Joey Finds a New App Ch. 32

Story Info
Joey & friends join Billy to help out the coach.
4.1k words
4.69
11.5k
16
0

Part 32 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers

Joey had a typical B day except Thursday was PE day for half of the seniors which he attended with Steve. He wasn't sure how Steve was going to navigate the locker room but figured coach would be happy to help him. He was curious how Social Studies would go this morning after Billy's blow bang with the coach yesterday. He figured he would certainly be less cocky. He read some snaps on his phone for a bit waiting for announcements to finish and the bell to ring. At the end of announcements, Coach Short came over the intercom and said he needed help with today's senior PE class and asked for help from, Kevin, Billy, Steve and Joey during first period. 'Oh shit', Joey thought almost out loud. He figured this had little to do with PE class and more to do with this week's extracurricular activities in his office. He thought the day had started out interesting enough and now it was sure to go to another level.

When the bell rang, Joey grabbed his bag and started towards the gym, meeting Kevin and Steve along the way. He didn't see Billy, but his homeroom was on the 11-grade floor. Kevin and Steve looked at Joey worried.

"Do you think this is about the video you shared with us, Joey?" Steve asked worried.

"Maybe, but not in a bad way," Joey answered. "Not sure if Kevin had a chance to tell you about what happened yesterday or not, but my guess is coach wants to do something instead of discuss something."

"Yeah. Let's just say he liked Billy a lot," Kevin added.

"How are you doing by the way, Steve?" Joey asked. "You know with the changes and all. Anyone giving you a hassle?"

"Doing OK. It's kind of exciting. I think I always wanted to explore this side of me," Steve said as they walked. "I asked my homeroom teacher to call me Stevie this morning and he was nice about it."

"Yeah, it just seemed natural in the class," Kevin added. "Mr. Gibson is cool too. Although, I think you've always been the teacher's pet in his class."

"I just like computers that's all and he's helped me learn a lot about them. During study hall I help him fix issues in all the labs around the school," Steve said in an almost giddy voice.

Joey watched his friend and guessed he was probably crushing on Mr. Gibson. He made a note to check into him on his app to see if he's ready for what Steve brings. He also wanted to make sure his friend would be OK and nothing scary would happen if he was going to continue embracing his transition.

Just as they rounded the corner, they saw Billy rush into the locker room to get to Coach's office. Steve looked up at Joey and it had just occurred to him that he had to enter boy's locker room dressed as a girl. "Joey. Should I go in dressed like this? Or use the other locker room?" he asked.

"My guess is the locker room is empty since we're all getting called to his office, but I'll check first," Joey said.

Kevin and Joey went and confirmed his suspicion and opened the door for Steve to come follow them. They went straight to Coach's office and saw Billy sitting on the chair with the coach at the desk.

"Have a seat boys," Coach Short said as he stood from his desk. He walked over to close and lock the office door and closed the shades. "We have a bit to talk about after a very busy week. I believe there's an opportunity here to help all four of you boys and I'd like to plan to meet on Thursday mornings whether it's an A day or B day. I've already arranged things with Mrs. Tyler, and she's updated your schedule"

"What will we be doing, Coach?" Billy asked nervously.

"We'll be covering a number of lessons on the natural order of things. Nowadays, you boys are so mixed up with genders, non-genders, female dominance that your heads must be spinning. With boys your age and the hormones in your body going crazy, you're likely to drive yourself bananas or have some kind of mental breakdown or something. Seeing that we've already had a couple encounters here in my locker room, I figure I'm going to have to be the mentor for you four before you go doing something that will get you hurt or hurt someone else"

Joey looked over at Billy who was still looking nervous and then at Steve who was starting to cry.

"See, I knew this might happen. Come here, Son," Coach said warmly while holding out his arms for Steve.

Steve hurriedly stood and walked into Coach's arms. "You ARE confused, aren't you Steve?"

"It's Stevie now, Coach," Steve said between sobs.

"Now did you make that choice on your own or did someone bully you into it?" Coach said while looking down at Joey and Kevin.

"No, no, Coach. My friends have said from the beginning they would always have my back and support me. It's kind of a decision I came to with my girlfriend after my recent growth spurts," Steve explained. "Besides, I think I might like being a girl more than when I was a boy. I'm going to try this out for a while, I guess."

"Well, it's fine by me, because I think you happen to look really cute and definitely sexy. You don't sound confused so much, Stevie. Why are you crying?" Coach inquired holding him out and looking at him.

"I just love how everyone cares about me so much. My friends, my family, my girlfriend and my teachers. I mean it's like everyone knew I was supposed to be a girl or something," Steve said quieting down a bit. "I guess I just love that you knew that all these changes are hard."

"These changes are hard. If I'm being honest, you were the first boy I'd ever done anything with and I found that I liked it," Coach said. "Now don't get me wrong. There ain't nothing wrong with beddin' with some hot babe, but I think I have a hankerin' for both. I'd like this time together to be a bit of free spirit and I can share some of my life experience with you boys and we can all explore some things we like along the way."

"Sounds great, Coach," Joey and Kevin both agreed.

Billy looked a little resigned and nervous still.

"What do you say, Billy? Can we have some fun while we're learning together?" Coach said while he held one arm over Steve's.

"Well, I don't think these guys like me, Coach," Billy answered timidly

"They might like you more if you embrace some of the changes you're going through and stop trying to blame others," Coach said. "These boys sure seemed to like you the other day. In fact, if you did what I told you to do after school yesterday I think they might be willing to show you how much they like you"

"I don't know, Coach. I, I wasn't ready," Billy stammered.

"Now, Billy did you or did you not get yourself some nice underwear?" Coach interrupted.

"I did, I. I just didn't know they would be here too," Billy said.

"I bet Stevie here wouldn't mind showing off her nice underwear?" Coach said looking at Steve.

"I'd be happy to, Coach," Steve answered in a giddy feminine tone.

Steve immediately stepped away from Coach and started stripping with his back facing everyone. He took off his over-shirt and t-shirt first, revealing his cute pink lace bra and then his skirt revealing his matching garter and thong panties.

"You can keep those stockings and shoes on, Stevie. Those are sexy," Coach groaned in a low voice. "Now come over and here and let's have a look at how your body is changing."

Steve walked over to Coach and snuggled his shoulder and the side of his head close to his chest as Coach started by caressing his soft, now feminine shoulders. Coach Short moaned again in a low tone as he rubbed Steve's shoulders and ran his hands down his dainty arms. He continued to grunt as he moved his hands to Steve's thin waist and then wide hips.

"Oh my, Stevie," Coach groaned to him. "You sure ARE a sexy, girl."

Coach repositioned Steve so his fat ass was pressed up against his cock and he ran his hands across Steve's midsection and up over his lace covered breasts. "Mm. That feels nice, Coach," Steve whispered as he half closed his eyes.

Joey and Kevin were enjoying the show as they saw their friend dressed in girly lingerie being touched by their dominant black coach. His presence was so commanding that no student had ever challenged him in the years they attended school. They both had to rub their growing cocks in their shorts as they watched the shared intimate moment between Coach and Steve.

"Alright, Honey. You stand here next to me, I need to inspect our sissy-boy to make sure he's abiding his lessons," Coach said softly. "C'mon over here sissy boy and let's see what you have for me today"

Billy sheepishly walked up to Coach and stood in front of him without removing any clothing.

"Now I can remove your clothes for you, sissy or you can do it. But if I do it, there might not be much left," Coach warned.

Billy reluctantly started undressing and Joey could tell right away he was not far behind Steve and Adam in his feminine shape. He removed his shirt to reveal a black lace bra and then pushed his jeans down revealing lace lined boy-shorts. With the jeans on, Joey and Kevin hadn't noticed that he was also wearing stockings. They were black nylon self supporting nylons matching his panties and bra. Coach pulled him close like he had Steve and caressed his slim, soft body. His titties were still an A cup but his lower body was thick for sure. He looked like he should be bent over and fucked with all the ferocity Joey could muster. Coach rubbed his hips and cupped his ass, groaning like he had with Steve. "Billy, you should be happy I told you to wear this. You look so sexy, Baby. Come over here and let me show you how much I like your sexy outfit. "Coach bent down and started kissing Billy's neck causing him to expel a feminine whimper. Coach pulled him against his cock and Joey saw Billy push back against him while moaning.

Kevin and Joey looked at each other shaking their heads in near disbelief at the turn of events this week. While Joey knew what prompted all these changes, he had no idea the direction natural personalities would lead them where they were today. Kevin and Joey were both stroking their erections in their shorts and Coach Short noticed.

"Now, Billy. One of the reasons why these boys didn't care to be friends with you is because you weren't being your true self. Let me help you show them your true inner sissy. "Coach walked Billy over to the boys and had him get on his knees in front of them. "Your new friends are really aching for your affection right now, Billy. If you want to be a real friend to them, you'll need to show them that you care about their needs as well as yours. Now how might you do that in this situation?" Coach asked gently.

Without further provocation, Billy reached for both of their obvious erections, gripping their shorts and started stroking them.

"That's a good, sissy. Now men, that is manly men, prefer to have their women take care of all the work when it comes to taking care of business. Let me see how well you can take care of their business for them, Billy. I'm sure you can show them what a good sissy you are," Coach said.

Coach stepped back to his desk and took Steve back in his arms, caressing and kissing him while Billy got busy opening Joey and Kevin's shorts to reveal their growing and aching erections. As both Joey and Kevin's cocks were released from their shorts, Billy had to make a notable effort to handle them. He was trying to hold them with each of his dainty hands, but both kept slipping from his grip due to their thickness. He finally used both hands to grip Joey's cock and get it under control as he started stroking it. Then with flared nostrils and heavy breathing he dipped his head to capture Kevin's cock in his mouth. He started sucking the head of Kevin's fat dick while stroking Joey with both hands. Both Kevin and Joey sat back and enjoyed their blow/handjob from Billy as Coach took Steve to his large chair behind his desk. They watched Steve sink to his knees behind the desk and within a few minutes they could see he was clearly sucking Coach's dick as they saw his pigtails bouncing while he sucked what they knew was a huge pole. They watched as Coach rested his hand on the back of Steve's head while he throated Coach's huge black cock.

Billy had been sucking Kevin's dick for several minutes now and he was at full mast which meant that Billy was busy sucking a fourteen-inch dick into his throat and trying to stroke Joey at the same time. He worked his way off of Kevin's cock and tried to gracefully switch to sucking Joey and stroking Kevin but found himself fumbling with the two huge dicks. Coach also noticed this as he was sharing his attention between Steve and Billy. He gently extracted Steve from his huge, pulsing shaft and stood to walk over to the boys.

"OK, Billy. I see you're struggling to take care of these two blessed men in front of you. Clearly, they are a lot to handle, so let me help you," Coach said as he helped Billy stand. "When you must service two or more men Billy, you will have to use more than just your mouth. Now you have a very capable mouth, Billy I'll admit but these are also very endowed young men. Nearly as endowed as me, so you will have to tap into all your skills as a sissy to take care of them. Let me get something to help. "Coach said as he walked to the couch.

"Billy come over here and let's get you ready to handle two men instead of just one," Coach said as he opened the drawer in his side table and pulled out a container of lube. Billy came over to the couch and followed Coach's guidance, arranging himself on his hands and knees. "Billy, I'm going to use some of this strawberry flavored lube to help with our lesson today. Steve will be watching so he can practice later," he said while pouring some lube in his palm and then sliding his hand under Billy's panties and clearly lubing his ass. He took Billy's panties and pulled them over his wide hips and ass and then started pushing his soaking wet finger into Billy's ass. Billy's eyes grew wide, and he yelped, but Coach caressed his back and calmed him saying, "Now Billy, this is going to make you feel really good, but you have to relax. Let me touch you on the inside to show you how good it will feel," Coach said soothingly. Kevin and Joey watched as Coach slowly worked his long, fat finger into Billy's ass and was clearly reaching for his prostate. "Billy, a lot of boys don't know the secret of this part of their body but I'm going to show you exactly how fun it is. You'll never stop thanking me for showing you this," he said. Coach now had his middle finger deep in Billy's ass and was manipulating what they presumed to be his prostate. Billy's eyes had rolled back in his head with pure lust, and he moaned repeatedly. "There we go, sissy. Now you feel it. Let's show the men how to take care of a sissy properly," Coach said while prompting the Joey and Kevin over. Coach pulled his finger from Billy's ass and handed the lube to Kevin. "How about you get yourself ready to take care of Billy here."

Kevin took the lube from Coach, poured some in his palm and slowly worked it on his cock. With another squirt of the lube, Kevin was fully lubricated and with Coach's guidance he positioned himself behind Billy, who was looking noticeably nervous while still aroused at this point. "Now I'm sure you know what to do next, but I want to wait for Joey to get our sissy really excited so he's ready," Coach said. He came over to the front of Billy with his huge black cock hanging in front of his mouth and instructed Joey to come near. Before he could proceed, Billy dipped his head down and took Coach's dick in his mouth and immediately started sucking the length of it into his throat. He sank his lips down the base with two strokes and sat there licking and slurping at his huge dick. Coach Short worked to pull himself from Billy's eager mouth and guided Joey in his place. "Joey, I don't need to tell you this sissy is really good at what he does, so you will have to hold out a bit while your friend gets himself ready to blow. Do you think you can restrain yourself?" Coach instructed.

"I'm sure I can, Coach," Joey said as he lined up his now fully erect dick with Billy's mouth. Joey reached his hand to the back of Billy's head and guided him onto his dick.

Coach Short went back to the side of his desk, leaned onto it and with a nod Steve clambered and knelt before him. He resumed his blowjob as he had before, but now in the full view of Joey and Kevin. Joey enjoyed watching his friend sink balls-deep on his coach's dark cock. He looked down as Billy had been working his mouth and throat on his cock knew it would be challenging to hold back his orgasm. Kevin lined up behind Billy and pressed the head of his fat dick against his ass before pressing in. Joey noticed right away as Billy gasped and hesitated on his dick. Kevin's very lubed up dick sank slowly and easily into Billy's ass. Joey watched Kevin start to drive his dick into his ass as he started fucking his mouth in a certainly obscene spit roast display.

As they got into a good rhythm of fucking Billy, Joey saw Coach climb up on the edge of his desk and sit, while holding his huge shaft out for Steve. Joey watched his friend climb on the desk with his knees on either side of Coach lower his ass onto the dark, hard shaft. It really was an incredible sight to watch his friend impale himself on Coach's big black dick. He hadn't seen anything like this before and was fascinated by the thick shaft entering his friend's ass and sinking ball's deep.

At this point Kevin was fucking Billy hard and Joey had a hard time keeping his cock lodged in Billy's throat. They continued to fuck Billy like this for several minutes and Joey heard Kevin grunt that he was close to dumping his load in Billy's ass. This was good news to Joey who also felt close as he continued fucking Billy's throat with growing fervor. Billy was looking up at Joey smiling as he winced with the need to cum. Between Billy smiling up at him, his ass rippling from Kevin's butt fucking efforts and Steve sliding up and down on Coach's dick, Joey lost it. The scenes just pushed him over the top. He yelled as he shot his load down Billy's throat completely blocking out the sounds moans and orgasms from around the office. Wincing is lust, he watched Billy close his eyes and gulp down the gusher of cum Joey was giving him. With Joey's cock lodged in his throat, Billy didn't have to work hard to keep from spilling any cum as he moaned with each swallow. Then Kevin and Coach yelled at the same time dumping their loads into Billy and Steve's rectum. Kevin had his cock lodged all the way in Billy's ass and was clearly emptying his balls of cum. Joey looked over at Steve who was smiling in blissful desire at their coach while he pumped his cum into his fat ass. Kevin was coming down from his orgasm while Joey pulled his cock out of Billy's sucking mouth leaving it squeaky clean. Kevin pulled his cock from Billy's now gaping asshole and walked it around to his face. Billy didn't hesitate to start sucking his cock clean of cum and the remnants of his ass. Steve had extracted himself from the coach's dick and was now bent over sucking him clean as well. Both Billy and Steve's ass leaked cum down their legs and on the floor and couch. As Kevin and Joey got themselves straightened up the coach instructed both Billy and Steve to clean up each other's ass to avoid dripping a mess all over the school and when they finished that they had to clean up the mess on the couch and floor.

Spent and exhausted the boys all got dressed and stood before the coach waiting to be dismissed. He congratulated Steve on getting in touch with his feminine side and encouraged him to continue exploring it. Billy was instructed to find some more feminine clothes as well or at least something sexier that baggy jeans and sweatshirts. He also was instructed to find time this weekend to spend with his new friends and try to make up for being a dick to everyone for years.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers
12