Joey Finds a New App Ch. 13

Story Info
Joey spends time with friends and his sexy Bio teacher.
4.9k words
4.54
26.1k
24

Part 13 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers

Author's Note:

I apologize in advance that this chapter does not contain any sex scenes, however it does establish relationships for many future sex scenes.

Chapter 13

Joey headed off to the lunchroom to meet his friends. Everyone was already at the table when he arrived with his tray. He sat next to Steve and Stacey who were knee deep in PDA and eating. Julie, Kevin and his trans-sister, Kelly were on the other side of the table busy chatting about a bunch of stuff.

"What's up, everyone?" Joey said once he sat down.

"Definitely not the food today," Kevin replied eating his sandwich.

"Hey, Joey. What's going on with Adam? I got a couple of texts said he's trying to figure some stuff out with his mom," Kelly asked.

"He's OK, Kelly. He's been going through some things. I think he's trying to wrap his head around it and hanging out with our mom today," Joey replied trying not to get too deep in the details. He didn't want a bunch of people jumping the gun about his brother being girly and assuming anything he wasn't ready to commit to.

"Cool, I just wanted to make sure. He asked me to stop by after school," Kelly continued. "I wanted to make sure there wasn't some kind of family drama or anything I was walking into."

"Well, you might run into Jane, but other than that there's no drama," Joey said sarcastically.

"Hey guys, when are we going out again?" Julie asked. "I had a great time on Saturday"

"There's always, drunk bowling Friday night," Kevin spoke up, then looked at his sister with a stern look, ."...no word to Mom and Dad, either Sis! If you're cool you can come along and have a drink too."

Steve chimed in, "Yeah last time we got _two _pitchers. I bet we get could get served all night"

"Hm," Stacey offered raising her eyebrows at Steve. "Who will be doing the serving.... that's the million-dollar question," she said while looking at Joey and Kevin.

Everyone laughed, even Steve.

"Is this an inside joke?" Kelly asked the group. "What was so special about Saturday night?"

Kevin reached over and patted her on the shoulder, "Another time, Sis. Maybe we can talk about it after school."

Julie leaned over said quietly, "I think what he's not telling you is that my brother and I have sex together sometimes and we all kinda had fun together on Saturday."

Steve jumped in the conversation, also trying to be quiet, "Julie, can you not blab it to the whole school? It's embarrassing enough."

Kelly was wide eyed looking at everyone at the table including her brother, "Woah. You guys are kidding me.... right?"

Kevin answer, "Well, Julie's eluding to half the story actually. It's Joey's fault. He and his third leg that is."

"C'mon. It's not a third leg, Kevin. It's not too far off from yours, anyway," Joey said defensively.

"Well, I'm just saying that it's bigger than anything I've ever seen," Kevin answered quickly

"Yeah, me too," Stacey interjected "And more fun to play with. Agreed, Stevie?"

"Well, I've seen one bigger actually... but not by much," Steve answered sheepishly.

"Do tell, little brother?" Julie chimed in.

"Hey, I'm your older brother!" Steve replied.

"Well, I should say 'smaller' brother," Julie clarified smiling.

"Don't change the subject, sweetie," Stacey said "Where did you see one bigger than Joey's?"

"Wait! Are we talking about Joey's dick?" Kelly interrupted.

"Yep," Kevin answered. "Twelve and half inches by more six around."

"How do you know the size of Joey's dick?" Kelly continued quietly. "What the hell has been happening and why am I missing out?"

"Well, it's kind of a long story, but basically it started out that we thought Joey stuffed a sock in his pants to impress some girls at the Overwatch game night," Kevin began. "Then I made him prove he wasn't; then he showed Steve and I it was real, then we went out to the event on Saturday and Joey had to prove it again to Julie and Stacey, then Julie sucked and fucked Joey, then Stacey fucked Joey, that's when we found out about Steve and Julie, then Steve cleaned us all up, then Joey fucked Julie and Stacey again, then Steve cleaned up again, then Steve swallowed my load, then Steve sucked off Joey and I and..... well, that's it in a nutshell," Kevin finally finished and looked at everyone staring at him.

"Really, Kevin?" Steve asked exasperated "Do you want to tell everyone on morning announcements, next?"

"What, man?" Kevin asked defensively, "Everyone here knows all that already."

"Not the part about me sucking you and Joey off," Steve replied.

"Actually, Kevin filled us in during last class," Stacey said. "Yeah, Baby. I can't wait to watch you do that.... better yet, we could do it together."

"Hey, I want in on the fun," Julie interjected.

"Ugh....," Steve said rolling his eyes.

"Wait a minute...., we didn't cover who has the bigger dick," Stacey said.

"And.... how do you know the measurements to begin with," Kelly asked again.

"Oh, well that was this morning," Kevin answered. "Actually, it was kind of cool because I think I went through a growth spurt like Joey. I'm only a couple inches smaller than him," Kevin said excitedly.

"Did you measure each other?" Kelly whispered clearly frustrated with the lack of a straight answer.

"No, no. Steve measured us, first soft then he got us hard and measured again. I'm almost as big as Joey," Kevin answered ."... well, by a couple of inches anyway."

"So, you're telling me that Joey has a third leg and yours is almost a third leg...and that Steve and Julie fool around and that Stacey fucked Joey in front of Steve and that Steve not only cleaned everyone off, but also gave you both blowjobs this morning?" Kelly asked clearly not believing the story. "You expect me to believe this?"

"Well, believe what you want, but you asked, and I told you," Kevin said confidently.

"First off, you guys are all crazy and I'm definitely going to Adam's house after school to get a handle on all this," Kelly said and stood to take her tray up. "See you crazy people later, sheesh."

"Kevin, you don't think Kelly will tell your mom or dad or anyone else, do you?" Steve asked worriedly

"Naa. She wants to hang out with us, so she'll be cool," Kevin said dismissively.

"Wait! You still didn't answer my question. Whose dick is bigger than Joey's?" Stacey asked.

Looking defeated, Steve answered, "Coach Short. I saw it in the locker room and it's really fat, like a soda can fat."

"Woah, really?" Kevin said, eyes wide waiting for more details, "Maybe mine will grow that big when I'm done with my growth spurt."

"Wow, really Stevie?" Stacey said as she "Are you going around measuring everyone's dick?"

"No, he just caught Joey and I in the locker room and ...," Steve started

"I knew you guys were getting busy this morning when you left class for like half an hour or more," Kevin said in an accusing voice.

"Soo......go on. You and Joey were in the locker room this morning, what were you doing?" Stacey probed further.

"Gosh, this is like 'Law & Order' or something. Why do I have to answer all these questions?" Steve said clearly upset.

"Because.... We like this about you Stevie. We like this side of you that is sexy and feminine and hungry for cum," Stacey answered.

"Now tell us more.... more... more. I swear I'm going to cream in my panties, thinking about it," Julie whispered to the group.

"Well, it turns out I'm pretty good at .... sucking Joey ...... and Kevin... you know, big dicks," Steve said sheepishly. "So, I got myself all excited and wanted to do it some more and met Joey in the locker room."

"Wow..., is he really good, Joey?" Julie asked

"Yyyyyep. REALLY good," Joey agreed raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, he can take the whole thing. I'm not kidding," Kevin added.

"So, the coach caught you swallowing Joey's pole and.....?" Stacey probed again.

"Yeah, so Coach caught us and said we had to be more careful. He said we could use his office, but he wanted to watch," Steve continued. "So, we got back to it and then Coach took his thing out and started playing with himself while I swallowed Joey. When I finished with Joey, Coach asked if I could try him and he was noticeably bigger, like I said, soda can thick. I wasn't sure I could, but I wanted to try," Steve said.

"Oh, my gawd, did you swallow Coach's big dick all the way?" Stacey asked in a whisper. "I can't wait to see you do that for me. Oh, my gawd, Stevie. I swear I'm cumming in my panties right now," she said while rubbing up against Steve. "You are the sexiest boyfriend ever!" Stacey said. "I love you so much," then kissed him.

"Wow, so you swallowed like a bunch of cum today, without your girlfriend and I around to enjoy it with you," Julie said. "That's so selfish! You'll have to be punished for that."

"Oooooh, go easy on him Jules," Stacey said. "He's got _my _head full of sexy images, I can't wait to see what he does for us next."

Joey left lunch a little early and stopped by his locker for books. He wanted to get to class before everyone else to get some time to chat with the new eye candy for his school, Miss Roxanne. Joey hurried to class and lucky for him nobody had arrived yet, there was still 15 minutes left for lunch and 3 minutes between periods, so Joey had plenty of time to chat up his new Bio teacher.

"Afternoon, Miss Roxanne," Joey called as he arrived in the classroom.

"Good afternoon, Joey. You're here early," she said as he came in and sat his bag on the desk.

"Yeah, lunch was meh. Thought I'd come by and see if you need some help with anything," he said sincerely.

"Why how nice of you, Joey. Such a gentleman," she replied cheerfully as she walked over to greet him. She laid her hand on his should and rubbed softly back and forth, then squeezed it slightly a few times. "Well. I've didn't realize I had such a fit gentleman in my class. And one willing to offer services to his teacher," she said innocently while smiling.

"At your service," Joey said in return.

"Tell you what, Joey. I need to get this classwork finished in PowerPoint to present to our next class, and I haven't had a chance to warm up my lunch yet," she began. "Can you pick up my lunch from my locker in the lounge, then warm it up in the microwave for me?" she asked.

"Absolutely, Miss Roxanne," Joey said excitedly

"Fabulous!" she replied. "Now, the locker has my name on it and my combination is easy to remember; it's set to my room number, 208. The combo is 2-0-8, just like my room number," she explained. "I never changed it since I started this year. Just look inside and you'll see my lunch cooler on the shelf and inside I have a frozen burrito and a can of seltzer that should be still cold. Just warm up the burrito in the microwave and bring it down to me and I should hopefully be done by then."

"Got it!" Joey replied with enthusiasm, then received a soft touch on his cheek before he left the classroom to head over to the lounge.

'This was a motherload of great stuff, Joey thought. I not only learned the default locker code likely for many of the teachers, but I get some personal attention from Miss Roxanne'. Joey went down the hall to teacher's lounge and thankfully it was empty, otherwise he'd have to explain his presence and maybe get Miss Roxanne in trouble. He found her locker, Roxanne Johnson and proceeded to open the familiar lock with the combo she provided. Once opened, he noticed an umbrella, a sweater, sneakers, and a small silk bag hanging from the hook he saw her small soft lunch cooler bag as well and retrieved the contents. He started the burrito and went back to the locker to inspect further. He opened the silk drawstring bag and found beige panties, bra, and pantyhose. These must be her spare stuff. He also noticed a box of tampons, and some medication. The microwave dinged and Joey locked everything back up, then retrieved her lunch and drink and went back to her classroom.

"Your lunch is served, Miss Roxanne," Joey said dramatically when he entered the classroom.

"Thank you so much, Joey," she said affectionately. "Come sit here by me while I eat. The kids 'll be coming in shortly so I need to eat."

Joey delivered her food to her desk and sat back and watched her eat her burrito, appreciating how pretty she was and the sexy curves of her body.

"So....what's the next unit about, Miss Roxanne?" Joey asked in conversation.

"Well....actually, it's a little embarrassing which is why I was trying to prepare my talking points. This unit is all about the biological and sexual nature of different species," she said. "We explore how biology contributes to the procreation of the different species. Interesting stuff, but sometimes makes for embarrassing questions from students."

"So, we talk about how different animals choose mates?" Joey asked.

"Yes. We talk about how each species does certain things to attract the opposite sex and then convince them to mate," she explained studiously. "It's fascinating the different steps and preparations that certain species conduct in order to attract a mate."

"That's funny. Last week I was watching a special on Discovery about all the different animals that mate for life," Joey contributed.

"Right? Our world is complex and interesting mix of biology," she said while touching his knee.

"So?! Who's your mate for life, Miss Roxanne?" Joey asked. "Must be some lucky guy to be with someone so smart and pretty."

"Well.... if you must know, Joey, I am not currently spoken for.... buuuuut, I do have a date for this Wednesday night," she said excitedly. "Maybe, biology will help me choose my mate, huh?" she asked innocently.

"Maaaaybe. Can you tell me more? Where are you going for the date?" Joey asked with genuine interest.

"Well, a girl doesn't usually kiss and tell, but since there hasn't been a kiss yet, I guess it's OK to say," she began. "I'm going out with Coach Short's son. He and I graduated university together and didn't really know each other until we started here this year and well .... he asked me out to a basketball game this Wednesday .....and I accepted," she said happily.

"That's great, Miss Roxanne," Joey replied. "Coach Short is great, where does his son work?"

"Oh, he works for the district actually, but he spends most of his time here since he gets to see his dad and all. He's the athletic director for the school district, so he has to manage all the venues, supplies, programs and ...phew.... a lot of stuff," she explained.

"Well, if he's anything like Coach, you're gonna have a GREAT date, Miss Roxanne," Joey said. "I mean Coach is a man's man. I'm sure his son will be ready to take you out for an indulgent and satisfying night on the town."

"I like Coach Short. He's very nice and has _such _a booming voice," she said expressively. "Your right, a manly man. Well, we'll see how the date goes."

A couple of students had walked in while they were talking, so Joey took this moment to retire to his seat and wait for class to begin. He brought out his phone to check the app for couple things that had been on his mind today.

Adam - sexual orientation - bisexual; this was interesting to Joey. Apparently, Adam's day with Mom has been helpful to him.

Steve - Fetishes - sissification; this one was new to Joey. After Googling it he was surprised to see how expansive this fetish was. Boys liked to be feminized by woman and men alike. Some even went all in with hormone therapy, cross dressing, and full-on gay sex in front of their partner. Wow, this will be fun to see how it develops.

Coach Short, connections- Dan Short (Son)

Dan Short; Profile, 6'2," fit, cock - 8.5" x 6," fetishes - bull; all this seemed great to get Miss Roxanne out of her shell, but Joey thought he'd help matters a little. He'd schedule Dan with a "growth spurt" over the next couple days and make some adjustments to Miss Roxanne.

Miss Roxanne: fetishes - big dick, cum hungry, interracial, personality - relaxed - applied. Personality - liberal - scheduled.

Kevin - Profile, cock - 11.5" scheduled, fetishes - bull

Kelly - Profile, cock - 7" x 5.5," trans, dominant, fetishes - sissy, A2M ..... Joey was fascinated by much of Kelly's profile, surprised she was dominant and had such a sizeable dick. He had to research the A2M but found that fascinating and exciting too. He scheduled a 'growth spurt' over the next couple days for Kelly and figured he'd watch to see where things led.

He had just finished scheduling his proposed changes when the hall bell rang, and Joey sat up for class.

"Good afternoon, class," Miss Roxanne began as the students settled in. "I hope you've all had a good lunch today and will be able to stay awake. It's a little warm in the classroom today so if you need to, you can stand up by the window over here and try to get some air. You won't need to take too many notes, I'm uploading this and some notes to the classroom file box. We'll be starting a new unit today, Procreation across species. Yes, before you ask or make smart remarks, we are talking about how different species have sex. "

She continued her lecture, "Most species do not have sex for pleasure but specifically for procreation, many go to great lengths to continue their bloodline; at times even sacrificing their own life to do so. An interesting process in many species is mate selection, commonly the male of a species must compete with other males to be selected as the mate. Sometimes this is a mate for life and other times it is just for that reproductive cycle. An example might be the Silverback Gorilla which is usually one male who mates with all the females in the band or group. Other males can try to compete with the head male, but until he gets too old, they usually don't have much of a chance. Interestingly enough because of this overall lack of competition, the male Silverbacks have surprising small penises...."

Giggles and laughs spread around the room, and she waited for them to die down.

"It's true, they are pretty tiny compared to the human. The average is an inch and half," she continued to more laughs and giggles. Joey glanced over at Steve who was looking at him, then turned away flushed.

She went on, "Bonobos are another species of primates living in the Republic of Congo. They have often been referred to as sex fiends because of how promiscuous they are and how much they have sex throughout a typical day. They often mate with members of the same sex, males AND females. Females are the dominant gender in this species," she summarized. "What's important to remember is to NOT make any assumptions on why one species mates a particular way. You should also keep in mind that even though we THINK humans are the most complex social species on earth, particularly when it comes to mate selection, we don't fully understand the motivations of many species. Additionally, our social norms are not usually applicable in other species practices. For instance, lions often participate in incest when mating, in that the father or son could mate with a daughter, sibling or mother.... and at times males will mate with other males usually to show dominance."

At this point many in the class were perked up and very interested in the topic, due likely to the developing sexual nature of their ages. She continued discussing mating practices for mammals, insects, birds and other species pointing out interesting facts. During the second part of class, she queued up a 30-minute documentary from BBC on the mating practices of different species.

"OK for the rest of class we'll watch this short episode from BBC about mating. Just focus on watching and not taking notes, I will link it to you so you can watch again later to take notes if you like," she announced. "Aaaand no sleeping. I don't care how much lunch you ate. If you need to stand up and stretch that's fine. Joey, can you come with me to assist with some work I need to do?"

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
563 Followers
12