Joey Finds a New App Ch. 06

Story Info
Joey starts the weekend with his changed family.
3.8k words
4.67
40.4k
47

Part 6 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Joey had come home to a sleeping house last night and while excited about the pending changes in his Master PC app, he forced himself to sleep as he figured he would need the rest for Sunday. Now he lay awake just beginning to hear birds outside and awaiting the first sounds of his family waking up. Finally, he couldn't wait any longer and got up and went through the bathroom to Adam's room. Adam was still sleeping, but Joey could not contain his excited curiosity and approached the bed to see if the adjustments were noticeable at all.

Immediately, Joey noticed the fuller lips and got excited and slightly worried that he would freak out. His hair looked to be longer as well. Joey lifted the covers and was surprised to see his brother all curled up with his mom's bra and panties on still. Sure enough, his hips rose and then back down into an almost dainty waistline, then on up to his chest which was currently covered in his mother's pink bra. Joey lifted the covers further back to see Adam's bare legs with the gradual curve of his thighs down to his small feet. He also noticed his mom's panties were wet with a small tent appearing, Adam's morning wood.

'Well, no time like the present', Joey thought as he pulled down his shorts and let them drop to the floor. He crawled onto the bed with Adam who was starting to rouse with the movement.

"Good morning, Brother," Joey said softly as he crawled in the bed next to Adam. "You sure look cute in your undies. I think we might have to buy you some of your own".

Joey reached out and lightly caressed the soft curves of his brother's hip and leg, then up to his waist. "I mean you look downright sexy, Adam," Joey continued.

Adam blushed immediately as he continued to wake up and start to stretch. When Adam put his arms up above him and stretched his legs out, Joey could see that his brother had looked shapelier, and he started filling out his own morning wood. Without any prompting, Adam got up on his hands and knees between Joey's legs getting in close to the huge boner in front of him. Joey felt Adam breathing on his cock as he reached out with his delicate hand and lifted it up to his face. He heard a clear and lustful moan as Adam opened his full lips and started to take Joey's tool into his mouth. Immediately, Joey was glad he made the changes to Adam's lips, tongue and mouth as it was clear he was better able to take his fat dick in his mouth. He could feel his tongue sliding all along the head and shaft as Adam was taking more and more into his mouth. He seemed to be experimenting with what made Joey feel good as he tried flicking and rolling his tongue around the head and shaft. Joey could also feel his soft lips pressing down as he sucked more of the shaft in. Adam seemed to hesitate when the head of Joey's huge pole hit the back of his throat as if he were waiting for the gag reflex to trigger. Then Joey could feel him get more aggressive on the downstroke and noticed Adam change his position a bit. Adam went down again, and this time kept the head of his dick tucked in his throat and began to push more. Joey could hear him breathing hard through his nose as he pushed harder on the head of his dick. Joey reached up and rested his hand lightly on the back of his head to urge him on and in a few more seconds, Adam's throat opened, and the head of the thick cock popped through. Adam stopped and continued to breath hard through his nose and seemed surprised at how far Joey's cock was in his mouth. Joey gave him a second and pushed lightly again, this time Adam slid down the full shaft of his cock until he bottomed out at the balls. Joey thought he would blow his load right then, but Adam pulled off and excitedly smiled up at him.

"Wow! Did you see me do that?" Adam asked Joey who was now smiling down at him.

"Yes... and it felt great, Adam. I think you're a natural cock sucker," Joey answered after grabbing hold of his now slobbered on shaft and lifted it back up to Adam's mouth. "Will you do it some more and make me cum?"

Adam excitedly positioned himself up between Joey's legs again and began taking his cock in his mouth more confidently. Joey looked down to see the wider hips of his brother and round ass pushed up in the air and began to wonder what it would be like to be behind him right now fucking him in the ass. He looked good in their mother's pink panties, almost filling them out as much as her. He imagined his brother with a fat ass and little titties in some cute underwear. He wondered if he could convince Adam to go shopping for women's underwear today.

"Adam! You're gonna make me cum in a few seconds here. I swear that your mouth was made for my big dick," Joey encouraged him.

Adam took this to task and started pumping the shaft of Joey's dick in his throat bottoming out every time. Joey didn't even have to press on his head, this time Adam pushed himself all the way down to his balls and then proceeded to push his tongue out and lick them before pulling up just a little for another stroke. Joey had noticed the bathroom door slightly open which he was pretty sure he shut when he came in. He knew he had an audience, and unbeknownst to Adam they now knew he was particularly good at deep-throat and wearing his mother's underwear.

"I'm gonna cum, Brother? Really soon.," Joey warned him.

Adam grabbed the base of Joey's slobbery cock and pulled his mouth up to the tip and sucked and licked with his long tongue until his dick began lurching. Adam happily took load after load in his mouth allowing it to fill completely up and then overflow, leaving a mess of cum running down the shaft and all over his hand. Joey couldn't take his eyes off the view of his girly brother getting his mouth pumped full of cum. When he finished Adam looked up at him with his dick still in his smiling mouth, then opened it and showed Joey the pool of thick white cum inside. He then swallowed the load before getting to work on cleaning the remnants off Joey's cock and hand, moaning all the while. When he finished, he sat up and Joey could see a huge stain on the panties he was wearing. It appeared Adam had cum while sucking his dick, which just amazed him.

"Wow, Adam. That was the best experience I ever had, I'm not kidding," Joey said encouragingly.

"Thanks, Joey," Adam said while blushing.

"I also think you look really sexy in this underwear. Can we go buy you some today, just you and me?" Joey asked excitedly.

"Uh, I guess. These almost fit, but just the bra feels loose.... but I kind of like it too," Adam said embarrassed.

"Well, how about we get some that fit. Who knows, maybe you'll start to fill it out a little if you drank some extra milk or something," Joey probed.

"I guess it would look better, but it would be harder to hide.... you know at school and all," Adam said.

"Well, we can figure that part out later," Joey said dismissively. "Let's plan to go right after we have breakfast before the mall gets full, OK?"

"Ok, Joey," Adam said submissively.

Joey went to the bathroom and cleaned up before he went downstairs. He felt good after his morning release and was looking forward to seeing how his family life might change after his very sexy and fun changes the day before. He walked into the kitchen to see his mom making bacon and getting ready to make eggs and his dad sitting and reading the paper. Joey walked in and gently kissed his mother while holding her on the small of her back and then walked over to his father and sat next to him. His father was busy reading the paper and did not seem to want to talk much.

"Hey, Dad. How's your morning?" Joey asked.

"Well, kind of upsetting a bit, Son. I'm trying to read the paper, so I don't have to think about it much," his dad replied.

"Anything I can help with, Dad?" Joey asked innocently.

"Not unless you've become a miracle-working plastic surgeon overnight," his dad replied.

Joey suspected this had to do with his dad's diminished size he left him with last night and looked forward to further changes he would put his dad through. Knowing his dad was a bit more submissive, he thought he'd test the waters a little.

"Dad, I need to go shopping with Adam today. He needs some clothes that...... eh... fit him better," Joey started. "Can I have your card to get him the stuff he needs. I'll bring you a receipt if you like".

"Uh... well, OK. I'm home all day, so just take this card and let me know if you need something else," his dad replied.

"Thanks, Dad. Hope things get bigger for you today... uh, better that is," Joey teased.

Joey went back over to his mother and laid his hand on the small of her back and kissed the back of her neck. Then he started rubbing her shoulders and neck like before. He stood behind her with his dick only an inch away from her. Just like yesterday, she leaned back into him moaning quietly, pressing her ass against Joey's growing erection.

"Hey, Mom. Is there anything you need this morning?" Joey asked inquiringly. "I'm here to fill any need you have...... big or small".

Joey's mother looked at him quizzically, and then smiled putting an arm around him saying, "I'm good, Son. I got everything under control here. Just let me know how you want your eggs."

"Over easy for me, Mom," Joey replied and went to sit back down next to his dad.

Adam and Jane showed up to the table within a minute of each other and Mom started finalizing orders for the eggs. Dad got up and started setting the table and bringing the food to the table. He started the toast and made sure everyone had what they needed. Adam pulled up a chair next to Joey and Dad, then scooted close. Jane sat opposite of her brothers and started to make her coffee. Her father jumped in and offered to bring the creamer and stir her coffee for her, while trying to appear normal but it was apparent to Joey, he was being way more submissive than his normal demeanor.

While this was all happening, Joey moved Dad's paper and coffee over to the side of the table and took the seat that was normally next to Mom. Joey sat down and looked his dad in the eye, who simply moved to the other seat without saying anything. Sandra came to the table with the bacon expecting to see her husband at the head of the table and found, Joey. She set the bacon plate on the table and bent down and kissed Joey on the cheek and while standing up looked at her husband with raised eyebrows.... almost questioning him. Joey was beside himself after witnessing this exchange between his parents and was starting to wonder how far this day might take him.

Mom continued to serve breakfast to everyone at the table and finally brought eggs to Joey and her own plate next to him. She sat down and held Joey's hand and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek before starting to eat. She buttered toast for Joey and herself and then began to eat her breakfast as did everyone else. While eating, she gently rested her hand on Joey's thigh and rubbed him softly. Appearing nonplussed she watched everyone eat their breakfast before finally breaking the quiet with some conversation.

"Has anyone seen my pink underpants and bra in the laundry?" Mom inquired quietly. "I thought they were in my basket when I started my wash yesterday, but I can't find them. I thought maybe I mixed them with someone else's clothes".

Everyone shook their head except, Adam who just eyes opened wide as he continued to eat his breakfast.

"Hm. I wonder what happened to them. Adam, did you see them in your laundry?" she probed further.

"I don't think so, but I haven't put my clothes away yet," he answered nervously.

"Well, maybe you can check after breakfast to be sure," Mom said smiling.

She looked over at Joey and smiled, then winked. Joey figured it was his mom this morning in the bathroom and was curious how she would handle Adam wearing her underwear. Joey continued to eat looking at his sister who showed some extra curves this morning, particularly in her nightshirt and short set she wore to the table. She had bent over to get something from the fridge earlier and his sister's huge ass looked so inviting. He could only hope she would get as bold and sexy as Steve's sister. He looked over at his mom and his eyes drifted to her rack. He was sure she would look so hot with large tits and a plump ass. He could see her areola faintly through her nightshirt and her nipples appeared to be getting harder. His cock continued to grow hard while watching his mom and sister until he felt his mom reach over and start to squeeze his cock. He looked up and she was watching him knowing full well that he was perving on her and his sister. She continued to eat and stroke Joey for the rest of breakfast, before getting up to collect the dishes. Joey did his best to adjust himself and stood up to take his plate to the kitchen and set it in the sink. He turned back and was going to head to his room when his sister stopped him.

"Come with me," she commanded and led him by the hand to her room.

Joey followed her up the stairs to her room, where she closed the door and turned to him.

"What's going on with you and Mom?" she demanded while tapping her foot.

"What?" Joey replied.

"Don't give me that. I saw her sitting next to you and rubbing your leg during breakfast!" she asked in a commanding tone.

"She was just being nice. I was rubbing her shoulders before breakfast," Joey said defensively.

"Well, why was your circus tent on full display when you stood up?" she continued.

"Because it felt good to have... Mom rubbing my leg," Joey attempted innocently.

"You mean rubbing your giant cock, right?" Jane continued with a smirk on her face.

"Uh... she wasn't... rubbi...," Joey tried to answer.

"Bullshit, brother," she interrupted. "You think I haven't seen a hand job before?"

"Well. I don't know why she was doing it, but it still felt nice," Joey responded.

"So, now you're just letting people touch your cock?" she asked. "So, it's OK if your sister just reaches out and starts stroking your cock?"

As she said this, she stepped up closer and grabbed his still obvious hard-on and stroked it in his pants.

"Well? Cat got your tongue?" Jane asked again.

"I'm not going to argue if you want to stroke it," Joey said, "It feels...oh......good".

"Hm. Well, tough luck for you because as I said before, you can't handle all this," she said and let go of Joey.

"Really? You're going to tease me like that?" Joey said exasperated.

She opened the door and invited him to leave.

"By, Loser. Better luck next time," Jane said smiling.

"Sheesh!" Joey said walking out the door.

Joey went to his room to get dressed for his shopping trip with Adam and could hear his mom in his brother's room. He entered the shared bathroom and silently walked over to the door that was slightly ajar. The light was off so he felt confident his mom couldn't see him.

"Well, I don't think they're in this basket, Mom," Adam had answered her apparent question.

Adam looked to be upset and nervous while he was looking through the clothes in his basket and Mom reached back to rub his back and try to calm him down.

"It's OK, honey. I appreciate you....," she began. "What's this? Are you wearing a bra?"

"Umm. Yea......," Adam replied with a shaky voice.

"Let me see honey," Mom said while lifting his shirt up and off over his head. "So, you had it on this whole time? Do you have my panties on, too?"

Joey saw his mother pull down his brother's PJs exposing his feminine ass in her panties. Adam immediately, put his face in hands and started crying.

"Oh, Honey. Come here," Mom said sitting down on the edge of the bed and brought Adam in for a hug. "It's OK, sweetie. I'm not mad, just a little surprised".

"I'm sorry, Mom. I tried them on yesterday and it felt good, so I didn't take them off," Adam explained. "Joey asked..."

"Did Joey make you wear my undies, Honey?" she asked authoritatively.

"No, no, well, yeah but it was a dare... kind of. He didn't force me to wear them," Adam explained further.

"Did he see you in my underwear, Sweetie?" she asked further.

"Yes," Adam answered.

"Did he like it?" she continued.

"Yes. He said it looked sexy," Adam answered.

Joey watched the conversation unfold wondering how his mom would react to all this the next time she saw him. She could be mad, but it's hard to say after the way things have unfolded the past couple of days. He was still hard from his mom and sister teasing him this morning and now watching his brother stand there in pink panties and bra was making him ache. He could see his brother's fat ass now pressed on his mom's lap as she held him in a hug.

"Well, he was right. It does look sexy on you," his mom said after a few minutes. "Is that why Adam is taking you shopping today?"

"Yes. He said I should buy some that fit better," Adam said nervously.

"Thanks for being honest, Honey. I'm not mad at either of you. If your brother his helping you, I want to help you too," his mom continued. "Is that OK?"

"Yes," he answered.

"OK, let's get you ready for your shopping trip, shall we?" she asked softly. "You wait here, and I'll be right back, OK?"

"OK," he answered and sat quietly on the bed

She left through Adam's bedroom door and Joey panicked a little as he went back to his room to act casual if his mom showed up. He started to take his shorts off to get ready to go and after a quick knock his mom opened the door and came in. She walked over to Joey and hugged him tightly. Joey hugged her back and tried to keep his cock from pressing into her too hard.

"Thank you honey, for taking such nice care of your brother," she said quietly. "He seems to be struggling a bit with his sexuality and he told me you encouraged him. So, I just wanted to say thank you for being so gentle and supportive of him".

"You're welcome, Mom," Joey said nervously. "I just told him he looked sexy when he put your undies on. Don't be mad at him, OK? It was kind of my prompting. Although I wasn't lying. I mean he did look sexy, I thought."

"No, No. I'm not mad at either of you," she replied. "I'm glad you're taking care of your little brother. You may have to protect him from bullies too if someone at school gets mean".

"I don't think that will happen, Mom. But I'll watch out for him anyway," Joey answered.

"That's my good boy," she continued. "You take care of him and let me take care you".

As she said this she stepped back and reached down to stroke, Joey's cock through his briefs and smiled up at him. She pulled his briefs down and then wrapped her hand around his dick and started stroking it slowly and sensuously. Joey was completely thrown aback by this move. He knew he adjusted his mother's inhibitions a little bit yesterday, but now he was afraid he went too far. What if his dad caught them or his sister, who already noticed something was going on? She seemed to sense Joey's hesitation, so she spoke first while stroking his dick.

"Don't worry, Son. It's OK. Let me take care of you. Nobody will bother us up here right now. Your father and sister are both in their rooms masturbating now. I think they both saw me rubbing your dick this morning and it must have drove them over the edge. Besides, your dad is my little dicked cuck anyway; he'll do anything I say to please me," she said to Joey.

Joey was in shock at this revelation. He saw in their profiles they were into that fetish but didn't know they had acted on it in any degree.

"Come on. Cum for Mommy, Joey," she urged him on. "Do you need more help?"

Joey's Mom knelt on the floor in front of him while stroking his dick. Smiling up at him, she took the head of his huge cock in her mouth and continued to suck. She started bobbing her head deeper and deeper, but still only able to get a couple of inches in her mouth. For not having any customizations to her oral cavity, she really knew how to suck dick. Joey wouldn't last long at all like this.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers
12