Joey Finds a New App Ch. 29

Story Info
Family night goes to a whole new level.
5.4k words
4.68
16.5k
26

Part 29 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers

Chapter 29

Joey and Adam arrived home from their wild ride with Kevin and Kelly and went to the kitchen to get a quick snack. When they entered the kitchen, they were greeted by their father who was still in his dress and had his hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. He was busy at the stove working on dinner and turned to greet each of them with a light hug and kiss. Joey was surprised to see his dad take on this feminine role so readily and spent some time at the counter watching him while Adam went up to his bedroom.

"So, Dad. What's up with the changes and stuff?" Joey inquired.

Joey's dad turned and faced his son before explaining, "Son, I'm not entirely sure what motivated the changes I've experienced this week, but I'm OK. I might even say I like it. Are you OK with all this? It's a lot." His voice tone seemed to have changed to sound more feminine to Joey and he wondered whether that was purposeful or as result of the changes.

Joey nodded in agreement and replied, "Well, obviously I LIKE it. It seems like everyone, I mean in our family likes it, so does that make it OK?"

"Joey. Your mom and I have fantasized about stuff like this for years. A lot of couples do. I just didn't imagine it happening here at home. I mean within the family and all."

"Absolutely, Dad. That's what I mean too. If this kind of thing had happened with a date or friends or something, I probably wouldn't think twice about it or maybe I'd think more about it. You and Adam look like something serious is changing in your bodies. Anyhow, I guess I just want to make sure we're all OK," Joey answered.

Joey's dad walked up to him and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "That's so thoughtful of you, Son. I'm sure everyone is OK, and you don't have to worry. Why don't you go relax and play some games or watch TV and I will bring you a snack."

Joey smiled and went to sit in the den, turned on the computer and fired up a game. As he was playing his dad brought him a glass of tea and some apples with peanut butter. He set them down next to Joey's gamepad and then put his arm on Joey's shoulder and watched him play for a bit. He started giving Joey a neck massage while he played the game. He was surprised at the soft touch of his father while he played and it relaxed him quite a bit. After a few minutes, his dad bent down and kissed Joey again on the cheek and went to the kitchen to finish dinner. Joey thought his dad was swaying his ass and hips more than he might normally as he walked out of the room. Joey went to the couch and started watching TV when his phone buzzed.

Miss Roxanne to Joey: 'Hi Lover. Are you missing me yet?' She accompanied the text with a selfie picture of her in a public bathroom pursing her lips into an elaborate kiss.

Joey to Miss Roxanne: 'ICWTBWYA!'

Miss Roxanne to Joey: She sent a selfie in reply of her making a corporate eyebrow

Joey to Miss Roxanne: 'I do miss you. Can wait to see you tomorrow. Have fun tonight! Let me know how it goes'

Joey laid down on the couch and drifted off to sleep for an afternoon nap.

Joey slept well for over an hour on the couch while his dad made dinner and Adam did homework in his room. He was awoken by Jane is her ever graceful manner.

"Dork! Wake up! It's dinner time!" Jane said loudly while standing over him, smirking.

Joey opened his eyes with a start and then frowned at his sister who was looking at him. He stood up and shook off the rude awakening.

"Thanks, Fatty," Joey said and slapped her on her large ass.

She smiled at him, leaned in to kiss him and instead grabbed his dick, "Yeah and I know you like it."

They walked to the dining room table where Adam was sitting already. He had changed into one of the short sets they bought over the weekend and Joey smiled and whistled lightly at his brother. He got himself a glass of iced tea and went to sit at the table. His dad started bringing things out to the table for dinner and Joey asked where Mom was.

"She's on her way. Should be here in a few minutes actually," his dad replied in a light voice.

Jane came in with her soda and sat between Adam and Joey. "Looking cute, little Sis," she said trying to be snarky.

Adam smiled at her and laughed off the snide comment. "Someone is feeling extra snarky this evening," Joey said looking at Jane accusingly.

"Well, I'm damn hungry, alright," Jane said. "All they serve on campus that's any good are stupid chicken salads and crap."

Joey's dad finished setting the table, then brought out a chicken cacciatore dish, a huge bowl of penne pasta, cheese and tossed salad. He took off his apron and joined them at the table leaving room for his wife next to Joey. His dad seemed to have a natural inclination to move, sit and talk like a woman. He wasn't sure if this was voluntary or was experiencing a change in hormone levels. They each passed around the salad bowl and filled their plates except Jane who claimed to eat more vegetables than a family of rabbits ate in a week. She did fill her plate with two servings easy of the chicken and pasta. Joey was getting turned on thinking about her stuffing herself and continuing the weight gain without help from Joey's app. Just as they started, his mom came through the door and immediately made her way to the dining room. She bent down, kissed her husband on the cheek and complimented him on how dinner smelled, then bent down between Jane and Adam, turned and French-kissed Adam briefly with a light moan, then did the same to Jane before sitting down next to Joey and started kissing him as well. She also added a light squeeze to his dick while kissing him for nearly a minute.

She sat up and inspected the delicious smelling meal, "Oh I missed you guys so much. Work was a bore. I forgot how much I don't like being in the office all day. It's so much easier when I work from home," she said. "But, now I'm home and my sweet honey has made the family a delicious looking meal, and we get the whole evening together."

Everyone proceeded to enjoy dinner together, discussing the respective days and talking about friends. Joey's dad talked about his conversation with his boss about reducing hours and working from home while he worked out some personal things. Joey talked about he and Adam going out with friends tomorrow after dinner and Friday for bowling. Jane complained about her course-load and seemingly insatiable appetite as she served herself another serving of pasta and chicken.

"I made dessert so leave some room for ice cream and Apple Betty later," Harry informed his family happily.

"You mean like grandma's dessert?" Jane asked excitedly.

"Yep, it's in the oven now," he answered.

"Well, I need to take a shower and unwind with a glass or two of wine in the living room," Mom announced. "Thank you for a delicious dinner, my sweet husband."

"Yeah, Dad. Thanks for dinner it was delicious," the kids each said as Jane finished another half serving.

Joey helped his dad clear the table while Jane finished, and Adam went to the living room. He went back to the table to get the last of the dinner and Jane was pulling the bowl over to her. "Joey, feed me please. I'm still hungry," Jane begged in an exaggerated tone.

"Wow, Fatty. You are hungry today!" Joey said smiling and returning to his seat next to Jane.

"I've always been this hungry, I just forced myself to stop most of the time. Now I have my adoring brother to feed me," she teased.

Joey took her fork, stabbed a piece of chicken and some pasta and started feeding it to Jane. She sat back in her chair and started rubbing her belly, moaning as she chewed the food. Joey followed this with another bite, which she promptly consumed. She pulled her shirt up over her belly and unbuckled her jeans to accommodate the bloated feeling. "More, Joey," she begged quietly. "What if I get fatter, Joey? Will still like me the way you do now?"

Joey set the fork down, leaned into her and kissed her deeply while rubbing her belly softly. "Does that answer your question?" Joey said while resuming her feeding. They were on the last few bites leaving no leftovers at all and as Joey fed them to her, she moaned and then slipped her jeans down and off. She sat at the dining room table rubbing her belly and chewing the last bite. Joey put the fork down and slid his hand down the front of her belly into her panties and proceeded to put his now practiced skills to work. He found her pussy absolutely drenched and easily slipped several fingers into her. "It turns me on to watch you eat, Sis. I didn't know it was such a sensual thing until I watched you eat," Joey said to her. "Can I feed you dessert later when it's ready?" he asked.

"Mmm Hmmm. But in my bedroom, with less clothes on," she replied.

"It's a date," Joey said while pushing his fingers deep into his sister's tight pussy. He stood kissed her, then pulled his fingers from her dripping pussy and fed them to her. She smiled up at Joey and proceeded to suck his fingers clean.

Jane and Adam sat in the living room watching TV and Joey's mom was in the shower. Joey had been thinking about being alone with father all day. Since he dom'd him this morning, he imagined turning him into a slut for his dick and was getting excited thinking about it. Joey entered the kitchen as his now quite feminine father was doing dishes and cleaning up after dinner. He walked up behind his father, who was shorter than Joey by nearly half-a-foot and rested his hands on his wide hips. Pressing his cock into him from behind, Joey bent down and whispered in his father's ear, "You look really nice is this dress, Dad. "Joey slid his hands to front of his father's hips, then up his slim waist and over his soft, budding breasts, squeezing them slightly. "Mmmmm," Joey groaned in a low tone. "I can't wait to have you, Dad. I want to slide my dick into your tight ass and make you drip cum all night long while I fuck you." His dad whimpered and shivered as Joey continued running his hands all over his feminine figure while kissing and licking his hairless skin.

As Joey continued groping his father, he felt hands come up around from behind him and then his mother's soft breath in his ear, "Are you getting started without me?" Joey moaned as his mother pressed her breasts and hips into him from behind. She then separated Joey and his father and stepped up to Harry saying, "Aren't you finished yet? We have family time in the bedroom."

Having clearly got the message, he finished up the dish he was cleaning and then proceeded to dry his hands. While he was composing himself, Joey turned to his mother who wore a thigh-length robe with black stockings. He wondered what she wore beneath, but she had it pulled tight. "Now, I want you to help your brother and sister get dressed in their sexiest bedroom attire and meet your father and I in the bedroom," she said to Joey while kissing and licking his neck and ear.

"Yes, Mother," Joey said obediently and went to the living room while his parents headed to their bedroom. Both of his siblings were sitting on either end of the couch playing with their phones and watching some mindless game show. "Hey guys. Mom wants us to have family time in her room, but I have to help you get dressed first," he said while encouraging them to walk up the stairs with him.

"What are you talking about, Dork? Where's Mom?" Jane said while reluctantly following Adam behind Joey.

"Like I said, she wants to be in her room for family night. Maybe she's tired from work, I don't know. But she said we each need to wear our sexiest outfit," Joey explained.

"Oh, really!?" Adam said excitedly. "I just bought a bunch of stuff, I can't wait!"

"Well, I don't know what I have that'll fit, so I'll just go to bed," Jane said dejectedly.

"Bull! I'll be right there. Give me a chance to get into my briefs," Joey answered.

Joey jumped into his room and immediately opened his app. He wasn't sure his body looked "sexy" in his boxer briefs and wanted to be ready to make changes as needed. He slipped off his school clothes and found a pair of specialty boxer briefs he ordered from a man's underwear site last year. He slipped them on and went to look in the mirror. His body was sculpted since he changed it last week, but he felt it could use a bit of improvement, particularly after witnessing the naturally alpha male that was taking Miss Roxanne out for the night. Joey's upper body and neck were tight for sure, but slim as this was his natural shape. He pictured himself like a tall, strong swimmer like Michael Phelps and brought up the phone to increase his wingspan and neck width slightly, but not alarmingly. His mid-section followed a V shape down to his round tight ass and then his thigh and calf muscles. With the boxer briefs on he felt like he looked pretty sexy from a female point of view, but he wanted to be impressive. He added some more muscle to his legs and arms so that he appeared to be close to a young Olympic athlete. In one last measure he added an inch to the thickness of his cock and two inches to the length.

He went to his Jane's room and knocked before entering. When he walked in, she was standing in front of her wardrobe, nude but for her panties. Joey walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her sizeable bulk, then brought her close to his body. "Whatcha' going to wear, Fatty?" Joey asked in a flirty way.

"Don't joke right now!" she said. "I only feel sexy to you and I don't have much that fits"

"Hey, hey Sis. You are beautiful. I love the soft curves of your body and I know for sure Mom does too," Joey said trying to calm her down. "If you don't have enough sexy clothes, I guess we should go shopping. But for now, let me help you pick something, OK?" Joey said in a calming tone. He then stepped away and perused through the drawers of lingerie and could tell there was a pile of things in the back of the bottom drawer that probably didn't fit. He moved all the things from side to side before he found a fishnet body stocking and pulled it out.

"That has a rip in the back it's trash," she said as Joey held it out.

"What? This little part?" Joey asked. "That's nothing. Actually, it makes it perfect so if it rips, we can just trash it."

Jane rolled her eyes, slipped the panties down her fat thighs and took the stocking. He watched her step into the legs of the body stocking and pull it up around her wide hips and ass. As she worked it over her belly and huge tits, Joey thought it looked better than he had hoped. It was a fishnet pattern from her toes to her shoulders. There was a small rip in the left hip and the V-neck stretched down significantly into her cleavage and with her hair pulled up she was a sex kitten as far as Joey was concerned, a fat sex kitten, but a sex kitten none-the-less.

"Oh my gosh, Sis. You are so hot," Joey said as he groped her curves while groaning.

"Alright, Dork! Back off," Jane said playfully. "You think you because you prance around in your sexy briefs and your big cock you can just start grabbing and touching however you want?"

Joey smiled and stepped back to look at his sister's sexy body as she paraded out of her room and started down the stairs. Joey stopped by Adam's room, but saw he was gone already and figured he was downstairs already. He followed his sister down the stairs and to his parents' room where he was greeted by the beautiful view of his mother lying in the center of the bed with a full set of black lingerie. She wore the nylons he had seen earlier with a garter belt, a matching bra and silk gloves. She watched longingly as her son and daughter entered the room witnessing their father and sibling servicing her orally. Adam wore a sheer pink nightie and a matching thong. His father had on a full set of pink lingerie including stockings, garter, panties, bra and even a matching choker. Both feminized boys were between Sandra's spread legs and making quite the racket, slurping, moaning and licking her perfect pussy. Joey and Jane slid up alongside their mother on both sides and proceeded to kiss and lick her neck, lips, ears and shoulders.

They spent a good ten minutes in this position before Sandra broke up the duo between her legs and guided them to take care of Joey and Jane. Adam slid over between Jane's fat legs then started kissing and licking her thighs, making his way to soaking wet pussy. Joey's dad climbed between his legs and proceeded to start kissing and licking his cock through his briefs. Joey's dick was certainly aching and hard at this point, but he liked watching his father worship his dick. He wrapped his lips around the cotton-covered hard shaft that extended around Joey's hip. He went lower and sucked Joey's balls through his briefs before working his way back to Joey's shaft. His father reached and started to work his briefs down while licking his son's abs along the way. When Joey's cock sprang free, his father reached for it and immediately started to suck and lick all around the shaft. Joey watched his father cover his dick in saliva, then watched as Jane held Adam's face against her pussy. Both Joey and Jane were moaning with excitement as Adam and their father licked and sucked them.

Joey's mom got up on her knees and mounted her son. "Put it in for me, Cuck," she said. "I've been waiting for my son's dick all day. "Joey felt his dad pick up his dick and line it up with his mom's pussy, then press it slightly in to get her started. "Oh, YES!" she said as she started sliding down her son's huge shaft. About half of his dick felt to be inside her before she started stroking up and down, deeper each time. "Oh, Joey! I love your dick so much!" she said further. She reached back and grabbed her husband's head and pulled him up to Joey's dick and her pussy. "Get down there and help me get this big fucker inside, Cuck!" she commanded. Joey felt his dad's tongue and lips start to lick up and down the remaining shaft. His mom didn't let go of his dad's head as she watched Joey with a sultry smile. He watched his mother continue to push her pussy down on his cock and felt like she was nearly balls deep. "Oh my g, gosh! I almost have it all in. Lick me, Faggot! Get it in me!" she continued berating her husband.

Joey was seriously getting turned on listening to his mom berate his father. He looked over at Jane who held Adam's head between her legs with both hands while watching her mother fuck Joey. Jane also appeared turned on by their mother's verbal abuse of their father as Joey watched her expression change slightly with every tirade from their mother. She suddenly got up on her knees and maneuvered Adam on his back perpendicular to Joey and their parents, then mounted his face. "C'mon, Little Sis, get that tongue back up there! Oh, yes!" Jane said as her eyes rolled back. She was now seated on Adam's face and reached over to slap her dad's ass. "You heard her, Faggot! Get it wet so Mom can fuck Joey properly!" Joey felt like the extra couple inches he added were leading to the difficulty of getting every inch into her.

"I think he needs some more inspiration, Jane. Reach under my pillows and get his favorite toy to help inspire him," her mom said in a wicked tone.

Joey felt his father twitch as he continued licking his wife's pussy and Joey's dick. He looked over and watched Jane stretch up and reach under the pillows to pull out a leather harness with an obscenely fat and long black dick. Jane's and Joey's eyes grew wide at the absolutely huge two-foot-long toy. "Mom! How do you even get this inside? That would rip me open!" Jane exclaimed.

"No silly, you wear it and fill your father with inspiration," she continued in her wicked tone. "It used to take a LOT of lube and stretching to get it in, but your father has recently got really good at taking the whole thing with very little effort. C'mon hurry up and mount your father! I need your brother's dick buried in me, now!"

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers
12