Joey Finds a New App Ch. 31

Story Info
Once again, Joey starts his day with a bang!
3k words
4.65
13.2k
19
0

Part 31 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers

Chapter 31

Joey woke and saw his sister was still sleeping. She was barely covered by the blanket and Joey could fully appreciate her shapely body. After the aggressive eating/sex they had last night, Joey had passed out and apparently so had Jane. He got out of bed quietly, covered her up and kissed her gently on the cheek. "I love you, Jane," he whispered softly to her, and it was returned with a contented sigh as she pulled the covers up close to her neck and snuggled.

Joey put his briefs back on and went to his room only to see he Mom in her robe collecting his dirty clothes. He walked over and embraced her from behind, then kissed her neck softly. "Good morning, Mom," he said in a low tone.

She turned and hugged him, then kissed him deeply for several minutes. "Did you have fun with your sister last night?" she asked.

"Yes, I think we are a lot closer since things started happening this week," Joey answered. "Mom? What if, I love her? I mean not like a sister, 'Love her'?"

"Joey. That's understandable given the circumstances. You already loved her as a sibling, so when you started being intimate together it would naturally bloom into something more," Joey's mom answered while looking up at him.

"What about how I feel about you, Adam and Dad? I mean, I love you guys too," he continued further.

"Joey. We are all in love with each other because we're family. I think at this point, we need not worry about anyone's fidelity. I know you love all of us, likely more than you will ever love anyone in your whole life," she answered.

Joey bent down and kissed his mom again, this time longer and more sensuously than before. She melted in his arms as he held her and kissed her with growing passion. His morning wood was still going strong inside his briefs, and he now ached to have his mother. They continued kissing and Joey slipped one hand inside her robe to feel her naked skin and he was done. He reached down and scooped her up in his arms, then returned to kissing her as he walked to the side of his bed. He laid her down gently while still kissing her and then kicked off his briefs before climbing into bed with her. She pulled her arms out of the robe and embraced Joey for another kiss as he climbed between her legs. He could feel her silky, soft skin against his body as they kissed.

"Take me, Joey. Make love to me," she breathed to him.

They returned to kissing and Joey positioned himself to enter his mom. He held one hand under her shoulder and head while the other hand was under her back and ass. He pulled her to him, and his cock found the entrance of her pussy and he started entering her. She moaned in the kiss they were sharing as he slid his hand down to hold the other side of her ass and started pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of her. It didn't take long for Joey to get himself into a rhythm with his mother as they started fucking with more intention and rigor. Joey spent time kissing her neck, ears and face as they fucked, and she returned the effort to him. She pulled her knees up so they were parallel with Joey's back as he continued to sink into her.

Then with a knowing look she started talking to Joey as she had the night before. "Make love to me, Joey. Give me your seed," she said seductively. "Fill me with child, Joey. I want to carry your baby."

She was spot on with her prediction as Joey started fucking her with desperation; pulling back and slamming his cock into her while watching her say these things to him. She continued to encourage him to impregnate her, and he continued ramming his dick into her with greater enthusiasm.

"That's right, Son. Give it to me. Give me your seed, Baby," she continued. "Give me your baby maker, Joey. YES. YES, YES!"

As she reached her crescendo, so did Joey. They both came with passion, love, lust and a desire to procreate. He filled her pussy with cum again and again with each jet of cum shooting from his cock. His morning load always felt like more than any load he would release all day and this one did not disappoint. Joey released his load for nearly a full minute as his mom watched him with aching desire and an orgasm of her own. Her look was intense as she watched Joey fill her with his seed and released her own orgasm as well. When he was done, he collapsed on top of his mom with his cock lodged inside her.

After having a beautiful, intimate morning with his mother, Joey showered and went to have some breakfast before being picked up by Kevin. Adam was already at the kitchen counter eating breakfast, and he caught Joey's attention with the clothes he was wearing. He had on a pair of black gym shots that came up to the top of his now fat thighs along with thigh high black and white stockings that appeared to be made of wool or some sweater material. His shirt was a half shirt, hoodie style that exposed his tight mid-drift allowed his breasts to create very suggestive curves to his upper body. The outfit was quite feminine without being a straight up dress or skirt; Joey liked it. He walked up to his brother and bent down for an intimate kiss as he groped his curvy and sexy body.

"Good morning, Adam," Joey said softly after he broke from the kiss.

"Good morning," Adam replied smiling up at his brother.

Joey got his breakfast stuff together and sat at the counter with his brother, checking his phone for texts.

Kevin to Group: 'Kelly and I leaving now. Picking up Steve first'

Miss Roxanne to Joey: 'Good morning lover. I have lots to share with you today if you'd like to join me for lunch'

Miss Roxanne to Joey: 'In case you need motivation here's a sneak preview' Attached to the text was a video clip which Joey excitedly opened. He turned the volume down and watched the short clip of her laying on her bed with her head hanging upside down and a long black dick entering her mouth. It slowly and easily made its way into her throat where Joey watched her neck bulge out to accommodate the intruder. His cock was almost as big as Coach Short's, so he assumed it was her date, Dan Short. The camera panned up to reveal Miss Roxanne with her legs up to her breasts and another black man fucking her pussy, equally as slow. The man fucking her was nowhere near as big as Coach Short which peaked Joey's interest. The clip ended leaving Joey dreaming about his now slutty teacher. He put in his earbuds and played the clip again to see if there was any clue who the second man was. He clearly heard two men talking, "Take it baby. Show my brother how you swallow my sword," the first voice said which Joey presumed to be her date. After she swallowed his whole cock, the camera panned up and he heard the second man say, "Damn brother, she's a freak. That's so fucking hot." Joey closed the clip, took out his earbuds, then double-checked Coach Short's profile and didn't see anything about having more than one kid. He figured the other man must have been a friend or cousin or something. Without a name, it would be hard to narrow it down. He shook his head to clear the lust haze, then continued to eat his breakfast with visions of his teacher popping in his head.

Joey and Adam finished breakfast and headed out front to wait for their ride. Joey quickly texted Miss Roxanne: 'I can't wait to hear about my naughty teacher's date!'

Kelly pulled up in Kevin's SUV and Joey went to get in the front, but Kelly pointed him to the back seat. Joey opened the back door and Kevin sitting back with Steve between his knees and sucking his dick. Adam excitedly climbed in the middle and Joey joined him and shut the door. Joey was certainly surprised by Steve, not only was he busy throating his friend, but he was dressed like a cute girl. His hair was long enough for two short pigtails, and he was wearing loop earrings with makeup. His fingernails were painted, and he wore a somewhat loose pink half-shirt and a skintight white shirt underneath. He had on a baby blue skirt with bright white thigh-high stockings held up by pink bands presumably part of a pink garter belt. He wore cute pink school-girl shoes with a small heal.

"Sorry, Dude. Had to get give him something to eat for breakfast. He said he was hungry," Kevin said smiling at Joey as he held the back of Steve's head currently rising up and down on his dick.

"Don't lie brother. You got all hot and bothered when you saw him dressed like a cute little girl," Kelly countered her brother.

Kevin laughed, "Well I couldn't help it. Stevie is a total cutie this morning."

As if to emphasize the point, Kevin gripped Steve's pig tails and guided him up and down on his dick. Adam was mesmerized by the blowjob Kevin was getting along with Joey as they watched the completely feminized Steve hungrily gobble the huge cock lodged in his oral cavity. As they traveled to their favorite spot Adam unbuckled and got down on the floor between his brother's legs and smiled up at him visually asking him if he could suck his dick. Joey smiled down at him and nodded, then Adam proceeded to work Joey's dick from his shorts. He lifted slightly and Adam excitedly removed Joey's shorts before getting to work on his half-hard erection. He made similar slurping and moaning noises as he worked his brother's cock into his throat; within short order was swallowing the whole cock. The scene in the car was straight out of a porn movie, it seemed to Joey. He really liked the way Steve and Adam's clothes accentuated their feminine figures. The visuals along with his brother's stimulation had him at full mast by the time Kelly pulled the car into the Park-N-Ride.

"Alright, Stevie. Calm down now. I promised my sister to show her our trick we learned earlier this week," Kevin said as he helped Steve extricate himself from the oversized shaft. "Joey, let's get in position so Steve can show his real skills."

Adam pulled off Joey's cock, leaving it covered in saliva and watched as the boys spun around and pushed themselves together. Steve got in position right away and picked up the huge shafts before working them into his mouth. Joey figured it would be impossible for him to do this as he had done before because of Joey's last increase in thickness. Despite the increase in size Steve made a valiant effort in trying. He was surprisingly able to get both of their heads in his mouth considering them being more pliable. But once he reached their shafts that were both rock hard it wasn't happening. He was clearly disappointed but not put off completely.

"Joey, I think you experienced another growth spurt or something because I can't do it now," Steve pouted.

"It's OK, Stevie. Show 'em the other trick. I'm sure you can handle it," Kevin chimed in.

Steve stood up hunched over, lifted his skirt and slid down a cute pink thong over his fat ass and down his legs. He climbed up and squatted over Joey and Kevin, lifting Kevin's dick to his ass and worked it in slightly. His eyes rolled and he moaned before picking up Joey's dick and lining it up with Kevin's. With a noticeable effort he worked himself onto the first couple inches of both cocks. He was already breaking a sweat as he prepared himself to be stuffed with dick. He took off his baggy shirt revealing his skin-tight spaghetti strapped white t-shirt that was slightly see through. He pulled that up and off as well and then began working more of their cocks into his ass. Once he got deep enough, he lowered himself to his knees and leaned down over Joey before working their cocks into his ass. All three were moaning loudly now and Adam repositioned himself on the other side so he could see the lewd display. Joey saw Adam dive in and felt his dainty hands trying to help with the double penetration. He heard slurping and saw Steve's eyes roll several times assuming Adam was licking his ass to help. Kelly was captivated at the scene as well and was now stroking her cock while watching. Steve started rocking now, slowly up and back as he allowed the impalement to continue. Joey could feel Adam's hands working both cocks presumably to help lube them up for deeper insertion. Surely enough as Steve started fucking them more, he was able to go deeper each time. He kept working them for ten minutes or so before finally reaching their balls. He smiled down at Joey with his girly face at the accomplishment and Joey leaned up kissing him softly. Steve ground his ass into their dicks hard.

Joey reached back and unhooked Steve's bra and started playing with his breasts. He leaned down and took the puffy nipples into his mouth and sucked on them softly. His nice sized tits fit perfectly in Joey's mouth, and he enjoyed flicking his tongue over the nipples. Steve was getting really excited with Joey's help and started riding their cocks harder and longer with each stroke. Kevin was groaning loudly, and Joey recognized that he was going to be blowing soon. Steve got at it pretty good now and Joey was feeling close himself. He knelt up and watched Joey as he rode both boys hard, slamming his fat ass down with each stroke. Joey saw Kevin's hands grab Steve's fat hips and hold him down as he started shooting his load. He could feel Kevin's dick pulsing what he knew would be a huge thick load in his ass. Steve was smiling at Joey while Kevin filled his ass with cum. Then suddenly, he felt wetness on his abdomen and looked down to see Steve spurting his own load on Joey.

"OK. Stop hogging all the fun, Stevie," Kelly said while she slapped his ass. "I want some of that dick too."

Steve laughed and slid himself up both shafts slowly, being sure to hold his skirt up to avoid getting it messy. Adam held onto both cocks for Steve as he continued his ascent. Once Kevin and Joey's cock were free, Adam quickly took up position on Steve's now leaking and gaping hole to slurp up the cum. Joey could see him visibly drinking and swallowing cum from Steve's ass and it made his dick ache. After a half a minute of this, he slid down and started sucking both dicks clean, particularly Kevin's softening cock. Steve worked his way to the front seat with his clothes and worked to get himself in order.

Kelly mounted Joey adeptly and quickly had his shaft entering her ass. Her cock was rock hard hanging out in front of her as she slid down Joey's pole. She moaned with her eyes closed as Joey filled her ass. Kevin in the meantime had detangled himself and made his way to the driver seat allowing Adam to take up position behind them. In short order Kelly was riding Joey hard and moaning while she did so. Joey reached down gripping her hard cock again and stroked her. She looked down at him smiling as she landed her ass hard on his dick repeatedly.

Joey felt Adam's tongue on his balls and thought this would have him exploding in no time. He hoped he could hold out for Kelly. Her cock began pulsing in his hand and she reached back to extract Adam and guide his face over her hip and on the head of her cock. She yelped and Joey felt the cum shooting up her shaft into Adam's mouth. After nearly a minute, she let Adam go and kept riding Joey's shaft to help him cum. She was riding hard, and Joey knew it wouldn't take much. The whole morning had been a lewd event following another and he was ready to blow. He grabbed her hips and slammed his thick cock up her hole one last time hard and started erupting immediately. It took equally as long for him to dump his load into her ass.

Once again, Adam helped with the extrication and held onto Joey's dick. Adam didn't hesitate to take position on her asshole and start drinking cum from her ass. Her cock had softened now and was hanging between her legs as Adam sucked cum from her ass. He could see her flexing her hard abs as she pushed cum into Adam's mouth. His brother was visibly swallowing and noisily drinking whatever she was pushing out of her ass. When she finished, Adam went right to work on Joey's dick. He did a diligent job licking his cock and balls clean that took him over five minutes. When he was done, Kelly reached out and brought him in for a kiss where she cleaned around his mouth and chin. She said quietly to Adam, "Thank you, my pet." As they composed themselves for the remainder of their ride to school, Joey pondered the fluid state of his relationships with family, friends and teachers.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers