All Comments on 'Joe'

by youraveragegirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agony after?

well written and enjoyable

But wot a dilemma. A girls best friend may not survive the heady sex with her bloke stolen kisses, can her relationship survive?

Please, want a part too.

Anna .x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautifully written, sexy and romantic

Beautifully written, sexy and romantic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

Excellent first effort

BobecheBobechealmost 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice job for your first story. I'm waiting for Oct 13th...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow Great First Effort

This was a great start! I could see this developing into a series, it has awesome potential. You brought me right back to my own 18 year old summer, filled with the magic of young love, human connection, and the promise of possibilities. Oh, and the sex scene was definitely arousing, and well paced.

Kudos!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 4 years ago

Very nice and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great first effort!

Wow! Sexy and hot yet tempered with sweetness. Keep it up.

Advice: this is your story and your characters. Tell the story the way you want to. Don't do something (like a happy ending or sad ending or whatever) because you think your readers want it or it'd be reviewed better.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very realistic story

Many "just friends" have feelings for each other and neither want to make the first move. It is better to make a move, than regret it the rest of your life. Once the barrier is broken there is a tremendous feeling of relief and also great joy.

dsandsddsandsdalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

This felt so real. Please keep up the good work. I loved the writing style and lucid flow. Would love to see your next story.

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Cheaters are such trash... What kind of person deifys them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryouraveragegirl@youraveragegirl
“Any resemblance to persons living or dead should be plainly apparent to them and those who know them, especially if the author has been kind enough to have provided their real names and, in some cases, their phone numbers. All events described herein actually happened, though...