Joey Finds a New App Ch. 24

Story Info
Joey has a night cap with his siblings.
3.7k words
4.62
14.2k
22

Part 24 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Chapter 24

Joey sat and played with some features of his app that he learned about tonight and answered the survey which amounted to a few questions on how he was using the app. He texted Adam to see if he was still out with Kelly and went to the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat. While sitting at the counter and eating a bowl of cereal, Jane came down having just finished a shower; her hair pulled up in a towel, she wore a long baggy T-shirt extending to her upper thighs.

"Where's the little dork?" Jane asked.

"He went home. I think his girlfriend was meeting him," Joey answered while watching his sister in the kitchen. Her fat body looked sexy as she walked around the kitchen getting the stuff for a bowl of cereal. She stole a glance back at Joey while bending down to get ice from the freezer.

"Enjoying the view, Dork?" she teased.

"Damn right," Joey replied with eyes glued to her backside. She reached back and pulled her shirt up revealing her wide naked ass. Joey growled deeply looking at the curves of her ass and hips. The curve of her ass came out from her thighs sharply and ended with an equally sharp curve to her lower back. When she stood up, she kept her shirt up emphasizing the roundness of her ass as the t-shirt rested on the top of her ass cheeks. She wiggled her ass for Joey and the T-shirt slipped back down covering her up again.

His phone dinged with a notification, and he read the text from Adam. 'Still hanging with Kelly will be home by midnight. I texted Mom.'

She sauntered over to the counter, sat next to her brother and made herself a bowl of cereal. "So, Brother," she started. .".. exactly how many people are you fucking these days?"

Joey coughed and almost choked on his cereal with the blunt question. "Seriously, Sis?!"

"Do you think I'm idiot, Joey? Mom has been all over you and has been totally dom'ing, Dad. I gave you my virginity. I'm pretty sure you're fucking the testosterone right out of our brother and tonight I watched your friend Steve, who happens to have tits, ride the anaconda in your pants. So, I'm just wondering what the hell is going on with my brother?" Jane asked directly.

"Well, Sis, to be honest it's been a crazy week. I mean I just lost my own virginity on Saturday and for some reason everyone around me is obsessed with my dick. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the attention, but I'm afraid of messing with people's head and I don't know, making people jealous or mad," Joey replied. "Plus, Steve and Adam are both going through changes it looks like, the same thing Kelly went through last year."

She leaned over and kissed her brother on the cheek. "Joey, I have to admit, it is crazy that you and I are sleeping together, but it doesn't really bother me that you are fucking other people. It surprised me to see you giving it to Steve earlier, but after seeing him come in for lube, I understand. Practically speaking, he's a girl already," she continued. "I don't know what to say about messing with other people's head and all; just be honest and don't mislead anyone."

"Wait, were you spying on me from Adam's room?" Joey asked.

"Homework, huh? Since when do you do homework? I'm sure Mom figured it out too. She dragged Dad to bed shortly after you came up here," Jane replied. "She was probably hoping to come up here and play with you herself."

"How much did you see?" Joey asked.

"Pretty much the whole thing. I had a straight shot from Adam's room. With the light off, you couldn't see me and when Steve came in, I slipped behind the curtain. He's got cute tits and a hot round ass. If I was a guy, I'd wanna fuck him too," Jane continued.

"I can't believe I'm having this conversation with you, Sis," Joey said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Seriously, Dork. I liked it, and the thought of you and Mom, or you and Adam; well that lights me up," Jane said.

"You remember Mrs. Tyler, right?" Joey asked.

"Yeah! I miss her. She was always so cool to us," Jane replied.

"She's been all over me the past couple days," Joey told her. "Talk about a sex fiend, I think her husband treats her bad. Maybe cheats on her and stuff. She said it's been a long time since she did stuff."

"So, you're like, Dr. Love. Sweeping in to take care of the lonely wife?" Jane teased.

"It's not like that, I hope. She said she didn't plan to run off and leave her marriage," Joey said thoughtfully. "I hope it doesn't get weird."

Jane finished her cereal and scooted her stool closer to Joey then leaned in and started kissing his neck, "So you like your girls big and your boys slender, huh?" she teased.

Joey shivered with goosebumps as his sister ran her tongue along his neck and behind his ear. "Y, yes," Joey said as his sister took his hand and guided it under her shirt. He slid his hand up her thigh to her hips and caressed the fat curves accentuated by her seated position.

"Do you like your sister's curves; her wide hips and fat ass; her bulging belly and big sloppy tits?" she continued to tease.

