Joe's First Trans Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
A young guy meeting a dominant shemale.
1k words
3.94
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//This is my first story. All comments are welcome.

//The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed here are fictitious. All aged above 18.

I am Joe and this is my first trans experience. It was 3 A.M in the morning and I am driving my bike home from the office. As always it's just me, my bike, and very few other people on the road. Just past the metro station, I saw a black lady standing alone with a concerned look on her face. She was easily 6 feet tall, a couple of inches taller than myself. She was well built with petite curves and sexy thick thighs.

The moment I saw her, I realized I should have a conversation with her. So I stopped my bike and made a formal inquiry to see if she needs any help. She was glad to see someone stopping, especially a short and slender guy like me who could not harm her even if I wish too! She said her name is Sherin and that her wallet's gone missing. She later explained that it is very dark near the subway entrance and she is scared to go alone and search for her wallet. I was glad to hear this and immediately agreed in a jiffy, without any reluctance.

We parked my bike near the subway entrance and started searching for her missing wallet. I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder which sent chilling nerves all over my body and I jumped in surprise. She was gleaming showing her lost wallet to me. Just when I thought we would return near the metro stations, she came a step closer to me and took a deep breath. Her cologne was too irresistible for me to stand still in front of the dark hefty goddess.

I thought it was a good idea to kiss and so I took a step closer to meet her thick lips. She embraced me in her arms and gave a deep sensual kiss, where I was not able to notice her bulge hitting my thighs. When I realized what it was, I almost took a step back only to notice that I am kind of stuck in her tight grasp. She pulled me back and forcefully gave a deeper kiss this time, eventually, I enjoyed her kiss so I stopped fighting back.

As we stood there kissing for another couple of minutes, she finally released my lips and placed her hands on my shoulder indicating for me to kneel. I protested and struggled to get out of that place. She slapped me hard and said, "KNEEL!!"

I obeyed.

She said, "From now on you will do whatever I say or I have more of it (slaps) coming for you until you give up. Now undress me." I did. First time in my life I am seeing another person's dick and it was so much bigger than mine. The worst part is she did not even shave her pubic. So there it was...majestic, bushy thick black cock just inches away from my face. I could smell her dusky fragrance all over the place. My god, it nearly made me unconscious looking at the phase things are moving.

"Enough staring, now take it in your mouth and make it grow." I was about to fight it back but I cannot take more of that slap, so I obliged. "Good girl, now take more of it" she said with a little push at the back of my head. I gagged and spit out. Another slap. "Relax your throat, it's not like I am gonna kill you with my dick, or maybe I might if you keep resisting it. Relax your throat and let it in!." Saying that she grabbed my curly hair with her finger and shoved her dick all the way in until I felt her pubic tickling my nose.

My eyes were flooded with water and I was begging her to let my head go. To my surprise, she grabbed me even further locking my head in between her thick thighs and choking me all the wayyyyyy. She stayed there until I reached a redpoint of fainting and took her cock just for three seconds and came back in. She slowly started face fucking me and I could feel a mixture of my tears, saliva, and something salty in my mouth. It was her pre-cum. She asked how do I feel and without waiting for my response she started to facefuck me even harder, with no signs of letting my head go. In between, she would remove her dick and kiss my mouth, spit in it and again grab my head to use my throat.

After thoroughly fucking my face, she filled it with globules of saliva and her precum. She said "I am gonna cum soon, be ready" and kept going in and coming out of my mouth at rocket speed. I could feel her balls tense up and she shot in my throat, then on my inner mouth, and continued shooting her sperm completely inside without taking her dick out of my mouth. It was like a thick mixture of salt and something a little bit pleasant. Anyway, I thought of spitting it out, which she observed and said "don't you dare!!. Swivel it in your mouth and swallow the full load." I swallowed the full load. Before she put her dick back in, she said "I feel like pissing, open your mouth." I resisted for a bit and opened up coz it is either this or a slap and this. She pissed her entire bladder and shoved her dick back in my mouth asking me to clean it well. I drank her salty piss and cleaned her dick nicely. She appreciated it and dressed back. I felt so used and helpless, lying on the road near my bike. She said, "be here at the same time tomorrow, I got a surprise for you."

Without knowing what to say, I was looking at her dumbfounded smelling her piss, cum and saliva all over my face and shirt.