Joe's Embarrassment Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's voice cracks as he says "yes, good turnout." Now he feels like he is being disrespectful and rude so he offers "are you here with anyone?"

"Um, yes, a coworker. Oh right, you know Danielle from my department." answers Melissa. Joe mumbles "yes" and thinks to himself, "oh no. Someone else I know is here." Danielle is a cute blonde that is around Joe's age.

Melissa turns her head towards Joe and realizes he has turned his body away from her. She can't see his front but if she takes a small step backwards, she has a nice view of Joe's rear. She ensures Joe can't see her looking and turns her head to get a pleasurable look at Joe's rear. There was silence as she marveled at its' perfect shape, roundness. She just wanted to squeeze it or slap it.

She realizes that an opportunity like this will never happen again. If she will ever see Joe naked -- it will be now. He is the one who is a male model at an art show. You are supposed to look so she decides to act like nothing is different and begins a conversation. "So, Joe, are you a male model?" As she asks the question, she moves slowly around to face Joe. Because of his position, she can only see his bare hip so she shuffles her feet more trying to get in a better viewing position.

"No!" Joe says with a nervous laughter. "My girlfriend is an art student and running this event this year. The model canceled at the last minute. I am doing this to help her."

"Wow. Joe, you are the nicest guy! What a great boyfriend you are." Melissa declares as she shuffles a little more towards the front of Joe. "Is she here? I would love to meet her." Melissa tries to think of any reason to continue the conversation.

"Yay, uh, I guess, um, hold on a second." stammers Joe. When Joe turns to get Christine's attention, Melissa gets a full view of Joe's front. Her eyes get wide and she takes a big gasp of air. She can't believe it, she just saw Joe naked. She thinks to herself, "never thought in a million years that I would have the chance to see Joe naked."

Joe looks down and sees the look on her face - Joe knows she saw him. He lets out a big exhale and tries to gather himself. Christine walks over to Joe and he asks her if she knew where Nicole was. As Joe speaks to Christine, Melissa once again looks and gets the full frontal view. She stares at his defined chest, flat stomach and muscular legs but she stares too long and Joe sees her. They make eye contact.

"No, Joe, don't go to any trouble, maybe another time?" Melissa stammers as she has embarrassed herself by looking. Her brain is scrambling trying to process what just happened. But Melissa just saw the incredibly handsome Joe completely naked and it was everything she had thought it would be. "Listen, I better run. Um, I guess I will see you on um, Monday. Ok, see ya."

As Melissa made a mad dash out of the room, she had a huge smile on her face but Joe felt so ashamed. He held his head down and he had trouble catching his breath. This is bringing back memories of his naked humiliation in the past as coworkers were at that party too. Now, a business client, who he sees often, saw him completely naked. How will he be able to face her on Monday? He stares at the floor in disbelief.

Nicole stood at the doorway. She has been periodically checking on the room, seeing how Joe is holding up but more importantly, seeing others enjoy her boyfriend nakedness. Nicole doesn't know who Joe was talking to but he must know her. Joe must be humiliated she thought. She admired Joe for holding his pose while someone he knows stares at his body. Nicole notices herself breathing heavy and her heart pounding through her chest. She loves the site of naked Joe in public. When she thinks about how many people, by the end of the night will see Joe, she gets so turned on.

The night continued with herds of people coming in and out of the room steadily. Joe found the best thing to do is not look at anyone, just be a statue, just think about anything else. As Nicole said, most of the people who came to the art show saw the nude body as art. They would stay a brief time and move on without a word.

But the worst part is when a group of college girls came into the room. They would stand directly in front and just stare at Joe's exposed body. They would giggle, make vulgar comments and take pictures. They knew Joe could not move so they would linger and stare as long as they wanted and there was nothing he could do. Joe didn't know what embarrassed him more, if it was young college girls or mature ladies. College girls were rude and treated Joe like a piece of meat but older ladies would give a look of disapproval. Both made Joe feel ashamed.

Two more artist wannabes came into sketch Joe. Christine seats them and informs Joe to resume his pose. Then, Joe's two friends, Dave and Nick, approach the platform. They are laughing and pointing at Joe like 10 year old kids. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Joe asked.

"When you called us and asked if we would pose naked for Nicole's art show, we knew you would end up doing it." Says Nick as he can barely get the words out from laughing. "So you are here naked for the whole world to see?"

"Yay, Nicole is in charge of this art show and the male model canceled at the last minute. She was really upset and needed me to fill in. Believe me I'm not happy about it." Joe admits his friends.

"Dude, you got some big balls to do this. Well, actually your balls are like kind of small." jokes Dave. The two friends continue to laugh at Joe's predicament. Although the three of them are good friends, they have never seen Joe naked. They knew he was private about his body and that is what makes this situation so funny -- the two friends are clothed and the shy guy is naked on a platform out in public.

"So, did you guys just come down here to give me a hard time?" asks Joe.

"Yep and also our girlfriends wanted to see you." informs Nick, as he points over to the side of the room where Nick and Dave's girlfriend are standing staring directly at Joe.

"Aw, come on guys." wails Joe. "You bring your girlfriends down here to see me? I would never do that to you."

Nick and Dave's girlfriends, Emily and Kelly, come forward to retrieve their boyfriends. "Come on guys. You've embarrassed Joe enough." Exclaims Kelly as both girls try not to look at Joe so he is not uncomfortable. They grab their boyfriends' arms to leave. Although the two girls play it calmly now, they were very excited to see Joe naked. They have seen Joe in his bathing suit and knew he had a great body.

Just as the 4 friends turn to leave, Nicole is right there to greet everyone. "What are you guys doing here?" Nicole asks excitedly. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Well, Nick and Dave thought it would be funny to come down and harass your boyfriend." remarks Emily, Nick's girlfriend.

Nicole spins around so her back is to Joe which means the 4 friends are again facing Joe. Out of respect to Nicole, the girls don't look at Joe. But before this, they have been standing off to the side and got a good look at Joe from afar. Nicole watches their eyes to see if they are looking over her shoulder at Joe and they weren't. Nicole thinks how hot it would be for these girls to check out Joe's body. Nicole knows it would embarrass Joe to have his friend's girlfriend see him naked. Nicole tries thinks of a subtle way to have the girls see Joe up close then she thinks, "just be direct."

Nicole steps to the side and asks "Doesn't Joe make a beautiful Statue of David?" Nicole is basically giving them permission to look so the girls shift their eyes onto Joe. Both girls are viewing Joe's natural body up close and he sees them stare at his private parts. Joe is defenseless, he can do nothing but let his friend's girlfriend examine his unclothed body. Nicole's face brightens up with a devilish grin.

"If I remember correctly, the Statue of David has a small pecker too" jokes Nick, as he and Dave continue their comedy act at Joe's expense. Emily thinks to herself, "Wow, Joe has a great body! I don't think his pecker is small, nicely trimmed down there too. Very sexy abs!" Kelly tried not to stare but did look at Joe's dick after Nick's comment. Kelly thought it was weird that Nicole was so open to have them see her boyfriend naked but she thought it was the whole, "the body is art" thing.

Joe continues to feel helpless, he tries to show that it doesn't bother him but an overwhelming feeling of shame consumes him. He can't cover up, he can't walk away. He is on full display for his friends to gawk at and not just for a second, it feels like they have been staring at him for hours. Joe fears what they are thinking. If they think he is small, will they always tease him? His mind is wandering and it is making him more anxious.

"Joe is so shy, I think it is adorable." adds Nicole. "I had to beg him to do this for me." She is trying to keep them there for as long as possible without seeming over anxious. Nicole is excited and becomes physically sexually aroused by this. The six of them are good friends and hang out together often. Knowing that Kelly and Emily are seeing Joe naked is mind blowing to her.

"Come over here" Nicole says as she guides the two girls behind Joe. "Doesn't he have the cutest butt?" Joe yells at Nicole, "Nicole, what are you doing?" Emily and Kelly wonder why Nicole is showing off her bare boyfriend like this but they are fine with viewing all of Joe. Nicole wanted to make sure the girls got to see every inch of Joe.

"Dude, I can't believe you're doing this." says Dave to Joe. "To stand here all night and let all these colleges girls and teachers see you naked." Joe can't believe how many people he knows saw him at this event. He didn't think he would know anyone and already he has seen his client, his 2 good friends and their girlfriends. Joe's face burns with embarrassment and shame.

This is the exact feeling Joe had before when he was forcibly stripped with his friend Chris years ago. This situation seems worse because it is ONLY Joe. Every eye is on him -- he is the only one naked and everyone else is clothed. Back then, at least there was someone else sharing in the humiliation. This made him think about Chris for a little while. Actually not just now, but Joe thinks about Chris a lot. He admits to himself that he misses him.

The four friends leave and Nicole walks over to Joe. Nicole motions for Christine to come join them, which gives Christine another chance to ogle Joe's body. "We have 2 very important board members that want to draw. This is extremely important that they have a good experience. Christine, sit them in the front row and make sure they have everything they need. Joe, it is very important that you maintain your pose. This will be the last group so it's almost over." lectures Nicole. Those are the words Joe has been waiting to hear all night.

The entire time Nicole was instructing Christine, Christine stared at Joe. Nicole catches Christine staring attentively to Joe's one area. It brings a smile to Nicole's face. Nicole leaves and Christine attends to two other artists in the room. Joe can't wait to get the hell out of here.

Christine gives Joe a break to relax his pose. As Joe stretches, he sees his 2 clients, Melissa and Danielle, standing just inside the room looking his way. It is apparent that Melissa told Danielle about Joe modeling and she had to see for herself. They whisper to each other and then wave to Joe. It will be very awkward for Joe on Monday morning.

As Joe is relaxing and stretching his tired muscles, Nicole's art professor, Professor Alicia Brenner entered the room and approached Joe. He didn't know what to do so he got into his pose. Professor Brenner stood about 20 feet away from Joe, took off her glasses, and stared at Joe for a long time. Joe wasn't sure if he was doing something wrong as she didn't say anything, just stared.

"I came to see how you were doing, young man." the professor announced. Joe nodded and said he was fine. "I know you were self-conscious about posing for us. You're an excellent model. You have a fine build. Turn around."

Joe thought it was strange that the professor would comment on his nude body and then ask for him to turn around to see his backside. But Joe did as he was asked and turned around, giving the professor a view of his strong back muscles and bum. It was silent for a while and then he heard, "yes, fine build, indeed. You can turn around now."

Joe turns back around to face Nicole's professor. Professor Brenner continues to eyeball Joe's body from top to bottom. Joe thought he would feel differently in front of an art professor but he felt very uncomfortable with the way she was critiquing him. "Yes, I knew you would make a fine Statue of David." She nodded her approval, put back on her glasses and walked away.

Joe hears some people enter the area and gets into position. Christine greets them and seats them to the right side of Joe. Joe couldn't see them, but he assumed it was not the board members as Christine would have sat them in the front.

After a couple of minutes, another group entered. He could hear that Nicole was giving the tour so Joe knew these were the important people. Even though he got more and more anxious, he maintained his pose and did not look at the group.

Two people were introduced to Christine and sat in front row. Joe didn't need to turn his head to see them, he could simply look down with just his eyes. It was an older man and an older woman, both in their sixties. Both were very well dressed, very distinguished looking. Christine gave them smocks to wear so they would not get their very nice clothes dirty. Even though Joe has been posing nude all night, a new pair of eyes staring at his naked body made Joe queasy.

Nicole stayed in the room as the two board members continued to draw. Joe would drop his eyes every once in a while to see how close they were to finishing. He was counting the minutes to this night ends. Nicole would often attend to the group to his far right. They were out of his peripheral vision but he would hear whispering and giggles. The giggling made him feel uneasy. He couldn't turn his head to see them or it could irritate the VIPs.

Joe could hear the group getting out of their chairs and starting to clean up. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Nicole leading the group towards him, like she wanted to introduce the group to him. Joe had an uneasy feeling so he took a deep breath. Nicole and the group came to the front of Joe, slightly to the right side so they did not block the view of the 2 Board Members.

Nicole spoke very softly and said "Joe, hold your pose. The girls just wanted to say hi to you." A shock of fear ran through Joe's body. It started with tightness in his chest that felt like someone just punched him, ran through his abdomen like he was seasick, through his quads like his legs were going to give out. Joe moved his eyes to the right and standing in front of him were 4 of Nicole's closest friends.

Joe was mortified and furious. He didn't know what to do. His first instinct was to drop his hands and cover his front. The two board members reprimanded Joe to get back into his pose. "Joe, please, get back into your pose." begs Nicole.

He was mad at Nicole but he didn't want to get Nicole into trouble. So, Joe moved back into his pose, thus giving Nicole's friends a clear, up close view of his entire naked body. The girls giggled to each other but never hide their eyes.

When Nicole invited them down to see Joe, they all graciously accepted. The girls also liked the fact that Joe was embarrassed as it added a"cuteness" to the situation. The girls were enjoying the view and Nicole is loving every minute of it.

"Nicole, what are you doing? This is very embarrassing to be standing here in front of your friends!" Joe says in a loud whisper. Joe takes a quick peak over and sees theme all ogling his body and whispering to each other. Joe wonders to himself "why are Nicole's friends giggling? Will they make fun of him every time they see him?"

"Joe, they didn't come down to see you. They came to support me. This is a big night for me. I told you before, this is art. They are not looking at your naked body. They are looking at the beautiful human form." Nicole shrieks. "Anyways, they have been drawing you for the past 10 minutes."

Nicole's attitude is making Joe mad. He must stand there while Nicole's friend gawk at his dick and he can do nothing about it. He continues to think of a way to get out of this situation but he can't. He can't move his arms or he can't step down.

This was the added excitement for the girls. Joe couldn't do anything about it - he was powerless. The girls had the control, they would always know exactly what Joe looks like naked and he will never see them naked. They inspect every inch of Joe so every time they see him, they can picture him naked. And they can continually remind Joe of this moment always. Nicole has told the girls about Joe's body but now they get to witness first hand, up close.

Nicole is in heaven. She stands there with a big grin on her face watching her friends enjoy Joe's nakedness. And she loves the fact that he is embarrassed. This is a strange feeling for her. She never thought she would get excited by dominating Joe in this manner. But this whole night has been so exciting for her. She wants to prolong this. Her head is spinning, trying to think of how to keep Joe naked in front of her friends.

The girls say good bye to Joe, each one with an evil smile and a brief wave of the hand. Nicole motions them to go around the back of Joe so they don't block the view of the board members, but more importantly, to get a glimpse of Joe's backside. The girls, in unison, walk behind the platform and get an eye full of Joe's round buttocks. They try not to make a sound by covering their mouths and all glance over at Nicole and smile. They appreciate not only his ass, but Joe's "V" shape back, how he has strong shoulders and back muscles, and go down to a narrow 32 inch waist.

Nicole smiles as they view Joe from the back. Nicole then looks up and sees Joe is looking at her. The smile on Nicole's face makes Joe wonder -- did she set this up or was it all coincidental? Does she like her friends seeing him naked? Nicole stops smiling and tells Joe that the night is almost over.

Nicole's friends leave and Nicole stays until the important people have finished. She instructs Christine where everything goes and walks over to Joe. "We are finished and everything was a success. Thank you for all you did for me tonight." Nicole says lovingly. "I know it could be embarrassing to be on display but you did a great job." She leans in, trying not to get white paint on her blouse, and gives Joe a big kiss.

"Can we go now?" pleads Joe with a small grin on his handsome face. And with a smile back at him, Nicole grabs Joe's arm and leads him back to the staging room. She tells him there is a small shower in the back where he can clean himself up.

"Oh, we are meeting Dave and Kelly, Nick and Emily for drinks" Nicole informs Joe. Joe lets out a huge sigh and thinks to himself, "Perfect, meet his friends and their girlfriends for drinks right after they all saw me completely naked." Then he thinks how difficult Monday will be when he has a meeting with his female clients that also saw him naked. Joe just shakes his head in disbelief.

As she watches him walk towards the shower, she relives the night in her head. It was one of the hottest, most exciting nights she could remember. She has never felt this way before. She couldn't explain it. She loved having her friends and fellow classmates ogle her boyfriends' body and Joe not being able to do anything about it.