All Comments on 'Joe's Chance Meeting'

by Deja_two

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
You got me so far....

.....but so far it's different. Harry's gonna weigh in on his doubts, mark my words. Good night to post not much comp.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 14 years ago
This was interesting.

This is different and well done. Good job!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
Joe is a loser the wife has all the power

as a story this is really awful.

The sex and the characters are STRONG and the writer has talent. But the author pulls the reader in about the wife having some sort of desperate plan to shock Joe into something...

and thats all we know.

Clearly the wife is STILL hot for Joe.... right? well maybe not. Maybe the wife just wants to know she can still manipulate Joe after all these years.

If we assume the wife IS telling the truth ... that she only "pretended " to fick the Joe's best friend... Joe got violent and divorced her over a something that never really happened!?

Did the wife ever contested the divorce? even after several years the wife nevers got around to saying to Joe " I never fucked the other guy It was part of this truly stupid Plan...."

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
Different

Hard to find a new approach, but this one seemed to. Well done

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Not bad.

A little different from other stories in this section. I personally dislike the ex-wife far too pushy for me. And yes she still has ex-hubby wrapped around her little finger. And I don't really believe that she didn't have sex with the best friend. But still a well written story.

rebolzrebolzabout 14 years ago
Agree...

I agree with HDK as this is a little different and can't wait to read the next chapter.

mondliecht57mondliecht57about 14 years ago
Different and original theme

This was an interesting well written story, but several questions are unanswered. Why did it take the wife four years to find her husband if she loved him and wanting him back? Why did he run instead of confronting her for cheating? Why did she agree to the divorce if she was innocent? Just some points to consider. Not trying to second guess the authors intend, after all the motives of his characters are his alone. Thanks for a very good read.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Nice Twist

As Stated by others this is a category where the story line is pretty well set.

But your approach is nice. But I would like to know what lead her to setting such a plan into action for their marriage. Let alone the best friend taking a beating from his buddy just to carry out a plan for her.

Even if he went along with it, I am sure he would have started talking sooner to save himself an ass beating and costing him his marriage too.

So many twists and turns and emotional upheaval. Plus unanswered questions.

Well done and look forward to your future tales.

Thank You

tennmactennmacabout 14 years ago

This better not be done

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Oh he'll be back!

Now it has been established that he still loves her.

He owes it to himself to find out if what she says is true or not.

Her thoughts"Oh, how she rued that day she forced her best friend's husband, Jeff, into helping her to try and shock Joe out of his complacency. She had come to the hotel today with a plan, and she was still committed to seeing it through."

So if this is true what happened to set all this in place, and what exactly was she trying to do?

Why did she take 4 years to do this? Why didn't she confront him before the divorce? and why didn't she contest it?

Is it that she has come to terms that she still loves him to much to try and get him back before he gets married again? Or is there another motive?

Yes she is manipulative but she was probably like that when they were married also. A lot of women are manipulative to a point to get things they want, or go, have things done. This does not make for a bad marriage. So what were here motives then and now?

To many questions! It makes for an well written unfinished story that left me hanging.

I hope you can finish it.

Thanks for writing!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
The secret

I also think the guy is a loser. Four years later, hating her and he falls for her BS?. Talking with her, maybe. But not by her rules. To her room, no way. When you are starting to rebuild your life why tear it to pieces again with a cruel manipulative bitch. The only interest I have is that she has a secret which she hasn't reveled to him yet. Apparently she set up her tryst for a reason and there really was no sex. What was the reason and what really did happen? The fact she destroyed the other guys marriage and her own doesn't seem to bother her too much; reinforcing the impression she is a manipulative bitch. She seems to take pride in it. For this to play out so she takes him back and I can be comfortable with it she is going to have to be totally reinvented as a character from the way she has been portrayed so far. That is possible to do, we a seeing her as filtered through his perceptions, but the little glimpses we see of her on her own, her words and actions don't seem very positive. We'll see.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
What A Wimp!

As with most male bashing women writers you believe that all men think with their little head rather than their big head. Unfortunately this is true in the case of many pussy whipped spineless wimps, and it's always disturbing to read about them. I hope Selena and Joe will hook up and save Dorothy from marrying a real loser, the slut and the wimp deserve each other. Hopefully they won't reproduce.

BobCollierBobCollierabout 14 years ago
nice job

I can relate to this one, that ass fucking whore won't be leaving poor Joe alone now.

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Way too incomplete

Dear author unless this is a multipart writing, the story has so many holes in it. If it is not a series you could have made the story so much more entertaining. Pretty twisted if don't follow through with a true conclusion and will not gain much of a readership if you leave stories hanging. Good luck, your writing is pretty good.

grogers7grogers7about 14 years ago
good beginning

Now, the rest of the story, please.

jack_strawjack_strawabout 14 years ago
Missing the obvious

I can't believe nobody else has picked up on the obvious intent of her last comment, after he storms out of her room. "Oh, you will, Joe, you will." She's fertile and he's just made her pregnant with his child. That's the hook she's going to use to reel him back in. I also agree with Harry. There is no reason for him to believe her when she says she never fucked her friend's husband. I almost feel sorry for the poor guy. Almost. Good, different approach, but it begs for more.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

A very nice story from you. I really loved the it.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
that is a brilliant cliff-hanger

I don't care if people think it's not complete - to me it is complete. The beauty of it is that we can all argue about it. I think he'll return. Others may think he won't. I think he'll return because she already broke his barriers, and he didn't put them back up again. He's lost his self-respect by giving into her. He's just about pitiable. There's nothing that shows that she didn't cheat, but then again there's nothing that shows she did cheat apart from one asshole talking. As a short story this is very good. I think you as the author shouldn't complete this because it is beautiful like this to be in your works. One that someone else may complete?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
@J.Straw

Exactly how likely is Sweetie to get PG after being cornholed?

This whole situation is simply implausible! There was a problem ... Sweetie tried to resolve it using jealousy ... Hubby's (soon to be ex-)buddy buys into her clearly risky plan to help his buddy! Solution backfires massively! Shit, lady ... if you play Russian Roulette, don't cite probabilities or ask for a Do-Over when you (briefly) hear a big BOOM!

3*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Interesting

An interesting little story. Was it continued?

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

I amazed at authors that start a well written good story and just when it starts getting good, they don't bring it to any reasonable conclusion, just you hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wha hoppen? Where is the ending? Or better yet, where is the story? I gave it a solid 1 rating.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Soooo

Seems the woman had bigger balls than the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to bad never finished.

Wish a new finish the dammed story would appear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous