Joey Finds a New App Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the bell rang, Coach talked to Steve and Billy about using his private locker room to get ready whenever they had to get ready for PE explaining that other trans students used it as well and there would be no issues if they were wearing something special on the PE days. The bell rang and the boys left the locker room to head to English this time walking with Billy as well.

"You know, Billy. You make a much nicer sissy than you do a Bully," Kevin said while putting his arm around him. Billy started to scowl, but then just looked away and ignored him.

"I agree with him, Billy. I mean when you're not being a dick, I kind of liked hanging out with you," Joey said while walking on his other side and winking at Kevin. "Not to mention you're damn sexy in your underwear."

Billy flushed visibly but just walked quietly with them as they headed to English. Joey figured he needed some time to let it all sink in and figure out how he was going to reverse years of being a dick to everyone, not just his new friends. Joey let Billy be for the rest of the walk to class and went up to Steve to talk discreetly.

"Stevie. I have to tell you, the way you were taking care of Coach this morning was what pushed me over the edge. It was totally hot," Joey said as he put his arm around his feminine friend.

"Oh my gosh, Joey. I've never been more turned on than I was back there," Steve replied quietly. "He really made me feel like a girl, I swear. I almost wish you got it on video so Stacey could see it. She would be going wild. It's one of things we've fantasized about actually; to have a black man treat me like a girl and take care of both of us. I don't know, Joey. I'm pretty sure I'd do anything Coach told me to do."

"You certainly seemed to be enjoying it. I know I enjoyed watching you. Anytime you want to visit Coach, I'm happy to come with you. Even if I just watch."

"Thanks, Joey. For that and everything," Steve said as he leaned up and kissed him softly on the cheek.

12