Joe's Physical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation Joe responded: "Yes! Now what's first Doc?"

I have to admit that I liked hearing him call me "Doc" and I also liked the fact that he was going to follow my directions. Now, I thought, remain calm, professional and focused. Soon all would be revealed.

I told Joe that since he had had a long day at work it might be best if he took a shower as it would help him relax. I smiled and said that I also preferred examining a clean body.

Joe blushed at that comment but he immediately went to the locker he maintained, opened it and began to undress. As much as I would have enjoyed watching the "show" I told him I was going to go back to the desk to finish up my paper work and I would return shortly.

I returned to my desk and heard the water in the gang shower room turn on. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine those broad shoulders and his magnificent buttocks as the water rained down on them. What kind of penis was attached to that physique I wondered? Would I be surprised by its size? I reminded myself to take a breath, focus and remain calm.

After a few minutes I heard the water turn off. I waited another minute or two and then I reentered the locker room. My timing was perfect because as I did, Joe emerged with his damp towel wrapped securely around his waist. I smiled and took note of his hairy chest. I wasn't surprised because I had always been able to see that rich black hair peeking out from the unbuttoned top button of his shirt.

As I walked past him to the counter where my clipboard and pen were Joe asked: "I guess I'm not sure what I should do. Should I get dressed?"

I avoided giving a direct answer by instead saying: "Let's get your height and weight first. Take a walk over to the scale."

Joe walked over to the scale and began to step onto the platform when I stopped him. "Seriously?" I inquired. "Don't you think that a wet towel might skew the accuracy of the scale?"

He looked at me but said nothing because he just didn't know what to do. His clear indecision emboldened me and I knew exactly how I should proceed. So, before he could raise any objections, I said: "Take that wet towel off, hang it up on a hook and then step onto the scale."

For a moment I thought that he might refuse but apparently he remembered his pledge to me because he undid the towel and walked over to the wall to hang it up.

There he was. Finally, naked and an absolutely perfect specimen of masculinity. He walked back to where I was standing by the scale and, without gawking, I took inventory of his torso.

There was that bit of a belly that he had alluded to in the past. And below it swung his penis and testicles. The penis was circumcised and of average length but he testicles were quite sizeable.

As he stepped up onto the scale I moved behind him to give him some room. My eyes almost bulged out at the sight of his magnificent ass. Firm, round and basically smooth with the lightest of hair running down the crack is my best description.

I collected my composure and adjusted the height bar. "6' 1/2" I said. "Now let's see how kind the scale is for you."

"Scales never seem to like me." responded Joe. "I'm considering just closing my eyes so I do not have to see the number."

With my clipboard I playfully smacked him lightly on his very bare bottom. "The scale never lies." I reminded him as I adjusted the bar.

"213 pounds on the nose." I chimed. "In fact, Joe, your estimate from the other night was fairly close. OK, mister, we are done with the scale and I have recorded your height and weight on your chart."

As Joe moved off of the scale I began reading over some of the other information that we needed to collect. I went back to the counter and grabbed my tape measure. As I approached the very naked Joe he started to stutter and stammer something but I just could not understand him.

"OK," I said "Lift those big, strong arms of yours so I can measure your chest."

Joe started to comply but as I lifted the tape measure he put his arms back down and said: "Listen, Kevin, can I just put on my briefs or some shorts. I understood about the wet towel but I'm feeling a bit exposed at the moment."

"Oh, you are not nearly as exposed as you are going to soon be." I silently thought. However, I didn't want him to bolt just yet and I knew that as my plan unfolded he would soon be out of whatever garb he decided to put on. I lowered the tape measure, smiled at Joe's blushing face and told him to go put on his clean underwear.

As Joe walked to his locker on the other side of the locker room I once again marveled at the strength and beauty of his muscular legs and buttocks. How I wanted to place my hands on them, squeeze them and perhaps spread them wide. But not yet. Soon.

While at his locker Joe was able to locate a clean pair of briefs in his gym bag. Once found he carefully yet quickly put them on. I could feel his sense of relief all the way across the room. He closed the locker door and rejoined me over by the training table where I could continue with his measurements.

Soon I was cheerfully wrapping the measuring tape around various parts of his body while I engaged him in small talk to help relax him and further gain his confidence. First I measured his chest, then waist and hips. When I completed and recorded those measurements I instructed him to spread his legs a bit so I might measure his thighs and calves.

Joe did as I instructed without objection and I took the opportunity to compliment him on his muscular legs. Clearly his years of running had contributed to those beauties. Then I told him to turn around so I might measure his shoulders. With his back to me I was once again afforded the sight of his beautiful ass but this time is was encased in the white cotton of his Hanes briefs.

Seeing just how far I might go I playfully snapped the waistband of his crisp white briefs and asked if they were new. Joe chuckled and he told me that he had just recently bought a few new pair as he had apparently purged the old and faded ones from his underwear drawer.

I also took the opportunity to ask about the tightness and soreness in his lower back and left hip that he had told me about some time ago. As I spoke I crouched down and pressed my fingers along his left hip, just above the leg band of his shorts. He started to tell me that it was still a bit tight and I could feel some knots as my fingers worked their way up his hip. Suddenly he jerked his body a bit and moved away from me.

"I'm sorry" I said. "Did I hurt you?"

He turned to face me and grimace a bit. "I guess you hit a tender spot."

"OK. Now that is something we can address in just a bit. But first let's get your blood pressure and pulse."

I instructed Joe to go and sit on the table. He did as I asked and I first brought over the blood pressure cuff. As I situated the cuff on his arm I felt close enough to enjoy his masculine scent. He smelled clean and fresh from the shower and I also sensed that he was becoming more comfortable with the examination.

"Are you feeling a bit more confident and relaxed?" I inquired.

"Yes." he replied. "Clearly you know what you are doing and I am grateful that you want to make certain that my health is good. After all, I hope to have many more years ahead of me."

I smiled at him and reminded him to relax as I increased the pressure of the cuff. It was also reassuring to hear that his confidence in my skills was increasing because in a few minutes that would prove to be of the utmost importance.

Joe's blood pressure was excellent and he beamed at the news. Next I placed a sterilized thermometer in his mouth and checked his pulse. After a minute or two I recorded the numbers for the blood pressure and pulse and then returned to the table to remove the thermometer from his mouth. I looked at it for several long seconds without saying anything.

"Is it OK?" he questioned.

"Well, for some reason it seems a bit low. But oral thermometers are notoriously unreliable. However, I'll mark it in the chart as I read it."

"Should you just try it again?" asked Joe.

"Not right now." I answered as I placed the thermometer in a small glass of alcohol. Success! The seeds of doubt had been sown and in a few minutes I would most assuredly check his temperature again.

"What next? said Joe as he smiled at me.

"Well, let's see if we can free up that problem sciatic nerve on your left side." I went over to the counter by the sink and placed down my clip board. "Can I have you lay down on the table on your stomach?" I continued.

Joe chuckled and said: "OK, I see. You're changing hats now and putting on your massage therapist hat."

"Absolutely!" I laughed as I washed my hands in the sink.

When I has finished washing up Joe was already in place on the table. I brought over a small pillow for him to rest his head and then I moved to the side of the table. For an intoxicating moment I simply studied his beautiful body as he lay there.

The strong shoulders and muscular back gave way to a nice tapering toward his waist and from there it launched into those two wonderful melons that were now encased in his cotton briefs.

Placing my right hand on his left butt cheek I began to use the fingers of my left hand to explore the tender area. I soon hit the "spot" again because Joe flinched and turned his head a bit to look at me.

"Try and relax" I reminded him. I kept up the procedure, from time to time repositioning my right hand where I was enjoying the firmness of his muscular ass. As I worked on his sciatic nerve I could feel his body tense up. Finally, I stopped and walked to the counter where I had a bottle of high grade massage oil.

Returning to the table, oil in hand, I once again reassured Joe that I could bring some relief to his sciatic nerve. In addition I reminded him that this was a common problem with many runners and, with some proper stretching techniques, he could keep the pain at bay.

But, before opening the bottle of oil, I knew that it was time to take the next step. With my hand on Joe's lower back and my fingertips lightly grazing the elastic band of his Hanes briefs I said: "You're wearing brand new shorts and I do not want to get oil on them as it can be difficult to get out in the wash. So, let's just slip these off."

Before he could respond I had slid the shorts down in the back. I heard an inaudible grunt emanate from his mouth but he did not protest when I asked him to raise his hips a bit so I could complete the task. With his clean, white Hanes briefs in my hand I walked triumphantly to his opened locker and hung them on the door so they might be on display for me to view.

I returned to the table and opened the oil. Applying some to my hands I began to work on his left hip. As I massaged his hip I took in the breathtaking sight of his gorgeous, muscular ass. "Relax" I reminded him as my hands worked their way towards his meaty glutes.

As I silently worked I glanced at Joe's face. His head was on the pillow, facing to the left and I could see that his eyes were closed. "That feels great, Kevin" he murmured. I smiled to myself and silently continued my work.

Now I had reached a delicate moment and I knew that I must proceed cautiously yet resolutely so Joe understood that I was both knowledgeable as well as in charge of the situation. I slowed my motions down and then quietly said "This might be an opportune time for us to do that follow up."

I walked to the counter, picked up my clipboard, flipped a page and pretended to study it for a moment. Then, setting the clipboard down I gathered the tube of KY lubricant and the rectal thermometer. As I returned to the table I marveled at the fact that the oral thermometer was clearly smaller and more slender. Would Joe notice the difference?

In a relaxed state and with his eyes only partially opened Joe asked: "What follow up do you need to do?"

"I need to record your core temperature for the chart." I responded. "Remember, the oral reading seemed a bit on the low side but core temperatures always give us a more complete picture."

At first this new information did not seem to register with my naked patient but then he clearly began to piece the puzzle together as he raised his head a bit and repeated: "Core temperature? You mean...back THERE??"

I ignored his question and instead uncapped the tube of KY. As I did so I calmly told him that most physicians agreed that core temperature was the ideal way to measure a body's temperature. Joe started to lift himself a bit on the table but I merely put my hands on his back and shoulders in an effort to reassure him.

"Relax." I chuckled. "It doesn't hurt and I need the information to fill out your chart."

Joe wanted to object but he seemed to be having trouble forming the words. All he could muster was: "But...I mean...Kevin...it's just that..."

I took advantage of his indecision to reposition my hands. Each one now rested on each of his manly ass cheeks. As Kevin lowered himself back into his position on the table I gently parted his beautiful buns.

My eyes immediately focused on the small pink rosebud that was Joe's anus. It was as if I were viewing a magnificent work of art for the first time. Had it ever been penetrated before? Perhaps a finger? Somehow, from what I knew of Joe, I doubted that even he had ever done any type of exploration. MY gaze went a bit further down an I was treated to the sight of his very large testicles. Impressive indeed!

As I released the buttocks to their original position I glanced over at Joe but he did not see me because his face was pressed down on the small pillow. Clearly he was embarrassed and, for some reason, that both excited me and gave me the determination to continue.

"This is embarrassing...and...I just didn't...I mean..." were the words that came from Joe in a quiet and muffled tone.

As I applied a small amount of the KY lubricant to my right index finger I reassured Joe that the procedure was both important and necessary. I also dismissed his embarrassment with a chuckle reminding him that we were both males and I had enough medical background to know what I was doing. Joe turned his head to the side but avoided my gaze and simply laid quietly on the table awaiting the inevitable.

With my left index finger and thumb I skillfully parted his plumb ass cheeks until his backdoor was in view. I then applied the KY to his anus. I rubbed the area gently and then, slowly, allowing my finger to penetrate just a bit.

Joe reacted by suddenly clenching his anus as if in an attempt to deny my entering the forbidden zone. I gave him a light smack on his right cheek and commanded "Relax, Joe! I'm not going to hurt you." After several tense seconds the sphincter relaxed and I completed the lubrication.

Next, I prepared the tip of the thermometer with a small amount of KY. As I did so Joe, in a quiet voice, said: "You're right. I don't even feel it in me."

Laughing aloud I said: "That's because it isn't in yet." I once again parted his cheeks and placed the lubricated thermometer at the tip of his anus. "Take a deep breath," I instructed. As he began to exhale I inserted the tip of the thermometer. Joe's body moved a bit on the table. "Hold still, Joe," I commanded. He did as I told him and the thermometer disappeared into his clean, tight rectum.

When I removed my hand and Joe's cheeks resumed their usual position I was amazed to see that the top of the thermometer was barely in view. Had I put it in too far? Or was it that his plumb, meaty cheeks just covered it all up?

Joe, eyes closed, lay quietly on the table. I imagine that he felt a bit confused and perhaps even a sense of defeat in the knowledge that he had failed at stopping me from seeing and touching the most private and intimate area of his body.

As the thermometer did its work (I told Joe it needed a minimum of five minutes) I resumed the massage I had begun on him some minutes before. I worked steadily on his lower back and left hip, allowing my hands to glide gently over his buttocks being also careful to not disturb the thermometer nestled deep inside his cheeks. From time to time there was a muffled sound of pleasure and at one point, without even opening his eyes, he told me how wonderful my hands felt.

Ten minutes had passed and I decided that had been ample time for an accurate reading of the core temperature. With one hand resting on his plump melons, I gently withdrew the thermometer from Joe's backside and, with a warm washcloth, carefully cleaned the KY from his tender backdoor.

As I studied the thermometer I noticed that Joe carefully placed a hand underneath his crotch area, fidgeted a bit and then withdrew the hand. Could he have popped a boner and was he trying to make himself more comfortable?

"Yep, just as I thought" I said with a degree of self assurance. "Your core temperature is almost two degrees higher that what we saw on the oral thermometer."

"Oh...Ok," was all the response I received as he continued to fidget on the table.

Hoping I might be treated to a view of his erect penis I patted his butt and said: "Ok, Joe, hop off of the table for me."

Slowly, Joe got up and off the table. I pretended to study the chart as he stood up but, and only for an instant, I was able to take note of the fact that he was almost fully erect. He quickly turned his back to me and immediately headed to the locker door where his briefs were hanging. Grabbing them he put them on.

Without turning to look at me Joe inquired if I was done collecting the necessary data for his health profile. I didn't answer for a moment as I wanted to add to the suspense. However, I still had one final test to perform.

Because his question was met with silence Joe assumed that we were finished and reached inside his locker to grab his jeans. However, before he could even put one leg into them I said: "Ah, your age. Your age!"

Joe turned his head and looked at me but clearly not comprehending. "Prostate cancer is a big problem for men in this country," I stated with a tone of seriousness. "Plus," I continued, you are at the age where you should be screened."

Standing there, holding his pants, Joe was speechless. I walked over to the table, patted it and said: "Com'on over here and I can check your prostate."

Joe was frozen in place. "It's extremely important," I said with a bit of a stern look on my face. "And," I continued, "I suspect that you have not yet had it done. Correct?"

Before he could even respond I said: "OK, over here and let's get this done."

Slowly, Joe placed his jeans back inside the locker and walked over to the table where I was waiting for him. Once he arrived I went back to the counter and grabbed the tube of KY and a plastic medical glove. I returned to the table and placed the items on the bench near the table.

With a hand on each shoulder I turned Joe so that he was facing the table. "Is...I mean...Uh...will this hurt?" he asked in an almost hushed tone.

"A bit uncomfortable, yes" I replied. "But I will not hurt you. It's a very safe and highly effective test."

Standing directly behind him I was once again taken by the beauty of his body especially his wonderful ass encased within the confines of his white Hanes briefs. Placing a hand on each hip I instructed him to stand close to the edge of the table.

As I spoke I moved my fingers until my thumbs were inside the elastic waistband of his new briefs. And then, without an announcement of any kind I lowered his shorts until they were past his knees.

"Can't perform this test with these in the way." I said with an almost cheerful voice. "Now, bend over and put your chest on the table."

As he bent over the table I crouched down behind him and, placing one hand on each of his perfect melons, I gently parted them giving me once again another view of his vulnerable little rosebud. As I inspected the place that would soon be penetrated I said: "It's important that you concentrate on your breathing, keep your legs spread and relax."