Joe's Physical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe said nothing. I released his butt cheeks and then studied the position of his lowered jockey shorts. Clearly they would hinder his leg movements so I said: "You'll be more comfortable without these in the way." As I spoke I pulled the briefs down to his ankles and removed them. However, this time I placed them on the bench behind me.

I then placed the thin glove on my right hand and opened the bottle of KY lubricant. "Legs apart." I instructed. Silently Joe spread his legs. His large testicles and partially erect penis now swung freely between his thick, muscular legs. With my gloved finger I placed a generous amount of the lubricant directly to his anus. He gasped. "Relax." I commanded.

With the fingers of my left hand I parted Joe's firm cheeks and placed my gloved and lubricated finger at the tip of his backdoor. As I did so I saw him grip the table and tense up his back. "Try and relax," I reminded him.

My heart was pounding and I told myself to focus on the procedure. I had been struggling all night to keep my arousal at bay and this would be the ultimate test. "Now, Joe, you are going to feel a bit of pressure." He didn't move or respond. "Now," I instructed, "take in a deep breath and hold it." I heard him inhale. "Exhale" I said as I pushed in the tip of my finger.

His anus gave way and I was in up to my first knuckle. Suddenly he gripped down hard and I thought he might break my finger. "Relax" I said in a far more demanding voice. He adjusted and my finger proceeded in a bit more. I heard a muffled grunt and then with a bit more effort I pushed my finger in to the hilt.

Joe raised his head and gasped. "Arghh...Kevin." he squealed in a voice almost an octave higher. I pressed against his prostate gland and announced triumphantly: "There it is, Joe. There is your prostate."

I withdrew my finger a bit and then pressed in again. Joe lowered his face to the table. His eyes were closed. As I was about to press in on the gland a second time, I glanced down and saw an amazing sight. Joe was now fully erect. I took note that he was of admirable size and very rigid. "It appears that your blood flow and circulation are both top notch," I said.

"Damn, Kevin. I'm...I'm sorry. I mean I didn't mean..."

"Don't be embarrassed, Joe," I said as I held his erection in the palm of my left hand. "This is a sign that you are quite healthy."

I removed my hand from his rock hard penis but could not help but notice that it was dripping with pre-cum. "We're almost finished," I said. I then partially withdrew my finger from it's tight confinement and plunged it in one more time connecting with his prostate. But this was just too much for the aroused Joe.

His body shook as he raised his head and yelped. Suddenly he lunged forward on the table and I watched as his erection shot out ribbons of semen. His body continued to shake as he held the table tightly. And then, as soon as it seemed to have begun, it came to an end.

I slowly and gently withdrew my finger from his bare backside and took off the soiled glove. I rubbed his bare and sweaty back and asked if he was OK. He was silent for a moment and then, with his eyes still closed, he repeated his apology. "I'm so embarrassed, Kevin. I had no idea I would react like that."

"Listen, Joe," I said in as consoling a voice as I could muster. "What just occurred is actually not so uncommon," I lied. "Your prostate is small but very powerful. The good news is that all of your plumbing is in perfect working order."

Slowly, Joe stood up but kept his hands on the table. He turned his head a bit to look at me and I saw that his face was covered in sweat. I could not get a read on his emotions, however. Was he angry? Perhaps he was happy. Either way he was definitely spent!

I patted him on the shoulders and asked if he might like to clean up a bit in the shower before getting dressed. He nodded yes and I cautioned him to make certain that he did not feel dizzy before moving.

I began the process of packing up my instruments. As I did so, Joe walked slowly to the shower room. I watched as his beautiful naked body disappeared into the room and I heard the water come on.

Pausing my packing up process, I retrieved the mop and bucket from the janitorial closet and cleaned up the mess that Joe had deposited on the floor. Doing so while he was showering would help alleviate some of the obvious embarrassment he was surely feeling. I smiled to myself as I mopped. Yes, he is definitely a healthy fellow I mused.

No sooner than I had put the mop and bucket away I heard the water in the shower room turn off. I grabbed a clean towel from the stack and strolled over to the shower room entrance. Joe was facing the wall with his head slightly bent and his gaze was towards the floor. Not wanting to startle him I spoke softly: "Here's a towel for you."

"Thank you" he said as I disappeared to finally offer him some needed quiet time.

While Joe toweled off and dressed I brought his paper work to the office out in the lobby to make a copy. I stayed there for a few minutes as I suspected that the embarrassed (humiliated?) Joe just might require a bit of privacy.

When he finally emerged I greeted him with a smile and asked how he was feeling. He indicated that he was somewhat tired and glad that he was headed home. I handed him a folder and mentioned that I had made a copy of all of the paperwork with his measurements, readings, etc. along with my own personal notes. Now he would have his own copy and one to give to a doctor when he finally selected one.

"Kevin," he began in a soft voice. Sensing what was on his mind I interrupted him and said: "Joe, what happened was your body simply reacting to pressure on the prostate. There is absolutely no need to apologize. However, I probably should have warned you that you might become aroused. It is totally natural."

Seeing that he was still a bit uneasy I continued with some more words of reassurance. "Look at it this way," I said. "Perhaps it was better that you had that experience here, in the privacy of the locker room and not in a doctor's office."

Joe seemed to ponder my last statement and finally he nodded his head in agreement. Without speaking he began to walk toward the exit door but then stopped. He turned, looked at the folder I had given him and then looked at me.

With a faint smile he said: "Thank you, Kevin. I appreciate the time you took to check my stats and see to it that I am healthy. I promise that I will look for a regular doctor and follow your advice on staying healthy. After all, I do have a few years ahead of me."

"You have plenty of years ahead of you," I said. "Now go home and get a good night's sleep."

Joe smiled and walked toward the door.

I watched as his beautiful physique disappeared out the door. What an evening, I thought! And I realized that I had a bit of a mystery on my hands. I tried to refocus my thoughts so I could close up and go home but I kept coming back to the same thought: just how much of that exam did Joe actually enjoy?

I wondered...someday might I be able to use the tool between my legs to check his prostate? Maybe. Perhaps someday?