"Yes," Joey stammered, as he grew excited.

"Maybe we should go to your room, and I can let you do what you want with me," Jane suggested. "Maybe you can show me what you and Mrs. Tyler have been up to," Jane continued while now rubbing his shorts closer to his hardening shaft. She stood and pulled Joey along by his growing erection, smiling back at him. "C'mon, my sexy brother. Come up and ravish me," she said.

When they got to Joey's room and closed the door, Joey remembered the outfit he bought for his sister. "Hey, Sis. Can we play Dress-up?" Joey asked.

She squinted at Joey suspiciously saying, "I figured you'd want me naked, not dressed."

She pulled the shirt off over her head and Joey was immediately torn about his suggestion. Seeing his sister's body completely aroused him, but he couldn't help imagining her in the sexy Tracer costume he bought for her. "Well, I bought it for you and now I have it in my head ... I want to see you in it," Joey said while he reached in the closet. He pulled the bag out and laid out both costumes on the bed.

"That pink one is not gonna work," Jane said raising her eyebrows. "Maybe the yellow, but it looks kind of tight."

"Yeah, they're meant to be tight. They're Overwatch Cosplay outfits. The pink one's for Adam," Joey explained.

Jane picked up both outfits and held them up to see. She laid the yellow one up against her body and looked down, before tossing them both back on the bed. "Give me your phone, Dork," Jane said holding her hand out.

Joey fished out the phone, unlocked it and handed it to his sister. She brought up the messaging app and started texting. "Wait. Who are you texting?" Joey asked trying to peek at his sister's antics.

"Don't worry about it. You'll find out later," Jane said turning away from Joey. "If you want me dressed up like some hyper-sexbot babe, you won't look at your phone till later. Deal?"

"Deal!" Joey answered excitedly. She put the phone on Joey's dresser and took both outfits into the shared bathroom and closed the door.

Joey removed his clothes and laid down in the bed awaiting his sister. He heard a few curses and grunts coming from the bathroom and finally the door opened. Joey's cock ached at the anticipation of his sister dressed in the sexy outfit but thought he would cum on the spot when she walked through the door. The bright yellow thigh high stockings hugged her legs so tight her thighs bulged out over the edges. The shoulder/waist strap component of the costume wrapped around the curves of her breasts, hips, belly and ass with clips holding the thigh stockings up. It functioned like a garter belt but went all around the parts of her body and over her shoulders. A skinny pair of bikini briefs with the logo on the front, as well as matching bra cups adorned her body. She pulled her hair back in pig tails and was now walking to the bed to her brother. Joey watched, speechless while his sister climbed into bed with him and crawled over to greet him with a kiss. He laid his arm around her large body and moaned at the luxurious feel of his sister's body encased in this costume. She proceeded to kiss and lick all around his neck, ears and mouth.

"Does my brother like seeing his fat sister in this sexy outfit?" she whispered while kissing him. Joey nodded as he ran his hands all over the curves of her body. "Does my brother want his fat sister to suck his cock?" Again, Joey nodded. "Does my brother want to fuck his fat sister again?" Joey nodded. "Does my brother want to fill his fat sister's fertile cunt with his cum?" Joey nodded getting more excited as the minutes drew on. "Does my brother want see his fat sister bulge out when she gets pregnant and leaks milk everywhere?"

Joey couldn't take it anymore and he rolled his sister's large body over started kissing her and grinding his dick against her satin covered legs. Jane was giggling from the attention as Joey lifted her knees and dove down between her fat thighs. He pulled the sexy panties aside and started sliding his tongue right up along her slit which was leaking fluids down over her ass. He slid his tongue again, this time reaching down between her ass cheeks and pulling them apart so he could get his tongue all the way down. He could taste her delicious juices as he had before and continued to lap them up. She giggled some more, grabbing her brother's head and encouraging him. "You're so fucking sexy, Sister," Joey said as he kept licking her fat pussy and ass. She lifted her legs up higher and pressed Joey down to her ass again.

"Lick my ass some more, Brother. That feels amazing!" Jane appealed.

Joey obliged and started licking all around her tight hole causing her to spasm a bit. He pressed his tongue hard against her ass and it entered just inside and instantly she squirm and pulled his head tighter to her bum.

"OH my gosh, Joey! M, more!" she begged.

Joey pressed his long tongue in further, tasting a slight bitterness in his mouth as he pressed further in. While his tongue was long, it was also wide and had to work hard to get it into her tight ass. She encouraged him more by opening her anal muscle allowing him deeper access. Feeling her rectum open, Joey pressed his tongue deeper now until it was all the way in. The flavor of his sister's ass was driving him crazy as he shoved his tongue in and out of her ass slightly. He was surprised he was turned on so much by this as he hadn't considered sucking a girl's ass before, particularly his sister's. She was pushing his face against her ass tightly and moaning loudly as fluids from her pussy poured down to join the bitter flavor on Joey's tongue. She kept flexing her anal muscles against Joey's ministrations.

"Joey, please don't stop!! You're going to make me cum!" she begged again.

Joey held on, pulling her ass cheeks apart and stuffing his tongue up his sister's ass continuously. He kept fucking her, now harder in hopes she would orgasm soon before things got messy and in short order he was rewarded. His face was splashed with his sister's squirting orgasm as her ass flexed around Joey's tongue. She released him as she came down from her orgasm and let Joey pull his tongue from her ass. Her arms and legs collapsed to the bed, and she smiled down at her brother as he extracted himself from between her legs. She reached over and pulled him up for a kiss and an embrace. Joey was afraid she would spit back at him if she tasted the bitterness from her ass, but instead she kissed him sloppily as if trying to taste her own ass. They kissed a long moment before she pushed Joey next to her and breathed a long sigh.

"Joey, the stuff you do to me, I swear," Jane said.

"Me to you?!" Joey challenged her. "I just had my tongue up your ass and you nearly suffocated me!"

She laughed at Joey's mock complaint. "You're such a nasty brother. It's a good thing I love you so much or your kinky sex might scare me away."

Joey shook his head and laid on his side looking at his sister in the Tracer costume. "Sis, you look really sexy in that outfit."

"What about my outfit?" Joey heard as Adam emerged from the bathroom.

Adam's 'D'Va Waveracer' outfit was basic, but with Adam's effeminate body it had a similar effect on Joey as Jane's did. Joey and Jane watched as their little feminine brother sauntered over to the foot of the bed and cocked his wide hips to one side and put his hands on his waist. The outfit consisted of skimpy pink shorts, almost like gym shorts, an equally skimpy pink half shirt with long sleeves and a blue see-through life jacket. He had his hair pulled into a short high ponytail as he smiled at his siblings waiting for their approval.

"Wow!" Joey growled and reached down to squeeze his cock at Adam.

"Come up here little sister; let's show our brother how much we appreciate his gift," Jane said while curling her finger to Adam.

Jane guided Adam to Joey's other side and then proceeded to place kisses along Joey's neck, shoulders and chest positioning herself on her hands and knees. Joey watched as his siblings kissed and licked his body while dressed in their skimpy outfits. He laid his hands on their heads softly as they kissed their way down his abs to his pulsing shaft. Jane reached over and picked up Joey's hard dick holding it over to her brother who excitedly began licking and sucking the head. He opened his mouth and began swallowing the head and shaft of the cock before beginning his now familiar decent to Joey's balls. Jane bent over and started licking Joey's balls all over while watching Adam suck his way down the shaft. He quickly made it past his throat and was working his way deeper, his lips and tongue helping to lubricate Joey's shaft. Adam was moaning with lust as he swallowed his brother's dick; Jane watched in amazement while sucking Joey's heavy balls into her mouth. Adam completed his descent to base of Joey's cock and was now caressing it with his tongue and lips. He pulled back and started stroking Joey's dick with his mouth and throat as Jane watched.

Joey was getting worked up pretty good now and decided he was ready for more. He worked Adam and Jane off his dick and climbed off the bed and stood now at the foot of the bed where his siblings' asses were on full display. Adam's curves rivaled his sisters' except in size and Joey wanted to get a good look at them both. He grabbed his sister's skimpy underwear and pulled it aside, lining his aching dick up with her pussy. He slid inside easily as she was dripping wet as was his cock from Adam's deep throat. He worked his cock back and forth in Jane's tight pussy causing her to moan and whimper. Adam leaned over and kissed his sister while Joey fucked her. Before long, he was balls-deep inside her and grinding his cock as deep as it would go. She shivered and moaned while Joey fucked her harder with each stroke. Joey could feel her pussy quivering and he knew she would be orgasm soon. He held onto her wide fat hips and slammed his dick into ass causing ripples in her cheeks. He loved seeing this. Suddenly she shook as an orgasm took her. "OH, Joey!" she screamed. Her shaking became near violent as she became lost in an orgasmic daze. Adam and Joey watched in awe at the pleasure their sister was experiencing. She shook and squeezed Joey's cock so much it slipped from her pussy, and she rolled on her side still shaking with momentary spasms. "Oh," she sighed as she came down from her orgasm.

Adam looked back at Joey and wiggled his ass, "My turn?"

Joey grunted, stepped over and pulled the shorts down over his brother's thick ass. He lined up his now soaking wet cock with Adam's ass and started sliding his shaft back and forth, hot dogging him. Once his brother's ass was wet, he pressed the head of his cock in causing Adam's eyes to roll back in his head. Joey was ready to cum he was sure, despite having had so many orgasms today. He gripped his brother's wide girly hips and started working his dick deeper and deeper in his ass. Jane recovered and got back up on her hands and knees, spinning around and gripping Adam's hips as she watched her brother fuck him. She spat on Joey's cock and helped lube it some more to make it slide in deeper and easier. Adam was moaning and whimpering just as Jane had earlier and was now pushing his ass back against Joey's fat long cock. "Fuck me, Joey. You're gonna make me cum already!" Adam begged. Jane looked enthralled getting a close-up view of her brother's ass getting fucked. Joey finally got his entire cock in Adam's ass and held it there for a minute, grinding around before pulling it out and back in for longer and longer strokes. This immediately triggered Adam's orgasm, in which he shook slightly and moaned, leaking a small amount of cum into his shorts. Joey made a point of slamming into Adam's ass hard with each stroke now and before long was going full strokes in and out of his brother's ass. In a surprise move she reached out and grabbed Joey's cock at the base and pulled him all the way out, then proceeded to suck his cock. In short order she swallowed the entire length just as her brother had done earlier and was now licking Joey's balls. Joey watched as his sister kept his dick balls-deep in her throat while licking his dick. After nearly a minute she pulled it out and guided it back in Adam's now gaping asshole. Joey wasted no time going back to fucking his brother with long strokes, slamming into him harder and faster. Then with a loud grunt, Joey started shooting cum deep in Adam's ass. He stroked slow precise movements in and out of his brother's ass as his cock pulsed while unloading wads of cum. Nearly a minute after it started, Joey spurted the final couple bursts of cum into his brother's ass and pulled out.

Jane leaned in and started licking up the cum from Adam's ass as it poured out. Joey watched as his sister stuck her tongue in Adam's gaping asshole and scooped the cum into her mouth. She clearly looked hungry for Joey's cum and intended to get it from wherever it was. She moaned as she swallowed Joey's load from Adam's ass and after a few minutes came up for air. Adam spun around and kissed his sister to share in the cum she sucked out. Joey could see the thick strands of his load be passed back and forth between his siblings. After a minute of this, they bent down and worked together to clean Joey's cock of cum.

Joey felt spent after a full day of crazy sex. He wanted to update his profile and see what his sister sent on his phone figuring it must have had something to do with Adam showing up. Once his siblings passed out on either side of him, he slipped out of bed, grabbed his phone and went to the bathroom. He unlocked his phone and saw the last message out was indeed to Adam: 'Hey brother. This is Jane. I'm in Joey's bedroom right now and I need you to join me for a fun night. Joey left you a gift on your bed. Put it on and join us.' Joey smiled at the message and the recollection of all that happened tonight between the three of them. Next, he opened the app and revisited profiles:

Jane: Fetishes Autoupdate - A2M, Feederism. Joey was curious about his sister's fixation was with her weight tonight and he guessed that his physical attention had drawn it out of her, along with the recent changes from Master PC. He pulled up her physical attributes and saw that she was close to 295 pounds now and her measurements were 54-50-58, 48GG cup breasts. 'It's no wonder she looked tight in her 2XL costume', Joey thought. Joey left her at her current size, but now he had some insight into what was turning her on. He read a little about the fetish and thought he could get into this with his sister quite a bit. He finished up in the bathroom and returned to bed, sliding up between his sleeping siblings. As he climbed under the covers, both of his siblings snuggled up with him wrapping their arms around him. They were still dressed in their cosplay outfits and happily sleeping. Joey enjoyed the feeling of his sister's large breasts and belly pressed against him and Adam's thick thighs draped over his legs. He felt his brother shiver slightly and new his body was about to change. He could feel his thighs plumping up and changing angle slightly, likely caused by in his increased ass and hip size. He was also able to feel his breasts grow and press into his side. He drifted off to sleep imagining what the rest of the week had in store for him.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers