Joey Finds a New App Ch. 09

Story Info
Time to Netflix and Chill for Joey and his sister.
3.8k words
4.57
31.9k
36

Part 9 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Joey dressed after the family tryst and headed downstairs for dinner. He was greeted by Jane at the table with parents in the kitchen preparing to serve dinner. While he was getting his drink, he saw Adam come down the stairs in one of the summer dresses they purchased earlier in the day and his hair freshly brushed into a ponytail.

"Well, aren't you looking cute, little brother... or should I say little sister?" Jane teased.

"Now, Jane! That is enough! You heard what Adam said earlier, he doesn't need to be teased about it," Sandra said sternly to her daughter.

Adam came into the kitchen and got a drink and followed Joey and his dad to the table, sticking his tongue out to Jane, who smiled. Dad sat where he had this morning, leaving the seat next to Mom for Joey. Mom served dinner to everyone at the table and then came to sit down herself. Once she was settled with a glass of wine, everyone began eating.

"Can I interest anyone in watching a movie with me tonight?" Mom began.

"I'm in," chimed Joey.

"Me too," said Jane

"Sounds good, Mom," Adam replied

"I have some emails I have to finish after cleaning up dinner, but I might join you guys later," Dad said.

"Well, we've had quite the eventful day and frankly I could use some rest, so it won't be a long one. Maybe even one of the new shows on Netflix," Mom said to everyone.

"Mom, do you think maybe I could stay home with you tomorrow," Adam asked. "I'm not sure I'm ready for school yet."

"Of course, dear," Mom said cheerily. "I'll have a delightful day with my baby boy.

Dinner continued with small talk, smiles and laughter before everyone cleared the table and went their respective ways to get ready for bed. Sandra had changed into her nightgown and robe, then sat down and started perusing Netflix show. She landed on one that seemed a bit steamy but looked good. Joey sat on the couch opposite his mother, followed by Adam who came down from his bedroom in a sexy pink nightie and sat between them. Finally, Jane joined in her long t-shirt and sat in the love seat recliner next to where Joey was sitting. Mom started the show and settled in with a blanket. Laying her head on the back of the couch close to Adam, she guided him into a spoon position in front of her. There was only the slight noise of Dad doing dishes in the kitchen for a bit before he went back to the home office to work on his emails. Mom reached around and put her arm around Adam who looked very relaxed as they all settled in for the show.

Twenty minutes in, the first sex scene started, and it was steamy. Everyone was gripped to the scene unfolding on the TV when Jane caught Joey's attention with her fidgeting. She retrieved a blanket and covered up while continuing to watch the show. The scene progressed with multiple angles involving the friend giving the main character a blowjob, then mounting him for a passionate ride. As this unfolded, Adam began to fidget as well until Joey looked over and noticed his mom was now rubbing his tiny dick under his nightie and panties. She was still watching the show completely entranced with the sex scene on the TV and gently stroking Adam. Joey watched the nightie go up and down before he continued to watch the scene on TV. He needed to reach down and adjust the growing hard on in his shorts when he felt a buzz on his phone and checked the notifications.

"Get over here with me, dork," Jane texted him.

Joey stood up grabbed a blanket and went to lay on the recliner next to his sister. Joey and Jane were watching their mom and brother for a minute as they noticed the blanket going up and down in small movements. Clearly, Mom was rubbing Adam's little dick for him as they watched the show. Jane reclined back and invited Joey to lay across her lap with his head on the arm rest. With her arm laid down across his hip, Jane got Joey under the covers with her. She then slid her hand down to Joey's cock. Joey nestled into his sister's soft body as her hand snaked into his shorts and got a hard grip on his dick. He heard her moan softly as she started sliding her hand up and down Joey's hot and hard shaft. Joey glanced over and noticed his mom now watching Jane, then back to the show, her attention clearly divided.

Jane was stroking Joey's cock slowly so as to not make him cum. The show was getting a little intense and everyone was really into the story despite their sexual tension rising between each of them. There was another sex scene that was about to take place and it involved a threesome, two women and a man. Joey could feel his sister's breathing getting heavier as he laid across her lap. Then she grabbed his hand and slipped it between her legs and up her nightshirt. Instantly, Joey felt the wet folds of her pussy and his cock pulsed in her hand in response. He started to play with the soft and wet lips of his sister, not sure what to do since he lacked experience. He started to push his fingers inside her and she grabbed his hand put it up against her pussy where he could feel the hardness of her clit. She grabbed his pointer finger, put it on the skin above her clit, and pressed down. Joey thought he knew what she wanted and started to press up and down on the hard shaft like part of her clit. While he continued to do this, he noticed she was breathing even harder, and her legs seemed to be shaking almost in a spasm.

Joey noticed some movement on the couch across the room and saw that his mom was now on top of Adam grinding into his panties while she kissed him like she was earlier today; Jane had looked over and noticed as well. She took this as invitation and pulled the covers back from Joey, uncovered his cock from his shorts and bent down to start sucking on his cock. As she took this position, she removed Joey's hands, then proceeded to swivel over top of him and laying her heavy body along his with her pussy right above his face. Joey hadn't had a lot of oral sex with a girl and used his limited experience to get started. He looked for the part of her pussy he was rubbing before and started to lick along the shaft of her clit. She immediately responded by grinding into his mouth harder. In the dim light, he could see her large ass above his face and feel her fat body squirming on top of him while she continued servicing his cock.

She seemed to be good at sucking dick even without the throat skills of his brother and parents. However, what he found so fascinating now was how hot it was for him to be eating his sister's pussy. He could see just above his mouth that her pussy lips were wide open as if asking for his dick and he became fascinated. Joey snaked one hand up and grabbed his sister's fat ass and the other brought up so he could play with her pussy. He slid his fingers along the different folds of her pussy, enjoying the silky wet feeling of her lips, as they seemed to respond independently to his touch. He rubbed all around her lips then slowly pushed his finger into the now open hole of her pussy. He tried to go slow so she wouldn't pull his hand away again. He wanted to feel the inside of her pussy and was completely infatuated with it. He pressed slowly in and then rubbed his finger around, then would sink more in, all the while sucking and licking her clit. He discovered that when he licked her clit directly it was too much, and she pulled away. He equated this to how he felt after he had an orgasm and tried to avoid direct contact. He continued to push his finger in only slightly each time, and he was now only beyond his first knuckle when he felt something blocking the way. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just pulled his finger back and slowly stroked her back and forth while he sucked her clit. She was desperately pushing her pussy into his mouth now and taking more than a third of his cock in her mouth at the same time. They kept at this for several more minutes before Joey felt her squeeze her thighs together on the side of his head and she began to push liquid on his face and his mouth, almost like pee but didn't smell like pee. Joey had no idea what just happened, but it turned him on immensely and he started to cum right into his sister's mouth. She was sucking with such a pace that Joey felt like she was trying to pull the cum from his cock into her mouth. He could feel his cock pulsing and lurching in her hand and felt the lips of her mouth sucking up and down on his shaft as he continued to fill her mouth. A few seconds later, they both came down from their orgasm and arranged themselves as they were before, next to each other under the covers.

Joey glanced over and saw that his mom and brother had resumed their cuddling position as well and when the show over. They both stood up to go to bed, Adam walking up to his bedroom and his mom walking over to them. She leaned down and shared a long wet kiss with Jane apparently with goal of tasting Joey's cum in her mouth. She stood, winked at them both and went back to bed.

"Come to my room.... Dork," Jane said after lightly touching Joey's face.

'Wow!' Joey thought as he watched his sister walk up the stairs smiling down at him. Joey watched his fat sister walk to her bedroom smiling at him. He was totally enamored by her presence; the way she flirted with him, the way she dominated him, the way she looked. But before going up stairs, he wanted to review and update everyone's profile before all went to sleep.

Adam: another 1/2 inch from his tiny dick, A-cup titties, more puffy nipples, thick ass, hips & legs, slightly longer hair, shorter, more androgynous face, plump lips and no body or facial hair.

Dad: another 1/2 inch from his tiny dick, shorter, smaller frame, same anal and prostate settings as his Adam, little or no body or facial hair.

Mom: Same throat and anal settings as Adam, DD cup tits, large and puffy areolas and nipples, fat ass and wide hips, less weight in belly and more in thighs, more dominate, tight pussy, wet and squirting pussy like Jane.

Jane: Even more fat on her body, from F cup tits to FF, large and puffy areolas and nipples, fat jiggly ass, thighs and hips, same mouth and throat settings as brother, same anal settings as brother, cum hungry, also more dominate, a tight pussy.

Kevin: Another inch and half and a thicker cock, thick voluminous cum, less body fat and slightly more muscle

Steve: Same mouth, anal and prostate settings as Adam, submissive, slighter frame, thicker hips, ass and thighs, cum hungry, cuckold, more androgynous face, plumper lips and a little fat on his breasts.

Julie and Stacey: Same mouth and anal as Adam, dominate, thicker ass, hips and thighs, cum hungry.

He got another text from his sister.

"Get up here dork, you've got some things to learn....," she texted.

This was immediately followed with a selfie taken from between her legs and her wet pussy in the view. Joey scheduled his changes and went upstairs. He went directly to his sister's room, opened the door and entered. 'Wow, was she hot,' Joey thought as he looked at her voluptuous and curvaceous body. She was lying naked on the bed with her knees up and legs open. Her heavy breasts were laying apart, her mid-section was bulging up and her hips were wide and welcoming. When Joey walked in, her knees were apart, but her thighs were so thick they were still pressed together. When Joey came in, she spread her legs wider to watch him get undressed.

"Well, brother. Took you long enough," she derided him.

"Sorry, Sis. Didn't mean to keep you waiting," Joey said smiling.

"Listen, Brother. You can't go through life relying on your big dick to get girls off," Jane started "So, lucky for you, you've got a generous sister who will start you with some lessons tonight. Lesson one, how to touch a girl."

"Wow, Sis! Seriously?" Joey said excitedly while climbing in next to his sister.

"OK, well you're going to have to work for it now because I just had the 'big O' a little bit ago," she said.

"The big O?" Joey asked.

"Orgasm, Dork. Now climb down between my legs so I can show you all the parts and what to touch and what NOT to touch," she began.

Joey climbed down between her excited at getting another close-up look of Jane's fat pussy. Her pubic hair was thick, long and plentiful. It almost appeared like she combed it as it was smoothed down tamed.

"Pay attention, because most of the time you'll be touching a girl when you're in the dark or when you have your hands down her pants," she continued with her instruction. "This is my pubis up her. Give me your hand," she said laying his hand on the soft mound of her pubic bone. "Some girls like it when you grind up against them like dry humping or when you're dancing really close," she continued. "This area and these are all part of my labia which is more sensitive the closer you get to my vagina," she said putting Joey's hand on the area around her lips and folds near the center. "Some girls like it when your rub it softly or pinch it in your fingertips and roll it around, sometimes you pull it open too.... like this," she said while pulling open her pussy.

Joey sat watching with great interest and a growing erection. He put his fingers where hers were, spreading her open so he could see inside and was mesmerized.

"Ohhhhh...," she breathed heavily. "Problem is when you hold it open.... i.. it aches," she sputtered out.

"I'm sorry. Was I hurting you?" Joey said apologetically while letting go.

"No, Dork. It aches in a good way," she said in a snarky tone. "The problem is it makes me ache to be filled up.... and as you can see, I'm a virgin," she said touching her hymen. "This is my hymen, Dork," she continued." But you probably don't know about that either."

"Is that why girls bleed on their first time?" Joey asked with genuine interest.

"Yes. That is why I didn't want your fingers inside me earlier tonight," she said. "Now, here's the next part that's important, Dork. So, listen and watch," she began after letting go of her lips and pulling on her upper labia so Joey could see her clit. "This is my clit. It's a little like a boy's dick, but insanely more sensitive.... so, you can't just go and touch it," she continued. "But if you put your finger right up here on the side of it you can slide it up and down like I showed you earlier."

Joey put his fingers on the top of her clit and started to rub and as it grew harder, he gripped it on both sides and stroked it like a super little dick. It made him think of his brother and father's soon to be 1-inch dick. Her clit was getting super hard now and she grabbed his hand to stop him.

"You're gonna make me cum again and I'm not ready for that.... so, stop," she said authoritatively. "Joey, I want you to take my virginity tonight, but I need it to be special and important, so no joking or teasing. Do you get me?" she asked with an intense look on her face.

"Janie. I know I joke a lot about you and your body.... but I REALLY think you are sexy," Joey said sincerely. "I love the feminine curves of your body and before this weekend I probably wouldn't have admitted it....but I really like you and since your my sister, you know I love you....right?" Joey said looking up at his sister with a look of endearment on his face.

"Come up here, Dork," she said smiling and pulling him up to her face. "You might not know how to please a woman... but I like you too," she continued smiling at him.."..and yes.... I love you too. Now, come and make love to me, Joey," she said quietly in his ear.

Jane reached for Joey's face and pulled him in for a kiss. It was slow, wet and sensuous.... and it was making them excited. Joey ran his hands down the side of his sister's body, feeling the curves of hips, ass and legs; he kissed down to her neck and ran his hands up to her large breasts. He wanted those tits in his mouth so bad, but he wanted to take his time so his sister felt special. She was pushing her pelvis up against Joey as he went down further and took her tits into his mouth. He used both hands on each tit and brought her nipples into his mouth so he could suck on them. He felt her hand on the back of his head as continued to lick and suck on her huge and soft tits.

"Use your teeth, Joey.... lightly.... don't bite too hard.... just lightly...... like that," she said in between breaths.

Joey was really enjoying having his hands wrapped around the soft flesh of his sister's tits. Her nipples were hot and soft in his mouth as he continued to lick and suck on them. She reached down with her hands and pressed both of her tits together allowing Joey to suck both nipples into his mouth together. 'He was in heaven', he thought with his face deep in his sister's tits. He took over holding both of her breasts together while continuing to suck on them and she grabbed his head with both hands squeezing and pushing her tits into his mouth. He switched to focusing on just one breast at time and with both hands he spread her areola wide, then licked and sucked it softly. Almost suddenly, she reached down and scooped her hands under his arms and pulled him up to her; she was looking at him intensely with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Fuck me, Joey!" she breathed heavily. "Take my cherry, Brother. I'm all yours."

Joey reached down with one hand, lifted his pole which was currently pressed against her pubis, then lifted his hips and tried to line up his dick with her pussy. Jane reached down and grabbed his dick and lined it up with her pussy correctly, started rubbing it up and down until it was well lubricated and then moved her hands to his ass pressing him in. Joey pushed, his cock entering his sister's pussy, all the while she was staring at him with a lust filled gaze. He pushed again and her eyes widened as he pressed against her hymen. She gripped his ass and pulled him into her, tearing her hymen. She yelped and Joey watched her in sincere concern as tears left her eyes. She leaned up and she kissed him. He held his position as they kissed passionately until she pulled him in further. His dick was only a third of the way into his sister and he worried that he was hurting her. She opened her tear-filled eyes and looked at Joey intensely.

"I love you.... Dork. Now fuck me.... please," she breathed to her brother.

Joey pulled back and then began pumping his cock into his sister; she stared at him intently all the while. Joey was beside himself as he watched his sister underneath him. He stroked her with longer and longer strokes and enjoyed the tight, wet feeling of her pussy. He continued fucking her bringing himself closer and closer to orgasm. Joey felt her grab his lower neck and shoulder and slide her nails down to his mid back, scratching him with lust and desire. He pushed deeper and deeper with each stroke until finally he felt himself getting close.

"I'm gonna cum, Janie," Joey said with a quick and heavy breath.

"Don't stop, Brother. Fill me up. I want to feel you fill my pussy," She begged.

Joey pushed two more times and finally hit that point...... He moaned and started erupting inside his sister as he pumped slower and slower. Jane watched him with wide eyes as he came inside her; she pushed her pussy up into her brother while he did this, grinding herself into him and allowing herself to cum with him. He kept pumping with shorter, yet more profound strokes until he felt he was drained.... then collapsed on top of his sister.

After a few moments, she pushed him up and off her, then spooned up behind him and pressed her body into him. They both fell asleep....

Joey fell asleep in his sister's bed easily with her arms around him. After a while he was awoken by his sister shivering and knew his changes had taken effect. He rolled her over and spooned up behind her with his cock hardening against her ass. He reached his arm over her his sister's large body and lightly caressed her causing her to moan softly. He ran his hands around her new curves and felt her larger tits, puffy nipples, softer belly and wider hips, ass and thighs. He pulled her in close and ground himself against her prompting her to push back against him with her large soft ass. With the lights off, he was imagining her body with his fingers as he touched and caressed her all around. He hefted her tits and rubbed his hand around the deep curve of her belly and onto her pubis area which had been exploring not too long ago. He ran his hands down her hips and despite the extra fat, he could feel her hip bone before he touched her soft and curvy thighs. 'Wow, what a woman', Joey thought.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers