Joe's Summer Job

Story Info
Joe’s college days warm up when summer comes around…
2.6k words
4.44
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains an encounter between a cisman and a transman. (It's also my first post.) Maybe I'll turn it into a series. If trans love is not your thing, don't read. Otherwise, enjoy!

CW: PIV sex, mentions of "hole" and "t-dick/t-cock"

---------------

Joe's summer breaks were a welcome reprieve from the rigors of college. He'd usually take a summer job to gain experience and make some extra cash in addition to his custom furniture business.

On a particularly sunny day he decided to browse some newspaper ads for a part time gig. One jumped out at him right away.

"Ranch hand!" He excitedly whispered to himself, putting down his iced tea. He pulled out his phone quick and dialed the number.

Things worked out a a few days later he found himself pulling up to a nice property out in the countryside. A few pine trees separated the ranch house into a nice private area. Joe parked in the driveway, admiring the property.

The ranch owner strode out to meet Joe as he got out of his car, arm outstretched for a hand shake.

"Hi there, I'm Neil!" he said cheerfully.

Joe shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Neil, I'm Joe."

Neil motioned up the driveway. "Come on, I'll show you around, we got a lot of fun to get started on."

Joe admired the man's gray crew cut hair and green eyes, and the way his shirt hugged his muscular back and shoulders. They had previously discussed some basics about each other over the phone. Neil was an avid rock climber and mountain biker, and Joe was a big fan of backpacking. The connection was instant. Even after Joe revealed his trans identity, Neil was understanding and respectful, being gay himself.

To say the least, they ended up working very well together and got a lot of projects done around the ranch. They worked more like close buddies than the usual ranch boss and summer hand. It was after a couple weeks, while working on renovating the garage, that they both discovered they could be a lot closer than buddies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe leaned against the wall, facing it with his arms stretched overhead. He carefully tried to drill in the screw but the angle was preventing him from getting the drill bit seated properly.

"Damn, I should have brought the ladder, I don't want to strip the screw." He said.

Neil positioned himself right behind the shorter man and reached his arms up, grabbing the back of the drill and placing his other hand over Joe's.

Joe immediately felt heat creep up his neck and spread across his face. It was no secret after working together for a few weeks that the attraction between them was mutual.

"You just gotta give it a little more pressure. Like this-" Neil said while pressing the front of his body against Joe's back. "And don't worry about stripping, I've done plenty of that in my day." Neil said, chuckling to himself at the blatant innuendo.

Joe vividly imagined Neil winking as he said that.

His heart started to pound as their bodies remained close, much longer than was necessary. The screw must have been flush with the wall for at least 3 seconds before Neil slowly slid down from his tip toes, dragging his front side along Joe's back side.

Neil must have seen Joe blushing, because after grabbing another screw he patted Joe on the shoulder and laughed.

"Come on, I'll help you with the next one if you want." Neil said, desire clearly gushing from his tone.

"See the trick is," he started, softly nudging Joe to the side a bit, "if you don't have a ladder, you gotta work together."

Joe's heartbeat continued to run high as his stomach fluttered also. Neil was clearly doing this as an excuse for more body contact, and Joe didn't want it to stop.

The two positioned themselves against the wall, pretended that this was the best way to reach.

At the third screw, Joe felt a hardness press on the upper part of his butt. He knew exactly what it was and instinctively pushed back into it. Neil was caught off guard.

"Woah, hey there buddy, sorry about that, I was getting a bit carried away there. I guess you caught on to my excitement?"

Joe froze up. Should he say something? They both wanted something to happen right?

"Oh- I uh-" Joe stammered.

Neil backed away with the drill.

"Im sorry, it's just, you're a good looking guy, I'm living out here by myself, you know, it gets lonely. Don't feel pressured or anything to-"

Joe grabbed Neil's shoulder and kissed him with force and passion.

"I do want this." Joe said, almost breathless with excitement. He quickly backed up and waited for Neil's reaction.

Neil stood there wide eyed, as if he didn't think Joe pressing back against him meant anything.

Neil closed in on Joe, reaching his arms around the younger man. "I- I just never thought- well I've never been with anyone before and I didn't think it would happen after all these years." He said shyly, looking down at Joe's chest.

Joe smiled. "I do want this." He repeated, eyes closing and pulling Neil by the chin into another kiss.

Neil may not have had any experience kissing at all, but he made up for it in desire and fervor. The passion overcame his inexperience and the two men found themselves lost in a sensual, gentle, deep kiss.

Tongue over tongue, lip overtaking lip, and the exchange never seemed to repeat in the same way. Every movement felt new, like untamed wild lands. While their tongues danced, their limbs became further entangled and their footwork more chaotic until Neil slammed Joe up against the butcher block workbench. The tools inside the chests next to it clanged. Hands were roaming and finding their way into secret places. Their breathless and desperate entanglement briefly paused as they looked at each other, each in disbelief of the moment.

"I'm sorry-" Neil started.

"Don't be, like like it rough." Joe interrupted.

Joe's words lit a fire in Neil's stomach and his cock instantly rose to life. If it was hard before, now it was rock hard.

Joe wasn't without his own feelings. The deep kissing and constant pressure of Neil's body pressing into him roused the most primal desire he had ever felt. He desperately needed to be filled, to be bred, and thoroughly, utterly, fucked. His t-dick throbbed and his stomach burned with desire. The deep aching in his hole was almost unbearable. A sudden grip of hands on Joe's shirt shocked him in a delicious way. Neil yanked it up so hard it almost tore. There were no further words as Neil became animalistic, wrestling Joe's clothes off piece by piece in between kisses. The younger man was soon completely bare in the garage, the cool workbench against his lower back. Joe watched in wonder, tweaking his own nipples as Neil frantically undid his belt and jeans.

A monster of a cock spring free.

Joe's eyes bugged out. No sooner did Neil release his monster than he was back to pressing against Joe.

There was a sense of urgency and desperation as he guided his member to the sleek folds around Joe's hole. The tip rubbed up and down, brushing against Joe's t-cock a few times and spreading his juices a bit.

This wasn't slow and sensual anymore like the kissing. Neil was on a mission. Joe appreciated the force, but he wanted to slow things down a bit.

"Neil wait, don't you want me to-"

"Shut up." Neil ordered, covering Joe's mouth. His other arm wrapped around Joe's back as his cock found its target. Neil didn't even have to guide his cock at that point and pressed himself firmly against Joe's hole until he felt it give way. At once, Neil was balls deep inside Joe.

Joe melted in his arms right then and there. Neil's cock stretched him out more than any other person he'd been with. It was verging on painful, but the desire nulled any hints of pain there might have been. Neil's thrusting was timid at first, but quickly started to come faster and harder. Neil got the hang of it and found his rhythm. It was mouthwatering to Joe. Not too fast, not too slow, but deep, oh so deep. Neil sunk himself to the hilt with every inward thrust, and with every pull back out, his cock-head almost came out, but with incredible accuracy and timing, he would hit back home. This rhythm continued for who knows how long. The garage filled with lusty moans and heavy breathing. No words were needed to spur on the moment. This was pure, undiluted, primal, fucking. It was exactly what Joe's body needed. A hot, fantastical, unexpected fucking. It felt like forever, and as Joe finally became fully accustomed to the length and girth of his new lover, he found himself wanting a little more stimulation. His t-dick quivered with need. His hands that he didn't even realize were white knuckling the edge of the workbench migrated towards the action.

Neil was lost in his newfound state of pleasure. He unashamedly moaned and grunted as his hammered its way into Joe's heart.

Despite his bliss filled head floating to the clouds, he noticed a hand flicking around between him and the angel in front of him. He realized what Joe needed and wanted to give it to him. These new pleasures were better than any jack off session he'd ever had and he wanted to share the moment fully.

"Let me." He choked into Joe's ear.

Joe let his hand go back to the workbench to steady the two. Neil's thumb traced down Joe's chest, his washboard abs, and right down to his engorged t-dick, lovingly tracing circles around and finally pressed the right button, rubbing it in a jerky, circular motion.

The coordination was impressive for a virgin, Joe thought. But the thought only lasted for a brief moment as he was consumed with pleasure once again.

The time came and he finally threw his head back, feeling an orgasm on the rise.

Neil seemed to be close too. His thrusting became less coordinated, more frantic and shallow.

As the two humans were lost in their quantum entanglement of passion and sensual delight, they failed to notice the sun going down.

Neil caressed Joe's cheek as their lips locked together and bodies bonded to the rhythm of sex.

Joe's hands rose up to Neil's back, pulling on the shoulder seams of his flannel shirt.

Each man's body drew closer to climax with every passing second.

Joe struggled a few words out. "I'm- so- close."

Neil just broke their kiss and nodded, his head nuzzling into Joe's neck. His thrusting stayed at the frantic pace and he did his best to keep his thumb at work.

Joe's legs started shaking. Here it comes, he thought. He squeaked out another sentence.

"You make me feel so good Neil, your cock- it's stretching me-"

Those words did it for Neil. He cut off Joe with a loud moan. Hearing Joe's beautiful mouth form those words drove him over the edge. He slammed as deep as he possibly could, pressing his body close and squeezing Joe's middle with his free arm. Joe felt the tip of Neil's cock push against his cervix, a slightly unpleasant feeling, but all the more maddeningly sexy, to know his cock was so big and deep inside. The strong pulses of Neil cumming and the warm washes of semen oozing down the walls of his hole is what drove Joe over the edge and into the best orgasm of his life.

The sensations were like a feedback loop. Joe's body shivered and racked with pleasure, spreading from his t-dick, through his hole, and from his toes all the way up his body. His hole tightened around Neil's cock as he came hard and fast. With each spasm, it encouraged Neil's cock to pulse again, even after his balls were completely drained.

"Stay" Joe whispered, holding Neil's butt to avoid him pulling out.

"I wasn't going anywhere." Neil whispered back. He drew his hand back up and around Joe, completing the circle of his arms around the man who took his virginity.

The lovers stayed there, nestled in each other's arms and relishing the after shocks of such a powerful and dynamic climax. Neil's cum dripped out as his dick slowly softened. Finally, it was too soft to stay and slipped out of Joe. More cum dribbled out and onto the garage floor.

Joe chuckled.

Neil raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I supposed I'll have to clean that up."

"Don't worry about it. If you stay a little longer today, I'll pay you extra."

Joe thought about it for a second. He did like the sound of more money, but he thought better of it.

"Now what do you think this was? I'm not a prostitute so I won't be accepting any money from you today."

Neil loosened his hug and leaned back, rubbing Joe's shoulders. "No no, I didn't mean that, I meant, I had a really good time and-"

"Relax, I was kidding." Joe laughed.

Neil blushed. "OH, ok, I just really enjoyed myself."

Joe laughed again. "I can tell!" He said, looking down at the cum dripping down his legs.

"Hey Neil."

No answer. Neil seemed to be staring into Joe's soul.

"Neil!"

"What? Huh?" Neil snapped out of it.

"If you don't mind, I think I'd like to spend the night with you."

Neil's face lit up with an ear to ear smile. "Really?!" He exclaimed.

Joe nodded. "Yeah."

Neil leaned in close again and hugged Joe. "God that was amazing, I'd love for you to stay."

Neil stood there, eyes closed, in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Neil." Joe said again.

"Huh?"

"Can you let me up? the work bench is kinda digging into my lower back."

"OH, sorry. Here." Neil stepped back and grabbed Joe's shirt, offering it to him.

"Do you uh... wanna get something to eat?" Neil asked, scratching the side of his nose and suddenly acting more timid than before their sexual escapade.

"Sure. I'm pretty hungry. I could go for some burgers." Joe replied, wondering why the sudden change in demeanor.

"I'll be waiting in the truck." Neil said curtly. He zipped and buckled up and dashed out of the garage.

"Hm." Joe pondered what Neil might be feeling or thinking.

As he cleaned up with some of those blue shop towels and got dressed again, he hoped Neil didn't feel weird after losing his virginity to a trans guy. Joe could understand there might be some conflicted and confusing feelings with something like that, after all, he lost his virginity to a lesbian before transitioning.

Joe made his way to the truck outside and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Hey, so, I hope this isn't weird." Joe said.

Neil looked at him twice briefly. "No no not at all. It's just I never thought it would happen for me. I just assumed I was too late, then you know all of a sudden I did it with the hottest guy I've ever seen, who is also quite a bit younger than me, and well, I don't know. I guess I feel selfish for taking our relationship this way. I saw you as sort of a little brother or something at first, but you know, you're a good lookin guy, I guess-"

Joe put a hand over Neil's mouth.

"You don't have to explain or apologize. This was completely consensual. I loved it. It was amazing. I like where this is headed."

Neil sighed a big breath of relief.

The truck pulled out of the driveway and the headlights flashed up and down and the truck bumped along the dirt road out.

Inside, the two men couldn't stop smiling. Who knows what would happen next.