Joe, the Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe put on the jacket, and Kristine begins to pat, tug, and pull at different areas to check the fit. "It seems like it fits well, except the sleeves are a little too short. No worries, they can be altered to fit a big guy like you." She gives Joe a wink as she say this.

"You have no idea, girl." Corina says from a corner of the room that she has decided gives her a good vantage point. Kristine's brow furrows as she tries to understand the comment. Joe shoots his mother a rather dirty look in response.

"You can take off the jacket now and give it to me. I'll mark it for alteration, and take it to the counter for check-out." Kristine tells Joe.

Joe takes off the jacket and hands it to Kristine. As she is leaving the fitting room with the jacket, she tells Joe to try on the pants. "After you have the pants on, step up on that pedestal with the mirrors around it. I will be able to get a much better look at how the pants fit there."

Joe pulls down his jeans. Since he is facing away from his mother, she sees his bare muscular ass. His dick is so long that she can also see it hanging between his legs.

"I might as well give up even trying to get these kids to wear underwear. Clearly, they don't listen to a word I say." she thinks, while admiring her son's half-naked body.

The pants are hanging over the back of a chair. Joe grabs the pants and starts to put them on. He pulls them up and gets them around his waist, but his dick is hanging out over the unzipped fly. Joe grabs his dick and stuffs it down the right leg of the pants. It is a tight fit, but he able to get the pants buttoned and zipped up.

When Kristine returns, Joe is facing the mirrors. Kristine approaches him from behind and starts to evaluate the fit of the pants. She kneels down to look at the length of the pants, and notices that they are too short. "These pants are too short, but I think we can make them long enough." She comments. Then Kristine looks at Joe's ass. "They are pretty tight in the seat, but you have a nice ass. You should show it off." she tells Joe. Once again, Joe blushes at the compliment.

"Now to see how they fit in the front." Kristine says as she grabs Joe by the hips, and turns him around to face her. Immediately, she sees the large bulge running down his leg. She gasps and says "Is that your..."

"It's his dick darling." Corina says from the corner, while laughing. "My boy is swinging a baseball bat between his legs."

"Don't say things like that mother." Joe says with a sly smile on his face.

"It can't be real." Kristine says, then she reaches up and grabs Joe's cock through the pants and starts squeezing it.

Joe's dick starts to harden in response.

"It sure does feel real, and I can feel it growing." Kristina mumbles.

Corina smiles and says to Joe "I don't think those pants can be altered enough to fit. You should take them off so Kristine can get you another size to try. Don't you agree, Kristine?"

"Oh, yes these pants will never work. You'll need a bigger size." replies Kristine. "Let me help you remove these." she says as she unbuttons and unzips the pants. The pants fall to the floor, revealing Joe's cock in all it's glory.

Kristine's eyes get very wide when she sees the long tube of flesh that hangs between Joe's legs. The plum-sized head hangs down halfway to his knees. "Holy shit! You are hung like a fucking horse." Kristine says.

"Is that how they teach girls to talk at Holland Prep?" Corina asks.

"Sorry ma'am, it's just that I've never seen anything like this before. This makes my boyfriend look like a toddler." Kristina replies.

"I understand." Corina says. "It is irresistible. You may play with it, if you want."

Joe gives his mother a look of concern. "Be nice, Joe. You need to make some friends at school, and this is the perfect opportunity." says his mother.

Still kneeling, Kristine reaches up and grabs Joe's fat cock. She licks her lips seductively and says "It's lovely. So soft, smooth, and warm." Corina is very familiar with the lusty gaze she sees in Kristine's eyes. The girl has become completely entranced by her son's gargantuan dick.

Instinctively, Kristine starts stroking the cock in her hand.

"Don't feel guilty, enjoy it Kristine. That's what it's for." Corina coos.

Joe's cock quickly grows to mammoth proportions under the ministrations of this lovely maiden.

She gasps when his cock grows so large that she realizes it will take both hands to finish it off. Kristine uses her left hand work his shaft, running her small fist up and down the length of it, while her right hand collects the pre-cum oozing from the slit in his engorged mushroom head to use as lubrication. When her right hand is covered with slimy pre-cum, she wraps it around his cockhead and starts squeezing and rubbing.

"Kristine...we need help with this re-stock." calls out another female clerk as she enters the fitting room.

Joe learns from her name tag that she is Kendra, the Manager. She appears to be in her mid-thirties. She is wearing the store-issued blazer and a short skirt. "She is very hot, a real MILF." he thinks.

"Oh my god! Kristine, what are you doing to this young man?" Kendra asks. Kristine is too focused on the task in her hand to answer.

Joe is afraid that the Manager will put an end to his enjoyment, but instead she calls out "Barbi, come to the fitting room. You won't believe this."

A gorgeous blonde in her early twenties enters the fitting room. She is wearing the store-issued blazer and those tight spandex yoga pants that are popular with girls right now. "Holy shit, you weren't kidding. Look at Kristine going to town on that monster. I always thought she was a total prude."

Then Kendra turns to Barbi and says "Let's get a closer look at this. Maybe we can help Kristine."

"Count me in." Barbi replies.

Kendra and Barbi walk up the steps to the pedestal, and stand on either side of Joe. Kendra takes her time looking at Joe's ass and then says "You have a great ass and a huge strong cock, baby." Kendra then places her hand on Joe's ass and squeezes it softly.

Barbi watches Kendra, then follows suit. She places her hand on his other ass cheek, gives it a gentle squeeze, and says "Your ass is amazing. It's round, smooth, and very muscular."

Joe loves the attention and complements from the older women. He reaches out with his left hand and places it on Barbi's tight ass that is covered by spandex. He then slides his right hand under Kendra's skirt. She is wearing a little thong, so he grabs a handful of her bare ass. He gives each ass a nice squeeze, then lets out a moan.

The two hand technique employed by the talented slut on her knees before him proves to be too much for Joe. Watching one of her hands stroke his shaft, while the other rubs his flared cockhead makes him reach the point of eruption.

The sight of these three ladies worshipping her son's tremendous cock is highly arousing to Corina. She slides a hand down the front of her shorts and starts rubbing her engorged clit. As she feels her own orgasm building, she notices Joe's body tense up, and the veins in his dick start to throb. She announces "He's about to explode girls, get ready."

"Let loose, baby. I want to watch you spray cum all over Kristine's face. You can do it, stud." Kendra whispers into Joe's ear while squeezing his ass.

"Come on baby, empty your balls onto that slut. I bet your cock shoots like a cannon. Drench her in cum!" Barbi whispers into his other ear while softly stroking his ass.

"Oh Fuck! It's going to be a gusher." Joe chimes in just before he groans loudly and cum starts spraying from his cock like a firehose. Many ropes of cum shoot out of Joe's cock - too many to count. Most of them fly over Kristine's head, and land on the floor behind her. Some of the larger ones don't fly that high, and hit Kristine in the face. When Joe's orgasm has slowed enough that his cock is just dripping cum, he opens his eyes.

Joe sees that Kristine's face is mostly covered with his cum. It is dripping down both cheeks and her nose. A huge glob is on her chin, seemingly satisfied to stay there.

From her corner, Corina whistles, claps, and yells "Happy Birthday!"

"It's your birthday?" Kendra and Barbi ask in unison.

"Yes ladies, he's 18 - a grown man now." says Corina.

"Congrats, happy birthday!" Kendra says, then hugs Joe. Kendra hugs him so tightly that his softening cock, still slimy with cum, presses against her bare thigh.

When Kendra releases Joe, Barbi turns to him and says "I'll give you a birthday present." She pulls the waistband of her pants away from her body, and grabs Joe's hand. She runs Joe's hand down her smooth pussy until his middle finger is wedged between her thick pussy lips.

Joe starts moving his finger back and forth, gently rubbing her clit. Barbi lets out a moan of pleasure. After a minute of his expert fingering, she pulls Joe's hand out of her pants. She points to his middle finger, and says "Now you will be able to enjoy my scent all day. I hope we meet again, big boy."

As Kendra, Barbi, and Kristine leave the fitting room, Joe overhears Kendra tell Kristine to go to the bathroom and wash the cum off her face. Joe pulls his jeans back on, and says to his mother "That was great, mom."

Corina walks up to Joe, looks deep into his eyes, and says "Yes it was. I'm so proud that my son is a hot, hung, handsome stud. Your cock is a magnificent tool of pleasure." she says as she places both of her hands on his ass and pulls him tight against her. They share a passionate kiss, and then she says "I think we better go home now, or we'll be late for the party."

Joe pulls the Range Rover into the driveway, and shuts off the engine. Joe climbs out of the car and heads toward the front door, with Corina close behind. Joe opens the door, walks through the foyer, and enters the large kitchen. He is very surprised to see his girlfriend, Kayla, standing at the counter. She is facing away from him, but he can tell that she is cutting limes. She is wearing a tight bikini bottom, and no top. The bikini is not quite a thong, but a little more than half of her amazing ass is exposed. Her ass is so tight and round, it looks like two cantaloupes kissing. Just the sight it makes Joe's dick start to get hard. He sneaks up behind her, and wraps his large arms around her little waist while pushing his dick against her perfect ass.

"Oh baby, Happy birthday! Where have you been?" Kayla asks.

"I was just out with my mom, shopping for a new suit." he replies.

"Well, I see that someone is horny." she says as she feels his cock wedging between her ass cheeks. "Don't worry tiger, I have something planned for that."

"Great. I can't wait." Joe replies.

She lays the knife down, and turns around to face him. When she turns around, Joe can't help but focus on her tits. They aren't big, about the size of a large apple, but they have large puffy nipples. Joe absolutely loves her tits. He understands why she loves to show them off.

Joe places his hands under her arms, picks her up, and places her ass on the counter top. This places her tits right at face level for him. He leans over and starts sucking on her left nipple. She moans in pleasure, then says "Hello, Ms. Hunter." when she sees Joe's mother enter the kitchen.

"Hello Kayla. How is the party going?" asks Corina.

"Great. I was just preparing some limes." she says between moans as Joe continues to suck her nipples while squeezing her tits.

"No one is here yet, mom. It will be about an hour before the guests start to arrive." says Justine as she closes the pantry door.

Joe doesn't even notice that his sister is in the kitchen until he hears her voice. When he removes his mouth from Kayla's nipple to acknowledge his sister's presence, she lets out a sigh of discontent.

"I just bought this bikini for your birthday. Kayla helped me pick it out. What do you think, Joe?"

Joe's eyes bulge when he sees what Justine is wearing. She is wearing what is called a micro-bikini. The top barely covers her nipples, and the bottom struggles to contain her juicy pussy.

She slowly spins around to give him a complete view, and Joe sees that the bottom is a g-string. His sister's lovely tight ass is completely on display.

"Mmmm...I love it, sis." he says, without realizing he let out a growl of lust.

Kayla doesn't miss his reaction, and a big smile forms on her face. "Let's go out to the pool. I want to have some fun with you all by myself, before the guests arrive." she tells Joe.

Joe takes a step back, and Kayla jumps off of the counter top. When she lands, her tits jiggle. Between his half naked girlfriend, and his nearly naked sister, Joe is about to go crazy from stark raving lust. He steps behind Kayla, grabs her tits and starts squeezing them while kissing and sucking on her neck.

Kayla loves the attention, but she wants to get Joe into the pool, so she struggles free and starts running toward the back door that leads to the pool area. Joe starts walking after her. She turns around and says "No, baby. You know the rules, especially today. It's your birthday, you have to swim in your birthday suit."

"Of course." replies Joe as he stops walking and starts getting undressed. When he is naked, everyone sees his cock is half-hard from all the teasing. Currently, his cock is at least nine inches long and hanging parallel to the floor, with big bloated balls swinging beneath it. When Kayla sees how large his dick is, her jaw slightly drops. Even though she has seen it many times, every time it manages to impress her.

Joe runs toward Kayla, his dick swinging to and fro. Kayla can't help but laugh when she sees it swinging around like that. When he reaches Kayla, he wraps one arm around her body and picks her up. She starts laughing harder. He carries her out the door, and toward the pool.

Justine enjoys watching her brother's ass as he carries Kayla outside. The large muscles flexing back and forth almost lure her into a hypnotic state.

When they reach the pool, Joe notices the sign his mother placed on the gate. "All men must be naked beyond this point." it reads. He opens the gate, walks up the edge of the pool and tosses Kayla into the pool.

Kayla emerges from the water and laughs at Joe. She starts splashing him with water. Joe jumps into the pool, and start to play around with her. He grabs her body, and she can feel his enormous dick pressing against her leg. She loves the feeling. The huge cock makes him seem so manly, it also makes her feel safe. Especially when he holds her in his strong arms and she can feel his throbbing manhood pressing against her.

After some time of playing around in the pool, Kayla gets out of the pool and lays down on a lounge chair to enjoy the sun. Joe remains in the pool, swimming around and occasionally splashing Kayla. Joe sees the guests start emerging from the house, walking toward the pool. He can see there are four girls, and two guys. He knows the girls as Kayla's friends. They are Ashley, Madison, Hannah, and Brittany. He assumes that two of the girls brought their boyfriend. Each of the girls appears to be wearing a rather small bikini. This makes Joe very happy. Each guy is wearing a pair of shorts that almost reach their knees.

When the group reads the sign on the gate, the girls start laughing and Ashley says "This can't be real. There is no way that this is serious." while pointing at the sign. "It's just a joke." says one of the guys.

"It's no joke." says Kayla as she lifts her sunglasses and turns her head to look at the gang waiting at the gate.

"You mean he's..." Brittany says while pointing at Joe in the pool.

"Yes, Joe's naked as the day he was born. After all, it is his birthday. Shouldn't he wear his birthday suit?" Kayla replies.

Joe decides to end any doubt by getting out of the pool. He swims over to the edge, puts his hands on the concrete, and pulls himself out of the pool. As he pulls his body out of the water, the girls can see that he really is naked. When Joe is standing on the concrete at the edge of the pool, he turns to face them. When they see his entire body, especially the extra large appendage hanging between his legs (that is still dripping water), the group lets out a collective gasp.

"Holy fuck, look at the size of that thing!" blurts Brittany. "I could use that thing to put out fires." says Ashley. "It looks like some kind of mutant third leg." Hannah cries out.

The guys don't know what to look at - Joe's outstanding display of virility, or Kayla's gorgeous tits.

"I see you have met my boyfriend, Joe. As I said, the sign is not a joke. The guys will have to strip if they are going to be in the pool area. I am interested to see how they measure up to my man." Kayla says with a smile.

The girls open the gate, and enter the pool area. They turn back to look at the guys.

Ashley looks at her boyfriend, Tom, and says "Drop 'em baby."

"But...I'm..." Tom stammers.

"Quit embarrassing me, Tom. Drop your shorts now, or we're through." Ashley says.

"Wow, these girls quickly pick up on how much power clothed women have over naked men." thinks Kayla.

Tom gets red in the face, but ultimately decides to submit. He pulls down his shorts to reveal a rather small, somewhat shriveled dick. He has a fair amount of pubic hair as well, so that makes his dick look even smaller. When Ashley looks from Tom's dick to Joe's for a comparison, she is so embarrassed her face turns almost as red as Tom's. Hannah turns to the other guy and gives him a look so stern that he immediately complies. The second guy has a better showing, with an almost average sized dick and pubic hair that is trimmed short.

Since her boyfriend's dick is noticeable larger than Ashley's boyfriend, a smile starts to form on Hannah's face. Then she looks over at Joe and the smile quickly fades.

Kayla not only smiles, but laughs quite loudly at the boys her friends have brought to the party. After all, when compared to Joe, these are boys, not men - and Kayla is not afraid to say as much. "Now that your 'boys' are naked, they may enter the pool area and join my 'Man'." Kayla says from the lounge chair.

The group enters the pool area, then shuts the gate. Each girl claims a lounge chair by placing her towel on it. When the girls are placing their towels on the chairs, Joe sees that each girl is wearing a thong bikini. He understands why. Each girl has an amazing ass; they should be proud to show it off.

Joe approaches the guys to introduce himself. He shakes each guy's hand. He already knows the one guy is Tom; he learns the other guy, Hannah's boyfriend, is named Gregg.

When the three guys are standing next to each other, the difference in their size is even more noticeable. "Ha, ha" laughs Kayla. "Compared to my man, your boyfriends look like fucking toddlers." Kayla says while standing up. She walks toward the girls, her bare tits jiggling with each step. The sight of Kayla's jiggling tits is enough to make every dick drool, including Joe's.

After the introduction, Tom and Gregg jump into the pool. Each guy is more than eager to get his inferior dick out of sight. Joe approaches the girls and asks if they are going to get into the pool. "Yes, of course." they say while staring at his rock-hard body and unbelievably large dick that seems to be getting longer and fatter with time.

Soon, everyone is in the pool. They are splashing each other; enjoying the ability to frolic in the cool water on a hot day. Kayla enjoys watching her friends pay more attention to Joe than their own boyfriends. They take every opportunity to rub their body against his.

Joe greatly enjoys rubbing his dick against each girl. They seem to enjoy it as well. When Joe tires, he decides to sit in the shallow end. Hannah, Madison, and Brittany each take turns with Joe in the shallow end. They sit in his lap, blatantly rubbing their ass against his hardening cock.