Joey Finds a New App Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom....That feels really good.... I'm going to cum soon," Joey said to her softly while watching her take his dick in mouth.

She looked so hot with her mouth full of Joey's dick, stretching it wide.

"Well, I'm not going to be as good as your brother without more practice, but I'm ready to swallow your cum honey. Give it to me," she begged.

Joey just stood in awe of his extremely sexy mother blowing his dick and finally had to let go when she pushed the head of his dick into the very back of her mouth. While watching he could see his cock visibly throbbing as it pumped cum into his mother's mouth where she expertly swallowed the thick fluid, not losing a drop. She didn't gag or choke, just moaned as she swallowed her son's cum. When Joey finally finished, she stood and kissed him on the cheek.

"Now, you get ready, and I'll send your brother down when we're done," Joey's Mom said.

12