Joey Finds a New App Ch. 18

Story Info
Joey starts his day off right with friends and family.
4.2k words
4.64
19.4k
28

Part 18 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Chapter 18

Just before dawn, as the light through his window began to brighten, Joey was awoken by his sister kissing his neck and rubbing her naked body up against him, moaning with obvious need. Joey's morning wood was already fully awake, and he shortly followed her moaning in return. Jane reached down picked up his heavy pole and slowly stroked it as she gripped it hard. She came up to look Joey in the eyes before kissing him and snaking her tongue into his mouth followed shortly by her telling him, "I need your cock in my pussy, Brother.... now. "Her breathy statement aroused Joey immensely as he helped her move her heavy hips on top of him to position herself right above his cock. She pressed her dripping pussy against his now raging hard cock and slid it down coating it with the extraordinary amount of fluids flowing from her cunt. She did this several times, grinding harder and harder each time while watching the clear display of lustful need in his eyes. "You want my pussy on your cock, don't you Brother?" she teased him.

"You know I do, Sis. I swear I'm going to explode before I even get inside you," he replied to her.

"Well, I'm driving so don't get too crazy," she continued. "Just because I need your big dick in me, doesn't mean you're in charge, here. Besides, you're still in training".

With the lines of authority clearly established, she reached down and lifted the head of Joey's dick to her dripping pussy and pressed it in. The glans of his dick was quickly engulfed by her wide-open pussy as she pushed in and started to slide down the huge shaft inch by inch. She stroked her way up and then back down taking more and more of his dick into her hungry pussy and within a couple of minutes she finally had his whole cock inside her. Smiling and moaning with her eyes closed she ground her pubic bone into Joey obviously savoring the feeling of his cock buried inside her.

She opened her eyes and looked down at Joey, still smiling. "See, Brother. This feeling is one not all girls get to have. The feeling of being absolutely full," she explained. "Up until you, I've never had that feeling ... I've only read about it. I could cum just grinding it into me, Brother. I swear.... Oh....YES.... Joey, this cock of yours! I could cum by just sitting here and squeezing your cock," she continued while grinding into Joey. "There's a lot more to making .... oh. phew.... a girl feels good.... than just ramming it in, .... OK?" Joey was lost in the sensations he was feeling as his sister's tight pussy grabbed at his cock while she flexed her groin muscles. "Are you listening to me, Dork?" she interrupted his reverie. "I'm trying to make you a good lover.... OH.... Damn! ... not some horny little boy that lea..... leaves a girl n..... needing more!"

"I am..... but your pussy is so tight I swear it's making.... me speechless," Joey stammered out his response. She then started slowing down with short strokes, not taking more than an inch or two out each time; all the while watching his facial expressions as he reacted to the different sensations. "Oh, my SHIT! ....... Sister, that feels amazing. I can feel your lips grabbing me when you go slow like that," Joey said.

"So, you like my pussy, Brother?" she teased.

"Mmmm hm," Joey moaned.

"You like my fat hips grinding my hot wet pussy up and down your fat dick?" she continued.

"Y...es," he hissed.

"Do you like feeling my fat ass with your hands while I ride your fat dick?" she went on. "Do you like my huge tits in your face like this, Brother?"

"Oooooooh yes!" Joey responded while moving his hands up Jane's curvy soft body to her tits and bringing them to his lips. In the dim light he could see the large areolas spread across the front of her tits topped with a thick, soft nipple. He sucked it into his mouth like he was going to feed from it and licked all over her beautiful tits. He pushed his face up into her tit feeling the soft flesh press against his face as he teased and sucked on her nipple some more.

"Oh, Joey. You're gonna make me cum," she breathed down at him. "Don't stop doing that.... don't stop.... don't don't.... OH!!" she exclaimed as her body shook and she ground into her brother's cock.

She grabbed the back of his head with one hand and pressed his face harder into her soft flesh while she climaxed on top of her brother. A full minute into her orgasm, she let go of Joey's head and collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around his sister and held her while she caught her breath and noticed her slight shaking as if she were crying. Suddenly worried, he stretched his head back and lifted his sister's face to see that she WAS crying. "Sis, what's wrong?" he asked urgently with concern in his voice.

"Nothing, Dork...."she said dismissively as she pulled away and laid her head back on his chest. "That orgasm just shook me .... it was good.... stop worrying.... and let me enjoy it," she finished between deep breaths.

"We can stop if this is too much," Joey continued to probe as he held her tight.

"Shut up, Dork," she said quietly and then sighed a long and content sigh.

Then with a sudden movement she squeezed his shoulders and hips with her arms and thighs then rolled over with him on top of her while still lodged deep inside of her pussy. "Now YOU fuck ME," she commanded. "I need to cum again on your beautiful cock, Brother."

Joey got himself up above her and looked down as he started short strokes like she had earlier. They watched each other as their movements fell into a natural rhythm and with each down stroke, Joey ground into his sister as if trying to get more cock into her. He tried a couple longer strokes and watched her reaction, then after a bit he pulled nearly out then back in slowly making her moan as her eyes grew wide with lust. The sensation for Joey was amazing as he slid his thick cock all the way out, then back in. She was pulling his hips in with each stroke and then pushing him slightly as he pulled out

"Joey, that feels really good. I swear my pussy feels full, but you keep pushing more in and it makes me crave even more. Then I feel so empty when you pull back.....Oh damn!" she said to him. "Does it feel good to you?"

"Yes. I'll be blowing soon if we keep doing this," Joey answered.

"Then keep doing it......OH! ... because I'm going to cum soon too!" she said quickly in response. "Nice and slow, so I can feel every ridge and vein on your dick, Joey," she encouraged him. "Just like that......yessssss".

Joey continued to do full strokes as she instructed, savoring the sensation of her pussy clinging to his dick. He watched her in fascination as her eyes rolled back with each stroke into her wet inviting pussy. He looked down at her heaving breasts as they moved around in time with their movements. Her tits were so beautiful he thought while he watched her body respond to him. He was getting closer and knew he would be dumping his load soon. She gripped onto his shoulders and held tightly as she lifted her hips to meet his strokes in a precise rhythm working towards their orgasm. Again, and again as if in a dance, they stroked into each other moaning and breathing hard together.

"Joey .... fill me up.... fill my pussy," she said more as a command than a request. "Fill your sister's pussy! Yes! Yes! .... yes...yes. do it!"

Joey felt it come up from his groin as if it was geyser about to explode; he could feel the sensation of his cock expanding and with the slow stroking he felt like he could almost feel his sister's pussy get tighter around his cock. Then it hit them; first Joey and two seconds later Jane. The orgasm they were working to achieve hit them so suddenly Joey stopped with his cock buried inside her to the hilt and shot his first stream of cum that immediately surrounded his cock with heat and wetness that continued and triggered Jane's orgasm as well. They stared at each other in orgasmic need and relief as Joey continued to unload into her. Her pussy was so full of his dick, there was little room for cum and it forced its way around his shaft and out of her pussy onto his balls. He continued to pump inside her for well over a minute, feeling his cock jerk with each gush of cum. She was holding him in place squeezing his dick as if to milk the cum out of him. She was smiling at him now as he started to finish his orgasm inside of her. When he was done, she leaned up and kissed him deeply and passionately on the lips, pulling him against her.

"I love you, Joey," she said as she slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you, Sis," Joey said to her quietly before kissing her again. They continued to kiss as the passion from their orgasm dissipated.

She laid her head back and took a long heavy breath which caused her tits to lift as if they were inflating in front of Joey's eyes. "Alright, Dork. I know you like my fat tits, but I have to clean the gallon of cum you just dumped in me so I can get to class," she said while gently pushing him up. Joey rolled over and watched her get up awkwardly trying to hold her pussy. "Holy shit, Joey! When I said a gallon, I thought I was just joking," she exclaimed while lifting her hand up now completely covered in cum to show to her brother. Her mouth agape in amazement, "Brother, you could impregnate our neighbor from your bedroom with this much cum. Were you edging all night or something?" she asked in mock disgust.

"Edging?" Joey asked

She looked at him with a smirk and shook her head and picked up the robe she had apparently left on the floor last night and covered herself up before heading off to her bedroom. Joey looked down at the spot where she got up and saw a puddle of mixed juices the size of a dinner plate on his bed. "Holy cow," Joey said while getting up himself to head to the shower.

Joey came down to the kitchen after his shower and saw an empty kitchen, much like his dad had left it last night. He made himself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it before Steve got there to pick him up. He was excited about his day and the changes he had set last night felt less incremental than he had set previously. He even noticed with his sister who had put on extra pounds all around, particularly in her tits. He brought up her profile to check her current measurements and was almost getting hard again reading them. 54-50-58, 48GG cup it showed. 'Man, his sister was a whole lotta woman. Fucking HOT', he thought to himself.

He wondered where his parents were and after finishing his breakfast went back to check on them. He opened the door quietly enough to peek and saw his mom up on her knees grinding herself into his dad's face. Her ass was perfectly round and big and he could see the side of large tits bouncing as she rode his dad's face. She was holding him by his slightly longer hair and grinding violently into him. Joey noticed his dad's little dick hard as a rock, but only as big as his thumb knuckle, as well as his noticeably thicker thighs and ass. He could see his dad's bit of breast tissue jiggling as his mother rocked her hips on his face. Joey heard her saying to his dad, "Get it in there cuck! Lick my pussy deep, faggot!".

Joey shut the door before he got too engrossed in that scene and walked back out to the living room to wait for Kevin and Steve. Adam came down dressed in a tight-fitting shirt and jeans clearly showing off his curves. He had his hair up, slicked back in a man-bun and was clearly wearing foundation or concealer or whatever it is that girls wear to make their skin look smooth and clean. Joey could tell right away that his brother's shape had changed overnight. He nearly had child-bearing hips and a round fat ass along with a curvy, soft upper body with his titties not quite apparent. He came down and grabbed a granola bar from the pantry, then came over to greet Joey.

"Good morning," Adam whispered to Joey.

"Good morning to you hot stuff!" Joey replied making a point of checking out his brother's body. "Looking good this morning, Sexy".

Blushing, Adam moved closer to Joey and leaned up to kiss him while rubbing the front of his pants. "Thank you. Make sure you save some of this for me," Adam said while squeezing and shaking Joey's package.

"I'm all yours whenever you're ready," Joey replied.

"Kelly's coming to get me soon. I'll see you at school I'm sure," Adam said in a flirty voice on his way out the front door being sure to sashay his hips while looking back at Joey.

Joey followed his sex kitten brother to the front door and watched him leave for school, fully appreciating the moves and curves of his brother's new body. He saw Kelly pulling up in her little Honda before Adam got in, he turned and tilted his head slightly, then smiled and waved with his fingers at Joey. 'Holy crap. He's a fucking' hottie and I can't wait to fuck his tight ass again! Damn!', Joey thought to himself.

Joey looked down at his phone and saw a text from Kevin had come in about 10 minutes ago.

Kevin: "Dude! Had another growth spurt last night. Wuz late getting out. We're on our way"

Joey replied: "NP. I'm out front. CU in a bit"

Joey watched as Steve pulled up to his house shortly after Kelly left with Adam, then headed out to meet them. "Sup, Dudes," Joey said while climbing into the front seat with Steve and buckling up. Steve pulled away and started out of the neighborhood and shortly into the ride, Kevin chimed in, "Dude! Check this shit out!" Joey noticed Steve shaking his head in exasperation as Joey turned to back to see what Kevin what going on about.

Kevin had his dick out and was slapping it against his open palm, making clear how long and fat his cock was. "I'm sure it's bigger than yours now, Man!" Kevin said excitedly.

"It certainly looks huge, Kevin. What the fuck are you going to do with that thing?" Joey asked admiring Kevin's package.

"Are you kidding, Man? I'm gonna fuck every girl in school!" Kevin said in response.

"I have no doubt," Joey replied nodding in agreement.

"Stevie. Make sure to pull off to that spot again. My morning wood is ready to explode!" Kevin said.

Joey smiled over at Steve who was still just shaking his head and driving. Joey took a minute to check out Steve's changes and noticed first off that instead of black jeans like he normally wore, he was wearing what looked like black yoga pants with a loose-fitting t-shirt.

"Dude? Are those yoga pants?" Joey asked feigning innocence.

"Yeah.... I couldn't get my jeans on this morning," Steve answered hesitantly. "Guess I'm gaining weight or something, so my sister offered me her black yoga pants. Is it that obvious they are yoga pants? I was trying to wear a long shirt to hide it. Probably gotta go get a couple pair of jeans after school today".

"I don't think it's that noticeable, I was just looking at your legs a......eh.....just checking your outfit and......," Joey stammered.

Steve was blushing and trying to focus on driving as Joey inadvertently complimented him on his body. "They look nice....," Joey offered after a bit of silence.

"Thanks," Steve said smiling.

A few minutes later, Steve pulled into the now familiar spot in the Park N Ride and shut the car off. Without hesitation, Joey got out and climbed into the back seat next to Kevin. "Dude, do like yesterday and let's push together so Stevie can do us both at the same time," Kevin said while pulling his shorts down and off. Joey nodded and did the same bringing himself in position like yesterday and pushing his balls up against Kevin so their cocks were smack dab next to each other. "Hold it up! I wanna see if it's bigger?" Kevin asked looking down at their huge cocks pressed together.

Steve was already working to climb in the back after putting both seats all the way up, "Holy shit, K! What the fuck did you do to your dick? It's huge!" Steve said in amazement. "It's fucking bigger than Joey's!".

"Holy fucking shit!" Kevin said in response. "My dick is bigger than any fucking porn dick I've seen!"

Joey watched Steve climb into the back and kneel on the floor, bent over their joined hips and reach for both of their cocks. He clearly didn't need any guidance as he brought both cocks up against each other started immediately licked and sucking them both. He worked his mouth around the hard rods, saturating them in his saliva and then going to the top to take first Kevin's, then both Kevin and Joey's cock head in his mouth. Joey looked down Steve's body and noticed the hefty curves beneath his yoga pants and reached out to start caressing Steve's round ass. Steve was up on his knees bent over both of his friend's dicks and sucking them deeper into his mouth. Joey was getting completely mesmerized by Steve's figure and began squeezing his hips, thighs and ass cheeks. Steve started grinding his bottom into Joey's hand and moaning loudly as he sucked on their dicks.

As before, it was in short order that Steve had both of their cocks balls deep in his throat, licking and sucking to help get them off. He was sucking their cocks with fervor and need, leaving their shafts with a thick coating of saliva from Steve. Joey looked at their glistening shafts and spoke up, "Stevie. Do you think you can ride us together the same way you suck us together?"

Steve breathed in sharply, clearly excited by the idea and slowly extracted himself from both of their cocks. "I've never done anything like that, Joey. I'm not sure I can do it....but......maybe".

"Fucking A, Dude!" Kevin exclaimed. "I bet you can do it, Man. Your throat is like magic; I'm sure your ass is the same".

Joey watched with growing excitement as Steve stood, half bent over and slid the tight yoga pants down his hips revealing a girl's thong.

"Whoa Dude. That's fucking hot on you," Kevin said eyeing up Steve's feminine hips and ass. "Seriously, you should wear shit like that all the time".

Steve, clearly embarrassed by the compliment blushed as he slid the thong down his wide hips and thighs. Joey noticed his little one-inch dick hard as a rock; his little balls pulled up tight to his body no bigger than a large grape. Steve put is his feet on each side of his friends, facing Joey. He squatted down and reached for Kevin's soaking wet cock and lifted it to his ass where he proceeded to rub it back and forth. Joey watched as Steve's eyes rolled with the stimulation on his ass, clearly turned on and excited. He could see Steve's little dick jerking and pulsing with excitement as he started to squat lower, pressing against Kevin's dick. Steve moaned loudly as he pressed onto Kevin's glans and gasped as it sunk into his ass. He stopped and breathed quickly before reaching down to grab Joey's dick and bring it alongside Kevin's dick. Both cocks were coated well with Steve's saliva, and he was able to slowly slip Joey's glans in alongside Kevin's cock. He was breathing loudly now and yelped whenever he took more than an inch inside his ass.

"Stevie! You are so fucking hot right now! You got both of our big cocks in your ass, Man," Kevin said encouragingly. "Your ass is hot dude. I swear you got a girl's ass and hips, Man".

"Your ass is tight, Stevie. It feels really good," Joey said.

Steve kept working their cocks inside his ass slowly, his breathing clearly demonstrated his intent on getting the cocks inside of him. He was holding both cocks with his hands and pushing his ass deeper, while watching with wide, excited eyes.

"Shit, Dude! You are taking some serious cock up your ass right now," Kevin exclaimed.

Suddenly, Joey felt Steve's rectum open and wrap around his dick as Steve moaned loudly and lustfully. He then started stroking their dicks with his ass, deeper with each stroke and moaning with each thrust. Joey watched in amazement as Steve started riding them both hard and deep with each stroke. He was getting faster and deeper with each stroke and finally got to the point where he was sitting on both dicks, balls deep in his ass.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers
12