Joey Finds a New App Ch. 10

Story Info
Joey and his friends ride to school.
2.8k words
4.57
23.9k
29

Part 10 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers

Joey fell back asleep despite his raging hard on and didn't start to wake up until very early morning. He could hear the birds singing outside and could barely see light coming through his eyelids, but what he felt was amazing. When he finally pushed his eyes open, he found his sister using her new throat skills on his cock. Very slowly, she was gliding her mouth up and down on Joey's cock. Some strokes she was sucking and other strokes she was licking with her elongated tongue. Each time she was taking his whole shaft into her mouth, seemingly without pause or hesitation. It was as if his cock was meant to be in her throat; like a sword in a sheath; smoothly and fluidly his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"Well, good morning, Sister. That feels amazing....," Joey said quietly.

Jane pulled her mouth off his dick and looked up at him with a serious look on her face.

"Well, it better; because I need you to fuck my pussy again, Dork," she replied as she got up on her hands and knees and presented her pussy to Joey.

"Wow...... that's so hot, Janie," Joey said as he got up on his knees behind her.

Joey grabbed his morning wood and rubbed it up between her pussy lips until it was nice and wet. He grabbed both of her hips and pushed forward slightly feeding the head of his thick pole in his sister's pussy. She moaned and took in a quick breath as he started to stroke slowly in and out pushing no more than half an inch at a time. Joey held her wide hips and was mesmerized by her super curvy body; the shape of her ass rounding out, up and back. It was, simply put a huge fat ass and he loved how the fat rippled as he pushed back and forth into her.

Joey looked down at the rest of her body noticing the curve of waist and chest, her long hair, her knees spread out with her ass pushing back on his dick swallowing more and more; he had more than half of his dick buried in her pussy right now and she was clearly already close to orgasm. Her ass was stroking back and forth almost like she was twerking on his cock. Joey was not going to last long himself, he was sure.

"Oh my god, Joey! Your cock is perfect. Fuck me!" Jane said loudly as they fucked.

They didn't last much longer at this rate and within a few more strokes, they both exploded in orgasm. Joey felt her shoot cum against his dick and this triggered his own orgasm where he shot load after load into his sister's pussy. The feeling was amazing, Joey thought as he kept pushing his cock deep into her pussy and releasing his load. Jane collapsed under her brother's weight and Joey fell on top her with his dick still inside her convulsing pussy. Shortly after he rolled off her and laid down sighing with satisfaction.

"Well, I guess that will do for a newbie," Jane said in her snarky tone.

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips with a sincere and happy look, said "I love you, Joey. Thank you for a great memory."

Joey looked over at his sister adoringly and replied, "I love you too, Sister. Thank you for having me as your first lover."

"Well, don't get cocky about it. You still have a lot to learn," she said further.

"Can I get lesson two tonight?" Joey asked excitedly.

"We'll see. Right now, I gotta get ready for class," she said getting up and smiling at him.

Joey was excited about seeing his family and friends with the changes he scheduled last night but had to get ready for school too. He quickly went to his room to get showered and dressed and went downstairs for breakfast which his mom was cooking for him; Dad was at the kitchen counter eating and reading his phone while Adam must have still been sleeping in.

"Good morning, Mom," Joey said softly as he walked up behind her at the oven. He wrapped his arms around his mom, bent down and lovingly kissed her on the neck as he pressed his body into hers. He could feel the slight changes in her ass, hips and belly. Looking down he could see her large breasts on display in her nightgown and his cock pulsed in his pants.

"Good morning, Dear," she replied and wrapped her hand around the side of Joey's face and brought him for a full mouth kiss, slipping her tongue in his mouth briefly. "Is my 'not so little' man, ready for his day?" she asked in a breathy voice.

Stunned, Joey responded, "Phew.... I am now. Is one of these for me?" Joey continued reaching for a breakfast burrito.

"Yes, Dear. Have a great day at school. I'm going to stay home and take care of my little girl today," she replied.

Joey grabbed his breakfast and said hi to his dad, who barely looked up from his phone and said, "Good morning, Son."

Joey thought he noticed the physical changes in his dad but couldn't tell until he stood near him; he was clearly shorter.

"I gotta leave early because Steve and Kevin are picking me up. See you later Mom & Dad," Joey called on his way out of the door.

Joey went outside and saw Steve just now pulling up with Kevin in the back seat; he hopped in the front, immediately seeing the slight features of Steve taking shape. He greeted Kevin glancing back at him who looked happy as a clam with himself.

"Dude, you won't believe it, but I think I'm getting one of those growth spurts you had. I swear my shit grew in my sleep," Kevin said excitedly. "Look man check in out!" Kevin said while unzipping his pants pulling them down to knees and showing Joey his cock, slapping it against his hand for effect.

"I think I'm gonna get close to your size if this keeps up. Hop back here, let's compare. Steve, pull over there in the Park N Ride so you can measure us," Kevin continued.

Joey climbed between the seats happy to see Kevin's excitement and sat down next to him and slipped his pants down like Kevin.

"Alright, Steve. Park over there so you can measure us. I want to see how close I am to Joey," Kevin told him. "I brought this to use," Kevin said laying a fabric measuring tape on the front passenger seat.

Steve complied without question and pulled into a somewhat secluded spot, put the car in park. He removed his seatbelt, took the tape Kevin gave him and climbed around so he was facing the back seat sitting on the console.

Joey noticed his changes better now and was excited to continue his friend's development. Steve went to work right away with the tape measuring Joey's dick first, bending and leaning over Joey's lap. He took the tape and held it against the base of Joey's cock and stretched the tape down.

"Nine inches," Steve called out while wrapping the tape around the thickest part of Joey's dick, "Five and half inches."

Steve leaned over and measured Kevin's dick the same.

"Six inches by....... four and quarter inches," Steve called out.

"Man. I thought for sure it would be bigger when I stroked one off this morning," Kevin said. "Measure it hard now, Steve. Let's see how big we get," Kevin suggested and started stroking his soft dick.

"I don't know man, I just had a great blow before I left this morning," Joey said.

"Me too, so we're both be in the same boat.," Kevin said while trying to get hard.

Joey started stroking and was able to get semi hard but not entirely. A little pre-cum dripped from the thick head of Joey's dick and Steve noticed, subconsciously licking his lips. Joey had an idea and suggested.

"Steve, can you get us hard?" Joey suggested looking at Steve with a hopeful look. "You did a great job the other day with Stacey here."

"That's a great idea, Joey," Kevin jumped in. "You did make me hard the other day watching you suck Joey's big dick, man."

Steve hesitated, looking at them and realized they were serious. He looked again at Joey's dick and then bent down and started by licking the drop of cum off the head, closing his mouth and seemingly savored the taste of it. After a quiet moan, he reached down picked up Joey's heavy dick and brought it to his mouth. Joey felt the changes he made right away as Steve's tongue started snaking around his dick while he took more and more in his mouth. He could tell that Steve was hungry for more cum as his tongue continued to come back to the head of his cock on every upstroke.

"Wow, Stevie. You are really good at this," Joey said encouragingly putting a hand to rest on the back of his head.

"Joey's right, man. If I had known you were this good at it, I'd have asked you to suck my dick a long time ago," Kevin said as he stroked his hardening dick. "See how much you can swallow, man, you're taking a lot of Joey's dick right now."

Steve took the encouragement well and climbed onto the floor between his two friends and started to work more and more of Joey's dick in his mouth. Joey felt the head of his cock hit Steve's throat and just like he had done with Adam and his dad, he gently pressed his hand down some more. Realizing he wasn't going to gag; Steve hungrily pushed his mouth down on Joey's dick. Joey felt the familiar pop of entering a throat and kept pushing him more.

"Holy shit, man! He's fucking deep throating you man. I can see the bulge in his fucking neck!" Kevin said while watching in amazement.

"Keep going, Stevie. You can do it. Take that whole dick in your throat, baby," Joey encouraged him.

Joey was fully erect at this point but wanted to see Steve go all the way to the base of his dick. Steve slowly continued down the hard shaft while his friends watched until he finally reached the base and held his mouth there caressing it with his soft lips and slipping his long tongue out to lick Joey's balls.

"Alright man, don't make him cum before you measure him!" Kevin said.

Steve, clearly reluctant to take Joey's dick from his mouth pulled back revealing a saliva-soaked raging erection and proceeded to measure him again.

"Twelve and half inches....... six- and three-quarter inches around," Steve called out.

Steve bent over and started to measure Kevin, but Kevin stopped him.

"No man. You gotta do that to me so we are measuring the same," Kevin said. "You have to make me as hard as Joey is right now, then measure."

Steve rolled his eyes and leaned over and took the head of Kevin's dick in his mouth and started sucking. Once again, Steve moaned whenever he got the taste of cum. Joey could see him slipping his tongue all around the Kevin's shaft which he could clearly see was as hard as it was going to get. Joey was pretty sure he just wanted to get a blowjob from Steve as well. Kevin was a little less gentle than Joey putting both hands on the back of Steve's head and helping him go up and down on his thick shaft.

"Holy shit, Steve. You are better at this than anyone I've felt before," Kevin said confidently.."... and I've had a bunch too. Including a teacher, I never told yaw about."

"No way man, really?" Joey said.

"Yeah, I'll tell you about it later. Right now, I gotta concentrate on not blowing my load, because Stevie here can swallow some DICK, man!" Kevin continued. "Alright, all the way down, like you did Joey, cock-boy!"

Steve easily slid down Kevin's shaft to the base and repeated the steps he had done to Joey. Following a few licks, he slid the cock out of his mouth and measured as he had done to Joey.

"Ten inches...... five and half inches," Steve called out laying the tape down next to Kevin.

"Cool man! A couple more growth spurts and I might be bigger than Joey here," Kevin said proudly. "Alright cock-boy, finish us off. We can't go to school like this," Kevin commanded.

Steve huffed but went right back to work on Joey's dick sucking it into his mouth and moaning loudly now clearly enjoying himself. Kevin reached down and took Steve's other hand and brought it up to his own shaft to get himself a hand job while watching Steve eat Joey's dick. After Steve had bottomed out a couple times, Kevin pulled his head over to his dick and Steve proceeded to suck his dick with the same eagerness. A couple minutes in, Kevin spun around and leaned against his door and pushed his lap closer to the center of the car.

"Joey, sit like this so he can suck both of us easier and make us cum in his mouth," Kevin suggested.

Joey spun on his side and slid forward putting his legs over Kevin's lap and brought his balls up right next to Kevin's, then scooted in just a little closer for good measure. Their balls were smashed up against each other and both cocks were raging hard. Steve reached and grabbed both cocks and started sucking each in turn a few strokes, getting them, both pretty worked up.

"Take both, man. Like at the same time!" Kevin commanded. "This is fucking hot!"

Steve pressed both of their cocks together, creating an obnoxious size shaft and started sucking on the heads of their dicks together. After some adjustment, Steve was able to take a few inches in and snake his tongue back and forth between the two dicks. Joey watched in amazement as Steve's new jaw and mouth limits allowed him to open more and more until he was easily taking half of the dicks together in his mouth. He enthusiastically sucked the two cocks together, clearly proud of his accomplishment.

"Dude, I can't believe that man!" Kevin said loudly. "I ain't never seen anyone do this in porn before! Stevie's one of kind, a REAL cock-boy!"

Joey put his hand on the back of Steve's head and gently encouraged him to push himself to see how much he could take. Steve seemingly continued without trouble as his jaw and mouth and soon to be throat were bulging to enormous proportions. Steve got them both in his throat now and started stroking up and down in short strokes taking more and more in his throat. Steve pressed his hand flat against his friends' body and pushed himself further on the two cocks. Once he got it all the way in, he licked like he had before. Joey reached in his pants pocket, grabbed his phone and snapped a picture.

"Oh man, I'm gonna blow really quick," Kevin warned. "Eat my cum Cock-boy!"

"I'm close too, Stevie," Joey said.

Steve gripped the combined base of each of the dicks and pulled himself back up so now he was just sucking on the top third of their dicks, licking all around while moaning loud. Joey blew first load and it filled Steve's mouth instantly. He whimpered, then swallowed in time for Kevin to blow as Joey continued pumping cum in his friend's mouth. With each mouthful, he swallowed letting little drip out, whimpering and moaning the whole time.

"Oh shit! EAT IT COCK-BOY!" Kevin said loudly.

"Good job, Stevie. You're making us feel really good," Joey said encouragingly.

Steve continued sucking up and eating cum for over a minute before releasing their dicks. When he finally looked up at them, he was completely flushed and clearly embarrassed. He turned to get in the front seat.

"Thanks, Stevie. That was awesome man," Kevin said. "Sorry I got carried away with calling you names, it just turned me on so much!"

"It's OK. I didn't even mind really. I was mostly surprised at what I was doing.... and how good I was doing it.," Steve said with a surprising amount of comfort. "Can we not tell everyone at school that I sucked your dicks this morning, though?" Steve asked.

"Dude, you suck our cocks like that every morning and I will promise not to talk about it. I might want another blow job after school if we're hanging out and all," Kevin replied.

"No worries, Stevie," Joey added. "I love the way you just sucked my cock and I'd love for it to keep happening, so I'll do whatever you need, man."

They rode in the backseat and Joey noticed Steve licking his lips and scooping remnants of cum into his mouth.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers