Joe's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Joes journey from cuckold to sissy begins.
1.9k words
4.59
21.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Joe, slight built guy, 31, living alone since separating from my ex-wife after some misjudgement around how much fun threesomes might be. After disappointing both her and her friend, Liz, on two occasions, I then had to suffer the agreed, reciprocal nights where she howled on her new lover Mark's, much bigger, thicker cock. My involvement developed into what I now recognise as purely that of the cuckold.

Eventually we parted, and she was keen to tease me, that she was sure I lusted after Marks big cock, more than her.

Obviously the girls talked, so when I bumped into Liz, she knew just how to press my buttons. Yes, Mel had been a little cruel, yes, it was no wonder I struggled to perform under such pressure, but oh my, she (liz) loved my tongue in her pussy and her ass, and would be happy to feel it time and again.

Having been several months with just my laptop and hand, I was easy prey for her, and readily agreed to a one way oral agreement in the hope that she may relent and give me some sort of relief, even if I didn't get inside her beautiful shaved pussy.

Where my ex, Mel, was a short blond bombshell with 34d tits on a little body... Liz was taller, dark hair, gym fit, confident and assertive. I was putty in her hands, evenings at my apartment, once in a while going down between her spread legs, but most often laid on my back, lapping away at her lush wet pussy and her tight little ass as she rode my face. Any attempt to bring myself off was quickly admonished and I was told to wait until later, when she had left. I would cum so hard after one of these prolonged tongueing sessions that it all seemed fair.

My control wasn't improving though, and I'd have rock hard erections, leaking precum, as I sucked and licked Liz perfect pussy... occasionally, sneaking a hand down to grip my solid four and a half inches. On the third visit when I did this, Liz produced two ties... and secured me to the bed, arms outstretched, riding my face to orgasm, before telling me I would always be tied from now on.

After she came for the third time, she got up to fetch a drink... but didn't come back until some 30 minutes later. She had noticed a light from the next room, which, she said, turned out to be my laptop, which hadn't shut down due to an open program.

She straddled my face once more as she told me about my interesting browser history, questioning me, how long had I been interested in traps and sissies, and did I get off on being a cuckold to Mel and Mark, and did I still have the feminine lingerie and dresses I'd ordered. As she asked me all of this she gently squeezed my balls, before finally sliding her fingers down to tease my asshole. Oh my god, it felt amazing, and my throbbing cock gave me away by leaking more precum. She ran her fingers around the clear liquid as she climbed off my face, turning to rub it across my lips and push her finger just inside my mouth, and smiled as I couldn't resist sucking it.

"Where do you keep the panties Joe?" She whispered

I knew I had to tell her, and moments later she was smiling down at me, as she slipped a pair of pink lace panties up my legs, and applying some of her red lipstick to me, before pushing a very realistic looking pink dildo between my lips, and smirking as she snapped some pics on her phone. She even focused and framed the shot, so it looked like the dildo could be real.

She told me she found a lot of interesting items, but there was something missing and I should expect a delivery in the next day or so. When I got It, I was to text her to come over, be shaved smooth, all over, and dressed in the outfit she had laid out where she found all my dresses and lingerie. As I was about to question, "and if I don't?", she held the phone in front of my face, showing what was clearly me, tied up in pink panties with my lips stretched around a thick veiny shaft. I nodded, I'd do as I was told. She smiled as she dressed

"I thought you might."

She patted my balls and said "good girl!" as she released one wrist. I nearly came in my panties as she said that, and she was gone.

Twenty seconds later I was cumming all over my hand.

Monday and Tuesday went by, but on Wednesday after I got home, there was a knock on my door. A leering delivery driver, with a package, very indiscreetly wrapped in pink, with a label stating clearly what it was. "Have fun princess." he said as I signed, and he laughed his way down the steps. Liz had obviously used my account on my laptop, and unticked any discretion option.

I opened the box to find exactly what was labelled, a very small pink chastity cage. I was mortified, until that went to another level when I realised how hard I was.

I texted Liz, my heart thumping, it's arrived.

I got one back, she was busy, but I was to wear it until she could get to me. Yes, all the time, yes at work too. And yes I must wear a pair of silky panties each day, and yes she knew I had plenty of those. And especially no, no, no, I was not allowed to cum before putting it on, and should send her an evidence pic within 15 minutes, locked on, keys in a sealed envelope in the delivery box so she knew if I'd opened it.

I spent the next few minutes using a bag of frozen veg to reduce the swelling so that I could squeeze into the tiny pink cage, my smooth balls trapped in the tight ring. I sent Liz my evidence as directed. It wasn't too bad to start, but I soon began to warm up, making the cage feel more snug.

Liz returned my text with the order to slip into the panties, and I was free and expected to indulge myself with my favourite Pornhub categories.

After twenty minutes I was throbbing painfully in my cage, when I got the call from Liz. She would be busy until Friday night, but I was expected to keep my cage on, wear panties, and keep watching.

I hardly slept a wink on Wednesday night, and Thursday at work was total torment as the silky material massaged my confined balls and the thong stretched across my sensitive ass. I found myself looking at everyone as if they knew I was wearing some seriously sexy panties, and was leaking precum almost constantly.

I somehow made it through Thursday evening, and another day of torment at work.. it was Friday night, and I hade been aroused almost permanently for two days. Liz texted to tell me to be smooth and dressed by nine. I showered and shaved everywhere, and dressed in the outfit she had chosen. White stockings with pink suspenders, see through panties and basque. I realised Liz hadn't put shoes out, so the high heels I pulled from the cupboard would be a nice surprise for her. She had also left her lipstick behind, so I applied some and looked in the mirror, pleased at the reflection of the girly face looking back at me.

Liz texted at 8:45...

Leave the door on the latch and lay on the bed... ankles and one wrist secured to the bed.

Liz walked into my bedroom.. an absolute vision. Classy dress to her mid thigh, with a slit up the side. She nodded her approval at my heels and the lipstick, as she secured my free wrist, leaving me immobile.

My little cock raging hard as it throbbed in the confines of my panties, as I watched her.

"Mmm is my little sissy ready for a taste of pussy?"

"oh god, yes ma'am." I answered, desperate to taste her, hoping she would let me cum this evening

She was one step ahead.. "does slut need to cum? Mmm, let's see!"

She raked her nails across my swollen balls, causing me to gasp, but not enough to make me explode.

"Maybe you need more visual stimulus." and she pulled her phone out to show me video of her riding a very respectable sized cock... it must have been over eight inches and thick as my wrist. The dress she was wearing now was bunched around her waist as she rode him to three orgasms before the camera panned in to his pulsing cock as he filled her with several strong spurts of cum, while she gasped her final orgasm... all the while I was watching, she was teasing my balls and tugging my cage.

"Did you like that sissy?"

I told her he was a very lucky guy, whoever he was.

"Did you see the time on the video sissy?"

I'd been too transfixed to notice as I watched the object of my desire, ride another cock to the multiple orgasms that I so wanted to be responsible for.

She showed me the video, 8:35, just 25 minutes before she got here.

"Do you still want to taste my pussy, sissy?"

She didn't wait for an answer as she slowly straddled my head, lowering her cream filled panties to my mouth.I started to lick and suck.. tasting another man through the flimsy fabric, as she told me how hard my cock was getting in front of her eyes. Eventually the supply of fresh cum through the thin gauze had all rolled down my throat, and I had the most painful confined erection.

She reached down to pull her panties aside, and slid her sloppy pussy onto my mouth. I started to lick and slurp as the main course started to drip from her pussy.

"I've been out today sissy, for the most lovely dinner, and a real surprise from a lovely man, "she continued "and his wife was kind enough to share him again and film us this time."

I nearly spluttered as the realisation hit me, but Liz pressed her pussy down on my mouth.

"Mel says hi, and no hard feelings, and that it's wonderful that Mark is man enough to satisfy both of us, so you won't need to."

"She says to enjoy cleaning his cum from Liz well fucked pussy."

As I struggled, it just made Liz muscles contract and pour globs of Marks thick cum down my throat. It was all too much, and Liz squealed in delight as my little cock jerked and erupted a creamy load through my cage and into my pink panties.

Although I couldn't tell from my position, Liz had filmed the whole thing and was now sending... before dialling my ex.

Clearly this had been planned, but my reaction and understandable lack of control was a huge bonus for them as they laughed down the phone to each other

"Yes, yes," said Liz " he's definitely, sorry, she's definitely ready for the next step."

Liz stepped off my face, peeled off her panties and stuffed them in my mouth.

She unlocked one wrist and left

"See you soon, sissy!"

Id love to hear your comments and suggestions. If people like it, Ill publish more