Joey Finds a New App Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane didn't hesitate; she dismounted Adam's face and stood next to the bed with the monstrosity in her hands. As she pulled it up her legs it became clear this was meant for women to wear as it had a vibrator inside the belt for her to insert. Adam and Joey were captivated at the spectacle on display as she worked the vibrator into her and strapped the belt on. After tightening the belts and obtaining the lube from Mom's dresser, Jane positioned herself behind her father. She squeezed the lube over the top half of the dildo and then pulled her father's panties down and off his legs. Joey, Adam and his mom watched as Jane lubed up their father's ass being sure to squeeze some inside his ass as well. Joey felt his father moan while she did this.

"Use more, Honey, so you don't have to stop. He can take the whole thing once he gets started," their mother instructed.

Jane lubed up the rest of the enormous toy, then lined up the fat head with her dad's ass. She began pressing it in, prompting moaning from their father. Jane gripped her father's wide hips and began pushing it in, hesitating before the head of the fat dildo sank into him. "Oh, wow," the siblings said in near unison as the head of the fat toy entered their father.

"Oh yeah! There he goes. You're inspired now, aren't you, Cuck?" his wife teased. "Getting fucked by your daughter is exactly what you needed, Faggot cocksucker."

Joey felt his dad's excitement as his tongue and lips traveled all over his balls and the remaining exposed portion of his cock. His dad's ass was fat and wide like Adam's, but it looked particularly so with the pink garter and stockings on. Watching his fat sister work that dildo into his dad was an absolute turn-on.

Adam slid up next to Joey and reached for his mom's lace covered breast. He looked up at her for permission and she nodded in affirmation as she reached down and pulled the lace portion of her bra underneath her large tits. Adam got to work right away on her right breast and then she pulled Joey's head to her left while she continued grinding on her son's dick. After a few minutes of licking her tit, Joey heard his father start to moan loudly and snuck a peek around his mother. Jane had nearly worked the entire shaft into her father and was now fucking him with a pretty good rhythm.

"Oh my gosh, Dad! You're such a faggot, slut!" Jane said harshly. "Mom, I had no idea Dad was a butt-slut! Look at him taking this fucking cock up his ass!" she continued. "Damn! Dad I'm gonna fuck the testosterone right out of you! I'll fuck you dick right back inside you till you have pussy for me to fuck!"

"Wow, Jane!" her mom said with surprise. "I had no idea you knew how to dom a faggot like your father. You might have to come to bed with me sometime so we can really give it to him."

Joey watched his mother and sister give it to his dad verbally and physically and thought he would cum just from the scene, let alone his mom grinding down on his cock. He was making a point to hold it as long as he could; at least until his mother orgasmed. Just as he returned to licking his mom's tit, he felt her pussy gobble up the rest of his shaft.

She stopped stroking, let go of her husband's head and now ground her hips around on Joey's dick. She pulled Joey up for a kiss, then started her long ascent up his cock. She moved slowly while flexing her pussy on his dick, moaning and kissing her son. "Oh my gosh, Joey. This is magical. Absolute ecstasy," she said to him between kisses. "You make me feel better than I've ever felt, Son." She reached the head of his dick, then slowly started her descent, continuing with the kissing and moaning. Joey was consumed with his mother and blanked out everything else going on in the room. "Joey, my lover, my son, my bull. Mmm, I love you, son. Now give me what I want. I want your seed inside me, Son," she continued intimately between them. She bent down to his ear opposite of Adam and whispered lustfully into his ear, "Make me pregnant, Son. Fill my belly with your child and my tits with milk. My eggs are waiting for you tonight, they're ready for you to breed me, Son. Do it," she quietly egged him on. "That's right, Son. I can feel you cock getting ready to impregnate me. I know your seed is going to fill me up any minute now. Give it to me. Make me yours forever. Make yourself a brother or sister in me. Fill me, Joey. Fill me," she continued with urgency while riding up and down on Joey's shaft.

Joey listened to his mom, completely hypnotized by her words and lost in the feeling of her pussy. He had been trying to hold his orgasm, but she wasn't playing fair. He imagined his mom pregnant and leaking milk from her fat tits and then he lost it. His cock began erupting inside his mother and there was no stopping it. She looked down at her son smiling broadly, "That's right, Son. Fill me up. Fill me, Lover. Mmm, yes." Halfway through filling his mother with cum, she shook and squeezed her knees to Joey's hips tightly and they orgasmed together. She was fully seated on Joey's cock as his continued pulsing cum into her despite there being no room for it. He exhaled as his orgasm subsided, then rested his head on the headboard looking up at his mother, lovingly.

"I love you too, Mom," Joey said in an exhausted breath.

They sat like that for several minutes, slowly becoming aware that their family was still in the room having sex. They turned and saw Joey's dad on his back with Jane holding his legs up and going full hilt with the dildo. She was pulling back well over a foot with each stroke and then sliding right back into him. Her eyes were closed, and she was clearly enjoying the fucking along with the vibrator inside her. Adam had slid up to the edge of bed and was busy now sucking his sister's fat tits through her fishnet bodystocking. She was moaning loudly, and they listened to her continue hurling insults to her feminized brother and father. "Oh, yes! You faggots are going to make me cum! Don't stop sucking my tits, brother!" she was saying between gritted teeth. "Yes! You girly fucking faggots! Make me cum! Yes!" Joey and his mom smiled at each other raising their eyebrows, clearly entertained by Jane's enthusiasm. "Oh DAMN! That feels so fucking good! Don't stop! Don't stop, Adam!" She opened and locked eyes with her smiling audience, then smiled herself as she suddenly gave way to orgasm. She shook violently into a now prone position on top of her father, his legs open wide to accommodate her fat hips. She continued shaking in short bursts and moaned as her orgasm subsided.

As Joey's mom unmounted her son, she sat alongside him and they both watched as Jane caught her breath and got started to lift herself off her father. She got up to her knees once again revealing the huge fat dildo lodged in her father's ass. She backed off the bed and guided her dad to hold his legs open as she pulled the excessively large toy from his ass. Joey could see the impression of the dildo push out against his abdominal muscles as it receded from his body.

"Holy hell, Dad. You can sure take a fucking," Jane said as everyone watched the intruder move inside his gut. Jane clearly not satisfied with the lewd display, walked back up to the edge of the bed reinserting the dildo back into her father. She slowly slid it back and forth watching it make a notable impression on her father's dainty mid-section. Her siblings and mother watched fascinated as she continued stuffing her father with the dildo. "Dad, you look so hot taking this big fucking cock in your ass!" Jane teased him. A few more strokes and she finally pulled it slowly from his ass. To avoid getting lube or anything else left on the toy, Jane went to her parent's bathroom, removed the apparatus and laid it in the sink. She then climbed into bed next to her brother just as her mother was guiding her father between her legs. As Harry began the process of cleaning his wife's pussy of the excessive amounts of cum dripping from it, Adam climbed between Joey's legs and started slurping up the mess left behind.

Jane put her arm around Joey and leaned her head on his shoulder, then sighed as she collected herself. She reached down and caressed Adam's head as he cleaned Joey's dick. Joey could see that his mother had his father working hard to clean her up as he was now visibly scooping cum from her pussy and from the bed where it leaked. "This is one hot and fucked-up family, that's for sure," Jane said before kissing her brother lightly.

Adam and his father continued their cleaning duties for the next few minutes. "Well children. Your father and I need some time to clean up and get ready for bed. I think this can be our new family-time activity on Wednesday nights, though. Give me a kiss goodnight before you go, now," she said to everyone

Adam got up and kissed his mom which seemed to include some cum-sharing, then he kissed his dad the same as he was getting up from between his wife's legs. Joey leaned over and kissed his mom sensuously, then kissed his dad's soft feminine lips. Jane was kissing her mother, while getting groped by her, then she stood and walked over to her dad and brought his face to hers forcefully pushing her tongue into his mouth and kissing him.

12