Joe, the Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
Joe gets a fitted for a new suit, and has a birthday party.
8.4k words
4.27
46k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.***

*****

"Wake up!" yells Corina as she walks into her son's room. "I guess he's tired from going out with his friends last night. Well, I shouldn't be too hard on him, it is his 18th birthday after all." thinks Corina. She walks over to her son's bed and yanks the covers off of him. "You have to wake up now Joe, it's time for your special breakfast. That's right, I didn't forget what day it is, baby boy." says Corina as she slaps her son's bare ass.

"I know mom." says Joe, as he rolls over. Joe greatly enjoys being naked in front of his mother. He takes advantage of every opportunity to do so that seems innocent. Although he thinks his mother is gorgeous, he doesn't want her to think he is a wicked pervert. He desperately wants her to lust after his sexy body. He quickly becomes aroused by exposing his strong, smooth chest, chiseled six-pack, and sizable cock. Even though his cock is currently soft, and lying across his large muscular thigh, it is nearly eight inches long, topped with a large pink helmet.

Corina takes in the image of her son's nude body. She is so proud that he is not ashamed to be naked in her presence. Like her, he has a disdain for body hair. When he confided that detail to her, she told him she would be happy to pay for laser hair removal on everything below the neck. It looks like those sessions were very successful. Corina lets her gaze linger on his cock, and it reminds her of his father. "What a loser he was. That big-dicked bastard was only good for one thing - breeding. At least I got two wonderful children before he left." she thinks, while admiring her son.

She estimates that Joe's dick is at least as long as his father's, and it appears to be even thicker than dear old dad's. It seems that Joe also inherited a desire to flaunt his big dick. "With a body like that, he'll be chased by every slut in school." she thinks.

Corina sits down on Joe's bed, and places her hand on his bare inner thigh, only inches from his smooth dick. "Honey, I want you to know that I am so proud of you." she says while trying to ignore that his cock is growing from her touch. "I never thought you would be able to go the same high school as your sister." she says, unable to ignore that Joe's cock has gone from being soft and lying across his thigh to lying on his stomach, stretched out to it's full length, reaching beyond his navel.

"I'm so glad that Holland Prep made the decision to go co-ed two years ago. It is the best school in the state, and I think you will be very happy there." Corina says while stoking her son's inner thigh.

"I wonder if I'm dreaming" thinks Joe while lying in bed. Not only is he naked in front of his hot mother who is wearing only a thin silk robe, but she is actually touching his naked body - something that she has never done before.

Joe has occasionally taken the bold risk of rubbing his naked body against his mother - one time he even rubbed his dick against her beautifully thick thigh after he took off his clothes so she could add them to the wash, but she never willingly touched his naked body before this minute.

"I know that it is tough to switch schools for your senior year, but I know that you'll quickly make some very good friends and you'll have a much better chance at getting into a great college." says Corina while winking at Joe.

She removes her hand from Joe's leg, and he lets out a little whimper. Corina can't stop a sly smile from creeping across her face when she realizes how much Joe enjoys her touch.

Joe reaches down and starts scratching his balls. His hard dick lifts up and starts wagging back and forth. Displaying himself to his mother in such a lewd way causes his dick to throb a little. This does not go unnoticed by his mother.

"I had better leave now. It looks like you have to take care of something." Corina says as she points at Joe's throbbing cock.

His mother's acknowledgement of his hard cock makes Joe so aroused that his dick starts drooling pre-cum. When Corina sees the fat, circumcised head of Joe's cock start to drool, she jumps off the bed and walks toward the bedroom door.

As Joe watches his mother walk away, he wonders if that robe is new. He has never seen it before, and it is mighty sexy. The robe tries it's best to cover her tight juicy ass, but it is a few inches too short for that job. Joe is able to admire the bottom half of his mother's round ass, and he can even see her thick smooth pussy lips in the gap between her thighs.

The sight of his sexy mother in that short robe is too much for him. Joe starts jerking off while lying in bed. When Corina reaches the door, she turns her head back and sees her son stroking his cock. "Show your mother some respect. At least wait until I leave the room." she says with a smile on her face.

Joe continues to stroke his cock from the base to the large engorged head. He casts a lusty gaze at his mother and says "You know how hot you make me mom. Now that I am an adult, maybe you can help me out sometime."

"Don't say filthy things like that to me. You may be a grown man now, but you'll never be too old to go over my knees for a spanking." his mother replies, while staring at the pillar of flesh that rises from her son's body. A huge smile spreads across Joe's face when his mother mentions spanking.

"When you finish with that thing, come downstairs. I have made a great breakfast for us." Corina yells as she descends the stairs, heading toward the kitchen.

After his mother leaves, Joe really goes to work on his cock. His left hand is a flurry as it runs the length of his cock while his right hand fondles his balls. Every time his hand touches his flared cockhead, a shiver runs down his spine. Joe feels his balls start to contract in response to the impending orgasm. He lets out a whimper when he feels the cum rush from his balls through the length of his cock. As the cum erupts from his cock like a geyser, he groans loudly. Ropes of cum rain down all over his body.

After enjoying a few minutes of post-orgasmic bliss, he gets into the shower. Soap and water run over his smooth tight body. He watches the soap suds run down his stomach, and onto his large smooth cock. He can feel the suds run down his back and between his tight round ass cheeks. After rinsing off, he gets out of the shower and stands before the mirror to admire his body.

At 6' 4", Joe was the tallest guy in his last high school. He wonders if this will hold true in this school. He flexes his arms, enjoying the way his biceps bulge from years of weight training. Swimming and cross-country running have made his body very lean. His pecs are large and his abs are well defined. The rippling abdominal muscles lead down to his most prized possession - the long, fat cock and large balls hanging between his legs. He turns around to check out his ass in the mirror. It is tight, round, and like the rest of his body, completely smooth. He knows that many girls and even a few guys lust after his ass.

After Joe finishes admiring his body, he runs his hand across his face and realizes that he needs to shave. He starts by grabbing his badger hair shaving brush and holding it under the hot water to get it wet. He then picks up the shaving soap and starts running the wet brush over the soap in a circular motion. Joe laughs when he notices that the motion makes his pendulous cock swing back and forth.

When he sees that he has built a good lather, he puts the shaving soap down and starts rubbing the brush across his face to apply the warm lather. As he is applying the lather, he hears his big sister call out for him. It sounds like she is near his bedroom door.

"Joe! Where are you? Mom wants you to come downstairs for breakfast." she calls out to him.

"I'm in the bathroom, Justine." Joe yells back at her. He is so focused on the ritual of shaving, he doesn't notice that his sister has just stepped into the bathroom.

When Justine enters the bathroom, she sees her brother standing before the mirror, naked. His body looks like the statue of a Greek God that has been chiseled out of granite, except for the oversized appendage hanging between his legs. "Holy shit! You're naked, bro." cries out Justine when she regains control of her senses.

Joe turns his head to look at his sister. She is wearing her favorite loungewear - an old tank top that struggles to contain her naturally firm grapefruit-sized tits, and just covers her perfectly smooth pussy and tight round ass. He can tell from her prominent nipples that she is not wearing a bra. He wonders if she is wearing any panties. She used to wear shorts under that shirt, but lately she forgoes the shorts for a small thong. It hasn't escaped Joe's attention that his mother and sister have started to dress very sexy lately. He thinks that since he is now an adult, they must feel comfortable about intentionally teasing him.

"Of course I'm naked, I'm in my bathroom shaving." he replies while looking in the mirror. Being naked in front of his big sister always thrills Joe. He tries to downplay how exciting it is to be naked in front of his gorgeous sister, but his dick betrays him by quickly responding to her comments. It grows longer and fatter by the second.

Joe turns to face Justine, smiles, then starts twisting his hips back and forth, causing his large limp dick to swing about wildly. It smacks against each thigh several times.

"Oh my god, that's so funny!" Justine says, then she covers her mouth with both hands as she laughs. When Joe's cock stops swinging, she asks him "What have you been feeding that thing, brother? It's even bigger than the last time I saw it."

"It's heavier too, sis." replies Joe.

"Really?" Justine says as she steps toward Joe. She grabs his oversized cock and proceeds to bounce it up and down in the palm of her hand a few times, trying to calculate it's weight. "You're right, it is heavier. I don't know how you swim with that thing. It must weigh you down like an anchor."

"I've learned how to handle it." Joe says with a wink.

Justine starts rubbing her hands all over his torso. "I love that your entire body is smooth, I guess that's for swimming. Without pubic hair, your dick look obscenely large, and delicious." Justine covers her mouth after realizing that she just admitted to desiring her brother. "I mean, how big does that thing get, and how does Kayla handle it?" she asks.

"Well, the last time I measured, it was a little over 11" long when I'm hard. To tell the truth, Kayla hasn't let me fuck her yet. She says that she's afraid of it." Joe says. Standing naked before his sister, talking about the size of his dick is too much for Joe. He can't hide his arousal any longer. His dick was about half hard, parallel to the floor. Now, it quickly expands to it's full potential - standing up straight and proud, with the large swollen mushroom cap reaching for the sky.

"I don't blame the girl. My boyfriend is 8 inches hard, and my pussy is sore for days after he gives it a good pounding. That monster will probably split her open, rip her into pieces. You'll ruin her little pussy with that fat fuck-stick." says Justine.

"I am going to measure that thing pretty soon, bro. It sure looks like it's bigger than foot to me." she says as she leaves the bathroom.

Joe watches Justine as she walks away. He doesn't see any sign of underwear - even a thong. The thought that he was standing and talking to his hotter-than-hell sister with only a thin shirt between them makes his dick throb.

When Joe is once again alone in the bathroom, he removes his double edge razor from the stand and starts shaving. After he finishes shaving, he gets dressed for breakfast. After the show he put on for his mother and sister this morning, he thinks that he doesn't have to wear much. He decides to wear just his running shorts. As he slips on the shorts, he is reminded of how short and thin they are. "This should be perfect." he thinks.

When Joe enters the kitchen, his mother is still preparing breakfast. She greets Joe and notices that his shorts are so thin that she can easily see his hefty cock swinging like a pendulum.

Joe thinks that after his mother's reaction this morning, he can get a little bolder with her. He approaches his mother from behind and hugs her. As he hugs her, he presses his dick into the crack of her ass. His mother feels his cock begin to harden. Joe's cock quickly reaches a length that the shorts cannot contain. Corina can feel the bare bell-end of Joe's cock pressing against the back of her legs.

"Oh, you are so naughty." Corina says to Joe. When he kisses her on the neck, she says "Well, since you are an adult now, and the man of the house, I should treat you like it." She slightly spreads her legs, allowing Joe's cock to slide between her legs, and press against her juicy pussy. Her son's cock is so long that while his fat shaft is pressing against her pussy, the large swollen head and a couple of inches of his shaft are poking out the front of her legs. When she looks down to see this, she laughs out loud, as it looks like she has a dick.

The feeling of having his cock trapped in the warmth of his mother's thighs and pussy makes Joe let out a moan of pleasure. "Okay big boy, that's enough." says Corina. "I need to finish this breakfast for you two."

Joe reluctantly slides his cock from between his mother's legs, and he lets out a little whimper when the cold air hits it. He tries to stuff it back into his shorts, but it is much too large for that. He realizes that he will just have to walk over to the table with his cock hanging out of his shorts.

When he steps around the countertop and Justine sees his condition, she says "How are you able to run in those shorts? Your fat python is sticking it's head out for the whole world to see."

"If you must know, I stuff it into a jock strap." Joe replies. He then sits down at the table, just as his mother is bringing the plates of food. As his mother places the plate in front of him, she bends over and her robe opens quite a bit. Joe can't help but sneak a quick glance, and he is treated to the glorious sight of his mother's tits. He can see most of them, and they appear to be at least as large as his sister's.

He realizes that he isn't as sly as he thinks he is when his sister says "Man, you are a real horndog, bro. Quit gawking at mom's tits. Eat your breakfast, we have things to do today. You know, with it being your birthday and all."

"What are you talking about? I don't know of any plans for today."

"It's a birthday surprise, so of course we didn't tell you." chimes in his mother. "Since you have grown so much in the last year, your old suit doesn't fit anymore. I think that a new suit will be a great birthday present."

Justine stands up and starts swinging her arm between her legs. "I certainly agree that he has grown." she says, while laughing.

His mother joins in the laughter for a minute, but then tells Justine to quit teasing Joe.

"Okay mother, don't get so serious. I will quit making fun of Joe, but I love to tease him. You know that we both do." Justine says as she turns her back toward Joe and bends over to grab her ankles. Bending over like that makes her shirt rise up to her hips, and fully exposes her ass to Joe.

Joe now knows that she isn't wearing anything beneath the shirt. Her puffy pussy lips are sticking out between her thighs, and he can even see her puckered little butthole.

"Quit flashing your brother. I've told you a million times that you need to wear underwear with that shirt." Corina tells Justine.

"Nonsense, we shouldn't have to wear underwear in our own house. Joe certainly isn't wearing any now. I saw his, so I was just showing him mine. Isn't that fair, mom?" Justine says while sitting down. "I think it's awesome that my little brother has the biggest dick in town. Although, from what he tells me, it may just be too big."

"What are you talking about? My boy is perfect." replies Corina.

"It's nothing mom. Justine doesn't know what she's saying. She is just being a bratty sister." Joe interjects.

"Well, hurry up and finish eating. We need to get started quickly. It will take a while for them to get you fitted into a nice new suit, Joe." Corina announces.

"Okay mom, is she coming too?" Joe asks while pointing to his sister.

"Don't worry bro, I'm not going to waste my day watching you get fitted for a suit. After all, I was treated to the sight of your birthday suit this morning." Justine says while giving her brother a wink. "I'm going to stay here, and help Kayla prepare for your party."

"I haven't heard anything about a party." says Joe.

"Yep, we're having a party, and it's going to be the balls." says Justine while giving Joe another wink.

"I don't know about this party, it seems kind of fishy. Especially if Kayla and her friends are involved." thinks Joe.

Joe is the first to finish eating breakfast, and when he gets up to take care of his dishes, both his mother and sister notice that his cock isn't quite as rampant.

"After you clean those dishes, go upstairs and get dressed. We need to leave shortly. I'll meet you in the foyer" Corina tells Joe.

Joe runs upstairs to his room, quickly slides off the running shorts, and gets dressed to go shopping. Then he returns downstairs to meet his mother. Joe is wearing a pair of faded jeans, a white t-shirt that clings to his chiseled torso, and his favorite brown Doc Martens. He watches his mother approaching from down the hall. He can see that she has traded the robe for a tight pair of spandex shorts and a loose t-shirt. He sees that she is carrying a wooden box. When she enters the foyer, Joe asks her what is in the box.

"It's one of your birthday presents, baby." She says while handing him the box.

He opens the box to see that it is a watch - the one that he has always wanted, a Panerai Luminor with a white dial and brown leather strap. "Thanks mom, it's exactly what I wanted." He places his arm around her waist, pulls her close, and lets his hand rest on her ample ass while giving her a lingering kiss on the lips.

When their embrace ends, Joe removes the watch from the box and puts it on his wrist. He looks at his mother and says "Let's get going." They exit the house and climb into the Range Rover, with Joe behind the wheel. "Where are we heading mom?" he asks.

"We have an appointment at the Prada store." she replies.

"Great, let's get moving." says Joe as he steps on the gas.

When Joe and his mother arrive at the store, they are greeted by a beautiful sales girl. She introduces herself as Kristine. She is 5'3" tall with shoulder length brown hair. Her eyes are green, her tits are a firm natural b-cup, and her ass is wonderfully round and tight.

"Hello Kristine. I am Corina, and this is my son, Joe. It is his 18th birthday and we are here to get a new suit fitted." Corina replies.

"Great. I'm 18 also. What school do you go to?" Kristine asks Joe.

"Well, I just transferred. I will be attending Holland Prepatory Academy." says Joe.

"Awesome! I go to Holland Prep also. I heard that there were going to be some boys attending this year, but I didn't know that they would be so handsome."

The comment makes Joe start to blush.

"I guess we should get started. What size jacket do you need? I'm thinking a 38 long." Kristine says.

"That is probably a good place to start." agrees Corina.

"Well, just go inside the fitting room and I will join you in a moment with the jacket." says Kristine.

"She seems like a really nice girl. I told you that Holland Prep would be a great place to make friends." Corina tells Joe as they enter the fitting room.

"I brought the jacket and the pants. "Why don't you try on the jacket first. It's the easiest to fit." Kristine says as she hands the jacket to Joe.