Joey Finds a New App Ch. 04

Story Info
Joey has an epic car ride with his friends.
2.3k words
4.64
39.8k
55

Part 4 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers

While Steve and Stacey cleaned up, Joey returned to the living room to see Kevin still playing Overwatch. He went to the kitchen to get a soda and waited for everyone to get ready. While waiting he pulled up his app and made the same changes to Steve and Stacey's throat and gag reflex he had with Adam. Then he shrunk Steve's dick another half an inch and gave him some meat on his legs and ass. He popped over to Stacey and gave her some more meat in her chest and ass. Then for fun he thought he would hook Kevin up a little, who knows what fun they could have together with Julie or Stacey, or even Steve for that matter. He added an inch to his girth and an inch to his length. He figured he could add some more later this week to avoid freaking him out.

Steve came downstairs and sat across from Kevin, next to Joey and watched Kevin play. He then picked up a controller and joined in the next match while the girls finished getting ready. Julie called out when coming down the stairs followed by Stacey.

"Ready, boys?" Julie said playfully.

"Holy cow!" Kevin exclaimed.

"No doubt," Joey commented. "You two look hot!"

Julie and Stacey were both dressed in sexier costumes than the characters they were representing but with their fake gear it was clear they were Overwatch players.

"Thanks, boys," Stacey said playfully kissing her fingertip and touching Joey on the lips as she went to sit on Steve's lap. She wrapped her arm around his neck, whispered something in his ear then proceeded to make out with Steve.

"Get a room, you two!" Julie admonished them.

Everyone got up to head out to the game night and they piled in the car. Joey was going to sit up front, but Stacey intervened and said she wanted to sit up front with her boy. Not one to argue, Joey moved to the back with Julie in the middle and they got started. While driving the boys couldn't take their eyes from the girl's outfits and while not being completely obvious allowed the image before them to feed into their lust filled minds. Julie glanced back and forth between Kevin and Joey smiling at their attention rested her hands on both of their thighs. When her hand inadvertently touched Joey's cock, she pulled back and started to say something, but Kevin noticed and jumped in, "No, it isn't a sock so don't start already."

"Well,...... OK. I mean how do you know? Did you see it?" Julie teased.

"Actually, yeah," Kevin said matter-of-factually. "We busted his chops earlier thinking he was stuffing his pants and.... he proved us wrong."

"Well, that's not fair if us girls don't get to see!" Julie said attempting to sound offended. "Right, Stacey?!"

"Uh.... actually, I saw it before," Stacey said meekly.

"Well, that's REALLY not fair! And I thought we were besties! Hm!" She continued to complain somewhat jokingly. "Well, Joey take it out, so I get to see it too. Then we can move on to how all of you will have to repay me for being selfish."

Joey smiled and shook his head, then like earlier lifted his jeans down to his knees and pulled his briefs out so he could heft his huge dick out. Julie immediately reached down and grabbed it to lift and examine while the others stared openly at it. Steve kept glancing back too while slowing the car down.

"Wow, Joey! How did we not know this about you?" Julie inquired.

"I don't know, I kind of went through a growth spurt recently I guess," Joey deflected.

"Well brother, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to have to try this thing out. Unless Joey doesn't want me too that is?" she teased the two boys.

"Julie. Don't make Steve feel...," Joey started to say.

"No, it's OK. I... I understand, Sis," Steve said quickly.

Julie smiled, bent down and immediately started sucking on Joey's dick. Everyone including Steve as much as he could stared as Julie expertly started sucking and stroking Joey to a full erection. Joey watched in amazement as she took a lot of his cock and could feel her throat expanding to take more. He couldn't believe how good she was at sucking dick and despite several orgasms today he was getting really worked up.

"Oh no you don't, big boy," Julie said pulling his dick out her throat. "You can't blow that top until you've been inside of me.

Much to everyone's amazement Julie slipped her Cos-Play bikini down her leg and then proceeded to straddle Joey scooting him closer to the center. She reached down and grabbed Joey's dick and after lining it up to her dripping pussy started to guide it in, moaning loudly while doing so. Joey was blown away and just in shock at how easy it was for him to get lucky since this morning. It's like his dick was giving off mind-control waves to anyone that was within a few feet of him. He'd already had two blowjobs from this morning and just another earlier, now he was getting ridden by Steve's hot ass sister, finally officially losing his virginity.

"Oh my god! This feels amazing, Joey. I've got to get more in, push up slow," she said while grinding and pushing herself down on Joey's dick. "Stacey, you have to try this out! I'm not kidding," she continued. "You can't break up with my brother though, that would be just mean, but I'm sure Stevie won't mind. Will you brother?"

Everyone just watched Julie continue to grind down on Joey. Kevin even pulled out his dick and started jerking off in front of them. Joey noticed they had pulled into the Park N Ride that sat nearly empty on weekends and parked in a corner behind some recycling bins. He saw Stacey lean over and kiss Steve and smiled before stepping out of the car climbing into the back seat next to Joey scooting them over more. She closed the door, then smiled and started making out with Joey, reaching down and stroking the base of his dick while he continued to penetrate Julie.

"I think it's halfway, Julie. Keep going you can get it in," Kevin encouraged her.

He reached out started playing with her tits while she pushed more and more into her pussy. She looked down at Kevin in a lust filled haze and then reached over to start stroking his dick for him while he pulled her tits free.

"Joey. You're making me into a slut with this thing you bad boy!" she said smiling. "...and look at what you're doing to poor Stacey," she teased while reaching down to Stacey's now exposed pussy and dipped her fingers in. She brought her hand up to Joey's mouth and it was soaked with her juices. The car was quickly starting to smell heavy with sex and everyone was either stroking or watching Julie fuck Joey. Julie started fucking herself hard on Joey's pole and was clearly about to cum when Kevin interrupted.

"I'm gonna blow, Julie, real soon!" Kevin informed her.

She was lost in her own rising orgasm to pay much attention to Kevin but managed to keep stroking him anyway. Julie was moaning louder and louder as was Joey. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. Finally, one more big push and with only three quarters of his dick in her, she came hard on Joey's shaft. Joey screamed as well as this last push brought him to orgasm as well. Julie screeched when she felt the cum shooting inside her and looked with wide eyes at Joey as he pumped her full of his thick cum. In the meantime, Kevin had clearly shot his load and Stacey was kissing Joey's neck while stroking the base of his dick still.

Julie lifted herself off and climbed up to the front seat leaning back against the door with her legs lifted up and spread. Joey could see her smiling at Steve and giving him the 'come hither' look and finger curl. Steve didn't hesitate and laid across the console while his sister pressed his head down between her legs. Joey wasn't sure what was happening but had a pretty good idea and now so did everyone else as they watched Julie smiling with eyes closed, continuing to moan and sigh happily. Joey could hear slurping and sloshing sounds coming from up front and once again found himself surprised at today's events.

"Woah, man. I had no idea Steve and Julie play around. That's hot," Kevin said in admiration.

"Stevie has been cleaning me out since my first time. He's always been good at taking care of his sister," she cooed.

"My turn," Stacey said quietly in Joey's ear while straddling him like Julie did. "Oh, my lord, Joey! Julie is right, this thing will turn me into a slut for sure," she said as she pushed her soaking wet pussy down over the head and started to take in his shaft.

Stacey moaned louder and started mumbling incoherently while pushing more and more of Joey's huge dick inside her. Just like Julie she pushed and ground herself onto Joey's dick each time Joey thought he would bottom out. She kept grinding further, stretching her pussy deeper and deeper. She had taken all but about two inches before she started pumping herself up and down on his shaft. She was going at it harder and harder, getting more and more in until finally she bottomed out against Joey's balls. Joey couldn't believe what was happening at this point. He had just dumped one load in Julie less than ten minutes ago and was now about to dump another in Stacey if she kept riding him like this. With each stroke she lifted her ass up near the top of his dick and slammed it down against Joey. There was audible slaps and wet sloshing sounds coming from between them. She began screaming while fucking Joey and bent down to kiss him sloppily in between her screams. She was going faster and faster and now had an audience of three as Steve and Julie had stopped and were now staring at his girlfriend take Joey's cock all the way in. Joey could see cum dripping from Steve's face as he watched Stacey's pussy get stretched like never before and the sight brought him near climax. However, it was Stacey that pushed him over the top when she whispered in his ear that she wanted Steve to clean her out too and then she started to cum.

"Oh fuck!" Stacey screamed. "Yes! Fill me up, Joey. Fill me up for Stevie!"

Joey lost it and blew his load into Stacey deep inside her; so deep he wasn't sure it would even come out at any point. He felt his cock lurch and lurch, pumping a seemingly endless torrent of cum inside Steve's girlfriend. She also continued to thrash and shake while cumming on his dick for a good full minute, before collapsing forward pressing her cleavage right into Joey's satisfied face. She lifted off Joey and sat between he and Kevin. She scooted her ass forward on the seat and made the same gesture to Steve that Julie had earlier as she spread her legs wide and put her feet on the back of the driver and passenger seats.

Steve looked at Stacey, then without further prompting crawled between the two seats in between her legs and dove into her pussy. Joey and Kevin watched in awe as Stacey and apparently Julie had Steve servicing them. Stacey held the back of his head as he licked and slurped at Stacey's soaked and used pussy. She smiled down as he looked up at her clearly happy eating the cum out of her pussy. Joey could see her flexing her lower muscles, pushing cum into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck man! That is so hot, Steve," Kevin encouraged him. "You are turning me on AGAIN with all that slurping."

Kevin took out his dick and began stroking it again. Joey's cock looked spent for the first time all day as it laid down on his leg still wet and dripping with cum as well as Stacey and Julie's juices. Joey and Kevin were entranced at the scene in front of them. Kevin was stroking faster now, and Steve looked to be finishing up. He lifted his face up and it was dripping with cum while he went to kiss Stacey.

"No, honey. You're not quite done yet," she said to Steve and pointed down at Joey's dick.

She gently placed her hand on the back of his head pressed him towards the wet and sloppy tool laying across Joey's lap. Again, without hesitation, he bent down and with one hand picked up Joey's dick and started licking it clean. There was a lot to clean so it took Steve a few minutes, while he slurped and sucked at Joey's dick. This scene caused Kevin to yell out he was about to cum again and Stacey urged Steve over to Kevin's lap to receive his load.

"Go ahead, Stevie. Eat it up right from the source," she said to him affectionately. "You're such a good boy for me, Stevie."

Steve lowered his head down and started sucking on the head of his dick ready to receive his load of cum. And with a loud roar, Kevin began to cum directly in Steve's mouth. Kevin had let go of his cock and pushed him down on his cock. Now Joey could see Kevin's cock pumping cum while Steve sucked up and down on his shaft. About a minute later, Kevin was drained and let go of Steve's head.

Steve sat up and looked to Stacey, opened his mouth and showed her his mouth full of cum.

"Such a good boy. Now swallow it all, then come kiss your girl," Stacey continued.

Joey wasn't sure about the event they were going to, but the pre-game in this car was epic, for sure.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers