Joe’s Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rejoined the group after a few minutes with a fresh drink. There were some polite applause and pats on my back. Then I saw Curt kneeling on the ottoman with his ass high and his face resting on the upholstery. Ladies were excitedly strapping on dildos and starting to fuck him. He was alternating between smiles and grimaces as my friends started fucking his ass and mouth.

I watched in awe as he took one after another. He looked so sexy in his lingerie with his ass receiving so much pounding. Tina was glowing as she instructed her friends in the art of pegging. I snuck closer to hear what she was saying. She really knew a lot about fucking men.

I was thinking about leaving when Steve came up beside me. "So dude, that was interesting."

"Yeah, hey Steve, is it ok if we don't talk about what happened to me?" I asked sheepishly.

"Sure Bro, I just wanted to say that if you ever want to do that again, I'd be happy to help you. I mean, I'm not going to reciprocate, but you really seemed to enjoy having your mouth fucked. I'm here for you man."

"Um, ok Steve" I replied and headed for the door.

During the drive home many thoughts raced through my head. "What do they think of me?", "are they talking about me right now?", "what am I?" and "what do I want next?"

I've been home for 2 hours touching myself and thinking about Curt and that amazing cock. I'll have to call Tina and thank her for an amazing night.

Thank you for reading and voting. I also value your comments very much. Stay tuned for more adventures with Curt and Tina.

Sincerely,

Waymoore

12