Joey Finds a New App Ch. 16

Story Info
Joey and his brother have some fun with Kelly.
2.6k words
4.56
21.2k
32
0

Part 16 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Chapter 16

Joey finished his shower and went to his room to get dressed. When he entered his room from the bathroom, he found Adam and Kelly laying on both sides of his bed leaving an opening in the center. His bedroom door was locked and on his bed were two sexy specimens dressed in some of the sexiest lingerie he had ever seen. Adam was in white thigh highs with a garter belt, a while corset going from the top of his chest and budding breasts down to his French cut panties, squeezing his midsection and emphasizing his sizable hips and ass. Joey could feel his cock immediately begin to stir, then he looked at Kelly who was wearing a see-through nightie and sheer panties. They were both smiling at him making it clear exactly where they wanted him by patting the bed between them.

Joey climbed into his bed and laid down between the two of them and put his arms around each, pulling them in close. Joey started by kissing Adam again getting lost in his agile tongue lashing while he felt Kelly licking his neck and behind his ear. They kissed and moaned like this for few minutes before Joey switched to kissing Kelly while Adam proceeded to kiss and lick his way down Joey's body. The sexy kiss he shared with Kelly and Adam's groping of his growing erection had Joey at full mast now. Kelly broke the kiss and joined Adam as he progressed down Joey's abs towards his now rock-hard dick. Joey was in complete awe of his situation as he looked down his new washboard abs as his brother and friend's trans sister headed for his cock. They both looked sexy in their negligee and the newly formed curves of his brother were slowly wrapping around Joey's lower body as he positioned himself over his right leg and Kelly positioned herself over his left leg. They were both facing up at Joey and licking and kissing all around his cock moaning in lust and need. He rested his hands on the back and neck of Kelly and Adam encouraging them to take his aching cock which by now was pulsing and jerking in need.

Adam reached up and lifted Joey's cock by the base bringing it close to both of their faces and proceeded to lick and suck from the base up. Kelly did the same on the opposite side and their lips sometimes touched when they sucked hard on his shaft. Adam's tongue was wrapping around the bottom of Joey's dick and grazing Kelly's lips and tongue. They worked their way up Joey's foot long shaft until reaching the head of his dick where they teased Joey with their tongues all around the head of his dick. They each took turns sucking the head of his dick a few times before Adam started sinking his mouth down Joey's shaft. With his mouth wide open now and his tongue snaking out in front of his lips he worked his way down the veiny shaft until he reached the back of his throat, paused then pushed. Kelly licked on the bottom of Joey's shaft watching as Adam continued to stroke his way down the huge cock.

"Wow, Joey. You're getting serviced by two DT'rs in one day," Kelly said watching as Adam took more of Joey's beefy shaft in his throat. Joey could hear Adam breathing through his nose almost like a gasp as he continued stroking down his pole. After only a couple of minutes, Joey's cock was lodged balls deep in Adam's throat and Kelly watched while he licked around the base of his pole, leaving strings of saliva, and moaning deeply before pulling back up.

Adam extracted himself from the flagpole size shaft attached to Joey and aimed it towards Kelly. "Well, I'm pretty sure I can't do that, but I know I can't wait to have some of this in my holes," she said enthusiastically.

Kelly immediately dove in on Joey's cock and sucked her way down past the head, licking and caressing his shaft with her tongue and lips. Adam watched as Kelly worked her way down deeper on each stroke of the pre-lubricated cock. At one point, Kelly stopped and sucked on the shaft deeply with her cheeks pressed in. Joey practically yelled out and looked down wide-eyed at Kelly who was demonstrating her clear skill at sucking dick. He thought he would cum right that second, but she retracted and pulled off of his shaft smiling up at him. "Like that, Stud?" Kelly asked with a sexy tone.

Joey nodded quickly and watched as she took his shaft in again, this time deeper before sucking hard. She followed this with a push to the back of her throat where she paused and sucked some more. Joey was happy he had cum so many times today or he would have blasted long ago. With no apparent gag coming, she pushed further before Joey felt the pop of her throat as his cock entered. She paused for a second to catch her breath and started pushing more and breathing heavily through her nose. Adam rested his hand on the back of her head encouraging her to go further, which she did without reluctance. She worked her lips and tongue down the shaft just as Adam had done earlier and moaned in excitement as she deep throated her friend. She worked her way further and further down the long shaft until finally reaching the base of Joey's cock where she spent a long minute licking and sucking on his shaft. Joey knew, he'd be erupting soon despite having had multiple orgasms today and told them both, "I'm gonna cum for you two soon."

