Joe Jackson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my Toyota Camry in the parking garage at the office, and took a cab to O'Brian's. Jack could drop me off at work the next day. It was six thirty when I walked into O'Brian's. I saw Jack standing at the bar, waiting for me. I had seen his Mustang in the parking lot.

Jack met me at the hostess station, and we were escorted to our table. Jack ordered a bottle of a nice wine that he knew I liked, and we ordered our usual. Jack got the rib eye, and I ordered a seafood salad. After we finished a nice strawberry cheesecake desert, I knew the time had come to tell Jack about the trip.

I reached across the table, taking both of his hands in mine, and looked into his eyes.

"Jack," I said, "we knew there would be travel involved in my new job. I'm going to be leaving Monday for a week in Las Vegas. We will be doing the negotiations for Fairchild to buy out Golden West Hotels. We may be there as long as a week, but we may come home sooner if we finish up early."

I could see the change in Jack's eyes as I looked at him. He continued to look at me and hold my hands with no change in his expression, but there was darkness in his eyes.

"Susan, we already discussed this. I trust you with my soul, but I'm not sure how much I can trust Bill Kelley. This will be hard for me. We've never been apart since we were married."

The night before the trip, I was standing in the bedroom packing my suitcase and makeup case. I packed my usual office clothes for the business meetings, a couple of nice dresses for dinners, my usual underwear and night gowns.

As I was standing there, trying to think what I must be forgetting, Jack came up behind me and slipped his arms around my waist. I leaned back against him, and he could smell my hair, my scent. He was kissing the back of my neck, and he raised his hands to cup my breasts through the sweatshirt I was wearing. I turned around in his arms to kiss him. Our tender loving kiss became a passionate tongue duel, and my body melted into his arms.

I woke up Monday morning, and had to take a shower to clean off the residue of our love making from the night before, and morning. I dressed in my conservative business suit, with black 3" heels. I kissed Jack goodbye, and carried my luggage and my laptop to my car. Then I had to come back to kiss Jack a few more times. I almost didn't leave.

I parked my Camry in my reserved space in the parking garage in the basement of our office building, and took the elevator to the fifteenth floor. As I walked into my office, Janice met me with a cup of coffee with French Vanilla creamer and a pumpkin/walnut muffin, still warm with melting butter. Since I would be leaving at noon, Janice and I spent the morning going over issues that she would handle while I was gone.

At noon, Bill stuck his head in my office and said "Are you ready to go? The bus is leaving. Give me your keys and we will load your luggage for you." I packed up my laptop, and loaded a briefcase with folders of those documents I would need to take with me. Janice gave me a hug, "just for luck", and I walked out and to the elevator.

A black limousine was parked behind my Camry and James, the chauffer, had just loaded my luggage from my car into the trunk of the stretch Mercedes. I noticed the trunk already had several other pieces. James took my laptop and briefcase and put them in the trunk as well. He held the door as I got into the car. I was the only passenger. James pulled out of the garage, and to the curb in the front of the building. After a ten minute wait, he got out of the car and held the door for Mr. Fairchild, Mr. McClain, Bobby Fairchild and Bill. After the appropriate greetings were made, we settled back for the 30 minute ride to the airport. The limo pulled right up to the jet, and two hours later we were landing in Las Vegas. I thought if I heard any more about golf or football, I would scream.

From the hanger at Vegas Jets, we were whisked by another 30 minute limousine ride to the Fairchild Palace Hotel and Casino. A handsome young hotel executive in a dark suit escorted me to my suite, opened the door and showed me all of the amenities, assured me that if there was anything I needed I was to call him personally, and he gave me his business card and my key card. As I was fumbling in my purse for a suitable tip for his exceptional service, he assured me that as a guest of Mr. Fairchild that no gratuity was expected nor would be accepted by any of the hotel employees. Before he left, my luggage was brought into my room by a member of the housekeeping staff, who then proceeded to unpack my things. She said she would have my clothes pressed and hung in the closet.

It was five o'clock, and I was just getting used to the complimentary bar in my suite, having a diet cola. The hotel phone rang, and it was Bill. He let me know they were having dinner delivered to their suite, and I should be there by six thirty. I should dress for dinner, but this will also be a business meeting as they plan to discuss their strategy for the negotiations to begin the next day.

I chose to wear my black cocktail dress. The front showed a hint of cleavage, and the skirt was above the knee without exposing the lacy tops of my stockings. I wore a lacy black bra and bikini panties, and 4" pumps. I tried to dress appropriately but conservatively. It would not be in my position to attract attention to myself.

I arrived punctually at six thirty, and was admitted to their suite by a uniformed butler. I was offered a glass of sherry and joined the others.

The other attendants at dinner were Jack Fairchild, John McClain, Bobby Fairchild, and Bill Kelsey. There was also one other woman present, Brenda Stevens who was the PA for Bobby Fairchild.

Brenda was stunning, 5'10", short blond hair. She was wearing an ankle length shimmering emerald green gown with a slit up her right leg past mid thigh, and 6" stiletto sandals. She looked like she had just stepped off the runway at a New York fashion show. She was showing an ample amount of cleavage, and her dress fell away from her ass, showing no panty lines. Compared to Brenda, I looked like a truck driver.

Dinner was served by a squad of waiters in spotless white jackets. Each course was accompanied by an appropriate wine. These were obviously not the kind of wines you would find at your local Sac n Save. After two hours, dinner was finished and cleared away. The waiters vanished as if they had never been there. The men lit cigars and sipped from a snifter of Napoleon brandy. Brenda and I enjoyed a sweet coffee flavored liquor.

Jack called us all together to review the plans for the negotiations for the week. Tomorrow would begin with a meet and greet with the Golden West executives. Then the GW executives would present detailed descriptions of each of the properties included in the sale. Of course, we already had all that information, including assessments of the property values of each.

The morning meeting would be followed by a light lunch catered by the hotel. The men in our group then had plans to spend the afternoon playing golf. Brenda suggested that she and I should have some girl time and do some shopping. Bill agreed that would be excellent and gave me a corporate credit card. He said everything I bought was to present an image for the firm, so therefore the firm would pay for it all.

Brenda gave me a wink and said we'll try not to melt that card, but we won't try too hard.

Our after-dinner meeting broke up early, just after ten o'clock, with the excuse of having a busy day tomorrow. Brenda accompanied me to my suite, two floors down, as she had a similar executive suite across the hall. As I used my keycard to unlock the door, Brenda was standing right behind me. When I turned to say goodnight, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a passionate kiss. My lips parted, and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I hadn't kissed another woman since Angela in high school. I tingled all over, and my pussy started to drip.

After a few seconds, that seemed like minutes, of swapping tongues, I opened the door and pulled Brenda into the room. I turned to close the door and when I turned back, Brenda had already unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Besides having no bra, I was right that Brenda wore no panties either.

I guess I was just standing there in shock, mesmerized by the beautiful creature in front of me, stark naked. Brenda took one step closer, put her arms around my neck and pulled me toward her. Our lips met, our mouths opened, and our tongues started to dance. I had one hand in her hair around the back of her head, and the other hand was squeezing her magnificent left breast, teasing her puffy nipple.

Brenda broke the kiss and took a step away. Still looking into my eyes, she began undressing me, still standing in the foyer just inside the doorway. She unzipped my black cocktail dress and pushed it off my shoulders, exposing my lacy pushup bra. Now I was just in my bra and thong panties, my CFM pumps and stockings.

Brenda was giving my breasts the loving attention they craved, licking and nibbling. I reached behind me and unsnapped the diaphanous garment, letting it fall to the floor. Brenda now had full access to my nipples and wasted no time sucking and teasing them with her tongue. She had one hand moving down across my tummy, past my belly button, and into my panties.

"Brenda, this is great, but wouldn't we be more comfortable in my bed?"

*****

My wakeup call came much too early. Brenda was still asleep in my bed when I awoke. I nudged her softly, and when her eyes opened, I leaned in for an early morning kiss.

"Wake up, sleepy head. We have work to do this morning."

I slipped into the bathroom and prepared to get a shower. Brenda slipped into her dress, picked up her shoes and slipped back to her room across the hall.

I met Brenda at the elevators on our way to breakfast. Just as the elevator started to open on our floor, Brenda leaned in for another kiss. We were careful not to smudge our lipstick.

After meeting the guys for a light breakfast, we proceeded to the ballroom reserved for us for the week. There was a podium in the front of the room, and several giant screen monitors arranged so everyone was able to see all of the graphics with the presentations that would be given through the week. The principal negotiators were seated at tables in front of the podium. All the supporting players are seated in chairs behind them. In the back of the room were banks of photocopiers, desks with computers, and laser printers, all connected by a network to a file server. These were duplicated on each side of the room, but the networks were not connected to each other.

Brenda and I will head up the team of the support staff required for our side of the negotiations. Our staff has all been hired by Fairchild Hospitality Group. Golden West has a similar staff on their side of the room. Our staff includes 6 legal secretaries, 4 paralegals, and 2 staff attorneys. Brenda and I will be coordinating their assignments. We each have our own assistant, and there are a dozen interns as well.

After the morning presentations, our group adjourned to the executive dining room for a light lunch. After lunch, the men were taken by limousine to the golf club. Brenda had arranged for the hotel to take us to an exclusive dress shop on an upper floor of the Bellagio.

This shop is so exclusive, there is no sign on the door, and no name to indicate what is inside. Upon entering, Brenda was greeted by her personal salesperson, Ingrid. Before we have a chance to say what we are looking for, an assistant brings a tray with two champagne flutes. We are led into a private showing room and, as we sip our champagne, we are given a fashion show. Models come out wearing dresses and gowns from designers in New York, Paris and Rome. Some of these dresses cost more than my car.

I settle on a cocktail dress and a gown, along with the shoes and accessories. The shop arranges to have them delivered to the hotel. Our next stop is to a spa for an afternoon of pampering. This includes massage, nails, hair, and makeup. Then it's back to the hotel in time to get ready for dinner.

For dinner, I'm wearing a ruby red ankle length gown, slit up to the thigh, low cut in front and backless to the cleft of my ass, showing the dimples in my back. I'm seated next to Bill, and Brenda is next to Bobby. We are in the executive dining room again, being served by the squad of white jacketed waiters from last night. The special tonight is surf and turf, ribeye steak and lobster tails. The wine flows and the conversation is predominantly about who will go to the Superbowl this year.

After dinner, and after the customary brandy and cigars, Bill wants me to go with him to the casino. He says he is sure I will bring him luck. I don't know anything about gambling, but I can go along. When we enter the casino, Bill is escorted into a private area reserved for "whales". I don't know a whale from a shark but I go along. As Bill is seated at the table, a cocktail waitress in a skimpy costume asks me for my drink order. She brings me a white wine while Bill gets started playing poker. I don't understand the rules at all, but Bill seems to be doing well. He seems to be winning more than he loses, and soon he has a considerable stack of chips in front of him. After three hours, Bill loses two hands in a row, and takes this as a sign to quit. He has a casino worker take his chips to cash in, gives the dealer a $100 chip as a tip, and gives me five $100 chips to play on the roulette table. As we pass a roulette table on our way out, Bill suggests which numbers I should play. I put my chips down and wait for the spin. I walk away with $2000. OMG.

I've had several glasses of wine, and the excitement of winning the first time I ever gambled has me bouncing. Bill walks me back to my room, and I invite him to come in. If he doesn't fuck me now, I'm gonna explode. Bill closes the door behind him, turns to face me and I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him down to kiss me. My tongue pushes into his mouth, searching for his.

I feel the zipper in the back of my dress slipping down. Bill's left hand is on my right breast. My dress slides down to the floor and I step out of it. I'm standing there in my thong panties, my stockings and heels. I start undressing Bill while we are still tongue wrestling, pushing his shirt back off his shoulders, and unbuckling his belt. I push his pants and boxers to the floor to join my dress. He kicks off his shoes, steps out of his pants, and pushes me back toward the bed.

I sucked his cock, he ate my pussy, and we fucked three times that night. Again, I woke up in the morning not alone in my bed. Bill and I fucked one more time before he left to get ready for the day. I took a shower and got dressed for a business day.

At breakfast, Bill sat next to me, and would touch my leg and otherwise pay unusual attention to me. I noticed Bobby and Brenda seemed to be the same way. After breakfast, Mr. Fairchild and Mr. McClain left for a meeting with the president and the CEO of GW. It sounded like a golf date to me. The rest of us went to work.

After lunch, Bill and Bobby left to go play golf again. Today, Brenda and I had work to do. No shopping today. There were tons of documents to be copied and scanned. There were legal documents to be written and rewritten, analyzed by lawyers, and rewritten again. All the staff on both sides of the room were kept busy. By dinner time, we were all ready for a break.

Brenda and I were sitting in the bar having a drink when Bill and Bobby came back from their golf game. Bill told me later that they played for $500 a hole, and Bill was up by $5000. We went to our own rooms to shower and get ready for dinner. Tonight was a replay of last night, with a different dress. Bill played poker, won big, gave me $500 for the roulette table which I promptly lost.

When we got to my room, that was also a replay, as was every night we were in Las Vegas. On Friday everything was wrapped up. Contracts were signed, money changed hands, and hands were shaken. Brenda and I hugged each other for the last time. I was disappointed that she and I had not had a chance to play again.

By the time Jack got home, I was already home, showered, changed and ready to go to dinner. You might think I would be tired of eating in restaurants, but there was no way I was going to cook tonight. I'd do all the domestic stuff tomorrow, starting with breakfast. I took my husband to bed and showed him how glad I was to be home.

Monday morning was a normal day at work. Janice got me caught up on everything I had missed last week. At lunch, Bill told me he had a meeting with a client, and he needed me to go with him. This wasn't unusual, so I grabbed my laptop and my notepad to take notes. In the garage, we took Bill's Mercedes. We drove to a very expensive French restaurant for lunch. I was surprised that there was no client. Bill explained that was just an excuse to get me alone.

Bill reached across the table and took my hands in his. After last week in Las Vegas, he said he can't live without me in his life; he must have more of me than when just on trips. He has a condo near the office that he wants to give me to be our love nest to get together during the week. We drove there from the restaurant, and he let me get used to the idea.

The condo was fully furnished and tastefully decorated. I loved it right off. Of course, before we left we took the opportunity to test the bed. I showered before we returned to work. I made a note to myself that I needed to get the same soaps and shampoo that I used at home so Jack wouldn't notice any difference.

So at least twice a week, Bill would find a reason why he and I would have to take a long lunch with a 'client'. Of course, nobody was fooled at the office. Janice tried to warn me that my marriage was at risk if Jack ever found out what I was doing. I understood what she was saying, but I was so blinded by it all. I had gotten away with everything in Las Vegas, and everything since then, and Jack hadn't suspected anything. So, I thought, why shouldn't I continue to get away with fucking my boss? It was just for a year, right?

*****

It's been four months since my promotion. Bill and I made several trips, usually three days and two glorious nights. We took the company jet for trips to Atlantic City and Reno. On the flight to Reno, Bill initiated me into the Mile High Club, although I understand we were closer to five miles high. Just like Las Vegas, we worked in the morning, Bill played golf and I went shopping in the afternoon. The evenings were split between gambling and sex. Anything I bought on my shopping trips, using Bill's corporate credit card, was kept in my condo. Yes, I thought of it now as my own.

When I got home, I was the perfect wife to my husband, doing laundry, cooking, and cleaning. And fucking his brains out in bed. I told Jack, after a particularly strenuous love making session, that I would be leaving Tuesday for a three day trip to New York City. I didn't tell him the purpose of the trip was for my lover to take me to a Broadway play I was dying to see.

*****

Jack

I was starting to think Susan was spending a lot of time with Bill Kelley, a lot more than she did with me. I know that her job as his assistant was to essentially be his shadow. And I knew from Day One that a lot of travel would be required. That doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Last night she told me she is going to New York this week, supposedly to confer with a client on Wall Street. She is leaving early Tuesday morning. I decided I would surprise her and take her to lunch Monday. I know she spoke once of this nice French restaurant where she and Bill took a client to lunch. I'll pick her up and take her there.