Joey Finds a New App Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stevie. You outdid yourself, Man. Your ass is so fucking tight and hot right now, I'm gonna cum as soon as you move again," Kevin warned.

Steve lifted his stuffed ass up and stroked some more before Kevin finally yelled out, "Fuck yeah! Damn! Oh!"

Joey could feel Kevin's dick pulsing and shooting hot cum in Steve's ass. Knowing what he knew about his two-cup load, he figured it would overload his rectum and spill out. Steve stroked small, short strokes to help Kevin get off and finally sat on both of their dicks when Kevin finished. Steve leaned forward so he was now over top of Joey, watching him with wide eyes while he lifted his ass slowly up.

"Oh, my fucking shit!" Kevin exclaimed as he pulled his dick from Steve's ass releasing a torrent of cum onto Joey's balls and cock. "I can't keep my cock inside that tight ass, Man," he continued. "It'll make me have seizures or some shit".

Steve's eyes rolled back as Kevin pulled his cock from his ass and he again looked down at Joey as he sank his hips down on Joey's cock. Joey looked up at Steve's dreamy eyes and reached down grabbing his wide hips and round ass, before pushing up into his Steve's ass. Steve sucked in his lower lip and bit down watching as Joey started pumping his ass with his cock, knowing all along that his dick was rubbing right up against Steve's prostate. He was pushing in balls deep on each stroke triggering a yelp from Steve each time that he bottomed out. "Fuck me, Joey," Steve whispered while watching him ram his dick up into his ass. Joey knew he was going to blow soon and wrapped his hands around Steve's hips gripping his fat ass and started pumping harder and harder up off the seat of the car. "YES! Joey, FUCK ME!" Steve begged.

"Uggghhhhhhh! Damn!! Oooooooh!" Joey yelled out as his cock lurched, spewing thick loads of cum into Steve's ass. Load after load of Joey's cum filled Steve's already full ass. He bent down and kissed Joey as he was blasting inside him pushing his tongue passionately into his mouth. When Joey's orgasm subsided, Steve lifted his head and with his persistently dreamy eyes he watched Joey as he lifted his ass off of Joey's cock, spilling loads of cum onto Joey and Kevin's cock's and balls.

Steve settled himself as he was before and Joey watched as he realized the mess that lay before him. Both cocks and balls were covered in thick loads of cum. Both Kevin and Joey softly reached the back of Steve's head and urged him forward to clean up the mess they made. Steve dove in and started licking and sucking all around their balls and cock shafts, swallowing cum as it filled his mouth, moaning and slurping the whole time. Joey and Kevin watched in fascination as their friend cleaned their cocks of cum. Joey watched as Steve scooped thick loads of cum from their dicks into his mouth with moans of lust and need. He hadn't necessarily been into this super kinky sex before this app, and he wondered if his own inhibitions had been lowered from using the app.

Joey and Kevin both sat up and allowed Steve to finish his job of cleaning their cock, before pulling their shorts up and composing themselves for school. Joey watched as Steve slid the thong and yoga pants on, realizing he would need to fuck Steve again, soon. He looked so hot with his thick hips and fat ass, Joey felt confident he would need to fuck that ass daily. Steve climbed into the front seat and composed himself, before driving them on to school.

12