Kelly and Adam seemed to come to a unspoken agreement and both of them backed off of Joey's dick and began sucking and licking as they had before. Kelly and Adam both were now stroking Joey's soaking wet cock with their hands and waiting for his load to shoot into their gaping mouths. Joey watched as they stroked, sucked, and licked him to the point of no return before throwing his head back and yelling. "Oh SHIT!" he exclaimed.

His cock pulsed and rocked in their hands as Joey shot thick, voluminous loads across their faces. He was literally pouring cum into their mouths and all over their face as he came. Adam and Kelly lapped at the fountain of tasty cum being dumped onto their faces and mouths, moaning with needy and hungry grunts. Joey looked down to see their faces covered in his cum and watched as his final spurts of cum covered their faces. Falling back on the bed, he watched as they both enjoyed the fruits of their labor, licking and feeding each other from their cum covered faces. They took turns cleaning Joey's cock and each other's face before finally coming to rest beside Joey.

They both laid on his side with their arms across his midsection and sighed in satisfaction. Kelly raised her head and looked at Adam and Joey with a lustful needy look. "I need more. That was one hell of blowjob and I'm hard as a rock.... aching.," she said.

Kelly grabbed her cock through her panties and squeezed it while pushing it down, then grunted her aching need. "I need something right now or I might pop. Taking that huge pole down my throat, then watching Adam do the same has got me seriously worked up. "Adam didn't even hesitate to offer himself to her as he immediately got on his hands and knees over top of Joey's lap, pushing his ass up as if he were doing the downward dog yoga position. Kelly also did not hesitate and took up a position standing at the foot of Joey's bed with Adam's ass in front of her.

Adam looked back at her with a wanting look, "I'm already lubed up from earlier today, so take me .... please."

Kelly eagerly stepped up and lined her rock-hard cock up with Adam's ass, then grabbed his wide hips and started to push. Joey looked down at Adam who was watching him and rolling his eyes back in his head as Kelly pushed into his ass. He arched his back even more trying to receive more of Kelly's dick into his tight ass and sensitive prostate. Joey watched Kelly's face as she started work her cock deeper in Adam's fuck hole.

"Oh my God, Andrea! Your made to fuck! I swear your ass is the tightest I've ever fucked," Kelly said with excitement in her voice. "Not to mention your hips look like they are meant to be bred."

Kelly easily bottomed out against Adam's ass then started stroking long strokes in and out of his rectum. Adam was openly moaning in wanton lust. Kelly was picking up the pace and starting to slam her cock into Adam's ass causing his thick ass to ripple with each thrust. Seeing Adam's fat ass get fucked like this was getting Joey hard again which did not go unnoticed. Adam crawled a little forward, being careful not to pull away from Kelly, and using his tongue and lips brought Joey's cock into his mouth and started sucking it again. The scene now was even more exciting for Joey to watch as Adam was spit-roasted between he and Kelly. He grew harder and then decided to get into this scene even more. He got up on his knees and scooted closer to Adam's face so he could reach down and grab his head and pushed his huge pole down Adam's practiced throat. Within a couple strokes Adam and Kelly were in a rhythm feeding both of Adam's holes thick cock. Joey watched as Adam took both of their cocks fully in his throat and ass. Shortly into it, Kelly pulled out and took a deep breath and came up to Joey.

"Let's switch. I want to watch this slut clean my dick," Kelly said with a lustful voice. Joey pulled his dick slowly out of Adam's throat and took up Kelly's former position. He lined his cock head up with Adam's gaping hole and pressed in slowly. He reached out and grabbed Adam's thick hips started pushing his thick pole in watching as Kelly scooted up in front of his slobbering mouth. She reached out and pulled his face close to her cock. "Here you go slut. I want you to taste your ass on my cock," she commanded while holding her cock to his face. "I don't mean for you to suck it, yet. You have to lick it clean first, " she teased.

Joey remembered that Kelly was into ass to mouth and figured she was getting super turned on by this. He watched as Adam licked at Kelly's dick, slowly up and down and around the head not leaving anything behind. He reached up and gripped Kelly's dick so he could lift it and move it side to side making sure to leave it clean. Once he fully cleaned Kelly's dick, he took it in his mouth to suck it down his throat. Joey was getting turned on watching Adam clean her too. His dick was getting harder and harder, and he knew it was pressing hard against Adam's sensitive prostate. He made one more big push to get his dick all the way in Adam's ass and started grinding it as deep as it would go, then started to make deep strokes that got longer and longer. He gripped Adam's hips and started slamming his cock deep into his ass with each stroke, causing it to ripple like earlier. He wanted to watch his fat ass ripple hard, so pounded him harder and harder until it seemed every ounce of fat rolled up his hips with each stroke. Every few strokes he would grind it deeper and deeper and after a few minutes he slowly pulled his dick. He had never been turned on by someone playing with their own excrement, but the thought of Adam cleaning his cock right now was making his really ache. As Kelly had done earlier, he moved up next to Kelly who was busy stuffing Adam's throat with her cock.

Joey held his dick up next to Adam's face and he moaned as Kelly pulled her rock-hard erection from his throat leaving a thick trail of spit joining them together. Adam's eyes rolled back in his head as he stuck his long tongue out to start on Joey's slimy and messy dick. Adam seemed enthusiastic about it as his eyes rolled and he moaned over and over.

Joey was getting ready to blow just watching the scene and then Adam opened his mouth wide to start sucking his dick once again. Kelly took up position behind Adam and slammed her dick into his ass causing a loud moan from both. She immediately began fucking him, slamming her hips to his ass harder and harder. Shortly, into this Joey had his cock balls deep in Adam's throat again and they were back into their former rhythm except with a notable uptick in enthusiasm.

"OH MAN, Andrea! I'm gonna fill your ass right now! You got me so turned on I swear I'm gonna pop!" Kelly said loudly.

Joey could feel Adam's tongue teasing the base of his cock, practically begging for him to fill his throat with cum. Joey could feel it approaching and he pulled his cock out and began stroking hard at the end of his dick aiming for Adam's open mouth and outstretched tongue. Adam's tongue was getting jerked back and forth as Kelly slammed into his ass hard. Then with a sudden jerk, Joey began dumping ropes of cum onto Adam's face. It shot out in thick globs covering Adam's hair, eyes, mouth, and some shot past his face on his back and ears. Then just as suddenly, Kelly slammed her dick into Adam's gaping ass and yelled out as if in pain.

"Andrea! Your ass...... I swear!" Kelly exclaimed. Joey watched as Adam's eyes rolled back and he moaned as Kelly dumped cum into his ass and Joey continued to shoot on his face. As Joey came down from his orgasm he watched as Kelly and Adam twitched a few more times in unison. Kelly slowly pulled her cock from Adam's ass and then came and sat down next to Joey and put her arm around his shoulder. They both lay side by side with Adam in a downward dog position again catching his breath. "Get up here and clean our cocks you dirty slut," Kelly teased.

Adam obediently climbed up between both Joey and Kelly and went to work cleaning Kelly's cock. Joey watched the scene in front of him and looked down Adam's curvy body to his round ass and saw him grinding into the bed as licked and sucked Kelly's dick. Kelly caressed Adam's hair and sighed as he worked on her cock. Down below Joey at the foot of the bed was a huge wet pool of cum which looked to be from Adam's little dick and his now leaking ass. Joey assumed Adam must have cum a few times with all the stimulation to his prostate. Adam switched sides and slowly licked the cum and saliva from Joey's now softening dick and he rubbed his head like Kelly had earlier. "You have one more mess to clean up down there, then you and I can go take a shower together," Kelly said. "I think I am going to be falling in love.... or at least lust. You're one hot bitchboy, Andrea."

Adam spun around and laid down next to the puddle of cum on Joey's bed and began licking up the thick splooge that leaked from his ass and tiny dick. Joey stood and left the two of them alone on his bed while he went to the bathroom to rinse quickly before they both got in the shower, figuring they might take a long time.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers