Joey Finds a New App Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Miss Roxanne," Joey answered excitedly and walked past a few glares from his friends and classmates.

"Carry this box for me and we'll head down to the office to make some copies for everyone to take home. This also means you will have to watch the video at home and complete this assignment at home if that's OK?" she inquired further putting her hand softly on his upper back.

"No problem, Miss Roxanne," Joey answered again as he followed her out the door and down to the office.

Joey entered the office to be greeted by his newfound lover, Mrs. Tyler who perked up excitedly upon seeing Joey enter the office with a box of paper, then raised her eyebrows when Miss Roxanne followed shortly after.

"Afternoon, Mrs. Tyler," Joey announced when he walked in. "How was your lunch today?"

"Well, my young man. I had quite a lot to eat. I probably won't even eat dinner," she said suggestively as she approached Joey touching the side of his face softly.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Tyler. Is anyone using the scanner?" Miss Roxanne asked while observing their interaction. "Joey is going to help me scan in these handouts for our new unit."

"Nope it's all yours," she answered happily, "and I'll share this handsome young man with you as well."

"Oh? I didn't know he was spoken for?" she inquired with a flirty tone.

"Of course, he's not, but he works up here in the office before lunch...he and his brother usually. Nice young boys, both of them," Mrs. Tyler explained

"Joey IS very nice. He's been so helpful to me today," Miss Roxanne.

"Oh, he was especially helpful to me today. He really helped me start this day out right," Mrs. Tyler replied while pulling Joey in for tight sideways hug.

"Glad I could help, Mrs. Tyler," Joey responded to the praise. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow already."

"Me too!" she replied excitedly.

The two broke off from the conversation and went back to the copy room in the side of the office and Joey sat the box on the counter.

"Joey, I thought you were helping me because you wanted MY attention like some of the other boys here," she started smiling at him." But it turns out you are truly just a nice young man willing to help any damsel in need. Such a sweet boy," she said affectionately touching his cheek as Mrs. Tyler did.

"Happy to be helpful and..... to be truthful, I did come to class early to spend time with you," Joey confessed displaying a sideways guilty smile. "Hope that's OK."

"An HONEST young man as well as handsome," she replied. "My date might have some competition, he better watch out," she said joking but flirty.

"Ooooh. I think he'll probably be able to hold his own against some high school kid if he's anything like his dad," Joey replied.

"Well. I guess we'll see," she smiled and winked at him. "OK, enough flirting with your pretty teacher and hand me those packets starting at the top. I need to get them scanned in so I can send them to you guys tonight."

Joey began handing the packets to her as she unlocked the scanner and started loading the tray. The worked out a rhythm and before too long started making small talk and glancing at each other with smiles. Joey liked where this was going. He would have to slowly lower her inhibitions to not scare her from her own inclinations.

"Mrs. Tyler sure seems to like you a lot, Joey. How long have you known her?" Miss Roxanne asked.

"Actually, since before I started here, "My older sister attended here, and my brother and I would come and meet her in the office for a ride home. While we waited for my sister, she would keep us busy with easy tasks and now my brother I use our free periods to keep helping her. Who knows, maybe I'll follow my sister to the same college and come back here to keep helping her after class. I like her a lot," Joey said with clear affection in his tone.

She squinted at him and asked, "Does someone have a crush?"

"Well, I would be lying if I said I didn't think she was pretty," Joey offered. "She's married though."

"Well, that doesn't mean you don't have a crush," she probed further. "Do you prefer ....er larger girls?"

Joey looked at her smiling and answered, "I would say I'm a little like all of those species you discussed this morning rolled into one."

"Hm. Well, you MUST be interesting... to observe... from a biology perspective, that is," she said clearly getting tongue-tied and flustered.

Joey thought he'd back off a little not wanting to push her too much. When they were nearly done, Mrs. Tyler walked in and came up behind Joey with her back to Miss Roxanne and wrapped her arms around him sliding the arm furthest from view down Joey's front to grab and squeeze his cock through his pants.

"Is my handsome young man taking care of you well, Miss Roxanne?" she asked pulling Joey into her large body while discreetly squeezing his hardening cock from other side. "He sure did a great job taking care of me earlier today."

"Eh .... why yes, he is Mrs. Tyler. Joey certainly is a fascinating young man to converse with, isn't he," she asked rhetorically.

"Well, he's a good talker too! Maybe too good for his own good," she joked. "Mr. Silver Tongue," she shook him while saying accusingly.

As she let go of Joey, she turned and glanced at the work they were doing.

"Oh my. There's some interesting topics for young men and women to discuss. Must be an interesting class you teach, Miss Roxanne," she said teasing the young teacher.

"Our unit this month examines how the many species of our world procreate. It IS a fascinating topic for sure.... and at times gets the kids to giggling," she explained.

"Good luck teaching these kids the scientific reasons of sex. I believe their brains are in a haze of 'horniness' all the time," she said on her way out of the copy room. "See you tomorrow, handsome."

After a couple minutes and as she returned the materials to the box Miss Roxanne turned and faced Joey. "I don't know if you really have a crush on her or not, but I think she has one on you, married or not," she observed.

"Really? You think so?" Joey feigned innocence. "I'm just a kid, though."

"Oh, I don't know about that so much. You would certainly qualify as a healthy and strong young male from a biological perspective," she said raising her eyebrows and giving his arms a squeeze as he picked up the box. "OK, back to class my virile young male homosapien ," she said smiling and leading him out of the copy room.

"Bye, Mrs. Tyler," she called on her way through the office. "Thank you for sharing your handsome young man as well."

'Oh things were moving along just fine', Joey thought.

They walked down the hallway together and she spoke up, "You know Joey, if you have free time after school later this week, I could use some help with more scans. That way I'm ready for the next couple of units and will have time to eat my lunch as well."

"I'm sure I do," Joey said. "How about tomorrow after school? I'm meeting friends at my house today."

"That would be delightful, Joey. Thank you," she smiled as they entered the classroom.

Joey put the box on her desk and walked back to his seat trying to avoid the daggers from his male classmates, particularly Billy, although Joey guessed he was having a crappy day with his genital changes.

Class wrapped up and Joey gathered his things to leave.

"Bye Miss Roxanne," Joey said along with many of his classmates. "See you tomorrow."

Joey exited and Steve and Kevin shuffled up beside him as they walked to Math class together.

"Dude, do you have her on B days too?" Kevin asked with a hint of jealousy

"No. I wish. I'm just helping her after school scan some papers at the office," Joey explained. "That's what we did today."

"Man, you're lucky," Kevin said.

They walked on to class, Joey noticed Steve's quiet look of concern and thought he should check in with him later when he could.

12