With shudders and shakes, Susan bucks her hips against my pelvis crying her passion into my open mouth. Arms around my neck she pulls me down atop her, my weight crushing her into the soft mattress beneath us. Her orgasm is the wildest I have ever seen.

"Oh dear," she says with a soft shudder.

"What dear?"

"I love you," she croaks, my weight still crushing her.

I try to get off her, but she holds me so I continue to crush her.

"Can you breathe?" I ask concerned about her.

"Yes, dear, I can breathe. The question is do you wish me to continue to?"

"Whatever are you talking about? Of course, I do."

"Even if I tell you I would like to go down and bring Jeff back up here?"

Now it is my turn to groan with a shudder rippling through my body as my cock pulses once last time.

"Yes," I sigh, rolling to the side my cock slips from her with a quiet pop and a squish.

Now on my back, Susan rolls onto her side, propping herself up on her arm, she looks deep into my eyes. Her free hand, now wrapped around my hard, wet cock, is slowly stroking me. Reaching up, I push a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." My cock pulsing in her hand tells her I am serious.

"If I do, where will you be?"

"Right here, watching."

"How? There is no place to hide."

"Behind that dressing screen, over there," I told her pointing to a decorative room divider in the corner of the room.

"You have this all planned out, don't you?" she asks smiling down at me as she squeezes and strokes my hard cock.

"Yes."

"And you're sure you can handle what will happen, not ten feet from your nose?" She is intently staring into my eyes.

"Yes..."

"Tell me?" she demands.

"I have...I have been dreaming...of you...you with another man for...a while now."

"How long?"

"Ever since the first time we played our little game of bar pickup," I admit to her.

"So, for the last two years, you have wanted me to really be picked up by some stranger downstairs?"

"Yes," I whisper almost ashamed of what I am admitting.

In a flash, she is rolling out of bed and heading for the bathroom. I groan to myself, lying there thinking I have just fucked up my marriage of twenty years. I lay there staring at the ceiling listening to the water run, wondering how I could patch things up with my darling Susan. I am startled by Susan's voice.

"Well, aren't you going to at least get dressed?" she asks standing next to the bed once again in her dress.

"What?"

"You did mean now?"

Shaking my head, I crawl out of bed to stand before my lovely wife. I look into her eyes intently. What I see is excitement and passion, not hate and loathing.

"Of course, yes."

"Now how is this going to work? I mean I just can't show up down there, now can I?"

"Well," I say as I dress, "I thought we would both go down and I would say good-bye to you at the bar entrance where everyone can see I am leaving. You can tell Jeff, I was called away to a meeting suddenly scheduled by my boss."

"Okay. Then you would sneak back into the hotel and up to the room. Yes, that will work," she nods looking at me with mischief and excitement in her eyes and her smile. "Well, let's get going before I chicken out."

Nodding, I hand her the extra key card for the room and take her hand in mine, I walk her to the door. In the elevator, she pulls my lips to hers. Her breathing is fast. She is extremely aroused.

"I just hope I have the nerve to do this," she says.

"If you don't, I'll understand. It's your decision. If you decide you don't want to do this, I will understand."

"I know sweetheart. I know," she says patting my cheek.

Walking toward the bar entrance, we are arm in arm. At the entrance, I turn toward Susan pulling her lips to mine for a quick good-bye kiss. Then I am hurrying out the hotel doors. Outside the hotel, I turn right and go around the corner to enter the doors on that street, out of sight of the bar. I am back up in our room within minutes.

In the room, I fix it so the screen is now a little further from the wall. I placed a chair there along with a bottle of water. The dressing screen is an unusual design, in that there is a full-length mirror on the outside. From the other side, the mirror is transparent. From behind the screen, you can see the whole room without having to expose yourself. I know Susan had never looked behind the screen as it is supposed to be purely decorative. But I'm nosy about things like this.

As I set up my duck blind, I can't help but get a hard-on. Smiling I sit in the chair and squeeze myself. Now I just have to wait.

~ ~ ~ ~

As Mark kissed me good-bye, I tried looking dejected and sad at his leaving. Inside I am so excited I can hardly keep from just running into the bar, grabbing Jeff, and hauling his ass up to the room. I guess I should have confessed my itch to Mark before coming down here, but I was in a hurry. I should have told him I have been dreaming about this for as long as he has. In the back of my mind, I knew he wanted something like this to happen, yet I was afraid to voice my desire.

As I sit at the bar, I look around the room. Several more men, businessmen, that's mostly who stayed here, have come down to the bar. I spot Jeff in the corner with a couple of other men as I tell the bartender what I want to drink. When he sees me, I nod. It is no time for playing coy. I smile as his eyes widen. Slipping from the booth he sits in, he heads my way. My heart is pounding in my chest and my pussy is leaking. Whether it was my natural moisture or Mark's and my consummation, I could not tell.

"Hello, Susan," Jeff's smooth baritone voice relaxes me slightly.

"Hi," I respond.

"What happened to your husband?" No beating around the bush, although I can only hope he would beat mine.

"He was called away for a meeting," I say trying to look sad.

"Well, then," he clears his throat. His fingers touch my thigh just below the hemline sending shivers up my spine. "I guess we can continue our conversation from earlier tonight."

No flies on Jeff, he knows I am married from our earlier encounter, my wedding ring prominently displayed on my finger.

"I guess we can," I say a little coyly.

"So have you thought about my proposal, it still stands," he jokes. I can see it was starting to stand. The front of his trousers was beginning to tent slightly.

"I have and it sounds intriguing. Yet the only way I would accept would be for you to come up to my room for that night cap." His face gave him away. His smile broadened and his eyes twinkled.

"Well, I guess that would be acceptable. How long will your husband be gone?"

"Gee, he really didn't know, but at least three hours for sure. After that, I don't know."

"Then what are we waiting for?" The deal is closed.

~ ~ ~ ~

It is half an hour to the minute when Susan and Jeff walk into our suite. Once the door closes, Jeff is all over her. They stand in the middle of the room kissing, just as Susan and I had an hour or so ago. The only difference is Susan let Jeff unwrap the present. Smiling I stroke my hard cock as I watch another man undress my wife for the first time.

Just their kissing has given me an instant hard-on. Now a stranger's hands are unzipping her dress and caressing her ass. When her dress drops to the floor, I see she has not put her underwear back on. She now stands nude, in front of a stranger's eyes. I can see her slight embarrassment flash across her face to be replaced by pure lust.

Susan was on her knees before Jeff could collect his thoughts. She has his pants unzipped and his cock in hand, looking up into his eyes. Flashing her tongue out to touch the tip of Jeff's cock gave me heart palpitations. I have to squeeze the head of my cock to keep from coming. Then Jeff is in her mouth, her nose in his pubic hair, throat bulging with the head of his cock.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers