Joey Finds a New App Ch. 03

Story Info
Joey meets up with his best friends.
3.4k words
4.53
44.1k
53

Part 3 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers

Joey got a text from Kevin to see if he wanted to hang out tonight. Apparently, there was some new Overwatch card tournament happening at the comic shop in town and he and Steve were going to try to sign up.

"Sure, man," Joey answered quickly. "When does it start and how much?"

"I already signed you up, assuming you weren't busy tonight," Kevin replied. "You can pay me back tonight if you like it was $20 bucks"

"I gotcha," Joey continued then asked, "Who's driving?"

"Steve's on his way to get me now and then we can swing by and pick you up," Kevin continued. "It doesn't start for a couple of hours but were going to stop and get tacos along the way and then pick up Steve's girl who is cos-playing the event. Her and Steve's sister are big fans and heard it was going to be a dress up event."

"Cool. So, we'll get to see some scantily clad geek chicks," Joey commented.

"Hell, yeah! We'll see you in a bit," Kevin said before hanging up.

Joey went to get dressed and saw his mom in his bedroom folding his clothes.

"Oh, Hey Mom," Joey said in greeting. "Thanks for starting my laundry. I'm happy to finish it up later if you just want to lay it on the bed."

"It's OK, Honey," his mom replied and turned to watch him come into the room. "You were relaxing with your sister and brother this morning, so I thought I'd just do your laundry for you while I was doing mine."

"Thanks, Mom. I'm going to go out with Kevin and Steve to the comic shop with Steve's sister and girlfriend," Joey informed his mom. "I'm just going to get changed into some jeans before I head out in a few."

"Joey? Is your brother feeling, OK? He's been sleeping for the past hour, and he doesn't usually sleep in on the weekend so much," Joey's mom inquired while she continued to fold his clothes.

"I think he ate too much and now he's sleeping it off," Joey answered thinking about his brother swallowing two huge loads of cum today. "I'm sure he'll be fine."

"I'll check on him later and see if he's hungry for dinner," she replied while watching Joey brush his hair and go through his drawers looking for clean jeans.

Joey picked out the pair he was looking for, his black fitted jeans. With his new tool, he wanted to have any opportunity to show it off if there happen to be any hot girls tonight hanging out. He pulled down his shorts being sure to keep his package in his briefs and slipped on the jeans. As he was pulling them up and stood, he noticed his mom quickly turn. Joey adjusted himself, so his cock went down the inside thigh of his pants, then he zipped up and buttoned his jeans. He then pulled his T-shirt off looking for his Epic shirt that he wore yesterday.

"Hey, Mom. Do you have my Epic T-shirt over there? I'm decent now," Joey asked as he came up behind his mom.

"I think so, check that pile over....," his mom paused as she turned and looked at her son. "Joey, when did you get so fit? My goodness you can see every one of your muscles," she continued while looking her son up and down.

"Just practice, Mom. Besides, I want my varsity spot on the volleyball team this year," he said.

"Wow, son. I had no idea you were working out so much. Let me see," she said excitedly.

Joey turned around and then back holding his arms up and out, posing for his mom. She reached out and rubbed his torso softly with her hand and ran it up and down, then with both hands spun him around and came up close behind him. She slid her hands up lifting his arms up as she felt his back and shoulder muscles. She reached around pulling him against her and laying her face along his upper back.

"You're growing into such a man, Joey," she said longingly. "I'm not sure what I'll do when you move out and go running off with some girl, madly in love."

Joey instantly started to respond to his mother's physical affection feeling her soft breasts against his back. He spun around in her arms and held her to his chest, sliding one hand down the small of her back and hugging her tightly. She returned his hug affectionately and tightly as well. Joey could feel her pressing her hip into his hardening package, not shying away from the physical contact.

"Mom, I only have one girl in my life right now and that's you. I'm not going anywhere and most certainly won't be running off leaving you here," Joey assured her. "You do so much to take care of us all, there's no way I'm leaving you here where everyone can take advantage of your generosity. You need someone to take care of your needs too, you know."

"Your Dad will always be here you know. You don't have to worry about your mother so much, but thank you for thinking of me," she said in his chest. "Your Dad is committed to making me happy in a lot of ways," she continued. "More than you know."

"Well, that's mysterious and leading, Mom," Joey teased while pulling his face back and looking her in the eyes.

Joey recalled the profile stats of his dad and felt for sure his mother wasn't getting adequate sexual relief. This assumption was backed up by the responses his mother had to his affections this morning.

"Well, I will admit it's nice having someone so manly around, my big strong handsome son," she replied smiling up at him.

They continued to embrace a bit longer, Joey struggling to keep his hard on from bursting out of his jeans. Feeling his mom's tits pressed against him and her hip nearly grinding his cock was going to accelerate things quickly. Joey got a text and his mom stepped away as he lifted his phone to read it.

"Well let's get you ready to go, shall we," she said after a quick breath.

She reached the shirt Joey was looking for and shook it out, then opened it up for him inviting him to put his arms and head in and then pulling it down over his head and chest. She smoothed it out for him and then kissed him on the cheek.

"Now, don't forget what I told you this morning," she said while pointing to his obvious bulge snaking down his leg. "You better be careful with that thing, or you might hurt someone. It was practically knocking me over just now."

Joey laughed at his mom's flirtatious jab and returned her kiss before heading out.

"Thanks, Mom. I love you. I'll text if we're going to be later than 11, OK," Joey said while heading downstairs.

Joey hopped in the back seat of the car as Steve drove to Taco Town for a quick dinner. Steve and Kevin were Joey's best friends since grade school. Kevin was as tall as Joey, but much bigger than both Joey and Steve. He liked to work out and his parents were both successful former college athletes. His mom coached field hockey at Newton University in the next town up. His dad stayed fit going to the gym and other stuff. Kevin also had a younger brother, Kelly in the same grade as Adam and were both friends. Kelly had come out as trans last year and started wearing a little makeup, grew her hair longer and wore some pretty feminine clothes; not dresses and all, but just pinks, yellows, purples with unicorns and cats and stuff. Joey was pretty sure Kelly was quickly accepted by her friend group as there were other gay and trans kids in school. She always seemed cool when she came over to hang out with Adam.

Steve was a smaller version of Joey, probably much like Adam except shorter. He was cool and funny most of the time and he had the nicest car of the three of them and was willing to drive. He had a girlfriend that was geeky and cute much like his sister. The two of them were good friends as well and often Steve would leave his girlfriend at his house to hang out with his sister while he came to visit Kevin or Joey.

"Yo, what's up man," Kevin greeted Joey as his got settled in the back seat. "Woah! Dude, what did you do to your face? Are you wearing makeup or some shit?"

"Naa man. I got one of those kits from the store and started using it this week. It's working pretty good I think," Joey deflected.

"Really?! That's crazy man I could of swore you were wearing makeup," Kevin replied staring at Joey's face. "I'll have to tell my sister about that. She already gets picked on for her size and being trans and all, but her pimple problem is bad too. I ended up punching Billy in the face because he was fucking with her so much."

"Yeah, Billy's a dick," Steve commented. "He's in my sister's BIO class. Probably going to get held back again if he keeps missing school I hear."

"It was nice when he flunked out two years ago, but now he's in a couple of Adam's classes too. I don't think he bother's Adam too much, but I should check in with him to see," Joey commiserated.

They pulled into the food joint, parked and went in. Steve ordered first and added the girl's orders to go, Kevin and Joey followed. They took a table number, drink cups and went and sat down to wait for their food. They each went to fill their soda cups, leaving Joey last and he went to sit down and join his friends. When he sat, Steve and Kevin were both staring at him.

"What?" Joey asked. "What's the deal?"

"Dude, you can't walk around with your pants stuffed with a sock," Steve exclaimed. "You'll get put up on Snap or TikTok with people making fun of you."

"Yeah, man. Not smart," Kevin chimed in.

"I didn't stuff myself; I'm just trying to keep it comfortable," Joey defended himself. "Maybe attract some hot cos-play chick too." He joked.

Kevin continued to challenge him, "That shit ain't real!, you'd be a porn star or something."

Steve continued to stare at Joey, appearing flushed and embarrassed. "Wow, man. I believe you, but I guess I just didn't realize you were a future porn star and all," Steve finally commented.

"You're gullible, man. I won't believe it until you show it, simple as that. Just like that movie where the actor had to prove he was hung to get the job," Kevin continued to challenge him.

"What do you suggest I do? Whip it out in the middle of Taco Town and show everyone my dong?" Joey said mockingly.

"No, but you better damn well show it in the car when we're done," Kevin demanded. "Listen, I ain't walking around listening to people make fun of you because you stuff socks down your pants. If it's real, at least I can tell them they're full of shit and they should find out for themselves," he concluded.

"Makes sense, Joey," Steve finally said still appearing flushed and embarrassed.

"Fine. Whatever. Let's just eat. Our order is up," Joey said and went to pick up their tray and to-go bag.

When returning to the table he clearly saw Steve staring and Kevin glancing again at his package. He sat, divided the food and started to eat with no more discussion about the size of his cock.

After the visit at Taco Town, everyone filed back into the car with the To-Go orders in hand, this time Joey taking shotgun in Steve's ride. After starting the car and getting settled in, Steve seemed to hesitate and looked back at Kevin.

"Alright, dude. I need a spare pair of socks. Hook me up," Kevin teased.

"Me too. I'm pretty sure mine are ready to walk on their own," Steve added.

"Fine, whatever," Joey said as he lifted his hips and started shifting his pants down.

Steve was staring intently while Joey shifted his shorts down and Kevin sat in the back waiting for the confirmation he was right. As Joey continued to shimmy the jeans down to his knees, Steve's eyes started to nearly pop from his head. Kevin was not watching assuming he was about to be affirmed. Joey looked over at Steve while he reached into his briefs and pulled his huge tool out for him to see in the flesh. With Steve staring speechless, Kevin finally leaned up between the seats and looked at what Joey was holding.

"Dude. Where's you get that huge dildo?" Kevin asked confidently.

As if somehow commanded, Steve reached over to grab Joey's dick and picked it up from the head and began stroking it, before suddenly dropping it.

"Holy shit, dude! That fucking thing is real!" Steve exclaimed. "When did you grow such a big fucking dick?!"

"Daaaamn," Kevin said from the back seat. "Seriously!? It's not fake? Let me see."

Kevin reached up to grab Joey's hardening dick and squeezed and stroked it, like Steve did then suddenly dropped it.

"Damn dude! What da fuck? You've been holding out on us!" Kevin said loudly. "You could have been landing a bunch of babes and we could have been your wingmen."

"Sorry, dudes. Normally, I just tuck it all away and tonight I thought I'd let it ride free in hopes of bringing in some action," Joey lied defensively.

Steve turned to start driving and Kevin sat back shaking his head as if in mock disgust, while Joey tucked his package back into his jeans and buckled up. As they drove, Joey noticed Steve taking stares at his crotch for long periods while at stop signs and traffic lights. He seemed drawn to it and Joey noticed. While they were on their way to Steve's house to pick up the girls, Joey broke out his app to check the profiles of his closest friends. Kevin was predictably fit in all categories and his package seemed relatively average in all accounts, 5.5" inches in length and just over 4 in circumference. Steve however was more like Joey's former size; 4 inches and 3.5 in circumference. The idea that his friends were sporting small and tiny dicks compared to his made him think about them in a different light. Not in a bad way, but certainly different; Steve in particular, who continued to steal glances at his package during the drive.

As they arrived at Steve's house and began to walk up to the house, Steve pulled Joey aside and said discreetly. "You have to ride in the front seat with me while we are riding with my girl, man," Steve informed him. "My girl sees that package and who knows what'll happen."

"Seriously, man. You think I would mess with your girl. What are you thinking? I'm not like that, dude," Joey said defensively.

"It's cool dude, I know. I'm just saying my girl would be EXTREMELY interested in seeing your package," Steve replied.

They entered the house and Steve took the food up to his sister's room where his girlfriend, Stacy was hanging out and getting dressed in cos-play gear with Steve's sister Julie. Steve jogged back down the stairs to the living room where Kevin and Joey were hanging and announced it would be a while and they should not plan on arriving early.

"Well, no biggie," Joey said flippantly.

"I think I'm going to go pop in the shower and get dressed for tonight. You guys cool?" Steve said.

"Yeah, we'll just hit up some gaming here and kill your high score," he teased.

Joey watched Steve head back up the stairs to his room and then jumped into a game with Kevin. He spent the next 15 minutes or so playing Overwatch in celebration of the upcoming RPG event. After a few losses, Joey said he was heading to the bathroom and left Kevin to play the next round by himself. He discreetly traversed the stairs and went into Steve's room to see what he was up to and found him lying on his bed stroking one out. Joey watched for a second while Steve stroked his dick quickly and even moaned a bit. Joey moved in and shut the door quietly, while Steve stroked his small dick with his thumb and two fingers. When Joey quietly closed the door, Steve heard the slight noise and shuffled up in shock.

Joey stood confidently at the bedside stroking his huge pole through his pants, watching Steve hold his little dick. He looked down at Steve while slowly stroking the length of his tool. Steve stopped and watched as Joey open his jeans and presented himself, waiting for acknowledgement of the situation. He knew Steve was turned on by Joey's dick all night and wanting more. Steve didn't speak but flipped up and crawled to the end of his bed so that his face was inches from Joey's cock.

Without further direction, Steve opened his mouth to allow Joey's cock to enter and began to moan while sucking more of his huge dick. Steve continued to suck Joey's dick while he leaned back grabbing Steve's head and putting some slight pressure on the back of his head. If there's one thing Joey realized in the last 24 hours, it's that he desired someone who could deep throat badly. Steve was definitely better than Adam, but still couldn't take more than 4 or 5 inches at best. None the less, it was super-hot watching Steve suck his dick. Joey had no idea how hot it was watching boys succumb to his male prowess, particularly when it comes to oral sex. Standing there on the side of the bed watching his friend try to swallow more of his dick was a super-hot image and he was excited to blow his load.

Steve kept sucking Joey's dick with lustful abandon knowing that he was going to get a load of cum shortly. Joey stood with his back to the bedroom door and watched as Steve sucked his dick. He got lost in the image of his friend's lips sliding back on forth on his shaft coaxing his load to eruption. He heard a short intake of breath and looked back to see Stacy peeking in the door to see her boyfriend sucking Joey's dick. Steve heard the sound as well and looked up at the door where he saw the shocked look of his girlfriend. Joey reached back and opened the door, then reached for Stacey's hand to pull her into the bedroom. He looked out over Stacey's shoulder to confirm they were alone and shut the door behind her. He then led her to the bedside next to her boyfriend inviting her to sit. She looked hot in her skimpy fake leather outfit and her hair pulled up in long ponytail. The white and yellow outfit had her cleavage on full display as well. She sat next to her boyfriend and smiled as Steve resumed sucking Joey's dick. Stacey watched as her boyfriend sucked the huge dick in front of her face. Joey returned his hand to the back of Steve's head and pushed more of his dick into his mouth, pumping his hips. Stacey reached up and to put her hand next to Joey's and pushed his down further on the long shaft. She was moaning now too.

"Oh, baby. You look so good with that big dick in your mouth," Stacey said in a sexy voice. "Keep sucking baby. I want to watch you eat his cum."

Steve continued to suck with the help of his girlfriend. Joey could tell that Steve needed his load at this point and positioned both Steve and Stacy on their knees in front of him. Joey stroked his huge dick and they both sat with their mouths open awaiting Joey's gift.

"Oooooh! Yeah!" Joey moaned loudly. "That's right! Eat my cum you sluts!"

Both Steve and Stacey knelt with their mouths open receiving the multiple shots of cum Joey delivered to their face. Thick white loads of cum hanging on their mouths as they sat awaiting more. Joey continued to shoot his load on both of their faces until he finally neared the end of his orgasm. He slapped his dick on both of their faces while they both continued to suck his cum from each other's face.

"Fucking hot!" Joey said while slapping his dick on their faces.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers