Joey Finds a New App Ch. 33

Story Info
Joey's afternoon brings many surprises.
5.8k words
4.61
12k
16
0

Part 33 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
567 Followers

The boys all arrived in class and Steve went to the front to talk to Mr. Smitski. Joey watched and saw his teacher smile warmly at Steve and then give him light rub on his back with a nod. He remembered he wanted to check out Mr. Gibson's profile and brought it up to add to his app's main screen. He saw that he was young, single and fit. He was averagely endowed and identified as bisexual. His fetishes included cross-dressing, femdom and pegging. That was surprising to Joey, but he figured he had no room to question other's fetishes at this point. He knew if something happened with Mr. Gibson and Steve, he'd have to be better endowed to satisfy his friend so he scheduled some growth spurts to take place of the weekend that would put him at Joey's size prior to the recent change. He also increased his semen volume as he done to himself and Kevin.

Class proceeded as normal and Joey focused on completing his work, so he could knock out the homework assignment before his study period with Mrs. Tyler. After yesterday he was excited to see how she'd be dressed today, the day of her date with Mrs. Jones. The class was uneventful except the notable personal attention Steve received from Mr. Smitski. Joey wondered if Steve was going to become quite popular with the teachers now that he's changed his whole look and his body with the help of Joey's app.

After English, Joey made his way to the front office to see Mrs. Tyler excited for her night out with Mrs. Jones. When he got to the office, he didn't see her and went to check the copy room. He didn't find her there and figured she was busy helping someone around the school. He started on the busy work of collecting files for scanning and assumed she'd be back shortly. After about fifteen minutes, he started to worry a little as this was unlike her. He decided to look around further for her and checked the storage closet before going off to the Staff and Faculty lounge he visited the other day for Miss Roxanne. When he entered the room, it was empty. He was about to leave when he heard someone crying in the bathroom. He stayed a minute longer until he felt confident it was a woman crying. He walked close to the door and knocked lightly.

"Mrs. Tyler? Is that you?" Joey asked softly.

"Joey. What <sniff> are you doing here?" Mrs. Tyler replied.

"I was worried about my favorite teacher. Are you crying?" Joey asked further.

"Oh. It's OK Joey. I just need some time to figure things out," she replied.

"Mrs. Tyler. You know how I feel about you and I insist that you come out of that room right now and talk to me," Joey said in a serious but empathetic tone.

He waited just half a minute before she unlocked the bathroom door and came out to see Joey. She was wearing a taupe ruched front racer mini dress with matching sandals. The dress hugged every inch of her curves which Joey loved and despite her current emotional state found himself distracted.

"Mrs. Tyler, what's wrong?" Joey asked insistently.

"Oh Joey!" she replied before falling into his arms. She sobbed for several minutes as Joey held and caressed her.

"What's wrong, my beautiful lover?" Joey asked softly.

"It's just that, Joey. I'm not beautiful anymore," she started as she stepped away from Joey. "I've gained so much weight and my body looks ridiculous. How am I supposed to go out on a date or go out with friends when I look like this?"

"Mrs. Tyler?! What are you saying?" Joey asked incredulously. "You look beautiful. That dress is amazing! I mean seriously, it's distracting to me right now."

"Joey. You are the exception. Nobody looks at my body and says I look beautiful," she continued. "I am not in shape to be going out dancing with friends or whatever. No wonder my husband is cheating on me!"

"THAT's enough of that BS, Mrs. Tyler!" Joey replied quickly. "You ARE beautiful, sexy and more of a woman than every girl I know! You are not allowed to talk bad about yourself, because I love you and I won't allow it!"

Mrs. Tyler looked at Joey with tear filled eyes and finally came back to him for an embrace. He held her as she cried softly in his chest. "What happened, Mrs. Tyler? Why are you so upset?"

"Joey, I thought I looked nice today for my plans tonight with Penny, but I don't know. When I got to work, I just feel dumb now. Julian and Nicolas were talking in Spanish, which they never do! Anyhow, I think they were talking about my dress and my fat body. They kept saying things and nodding my way and then they were just outright laughing. Joey, I just feel dumb," she sighed.

"Well, let's start from the beginning. what did they say? I took Spanish for three years, I'm sure I can figure it out," Joey said.

"I have no idea what they said, Joey," she said exasperated. "I don't speak Spanish. I don't know what they said?"

"Mrs. Tyler, just tell me the words they used, and maybe we can figured it out," Joey said in a calming tone.

"Well, I think they said 'anormay' a lot, they said 'godare' or something like that. I think they said 'gerday', 'mamar' and 'eldeseo'," she answered. "What do all those words mean, Joey!?"

"Mrs. Tyler, I think you may have misinterpreted they're meaning. I'm kind of embarrassed to say some of the stuff," Joey said to her.

"I'm certainly not going to feel worse. I feel so dumb right now in my dress and all," she replied.

"I think, they really liked you. They probably never got to see your curves and your uh, bigger assets. Mrs. Tyler, I've told you how much I like your body," Joey said confidently. "If it was my money, I'd bet they were talking like guys do when they appreciate girls. I mean I think they were talking about what they'd like to do to you. You know, I think they said the f word, maybe suck," Joey said cautiously. "Sorry, it sounds like they were being a little crude."

"Oh. Really?" she said surprised. "You think they were saying those things about me?"

"I'm pretty sure that's what was happening, Mrs. Tyler," Joey answered.

"Hm. Well, I guess that's better. Oh. I don't know, Joey. I don't mean to be making men talk about me that way. I just wanted to look nice for Pen er, Mrs. Jones tonight," she said sheepishly.

"Mrs. Tyler, don't be naive. Men are going to appreciate you when you dress nice. So are women!" Joey said to assure her. "Listen, just relax, pull yourself together and I'll meet you back in the office shortly. OK?"

She nodded, leaned up and kissed Joey before going back into the bathroom. Joey left the lounge in search of Julian and Nicolas who he thought he might recognize but wasn't sure. He checked the auditorium, then the gym with no luck. He went to the cafeteria and saw two young Spanish men and approached them introducing himself.

"Hola mi nombre es Joey. Trabajo con la Sra. Tyler," Joey said. "¿Eres Julian y Nicolas?"

"sí. Sra. Tyler," the responded nodding happily.

"Ella esta muy triste ahora mismo," Joey said causing them to frown in concern. "Ella piensa que se ve tonta con su vestido sexy"

Both men shook their heads, clearly concerned. "No, ella es muy sexy con su vestido nuevo"

"¡Eso es lo que dije!" Joey replied. "¿Hay alguna posibilidad de que puedan visitarla y decirle lo sexy que se ve?"

Both men nodded excitedly. "sí. por supuesto. inmediatamente. ¡Amamos a la Sra. Tyler!"

Smiling Joey instructed them, "está bien. Asegúrate de decirle lo sexy que es. Ella tiene una cita esta noche y quiere sentirse bien. ¡Oh! Casi lo olvido. Ella no entiende español. Así que habla inglés. ¿OK?"

Both men nodded excitedly and replied, "¡Sí! Uh, yes!"

Joey clapped them on the shoulder and said, "Thanks guys. She was afraid you didn't think she looked sexy this morning"

One of the men, shook his head as in disbelief. "No way, Joey. She very sexy."

Joey encouraged them along and thanked them for helping Mrs. Tyler. He wanted to give them a few minutes alone with her, so he decided to sit in the cafeteria for a bit and text his friends before returning to the office. He sat down in the cafeteria to kill the next ten minutes before the bell rang. He wanted to give his new Spanish friends some time to convince Mrs. Tyler she was off base in her assumptions. He opened his phone to check for updates.

Miss Roxanne to Joey: 'I packed lunch for you so you can just come right to my classroom to eat. I'll have it all warmed up for you' She accompanied the text with an up-skirt picture of her with no panties. Her pussy looked so sexy to Joey, and he wished he was in there right now sucking on it for her.

Kevin to Group: 'Great start to the day. Jule & Stacey are in my class right now totally trying to get me going'

Steve to Group: 'That's probably my fault. I mentioned yesterday that you had went through a growth spurt this week. I said even more than Joey. They both were very interested. Sorry'

Kevin to Group: 'No need to be sorry. You know I like the xtra attention'

Billy to Joey: 'Can we hang out after school? I want to ask you something'

Joey to Group: 'Hey guys. I gotta help Miss Roxanne again at lunch. See you after lunch!'

Joey to Billy: 'Not sure I'm ready to trust you, Billy. Even after this morning'

Billy to Joey: 'Yeah. Make's sense. What about out front while the buses are loading? This stuff is fucked up and I'm confused. Don't really have anyone to talk to except my dick older brother'

Joey to Billy: 'OK. By the left pillar. I have to go to work right after school. Got something to do tonight'

Billy to Joey: 'Cool.

Billy to Joey: 'Thanks'

Joey to Group: 'Wait up for me after school. Got something I gotta do real quick before bailing'

Just then the bell rang, and Joey went to the office for his second period of study hall. When he entered the office, Adam was there already and getting started on paperwork. Joey saw Julian and Nicolas over talking to Mrs. Tyler at her desk. She had her back to Joey and the boys were laughing and chatting with her happily. She seemed to be happy, and Joey went over to the table to give her some space. He worked with Adam as he watched Mrs. Tyler enjoy the attention from the young men. If he wasn't mistaken, he was almost sure they were helping her learn some Spanish. They were very close to her and seemed to take any opportunity to put an arm around her or hug her waist. After a good ten minutes of this, they both bid their farewells with seemingly warm hugs and even light kisses on the cheeks. One of the men (Joey wasn't who was who), winked at Joey on the way out the front door. Joey looked back at Mrs. Tyler who was now smiling broadly and walking over to greet he and Adam.

"Good morning, boys," she said as she bent down and greeted them both with a kiss on the cheek and an affectionate grasp on their shoulders. "That was Julian and Nicolas, as I think you've already met them," she said raising her eyebrows at Joey.

"Well, I thought everything was a misunderstanding, so I just asked them to come by and chat with you," Joey said defensively.

"It was. They felt bad about talking Spanish in front of me and said they would help me learn it, so it doesn't happen again," Mrs. Tyler assured him. "We talked quite a bit. They really are nice young men. Nicolas works on cars for extra money after work and Julian is a dance instructor at the Latin Dance Studio in town," she said joyfully.

"I guess you never know people until you spend time meeting them, huh?" Joey said pensively.

"Agreed," she replied joyfully bending down and beginning a long kiss with Joey. "You never know until you spend some quality time with people," she said before then kissing Adam the same. "I sure have got to know my two favorite boys here a lot recently."

"Mrs. Tyler? Are you excited about going out tonight?" Adam asked as she walked over to the file cabinets.

"I am now. I was really nervous and upset this morning, but your brother helped me feel better," she replied. "And my new friend Julian is going to show me some easy dance moves this week starting today at lunch. Plus, tomorrow is an in-service day so he said we could practice in auditorium all morning. I used to dance a lot when I was in my younger days, but dancing has changed a lot over the past few years"

As they continued chatting, Principal Jones walked into the office and went directly to Mrs. Tyler. "THERE you are. I came by earlier this morning and couldn't find you," she said as she draped her arm over her friend's shoulder.

"I was probably freshening up in the lounge," Mrs. Tyler replied. "I don't usually dress like this at work and uh, I was feeling a little self-conscious."

"Self-conscious?!" Principal Jones replied. "I think you look fabulous and if that's what you're wearing after work, I for one can't wait to take you out. What do you think, boys? Is she 'going out' material?"

Both boys nodded enthusiastically and smiled. Principal Jones smiled, then gently took Mrs. Tyler by the shoulders and spun her slowly letting her eyes trail up and down her friend's skin-tight dress.

"I simply can't wait to take you out and if I didn't have a career to maintain, I'd be walking out the door with you right now for a very friendly lunch," Principal Jones said.

"Oh stop, Penny. You're making me blush in front of Joey and Adam," Mrs. Tyler said clearly getting flushed.

She walked over to both boys at the table and put her hands on their shoulders, saying "What'll be boys? Are you going to meet us out tonight or go home and play X-station or whatever it is you guys do?" Principal Jones inquired.

"Well, we were hoping to meet up with you two ladies. I have to work after school for a couple hours, then I can head out. If that's still OK?" Joey said.

"Of course, it is. I think it will make the night VERY interesting and hopefully lots of fun," she said. "OH! It's been so long since I've went out dancing and having fun I just can't wait!" Principal Jones said excitedly. She then walked back over behind Mrs. Tyler and with her back to office door reached her arms around her friend's large body and pulled her tight laying one hand on her round belly and the other hand lifting her huge breast. The way Mrs. Tyler's body molded around Principal Jones manipulations and the tight dress was spell-bounding for the boys and they practically had their tongues hanging out watching. "The point I want to make friend," she said with a sultry, raspy voice while groping her, "is you better get used to the attention I'm going to give you tonight. I don't care who's around." Then she snaked her tongue into Mrs. Tyler's ear causing her to shiver and close her eyes with a moan.

Both Joey and Adam watch astonished at the display of total lesbian dominance they just witnessed. As Principal Jones walked out, Mrs. Tyler breathed deep and opened her eyes looking at the boys with a mixed amount of fear and desire. "What have I gotten myself into, boys?" she asked.

"I don't know, Mrs. Tyler, but I'm betting it will be a lot of fun! She's like a panther on the prowl with you," Adam said smiling broadly.

"Wow! Does she have it bad for you, Mrs. Tyler!" Joey said, still amazed at the vision replaying in his head.

"Well, it has been a long time, but we did used to have a lot of. healthy fun years ago," Mrs. Tyler said reflectively.

"Mrs. Tyler, Adam and I don't want to miss it tonight, make sure you text me where you end up going," Joey said.

"Oh yeah of course. I'm pretty sure we're going to 'Legends', but if she changes her mind, I will text you. I don't think I have your cell though, Joey. Can you just call me now so I have it?" Mrs. Tyler said and walked to her desk still flushed from her encounter with Principal Jones.

They exchanged numbers and within a few minutes had to clean up and head to lunch.

"See you tonight, panther-bait!" Joey joked and smiled at Mrs. Tyler. She smiled back, still clearly apprehensive about the earlier encounter.

Joey was excited to get to Miss Roxanne's class to answer the text she sent earlier and to see the video she teased with as well. He walked briskly down the hall and when he got to her class, he didn't find her. He double-checked in her room and found it completely empty. He went up to the lounge thinking she was warming up some lunch and didn't see her in there either. However, he did find Coach Short and asked if he had seen Miss Roxanne.

"Yeah. I saw her. She came down to my office looking for Malcolm," Coach said flippantly. "I sent her to the gym where he was practicing"

Joey thanked Coach and went back down to the gym and sure enough there were several boys practicing and Miss Roxanne was sitting on the bleachers watching with her chin in her hands. Joey walked over and noticed the dreamy look in her eyes as she watched the four boys playing basketball. Joey sat down beside her, "Hi, Miss Roxanne."

"Oh. Hi Joey, Lover!" she said before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "Oh my gosh! Am I late for our lunch! I'm so sorry!"

"I though you wanted me to meet you in your classroom for lunch?" Joey asked.

"I did, but I got distracted in the last period and thought I'd come down and see Malcolm practice," she said.

"You mean Malcolm Harris, our basketball hero this year?" Joey asked.

"Yes, him," she said excitedly pointing at a tall black player on the court.

"Yeah, he's good. We're having a great season thanks to him and the team," Joey agreed with her watching the players practice. "I haven't been to any of the games, but I've heard they're having a great year."

"Me neither. I actually never really liked basketball until I went to that game last night with Dan. You know my date," she said as she appeared to become flushed.

"Speaking of the date, you promised me a video I could see," Joey inquired.

"Oh yeah. Gosh I'm such a ditz today," she reached to her purse and pulled her phone out, unlocked it and handed it to Joey. "Watch this, then I NEED to take you back to my classroom," she continued. "Joey, I don't know what's going on with me but since we did things the other night, I don't know, I'm kind of scared. I feel out of control. First, I need you to help me, then you can help me figure out how to wrangle this beast."

Joey brought up her videos as she returned to watching the player's practice. He found two videos from last night, one looking like the one he had watched already, and the other was from a different angle of her bedroom. The video was over an hour long, so he brought it up and started watching, while skipping through parts. Then he thought to share a link to his own phone so he could watch it in its entirety later. He resumed watching and saw Miss Roxanne from a POV or selfie perspective setup her phone on the dresser next to her bed. On the bed, smiling was Dan Short completely naked, sporting a dick nearly as big as his father's and hard as a rock. He saw Miss Roxanne now also completely naked and stepping into the bottom of the frame and climbing between his legs where she licked his cock and balls. Joey watched as she took his balls into her mouth and proceeded to lick up his long dark shaft to the head of cock. She reached down and lifted it to her mouth so she could start sucking him properly and Joey watched with growing excitement. He could hear the groans and sighs from both Dan and Miss Roxanne as she continued to take more of his dick into her mouth. She eventually got to the point where she was swallowing his whole dick as she had done with Joey. The vision of her jaw and neck swelling out with the invasion of a huge dick was amazing to watch, not to mention the contrast of their skin. It was a sight to behold. Joey continued watching the video which involved her sucking Dan cock hungrily for fifteen minutes. He fast-forwarded through some sections, so he didn't eat up his whole lunch period. Then at another point in the video, she climbed up on him and mounted his large dick and rode him like a wild woman. Joey watched as she slammed herself down on his dick with full strokes. She was lost with her head back and arms flailing about. He was sure she was going to pass out as she had before. He again fast-forwarded the video to find her on her knees and him fucking her hard as Joey had done. He skipped to the last five minutes or so and found her on her back with him slamming into her. He skipped to the money shot and saw them fuck to collapse; both splayed out, him on top of her and completely exhausted.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
567 Followers
12