Joe Jackson

Story Info
Essayons - Clearing the Way.
13.1k words
3.41
15.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chas4455
chas4455
295 Followers

Joe Jackson

Essayons, Clearing the Way

By Chas4455©

I was sitting in a bar near the airport, with a glass of bourbon in front of me. This was not the first glass of the amber liquid in front of me today. I had been sitting here since noon, and it was now well past three.

The Army gave me my discharge a year ago, resulting from injuries sustained in Afghanistan. I was pretty well recovered now, at least physically. I still had the nightmares, the images I would never forget, but less frequently now. My brother had gotten me a job with Williams Construction Company. Williams did a lot of demolition and building implosions. This involved handling and setting dynamite charges. That was something I could do.

At 3:43, there was a low rumble heard and felt in the bar, and some of the glassware shook. Some thought there had been an earthquake; others thought maybe an airplane had crashed. I just smiled to myself and finished my bourbon. I checked again that I had the plane ticket in my pocket, paid my tab and left.

Jack Martin was on the freeway in his Mustang coupe when he saw the plume of smoke rising from the airport. Jack looked at his watch, noted the time, and punched the accelerator. The Mustang growled and hit 100 miles per hour.

*****

My name is Joe Jackson and I grew up in a small town in northwest Missouri. My dad was a mechanic at the Chevy dealership, and Mom was a waitress at the truck stop cafe. Times were hard for a family with three sons. Dad died when I was seventeen and Joe joined the Army. I sent most of my paycheck back to Mom to help raise my two younger brothers.

By the time I was 21 I had already spent 4 years in the Army and I had been promoted to Sergeant. I was trained as a Combat Engineer, and I had already spent one year in Iraq as an Explosives Ordnance Demolitions (EOD) specialist. The Army had trained me to handle any kind of explosive and detonator I may have to use. My unit could build roads and bridges, as well as disarm and destroy Improvised Explosive Devices (IED), mines, and other booby traps placed by the enemy

After reenlisting for another 6 years, I was promoted to Staff Sergeant, and was assigned to the Combat Engineer School in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, to be an instructor. There I would train soldiers in handling explosives as I had done. I was glad to be back at Fort Leonard Wood, where I had been through basic and advanced engineering training, since it was only a 2 hour drive to my hometown.

My mom, Margery, had remarried after I had enlisted. My stepfather, Sam Hanson, owned a small trucking company in St. Joseph. After Dad died, Mom met Sam at the truck stop where he would stop in for coffee every morning. Sam was always flirting with the waitress, and Mom started flirting back. Sam asked Mom for a date, one thing led to another, and six months later they were married. Mom quit her job at the truck stop.

Before they graduated from high school, Sam had started my brothers, Bill and Ralph, working part time for him washing trucks and other odd jobs around the truck yard. Along with my help, they earned enough to put themselves through school. Bill went to Missouri Western State University, and earned his degree in Business Administration. He went to work for Sam running the office of the trucking company. Ralph went to trade school, and learned to be a heavy equipment operator. He went to work for Williams Construction Company in Kansas City.

I was 25, and still living in the NCO quarters on post. I had a limited social life, going to the NCO Club for a few beers with the guys on Friday night, going bowling on Saturday afternoon if there was no game on TV I wanted to watch. It was at the Buckhorn Lanes that I met Angie.

*****

Chris and Angela

Chris and Angela Taylor were renting a 3 bedroom house in Waynesville, MO, just outside the main gate of Fort Leonard Wood. Chris was a Staff Sergeant, and had been in the Army for 10 years. He was 28, and Angela was 24. They had a son, Jason, who was now 2 years old. Jason was Daddy's boy.

Chris and Angela had been married for three years. They had met when Chris was visiting his family back home in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Chris had a 30 day leave, after returning from a one year deployment to Afghanistan. Angela was a friend of Chris' little sister Susan.

While Chris was home on leave, he tagged along with Susan and her friends, volunteering to drive them to movies, skating, and bowling. He would do whatever they wanted, just to get out of his parent's house for a while.

Angela Hamilton was Susan's best friend in the whole world. They had been inseparable since the first grade. They were more like sisters than just friends. Of course, Angela had known Susan's big brother forever, and had a big crush on him since the fifth grade. It didn't take long for Angela to decide she wanted more alone time with Chris, away from the group of friends.

Soon everyone knew Chris and Angela were a couple. Their first date was dinner and a movie. On the way to take her home, Chris, being a healthy, young soldier boy with some experience in the world, parked on a deserted country lane to "watch the submarine races." Angela was not a virgin after high school, but wouldn't let Chris get past second base on the first date. They were petting heavily, and she hinted things might go further next time, maybe if he had a room to go to.

Two dates later, Chris and Angela were lying together in a king sized bed in the Holiday Inn Express, making wedding plans.

Six months later, Chris had returned to Fort Dodge on his sixth weekend pass, for his wedding to Angela Marie Hamilton. Angela, her mom, her aunts and cousins, Susan, and Chris' mom had been planning everything for 6 months. Chris only had to show up.

The wedding and reception had been at St Paul Lutheran church. All of Angela's family, all of Chris' family, and all of their friends were there. Susan was Angela's maid of honor, and SGT Beau Fontenot was Chris' best man. Chris and Beau served together in Iraq, and they were like brothers. The bride was given away by Angela's father, Robert Hamilton, III.

Chris had been busy the last 6 months as well. He had rented the house in Waynesville, and had been working to get it furnished and ready for his bride to move in. He never realized what all it took to make a house a home. Besides the basic furniture, which he was able to get from thrift stores and Army Family Services, he also needed all the kitchen wares, yard tools, towels and linens, etc. He would have to wait for Angela to help pick out what she wanted, but he would try to make the house livable before she moved in.

Chris and Angela's neighbors were Bob and Nancy Parish, and their teenage son Rick. Nancy had been a lot of help advising Chris what he needed to set up housekeeping before Angela arrived, and Bob and Rick were a lot of help moving furniture, especially since Bob had a pickup. Bob was retired from the Army, but had a civilian job at Fort Leonard Wood. After Angela moved in, she and Nancy became best friends.

One year later, Jason Arthur Taylor was born at General Leonard Wood Army Hospital.

Chris had been assigned to an Engineer Battalion at FLW for nearly 3 years. With the current need for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, this had been an unusually long time to expect to be stateside. His company First Sergeant called him one Monday morning to give him the news that he could expect to be deployed to Afghanistan within the next 30 days.

That evening, after supper, Chris told Angela and Jason that he would be going away, probably for a year. He spent the rest of the evening holding his wife and child, trying to comfort them as well as he could, while fighting back his own tears. A soldier has to do his duty.

*****

On a sunny Sunday afternoon, Angela was in her front yard with Jason. He was running around the yard, chasing his puppy while Angela was trying to start the lawn mower. She made sure it had gas, but nothing she did seemed to get it going. The grass was starting to grow taller with the warm spring days, and the lawn hadn't been mowed since Chris left.

Angela's neighbor, Nancy, came over from her porch with an extra cold drink in her hand. She had been sitting on her front porch swing for 20 minutes, chuckling as she watched Angie struggling with the old mower Chris had bought at a thrift store. Nancy called for her son, Rick, to come out and look at Angela's mower, while they sat in the shade on the porch swing, watching Jason. Rick spent a few minutes checking out Angela's old mower, then went to his own garage and pulled out his new Toro. He had Angela's yard, front and back, mowed in 20 minutes.

Nancy suggested she should donate her old mower back to the same thrift store it came from, and just let Rick do her yard work while Chris was gone.

Angela was not without friends. She attended the monthly NCO Wives Club meetings, and Nancy had talked her into joining her team on a ladies bowling league at the Buckhorn Lanes. The Wildcats bowled late on Saturday nights, from 7:30 to sometimes nearly midnight. Nancy's son, Rick, would babysit with Jason.

Chris had been gone for three months. At the NCO Wives Club meetings, Angela had gotten to know other wives whose husbands were on long deployments. Some of them were older, with teenage children, and had been through this before. Some of the husbands were on their third or fourth deployments. Others were young wives like herself, with small children and their first time away from their husbands.

As can be expected, the wives shared their experiences and their stories of loneliness without their husbands. Angela was shocked when some of the older wives told of having had "loaner husbands" to help them get through their lonely nights. Some said they had an agreement with their husband that they could each do what was necessary to meet their needs while separated. Angela swore she would never be unfaithful to her husband, no matter how long she was alone.

Chris had been gone for 5 months. It was a Saturday bowling night for Angela and Nancy. They were bowling with the four other ladies on their team, the Wildcats. They were holding their own against the other team they were competing against, and several "beer frames" made sure everyone was having a good time. The four young soldiers bowling in the lane next to them were joining in with flirting and joking with the young women. They also made sure no one was without a beer.

One of the young men especially reminded Angie of her husband, Chris. He was about five foot ten and 180 pounds of muscle, brown eyes and short brown hair. She was flattered by the way he looked at her, and complimented her.

*****

Joe

It was after eleven when everyone finished bowling. As the ladies were packing up, I asked Angie if I could buy her another beer. She didn't want Nancy to leave without her, but I assured them I could take her home, as I had not been drinking with the others. So Angie accompanied me to the lounge for one more beer.

We pulled up into the driveway of Angie's house, and I came around the car to open her door. I walked her to her front door, and waited for her to find her keys in her purse. She looked up at me with her pale blue eyes, and asked if I would like to come in for a cup of coffee.

Angie looked good. Five foot four, blond hair and 125 pounds distributed to make her 38C/28/37 body truly mouth watering. Even after having a child, she had maintained a killer figure.

I followed Angie into the house, as she went into the kitchen to prepare the coffee. As she was standing at the counter, I moved behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist. As I inhaled the scent of her hair, and nuzzled the back of her neck, she leaned back into me and moaned softly.

It had been 5 months since Angie had been touched by a man, and she had forgotten how good it felt.

Angie turned around slowly in my arms, and kissed me. Softly at first, but then the passion in both of us became overwhelming. We both knew what we wanted, what we needed, and we would have it regardless of the consequences.

I was rubbing her back, slowly moving my hands downward until I was rubbing her ass. I pulled her in closer and pressed her against my erection. I began to lightly kiss her neck, and pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. Angie parted her lips and we began to explore each other's mouth and tongue. I removed my hands from her ass, and began to rub her right breast through her bra and blouse. Angie was so turned on and was so ready; I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

I removed her blouse and bra revealing her light pink areolas and rather large erect nipples. I cupped her right breast with my left hand, licking and sucking the little nubbin while twisting her left nipple with the fingers of my right hand.

Angie moaned as she reached down and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers and began fondling my hard dick. She removed her slacks and panties while I removed my trousers and freed my straining cock.

Angie dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. As she began licking around the crown it was my turn to moan. Angie swirled her tongue around the head as she slowly began to take the shaft down her throat until she had my entire cock down her throat. She started to work her tongue up and down my throbbing shaft while she held me deep inside her throat, rubbing my balls with her left hand.

She felt me tense up and she slid up my shaft until just the head of my cock remained in her mouth. She rubbed my balls and began to make a swirling motion around the head of my cock while stroking the spit covered shaft with her right hand. I croaked, "I'm gonna cum!" Angie intensified the pressure on my cock and intensified her assault on my cock with her tongue as I moaned in pure ecstasy, my breathing rapid and labored. As the cum began to boil out of my shaft I warned her again, "I'm cumming!"

*****

Angie

The first shot exploded out of his cock and hit me in the back of the throat causing me to gag a bit. I continued to lick and stroke as he continued to send spurt after spurt of hot semen and sperm into my eager mouth. I swallowed for all I was worth, but was unable to contain it all as some leaked out around my lips.

It had a salty sweet taste, just a bit sweeter than Chris.

As he pulled his satisfied cock from my mouth he said, "That was the best blowjob I have ever had."

The complement had made me want to please Joe even more. I lay back on the bed and Joe dove between my legs and started to lick my pussy. My pussy was neatly trimmed and was already dripping. Joe took a deep whiff of my aroma which smelled both sweet and pungent.

As Joe ran his tongue up and down my slit he was careful to avoid contact with my clit. My clit is rather large and it was already erect and protruding from its protective hood. Devoid of attention for over 5 months, it was extremely sensitive and demanding attention. After several minutes of licking my folds, I begged him to lick my clit. Joe teased me just a bit more before quickly flicking my clit with his tongue.

Joe alternated between licking my pussy and flicking my clit for a while before he finally sucked my clit into his mouth and sucking it until I exploded with my first orgasm. Joe watched my face as I writhed in the ecstasy of my orgasmic bliss and after giving me a minute to recover, he plunged his cock balls deep in one thrust into my quivering quim and set off yet another orgasm as I screamed, "Oh yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder!"

Joe began rapidly thrusting in and out as I used my pussy to squeeze and milk Joe's cock. I began yelling, "Yes, yes, so deep, so good, I'm cumming," while my pussy clamped down on Joe's throbbing prick and he began to cum again in rhythm with my orgasm.

When we finished, I said, "That was so good." Joe replied, "Mind blowing."

We exchanged a long passionate French kiss. He pinched my nipples and gently rolled them in his fingers, alternating from one to the other. Joe's manipulation of my sensitive nipples sent a wave of pleasure right to my swollen pussy which was beginning to drip with anticipation.

It only took a couple of minutes for his cock to start showing signs of life again. I vigorously sucked his dick, tasting his precum, wanting him hard so he can fuck again. Stroking his cock with my tits; I can feel it quickly getting harder. He rolled me off of him and onto my back. I spread my legs wide showing him my wet cunt, the inner lips open and ready for his cock. He moved between my legs and put his cock in my slick slit, rubbing it back and forth increasing my arousal until I begged him to fuck my married cunt.

I kept trying to move my hips to catch him and whimpering every time he deftly avoided my attempts. In desperation I pulled his mouth to mine and demanded that he fuck me. So he did.

Joe plunged his cock deep into my waiting pussy and fucked me hard and fast. His pumping soon reached a fever pitch and he buried his cock deep into my pussy and began to shoot spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep into my womb. I felt the hot jism splattering my cervix and it gave me the final and biggest climax of the evening. Sated and exhausted we both fell asleep.

That is how Joe Jackson became Angie Taylor's "loaner husband".

*****

Chris

SSGT Chris Taylor had served 7 months of a one year deployment to Afghanistan. During that time, he had led a platoon of Engineers, building roads and bridges, and training Afghani military engineers. Chris' men worked long hours every day, living in the "boonies" away from any comforts provided in the established military bases. They were always under threat of attack from the Taliban, and they had an Infantry company providing their security.

Once a week, Chris' platoon was returned to their base camp where they could get showers, clean uniforms, and hot meals. Their mail was waiting for them there, and there was internet access. Each man was allowed 20 minutes of face time on Skype to call home. Chris waited until after all of his troops had finished their calls before he called Angela.

After his men were fed, and settled in their billets, Chris and his platoon leader, LT Hall, reported to the company commander to provide their report for what their platoon had accomplished that week, and to be briefed on the coming week's plans. After the briefings were concluded, CPT Johnson, the company commander, told Chris he had some good news for him.

"Sergeant Taylor, you have new orders. Your deployment is being curtailed, and you are going home. Effectively immediately, you are being assigned as an instructor at the NCO Academy at Fort Leonard Wood. Here are your orders. The First Sergeant will arrange for you to travel to Bagram, and leave on the first available flight. Congratulations."

Chris tried to call Angela to give her the good news, but got no answer at home. He remembered this was Saturday night, her bowling night. He would be home on Tuesday, so he would surprise her and Jason when he got there.

The first Tuesday of the month was the meeting of the NCO Wives Club in the NCO Club on the post. The meeting was at noon, and included a light luncheon for the ladies. Angela was on the planning committee for the upcoming Armed Forces Day party, so she needed to be there by eleven for their committee meeting before the lunch started.

SSGT Joe Jackson had become comfortable having "sleepovers" with Angela and Jason, several times a week. He still maintained his quarters on post, but kept some personal items with Angie as well. He had a couple of extra uniforms, a pair of boots, and some toiletry items there so he could dress and go right to work in the morning if he stayed overnight.

chas4455
chas4455
295 Followers